Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends With Benefits Part 1

"What can be more thrilling than a friend you trust who is your bed buddy as well?"

47
11 Comments 11
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I've never had great success in the love department as I have gotten older and my vagina was looking a bit sad and lonely without having any cock company. I'm a woman in her late forties and worked on a check-out till at the grocery store. And by the way, the name's Kitty Glass, from Oklahoma.

Sure, I would masturbate until I'd cum, ejaculating over my hand like a volcanic eruption, but that's it. What do I masturbate over? You might want to know. I let you in on a little secret. I find myself getting so wet over hot young pictures of Monica Bellucci, smoking hot. Even today, she's hot. I guess you could say I was bi-curious. I mean, I don't walk down the street and perv over women and girls in short skirts. I guess I just know what turns me on. And I masturbate over lesbian porn, hentai, and some other hot female celebrities with huge tits. What can I say? I feel like a guy pervert masturbating over hot female celebrities.

I explained one day my dilemma to my male good friend, Damon Albert, he was a very handsome man, the same age as me, he had been divorced, and had a fifteen-year-old daughter named Rubie, who lived with his ex-wife. We'd gone to high school together and remained friends since then.

Damon sat me down at his apartment one night while we sat on the sofa drinking a glass of red wine. "Kitty, here is what I think you should do. Well, the only solution I think," he said.

"Which is?" I ask.

"Sleep with me," he said.

I laughed, thinking he was joking, and took a sip of wine.

"I'm serious, Kitty. We've known each other for twenty-odd years and we trust each other. Why not? We're not getting any younger and I find you sexy, beautiful, and gorgeous. You can still masturbate to pictures of young Monica Bellucci and hot female celebrities and lesbian porn, but have sex with me," he replied, grinning. "And plus, you still find me irresistible."

I laughed again and then nodded my head. "Alright then," I agreed.

Damon grinned and placed his glass of wine down. He had black hair, blue eyes, and a short beard. He took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom.

The bedroom was small, and dark, with horror posters on the walls, and horror DVDs stacked up against the wall on a bookcase. There was a bean bag in the corner with a wooden wardrobe.

We turned to each other and began kissing passionately stripping each other's clothes off. I laid back against his double bed resting my head on the black pillowcase.

My green eyes widened at the size of Damon's cock. It was huge and inviting. I felt my pussy getting wet. It was almost the size of a horse's dick. Not that I would know what a horse's cock looked like, but I do know that they're huge fuckers. My eyes grew even wider when Damon got on the bed and towered over me.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

"Suck it, please, Kitty cat," Damon grinned.

I sat up and neared my face to the twitching dick and pressed my lips against the tip and then opened my mouth and began to slowly move my head up and down on it. My eyes glanced up at Damon to see his reaction.

Damon was groaning and moaning in pleasure. He pushed my head down on his cock to go deeper. He thrusted back and forth so his cock was deep in my throat that I was almost choking. Damon moaned louder and louder the faster I moved my mouth on the shaft of his cock.

"I'm coming!" he cried.

And just like that, I had a full mouthful of my friend's semen. I grabbed some tissue and spat it out. I love giving head, but I'm not one for swallowing.

Damon grabbed my ankles and pulled me down onto the bed and got in between my legs and began to tease and lick my wet trimmed pussy with some loving.

I moaned loudly with pleasure and squeezed the sides of the pillow as my eyes rolled back inside my head at the pleasure of someone going down on me. I had almost forgotten how good it felt. I moaned louder as Damon's tongue twirled around my clitoris and then began licking it faster. I cried and moaned louder, arching my back.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I cried. My body spasmed as I ejaculated all over his mouth.

His lips teased my hard nipples making my body tremble. I was dying to be fucked by this point. I hadn't had it for such a long, long time.

I sat up and kissed Damon hard and pulled him to me. I wanted him there and then.

"Fuck me, Damon," I said in a sexy and seductive tone. "Fuck me so hard until you explode."

Damon grinned. "You don't need to tell me twice," he said. He got in between my legs and thrusted his hard cock deep inside my pussy and began fucking me hard.

"HARDER!" I screamed. I wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning loudly with pleasure.

He turned me over onto my hands and knees and fucked me from behind with his hands on my hips.

My boobs jiggled up and down with each hard thrust. I groaned and moaned. "HARDER! FASTER!"

We fucked and fucked harder and faster making the bed squeak loudly and the bedboard bang against the wall loudly. Our lovemaking was like an earthquake erupting. Damon and I cried out together at the same time as our bodies convulsed as we orgasmed.

Damon and I lay back against the bed, breathing heavily.

"Wow!" I said in astonishment.

"Yeah, wow," he replied with a smile on his face. "So, Kitty, how was I? I rocked your world, right?"

I turned to him. "You certainly did that, Damon," I chuckled.

"Shall we make it a regular thing?" he suggested.

"Why not?" I grinned.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments