Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Fuck

"Hook up sex, a week after our first meeting."

3
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I ring the doorbell and wait, excited and yet nervous. All morning, I’ve been like a cat on a hot tin roof. I've shuffled papers, looked at emails, even made a few calls, but my mind was elsewhere. 

I recall the first kiss: deep and passionate, sensuous and erotic. Our faces had pressed together, eyes sizzling with desire and animal lust. Then came the first fondle of her breasts and sucking her hardened nipples. All these sexy thoughts ran in a loop through my mind. Annie’s hot pussy had been soaking wet and her juices covered my fingers when I stroked between her butterfly lips, finding her clit hard and ready. 

All this was vividly remembered, making me desperate to see her again, to touch her — and fuck her. 

Now, I’m willing her to open the door, pull me inside, and hungrily kiss me again. I want to slowly undress her, then caress her body with my fingertips and lips. I want to tease her, encouraging her to remember the lust and need we felt last time. Oh yes… my tongue will ease between her labia and I will suck up her desire, taste her very essence. I’ll sensually lick, suck and nibble her clit until she thrusts her pussy into my face, coming with unexpected suddenness. 

So turned on, she’ll grab my hard cock, pulsing with excitement, and guide it to her mouth. She’ll taste my pre-cum, feel the heat of my lust, and bring me to the edge, cupping and squeezing my balls.

But wait, what’s that? It’s footsteps coming toward the door.

And there she is, wearing a white tee-shirt and white satin knickers, standing behind the half-open door. 

"Thank God it's you, come in quickly," she said.

She reaches for a hand, pulls me inside, and immediately squashes her body against mine. Kissing me lightly, then deeply, her tongue dances with mine while her hands rove unfettered over my body.

I feel her luscious curves as we kiss in the hall. Pulled tight against her, my cock stirs and she strokes the developing bulge. 

She points to the stairs and I follow her, admiring her flexing calves and tight, swaying buttocks as she walks upstairs to the bedroom. There, we kiss again. She tastes slightly sweet and our tongues find a sensuous rhythm while hands roam and our breathing becomes shallow and fast. 

She slowly undresses me, still kissing and groping. I entwine her hair in my fingers and I feel a cool hand gripping the shaft of my cock. Annie has strong fingers. I kiss over her collarbone down to her breasts and suck a nipple into my mouth. It hardens under the rasps of my broad tongue. 

"Mmmmm that feels so good, please don't stop," she says.

I adore breasts and nipples and I’m happy to continue to kiss all around hers, under and over them, lightly biting them and she moans loudly. Squeezing, fondling, rubbing her nipples, I suck as much of her fleshy globes as possible into my mouth. All this time, I’m cupping her bum while she has a hand wrapped around my throbbing cock.

She releases her grip and sucks her fingers, telling me how good my pre-cum tastes, before dipping her head to lick up any remaining drops. She takes my cock deep into her mouth, but not for long. She withdraws and kisses along my shaft before sucking one of my balls into her mouth while, at the same time, stroking up and down my length. I tense as she does this, partly because it feels so good and also partly nervous, I feel very exposed and utterly vulnerable.

“Not too hard and no biting!” I say.

Rocking and rolling, raising my hips up off the bed, my breathing is fast and urgent as amazing sensations course through my body.

SophiaLeone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLeone

I’ve slipped fingers inside her panties and I rub her clit. It peeps out from under its hood, a hard sweet nub, and I’m sending Annie crazy. Her hips buck and legs tremble as I slide fingers into her soaking pussy. Her moans reach a crescendo and her bright blue eyes stare unblinkingly into mine while her contractions grip my fingers and she cums, her body undulating furiously as the orgasm rolls through her in waves. 

Done, Annie smiles in satisfaction and reaches for my cock. I guess she’s desperate to have me penetrate her but I tell her to come up onto my face. I need to taste her, like she tasted me. 

With a thumb eased into her pussy, I suck her clit into my mouth and she grinds eagerly into my face. 

My tongue is inside her when she cums again and I feel the spasms rip through her, groans and moans turning into a mewling cry. But she’s soon squatting over my cock, slowly lowering onto it. She is so wet, she slides down as deep as she can in one perfect movement. The feeling for me is sensational, sublime, out of this world. 

Grinding her clit against my pelvic bone, Annie rocks up and down, getting faster and faster, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. Soon, I’m grunting and groaning, building toward climax. Her breathing is frantic as she rides me, leaning backwards and supporting herself with hands on my thighs. I squeeze and knead her fabulous tits, rolling the hard nipples between fingers and thumbs. 

"Wait," I tell her and flip her onto her back, using my arms to pin her legs back and high so that I can drive my cock deep into her tunnel.

I need to feel her pussy contracting around my shaft, drawing us both toward release. She claws at my back and buttocks, urging me to plunge into her depths. I feel her orgasm start, her spasms pulling at my cock. 

Annie is crying out, begging me to fill her pussy with my hot spunk.

I can't resist, can’t hold back anymore, and I pump my cream into her darkness. I toss my head back, thrusting my hips to keep maximum depth and contact with her clit while she’s in the throes of her orgasm.

***

Afterwards, we lay side-by-side, panting heavily while gently stroking each other's sweaty body. Fingertips leave trails of goosebumps and I touch her soft breasts and she touches my flaccid cock. While caressing and feeling each other, I contemplate the last forty minutes of raw passion and lust. 

Almost casually, I put a finger between her pussy lips and find her clit, gently stroking it until I hear her soft moans. She caresses my cock, rousing it into life again. The sensations now are less raw, more considered. I think both of us want to pleasure the other and we’re happy to take our time. Gradually, though, we become more insistent, stroking, rubbing and squeezing harder and faster. We react to each other's touch and build slowly but surely toward another orgasm. 

Annie kisses me deeply, passionately, as her body goes into spasm. She cums hard and I keep her on the plateau with my fingers and tongue for as long as possible before she relaxes next to me.

“Now it's your turn,” she says.

She cups my balls, a finger teases my asshole, and she strokes my erection, easing the foreskin back and forth, edging me closer and closer. I tense when her finger twists and turns deeper and deeper into my ass. It’s enough to send me deliciously over the precipice and I shoot cum over her hand and my stomach. Flashing a cheeky grin, she swoops to clean up, licking and swallowing. 

Embracing, we kiss gently now, tasting of sex and each other.

Published 
Written by Ross99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments