Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily - Part Two

"A means to an end."

18
12 Comments 12
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
"This is Part Two of a two-part story. I recommend reading “Emily-Part One” before reading this."

We never did get to that "appetizer". The pizza place was slammed (it was, after all, a Friday night) and couldn’t promise delivery for at least an hour. I ended up running out for Chinese take-away while Emily freshened up a bit. By the time I got back, she was wearing a robe, had set the coffee table for dinner, opened another bottle of wine and had a couple of lounging pillows set out on the floor between the couch and the table. Casablanca was on pause on the big screen.

“I hope this is okay,” she said with an impish grin, “I thought we’d just stay in and watch a movie. Do you like Casablanca?”

“As long as it isn’t the colorized version, then absolutely.”

“Good! Let’s eat! Somehow I seem to have worked up quite an appetite.”

“Really?” I laughed. “What were you doing while I was gone?” She threw a couch pillow at me.

We sat on the floor, eating and drinking with a lot of snuggling and kissing, interspersed with a little groping on my part. But every time I tried to go beyond fondling her breasts, she’d slap my hand away and say, “Watch the movie!” in a little girl voice. We had hit the pause button so many times to kiss that by the time the movie was over, it was kind of late. I don’t know if it was the hour, or the second bottle of wine, but Emily had actually dropped into a light slumber wrapped comfortably in my arms.

I lifted her gently and carried her to her bed. I thought that I had done a good job of laying her down without waking her, and was just about out the bedroom door when I heard her whisper, “Please, don’t leave. Spend the night.”

“Okay,” I replied, as I kicked off my shoes and lay down beside her. I held her once again, and after a few minutes she drifted off again. I slowly slipped out of bed and into the bathroom to relieve myself. I was still going to leave, and had composed a note in my mind that I planned to leave her. But, as I crept back into the room, she looked so sweet just lying there I couldn’t. I went back to the bathroom, found an extra toothbrush, and brushed my teeth. Slipping back into the room one more time, I stripped down (I usually sleep in the nude) and got under the covers.

About two in the morning, I was awakened by some rustling, as Emily got up and went into the bathroom. I dozed off, but was reawakened just a bit later when she slid back into bed. I was on my side with my back towards her, and was thinking about rolling over to face her when I felt her spoon up against me, her naked breasts pushed up against my back as her arm held me by the waist. I could feel her soft breathing on the back of my neck, and figured she had drifted back off when I felt her hand slowly move down to my penis.

I lay still, waiting to see what would happen next. I felt her trace her fingers along its semi-soft length, then softly encircle its girth as it inched towards full tumescence. I couldn’t tell if she thought I was awake or not; but, I didn’t want to break the spell so I continued to lie still, trying to control my breathing.

About the time that pre-cum started dribbling out of my now rock-hard manhood, she gently rolled me onto my back and slowly drew back the covers until I was exposed from my thighs up. I kept my eyes closed as she slowly straddled me. Ever so slowly, she adjusted the head of my cock to meet the entrance to her pussy, and then slowly lowered her warm moistness, letting out a low moan and hiss as I became totally inserted.

Imperceptibly at first, but then gaining speed, she rocked herself against my pubic bone. Within a minute, she had an orgasm. At that point I could no longer feign sleep. I opened my eyes and reached out to her, grabbing her hips and gently thrusting in time to her rocking. She immediately had another orgasm, and then stopped.

“Don’t you dare cum,” she said softly, paused for a minute, then rolled off. She pulled the covers back over us, snuggled up and whispered, “Please, don’t cum. Promise?”

“Okay, but wha…”

“Shush. I’ll explain in the morning. Now go back to sleep.”

So I did; quite fitfully as I was sporting a huge pair of blue balls now, but I did.

I woke up with the sun already streaming in through the bedroom drapes. I was not feeling at all well rested, and had tremendous morning wood to boot. On the other hand, I was under the covers with a warm, very nice, very naked woman. As she was now on her side facing away from me, I took the opportunity to spoon back, inserting my erection into the cleft between her cheeks as I reached around and found an already aroused nipple, and then pussy.

Holding my hand against her breast, she said, “Do you need to take a pee, or are you just happy to see me?”

I confessed that my bladder needed attention before anything else would go on successfully. I excused myself and padded off, naked, to the bathroom. Finishing my business, I glanced at myself in the mirror. I was looking pretty disheveled. “Emily!” I called out, “I think I’m going to take a quick shower.”

“Okay, I’ll bring you a fresh towel in a minute. Go ahead and start. You can use my shower gel and shampoo if you don’t mind smelling ‘girly’.”

As I ran the water, I took a sniff. They actually smelled more “sporty” than “girly”, so I decided to use them. I was done washing my hair, and had just finished lathering and rinsing my pubic area, when I heard the bathroom door open and Emily walk in.

AbbyMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMoretti

I thought that she would just drop off the towel and go, so I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the shower door and got in. “I hope you saved me some hot water,” she said, as she turned to face away from me. “Be a dear and get my back please.”

I didn’t need a second invitation, and in no time had not only her back, but her backside, all lathered up. Reaching around to the front, I soaped her up from tit to clit as she pushed back into my freshly scrubbed erection. “I hope that thing is clean.”

“Yes ma’am, it certainly is.”

“Good,” she said, turning to face me as she got to her knees. “I don’t like anything dirty in my mouth.” With that, she slowly licked the head, circling her pointed tongue around the coronal edge four or five times before taking the knob between her lips. Using her hand to allow just the top to penetrate, she alternated between a gentle sucking and a twirling of her tongue, driving me crazy. Finally, she let about half of my length in before starting a slow, bobbing motion, using her hand as a sliding buffer to keep me from going too far into her mouth.

I was starting to get into my frantic mode, when she suddenly popped my cock out of her mouth, looked up at me with that big smile, and said, “Don’t cum yet.” She jumped up, got out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and said, “I’m going to make pancakes. Please don’t cum. Please?” she asked, with those pleading eyes again.

“Okay, I promise,” I said, between gritted teeth as I made every effort not to suddenly start spraying my seed all over the shower stall. “But you damn well better tell me what’s going on.”

“I will,” she promised, “Right after breakfast.”

Wrapping herself in her robe, she skipped out of the bathroom towards the kitchen. I dried off, wrapped the towel around my waist and went to the bedroom to get dressed. Mysteriously, my clothes were nowhere in sight. “Hey, Em! Where are my clothes?”

“You won’t need them for breakfast. Just wear a towel,” she called back.

So, wrapping myself once again in the towel, I ran a comb through my hair and sauntered out to the kitchen. Emily was cooking some bacon while she mixed batter for pancakes. Sure, I was horny from two near misses, but the food smelled great. I sat at the table and watched her make breakfast as I sipped a good cup of coffee. Soon, she was plating a short stack and some bacon for two. She reached across the table to hand me mine, letting her robe slip open in the process. I got a good glimpse of those lovely breasts, and couldn’t help but notice that despite the heat in the kitchen, her nipples were rock hard.

She sat across from me and smiled. “Eat up,” she said. As I started to cut into the flapjacks, she looked at me pensively and asked, “Do you mind if I open my robe? It got a little hot cooking.”

“Please, by all means.”

She unfastened the sash, and parted the lapels until her tits were now fully out in the open. “Ooh, yes. That’s much cooler.”

“To say nothing of way hotter,” I said back.

Somehow, she made eating pancakes and bacon seem like an erotic adventure. The towel around my waist looked like something from Barnum and Bailey by the time breakfast was done. When she came around to pick up my plate, I seized the moment, and her. Lifting her over my shoulder, I carried her into the bedroom and dropped her on her back on the bed. Her robe fell open and her legs parted; I could see that she was already soaking in her juices.

Wasting no time, I dropped the towel from my waist, crawled onto the bed between her legs, and sunk my stiffness into her depths. She gasped at the fullness; a look of wantonness crossing her face as she immediately began rocking her pelvis in time to my thrusts, using her legs to add force.

My dick was in heaven. Emily kept flexing her vaginal muscles, like a hand in a hot velvet glove, coaxing my shaft to give up the load in my balls. And every impact against her clit was transmitted to her tits, which moved in sensual rhythm to our frantic coupling.

Emily came first, announced by a low guttural growl followed by a paroxysm that registered on the Richter scale. I held still, buried deep, as she drifted back to earth. I had held back, and she knew it. “You haven’t come yet, have you?”she asked.

“No,” I admitted.

“Good! I want to feel it again when you fill me up with that man-juice of yours. That’s why I’ve been teasing you. I wanted you to build up a good supply for me.”

She’d been edging me! What a minx! “Okay, baby, batten down the hatches!”

I started pumping again, harder and faster than I have in ages. Emily was grunting at every push, and as I neared my peak, she started whispering “Come in me! Come in me!” I let loose.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!” was all I was able to say as I unleashed a torrent; my cock pulsing and flexing as I grunted out my own orgasmic mantra until I was finally spent. My balls ached.

I collapsed on her heaving chest. Neither of us could speak at first. I finally regained enough composure to ask her if that was what she wanted. She had this glassy look in her eyes, which seemed to suddenly clear as she kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I took that as a yes.

She finally released me, and as I withdrew our co-mingled cum came running out like a sexual tsunami. She reached down to her pussy and felt the load with her fingers. “Wow, that feels like more than last night.” She paused, and then got a gleam in her eyes. “I wonder if I could swallow that much.”

“I don’t know,” I replied, looking into her eyes with a smile on my face. “But, somehow, I have the feeling that you intend to find out.”

She just smiled back.

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments