Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cult of Sexuality-Part 5

"Being fucked at a police station isn't always a bad thing"

5
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words


We picked up our scattered clothes and got dressed. He took the driver’s seat and I climbed into the passenger’s seat. He turned the car over and pulled out. Still, I had no idea where we were going.

The both of us were silent as if we refused to acknowledge something. The ride took about 20 minutes before we pulled into the Municipal Parking Lot. I knew better than to ask where we were.

“Now, don’t be nervous. You’re not in any trouble,” he said as he fixed his tie. He exited the car and opened my door. “We just want to talk to you,” he added. He took my arm as I got out of the car. We walked around the corner, this time he held my arm tighter as we walked up the stairs to the Southern City Police Station.

“Steven, what are we doing here? Please answer me!” I pleaded- my voice a bit louder than I would have liked it to be.

“Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble or anything like that,” he said. I wanted to believe him, but I couldn’t.

He took me into a room and asked me to take a seat. “I’m going to be back,” he told me. I sat down and rubbed my cold, clammy hands together as my heart was racing with anxiety. I was alone in the room with just one table and two wooden chairs. There were no windows and nothing to suggest a place of comfort. “I’m fucked now,” I thought.

A few minutes later, he returned.

“Steven, please tell me what’s going on. I’m scared. Please tell me what I did,” I asked as he took the seat across from me.

“Kait, I’m Detective Liu Chang and as you know, you’re in the Southern City Police Station. I want to ask you some questions about your New Light Rainbow Cult. I thought it would be best to talk here,” he said.

“OK, first my new name is Carrie and you lied to me. You told me your name was Steven and you were an electronics salesman. Besides, you can’t arrest me for nothing!” I yelled.

“Kait, here we use our real names. Your name is Kaitlyn Baker, you are 16 years old and you ran away from home. I called your parents. They were happy to hear from me and know that you are safe,” he said as he opened his file.

“You fuckin’ called my parents?! Who gave you permission to do that?”

“Kait, I don’t your permission to do anything,” he said. This time his tone was more controlling.

“Tell me more about John Mason,” he asked.

“I don’t know a John Mason,” I replied.

“You and your amigos down at the cult know him as Zip,” he replied.

“I’m not going to answer any questions and leave my friends out of this. Besides, it’s not a cult. The New Light Rainbow is a group of free people,” I explained.

He smiled and nodded. “I assure you, they’re not free at the moment,” he replied.

“So why did you leave home?” He asked, changing the conversation.

“There was nothing there, you know. My mom fucks herself up on Valium. Dad is always working and mom and I know he’s screwing his secretary during lunch. I hate school. I have no friends. Life sucks. The New Light Rainbow people like me, they’re my friends. Well, I guess not anymore,” I explained.

“You know there were a lot of bad things going on there?” He said as he closed the file and moved it away.

“Yeah, but it was better that having nothing and no one,” I said.

“I see,” he replied with sympathy.

He got up, took off his jacket and hung it on the back of the chair.

“It’s hot in here,” he mumbled as he went to sit down again.

“I know it is. I’d take my shirt off, but I have nothing on underneath,” I said.

“Go ahead, take it off,” he said with a slight smile.

I took off my top and threw it down on the floor.

“This is much better,” I said innocently.

“It sure is!” he replied.

I could feel myself getting aroused as he looked at my tits.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

He reached over the table and gently touched my nipples with his finger.

“That feels so good,” I whispered as he fondled my breasts.

“Mmmm, I’m getting so turned on,” I told him.

“Are your panties getting wet?” He asked.

“You know I’m not wearing any panties,” I reminded him as I got up and moved closer to him.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Take your skirt off and show that you’re not wearing them,” he said as he played along.

I slowly unfastened my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

“See, no panties!” I said flirtatiously.

“That is the truth,” he replied as he rubbed my clit and licked my nipples.

“You’re so fuckin’ wet,” he said as he gently slid a finger inside me.

“You make me wet,” I replied as he finger fucked me.

“You like that?” He asked.

“Oh yeah, I love it!” I moaned as he gently put a second finger inside me.

“Then you’re going to like this more- get on the table!” He ordered.

I sat on the table and he spread my legs apart. After kissing my inner thighs, he licked my pussy lips before giving my clit the attention it needed.

“Oh God!” I yelled as I grabbed my breasts. I could hear him licking me and moaning as he did so. He licked me hard and fast, finger-fucking me the same time.

I stayed perfectly still, enjoying the pleasure that he was giving me. I didn’t care that we were at the police station. I wanted him to fuck me every way imaginable.

He continued to lick me, but this time more slowly and gently, turning my moans to whimpers. I looked down and watched him, he looked up at me, and he held my hands as he pleased me. I gripped my hands tighter around his as I felt the pleasure building inside me.

“That’s it, that’s it, I’m going to….” I moaned as I came on the table. He licked and kissed me a few more times before kissing me up my body to my lips.

I slid off the table and he unzipped his pants. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. I loved the feel of his cock as I sucked up and down the shaft, teasing the tip. I wrapped my arms around his hips and pressed him closer to me. His body felt and tasted so good! I squeezed his ass cheeks as I licked under the shaft of his cock. I loved how he was watching me please him, gently stroking my hair as he did so.

Very slowly, he fucked my mouth and I loved every second of it. He was the only man I ever had and the only man will ever want. I was completely enamored and amazed by him.

I licked and teased his balls and he loved the attention. He stroked his cock some more as I kissed his balls and gently fondled them. He moaned from the pleasure as I craved him inside me.

“I want to fuck you,” he said softly. I got up from my knees and he bent me over the table, spreading my legs apart. I felt his cock slowly enter me; his thrusts were slow and gentle. I loved the feeling of his body inside mine. He held my hips in place as he slid deeper inside me, this time thrusting faster.

“Oh yes!” I moaned as I tightly gripped the table. I heard his balls slap against my body as he reached over and held my breasts.

“You like when I fuck you?” He asked playfully.

“Oh God yes, I love it, fuck me harder!” I begged.

He pounded me harder and I loved every second of it. I winced in both pleasure and pain as his thrusts became faster. I could hear him breathing heavily, grunting from the effort until he stopped and I felt his hot cum shoot inside me.

“Oh yeah!” He yelled as his cum dripped down my legs. I felt a few more thrusts before he pulled his cock out of me. I turned to face him and we kissed passionately.

“You’d better get dressed,” he said as he zipped his pants.

I quickly put my clothes on.

“Did I give you what you wanted?” I asked playfully.

“You sure did!” He said as he wrote a few things in his file.

“When will I see you again?” I asked.

“Tomorrow night for dinner, if you accept,” he said.

“I accept!” I replied.

Being fucked at a police station isn’t always a bad thing.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments