Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy New Year, 1976

25
24 Comments 24
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
Jill walked through the front door of the Bluebird Bar covered with snow. She got a mischievous grin on her face when she saw me. She walked up to my station and set her large thermos on the bar between us. She had on a huge over-sized knit hat and mittens that matched her black pea coat. It was obviously starting to come down pretty thick outside. It had only been flurries when I had started my shift at seven but the waitresses didn’t come in till later. It was nine o’clock on New Year’s Eve. I had Jefferson Starship blasting through the bar loudspeakers.

“Did you see the weather forecast for tonight, honey?” she asked, taking off her mittens and hat and brushing the snow off them.

“No, why? Are we supposed to get a lot?” I asked. I had a vague sense of where this was going. Her grin was giving her away.

“Over a foot, they said, with another few inches tomorrow,” she laughed. She loved storms, all kinds.

# # #

I’d started working at the bar a year earlier, shortly after getting out of the army and moving to Bloomington. The G.I. bill was a good benefit and between that and my weekend bar wages, I was getting by. Jill was a doctor’s daughter from Hammond, Indiana, just turned twenty-one. We’d been seeing each other six months. She was a wild one. Blonde, blue eyes, and a youthful, athletic body. She had the cutest array of freckles scattered around her nose and cheeks.

She had begun seeing a regular customer that I referred to as 'Tony the Asshole' when she started working the bar. He treated her like shit. He had been particularly nasty to her one night and when she came up to fill an order I noticed she was holding back tears, visibly upset. Tony was lurking about somewhere.

“That guy’s a dick,” I said to her as I filled her order. She gave me a look that seemed to say to me to mind my own business. Suddenly Tony was standing next to her, giving me a dirty look.

“What did you say, boy?” he snarled at me. He was about six or seven years older and forty pounds heavier than me and he had a bad reputation. He drove a motorcycle.

“I offered my opinion to the young lady on your deficiency of character.” I said. I didn’t feel like avoiding what was coming up next.

He sized me up. He was just drunk enough that my steady gaze back at him was perceived as a challenge to him, which I guess it was.

We went out in the alley in back of the bar so as to avoid the bouncer in front. The next thing I knew I was laying on my back on the pavement and Jill was cradling my head in her lap. He had hit me so hard and so fast that I never even saw it coming. I looked up into her blue eyes and felt at my jaw. It didn’t feel like it was broken but it was already swelling up.

“How did I do?” I asked Jill.

“I think you hurt his fist, you idiot…” she laughed. We started dating right after she got a restraining order against Tony.

# # #

“So…” says I. “Tonight might be the night then?”

She gave me a teasing look and shook out her curly blonde hair and those baby blue eyes twinkled at me.

“We’ll see…”

As one might expect on New Year’s Eve, we were busy as hell. The snowstorm raged outside and the customers came in covered with it, most of them laughing at the weather outside. I had the front bar and Jill was working the back bar where the bands played. The band that night was the Screaming Gypsy Bandits and they always drew the stoners and the drinkers alike. As soon as the band started, the distinctive scent of strong marijuana wafted up from the back room and I was pouring an inordinate amount of tequila. The bouncers were busy that night. We were packed and Jill surprised me when she made her way behind my bar just as the clock turned midnight. She motioned for me to come over to her and she planted one on me that had the patrons cheering. I poured us a couple shots of Jose Cuervo and we clinked glasses and I gave her a wink as we drained our shots. Then she was gone back into the crowd.

Three o’clock finally came and it took a bit longer than usual to clear the bar. My tip jar was pretty full and I noticed a few fives and tens jammed in there alongside the usual ones. I had been too busy to start on my own buzz but I had my eye on Jill’s thermos. Another bartender and I had been playing around with creating drinks, and we had recently hit on a pretty good combination that we called a “chocolate cowboy”. I half-filled Jill’s thermos with ice and then added four healthy shots of Wild Turkey, four more of kahlua, two shots of grenadine, and topped it off with Coca-Cola. I gave it a sip. It tasted like a chocolate coke with a hint of cherry and it probably would have qualified as a date rape drug. Jill came up front just as I screwing the top back on.

“So what did you make me?” she asked, with a giggle in her voice. Her eyes were pretty bloodshot. She had a fondness for weed and she had that mischievous smile that I had grown to love.

“Something we’ve been working on… I think you’ll like it. You’ve got a sweet tooth, right?” I said. We hung around for a while and had a couple beers with the waitresses and staff and then she tugged at my sleeve in the booth we were in.

“Come on… I don’t want to get too wasted.” She gave me that look, and I agreed. We held hands as we said our goodbyes and New Year’s wishes to our friends who were in the process of getting shit-faced now that the bar was emptied of customers.

My Studebaker pick-up was buried under at least a foot of snow in the parking lot a block away from the bar. She laughed as I dug around in the truck bed for my broom while using her mitten to clear off the windows on the passenger side. I finally got the truck cleared of snow and we got in and I fired up the engine and turned the defroster all the way on. She grabbed my face and started making out with me and I was amazed again at the sweetness of her mouth and tongue. That girl had kissing me down to an art and I was happy she was mine.

Shortly after we had started seeing each other she had revealed a little fetish she had about fucking. She was a pretty uninhibited girl when it came to love-making but she didn’t really like to do it in bed all that much. She said it was too confining. She preferred to do it outdoors. Our first time had been at one of the limestone quarries that dot the landscape in that part of Indiana. She had two huge quilts that she carted around… one for ground cover and the other for whatever modesty demanded. Once I saw the effect it had on her, from an enthusiasm standpoint, I certainly didn’t mind, even though I am quite shy by nature.

Over the months we had scouted out various locations for our trysts. She had a girlfriend who had gotten a job as a janitor at the student union and we would borrow her key to the roof and fuck like monkeys up there. We could hear the chatter of students right below us. As we became more familiar with each other as lovers, Jill became more and more vocal in her fucking. I’m sure we made more than one head turn skyward when we were going at it up on that roof.

The library downtown became one of her favorite spots. A grand limestone building, it was surrounded on two sides by majestic old spruce trees. The north side of the property wasn’t lit very well at night, and three spruces were grouped together there. The one in the middle had a wide canopy of branches at its base. A few of the lowest branches had been sawn off and dopers would sometimes gather in the natural cavern the branches formed. It sometimes looked like the tree was on fire with the clouds of smoke coming out of the branches. On a warm September night, Jill had dragged me in there after work and rolled my bones on her quilts. I loved the smell of spruce needles after that.

My Studebaker chugged slowly through the streets of deepening snow to the library. The wind had picked up and the snow was still heavy, so visibility wasn’t the greatest. There was nobody else on the roads. Jill unscrewed the thermos and took a tentative swig before smiling her approval to me. She offered the thermos to me and I took a nice pull on it. The bourbon and kahlua mixed well, and it had a nice kick to it. I manoeuvred my old truck into the library parking lot, which was deserted. Jill broke into a nervous giggle as she reached into the back seat and gathered up her two quilts, our bedding.

As we plodded through the snow to the three spruces I noted that the snow had accumulated heavily on the branches, weighing them down.

JangHi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JangHi

The middle tree was way taller than the other two and its top was swaying in the wind. I had to knock some snow off the lower branches just to reveal the small cavern at the base of the tree. I held back a branch for Jill to sidle in and she laughed when she got inside.

“Oh, Billy, look!” she squealed. “It’s perfect!”

I followed her in and I was glad to see that the branches had held out much of the snow. The ground beneath the tree was white, but not as deep as I had feared. Jill spread out one of the quilts so that the top edge of it snuggled against the base of the tree. I was wondering if this was a good idea, with the cold and all, but suddenly I was being pulled downward by this beautiful girl and my doubts vanished. Her lips found mine and she was smiling and her cheeks were cold but her lips were hot and her liquid tongue was doing nice things inside my mouth. I offered her more chocolate cowboy and she took a long pull and then kissed me again. More kisses followed.

The only sounds were the wind through the branches and her little gasps for breath as I kissed her. After a while she started making little moaning sounds in her throat. I knew from experience that this was a sign to take things up a notch. I stood over her and took off my coat and my shirt and my boots and pants and wrapped the other quilt around me. My cock was hard and sticking out right above her face. She took off her mittens and her hat and got on her knees and put her warm little mouth on the head of my cock and sucked it right in. She let out a loud moan of contentment when she enveloped me. One of her hands cupped my balls and the other squeezed my ass. I folded the blanket around the two of us. Her head bobbed up and down, taking in a little bit more of my cock shaft with each bob of her head. She started sucking it hard, then making a popping sound with her mouth when she would come up for air. I dropped my quilt and put one hand on a tree branch and the other on the back of her head, gently gliding her down. I was so turned on I thought I wouldn’t last long and I didn’t want to come in her mouth. I pulled her off of me.

She looked up at me with a devilish look in those blue eyes. She stood up and took off that big pea coat and then her boots. She wiggled out of her blue jeans and pulled her sweater up over her head. All that was left were a mismatched pair of panties and a bra.

“WHOOO…” she yelled as the cold air met her nakedness. Her nipples poked against the flimsy material of her sheer bra. She hopped about, laughing.

“This was your fucking idea,” I laughed as she came crashing against me, hugging me for warmth. She reached down and gave my cock a squeeze. I reached down and felt between her legs. Her panties were soaked and warm. “You’ve still got clothes on, you cheater,” I said.

“Not for long,” she said, backing away from me and wiggling out of her panties and unfastening her bra. Except for some woolly green socks, she stood naked before me, her head leaning against the trunk of the tree, her feet still on the ground quilt. Her breasts were full and her nipples poked out at me. She put a finger into her snatch and tasted herself. Then she put it in again and held her finger out to me.

“Mmmm… I taste good. Want some, Billy?” she offered. Her wicked smile made my cock twitch.

Not thirty yards away, a car drove slowly by, the crunch of the tires on the snow muffled by our spruce tree. I could barely see the headlights through the branches and the storm. I licked Jill’s finger and agreed with her that she tasted delicious and then I dropped to my knees in front of her with but one thought in mind.

When I had first started seeing her, Jill confessed to me that she was non-orgasmic with men. She could bring herself off, she said, but she’d never come with a man. Like most men would, my ego took it as a personal challenge. She said she enjoyed sex nonetheless, but I wanted to hear an orgasmic scream from those luscious lips of hers. I thought she had come close at times but I never did ask her to confirm it.

Maybe it was the strong drink, or the setting, or maybe just the spirit of bonhomie that had infused that New Year’s night at the bar, but everything felt just right. I licked around her pussy, sniffing and savoring the smell of her mixed with the smell of spruce. The wind and snow had died down and the night was now perfectly still. Our bower below the tree was magical. I offered her my quilt, but she seemed to prefer us naked and exposed. She shifted, spreading her legs slightly, her ass now up against the tree trunk.

Feeling like a religious supplicant asking for a sacrament, my tongue darted out and licked at her slit. It was wet. It was warm. Her pussy was hairy but it was fine blonde hair. I put my tongue inside her and felt her inner warmth on my tongue and heard her reaction. Then I licked all the way from the bottom of her slit to her clit with the flat of my tongue, pressing against her, almost like a dog. This produced a long sigh from her. I did that for a while. Then I sucked her labial folds into my mouth. She started really moaning then.

I felt that the tree was alive and aware of us. I got a sense that it was offering us shelter from the storm, protecting us from the elements. I did not feel cold at all and apparently neither did Jill. We were both naked, surrounded by snow and cold, and we were loving each other up. Each time I touched her pussy with my mouth and tongue I was startled by the slippery heat of her. I put a finger inside her, then another. She seemed to like that a lot. I stopped thinking and let my ears guide me through her arousal. Whenever she would make a slightly louder sound, I would repeat that action, and moan back at her in response. I must have stroked and licked and eaten her pussy for twenty minutes when she suddenly grabbed my hair with both hands and began wiggling her ass back and forth frantically.

“Oh, God, Billy…”

“Mmm.” I murmured. Then she yelled out something incoherent and really started bucking against my face. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and squeezed her into me. When I squeezed her she pulled at my hair hard, as if she wanted to force my whole head into her pussy. I worried that she might suffocate me. I felt a tremor jolt through her and I smiled to myself. She was cumming. She started to shout the word ‘fuck’ over and over.

Her screams slowly subsided and her grip on my head finally relaxed. I looked up at her, my face soaked with her juices. Her eyes were lidded and she had the sweetest smile on her face, looking down at me. She stroked my hair and didn’t say anything.

Slowly, she slid down the length of the tree and folded herself into me. Some snow had settled onto our ground quilt but we were both impervious now to the elements. Both our bodies seemed to glow with warmth. She stretched out with me and we put the other quilt over us. She kissed me on the mouth and snuggled herself until she was on top of me, facing me. I could feel my cock against her belly.

She reached down between us and guided me into her. I hadn’t thought I was cold but when my cock went into her it felt like she was as hot as an oven. Her folds enveloped me, warming me, and it was the most pleasurable moment I think I’ve ever known. I slowly let my cock slide all the way into her warmth. She moaned when I was fully inside her, our hips joined together. She moved her ass up and down, slowly fucking me, and gave me a couple squeezes with her vagina. She was tight and her pussy felt like velvet wrapped around the length of my cock. All too soon I just whimpered and came in her. I didn’t even have time to try to hold back.

She watched my face as I came inside her and then gave me a long, slow kiss again.

“Yeah, baby…” She whispered to me.

That’s all she said. We stayed together like that, with my semi-hard cock loving the warmth of her pussy, until I grew afraid that we were going to fall asleep and that probably wouldn’t have been a good idea. I rousted her and we got dressed, both of us occasionally giggling at each other. A few more pulls on the thermos and it was empty.

Walking back to the Studebaker I turned around and shouted out to our tree.

“Thank you! Happy New Year!”

She laughed at me and then did the same thing.

Published 
Written by billy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments