Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crystal - Chapter One

"Hot For Teacher... no, not a student, but a 27 year old female aide hits on Mr. West"

94
10 Comments 10
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"While the character "Crystal" is based on a former aide at my school, this story is 100% fantasy."

As an elementary school teacher, I work with a lot of women; young women in their early twenties to older teachers about to retire. Usually, the school has six to eight younger women, in their mid-twenties, working as aides in the classrooms.

Five years ago, I was one of five male teachers, but then two teachers retired, one transferred to another school, and the principal got a promotion to the district office. I was now the sole man on campus out of about sixty employees.

One of the young ladies, Crystal, had been at Kennedy Elementary for two years. This past year she was in my classroom for about half the day assisting with students in the English Language Development program. Like the students, Crystal was Hispanic. She would go over the materials in English and then Spanish, but then work with the kids using only English.

Crystal was twenty-six and was putting herself through college while working seven hours a day at school. She had completed junior college and took several classes at the local state university in the evening. She was studying to be a teacher but was having second thoughts due to the low pay. She will graduate with her teaching credential degree this December after eight years of taking classes part-time.

Crystal was an attractive woman, with pretty eyes, long black hair, and a great smile. She wore some makeup but did not go “full glamour” like many girls her age with long fake nails and eyelashes. She was average height, about five-six, a curvy size six-eight, with full 34DD breasts. The sixth-grade girls enjoyed talking with her about makeup, hair, and clothes as they saw her like an older sister. She was, by far, the most attractive woman on campus.

When the other men were still on campus, we would eat lunch in the Teacher’s Lounge and talk about sports, our families, etc. We had "our" table, while the females had three tables. Now the teachers in the lunchroom talk about school stuff and complain. With only two lunch periods, as many as twenty-five employees could be in the lounge. I’ve been staying in my classroom for lunch about half the time.

One day during lunch I was in my room listening to music as I read the paper and ate my meal. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I heard, “Hi Mr. West!” I nearly jumped out of my chair and noticed Crystal walking toward my desk.

“You scared the crap out of me,” I said honestly.

“Mabe you shouldn’t wear those earbuds during lunch to listen to your music,” she said.

After calming my nerves, I asked, “What can I help you with?”

Crystal smiled, “Can I eat lunch with you? The staff room has become so toxic. All those old women do is bitch, bitch, bitch.”

I laughed, “Now you know why I only go once or twice a week. And they’re not that old, probably forty-five to fifty.”

Crystal furrowed her brow and asked, “How old are you? Thirty-three, maybe thirty-five?”

Laughing, “Thirty-three? Thanks.” I paused, “I turn thirty-seven next month.”

“I was pretty close,” she said. “You look good for your age.”

I appreciated her comments as I work out five days a week, eat well, limit my alcohol, and live a stress-free life as a teacher. I stand six-foot-two tall and have light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

“Oh, for my age,” I teased.

“Mr. West! You know what I mean. You’re in shape, you dress nice and you’re cool, you know, hip,” Crystal said.

“Thanks,” I told her. “I could say the same about you too.”

“Mr. West,” she said.

“You can call me Brett when we’re alone,” I told her.

“OK, Brett, how come you’ve never been married?” she asked timidly. “You’re good-looking and a nice guy. You’re a catch.”

I laughed, paused, and said, “Did my mother put you up to this?”

Thankfully we changed subjects and soon the lunch bell rang, and students for the fifth period began entering the classroom.

At the end of the period, she asked, “Can I eat lunch with you again tomorrow?”

The question caught me off guard, but I said, “Yeah, of course,” thinking nothing of it.

As she gathered her belongings, Crystal said, “Thanks, Brett. I’ll see you in the morning.”

**

The following morning started like any other school day, Crystal arrived at the start of second period, but I noticed she seemed to be dressed a bit nicer and with a touch more makeup. Not only did I notice it, but so did my students. The boys were checking her out, and the girls were talking with her about her clothes.

I was just opening my lunchbox when Crystal came through my door. When I looked up, she looked like a model strutting down a runway. Her hair seemed to bounce, almost like slow motion, her legs crossed with each step, and she wore a big, bright smile.

sluttylaura18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sluttylaura18

“Hello, Brett!” she said.

Without much thought, simply offering a compliment, I said, “You look really hot today.” Once the word hot left my lips, I realized what I said. “Uh, not hot, but nice. You look really nice today.”

Crystal seemed to blush slightly. “Nice’ is good, but I’ll take ‘hot’ instead.”

Now I was probably blushing. “I shouldn’t be saying an aide is hot.”

“Why? I think you look hot every day,” she said.

I froze for several seconds. Was she going to say more? How should I react? When I looked back at Crystal, who was now sitting on the opposite side of my large teacher's desk, I could see her ample cleavage and a touch of her lace black bra. My eyes went from her cleavage, up to her eyes to see if she saw me checking out her tits, back to her cleavage, and back to her eyes. Yes, I was busted.

“Like what you see, Brett?” she said seductively.

I squirmed a bit in my chair and looked her in the eyes. “Crystal, you’re a very attractive young woman. But you are also my aide. It would be inappropriate…”

She cut me off, saying, “Can we talk in your office?” Crystal stood up and began walking to my small private office in the classroom.

When I entered the office, she closed the door and grabbed me. “Kiss me. I know you want to. Kiss me.”

She was right, I did want to kiss her. My lips softly met hers as we stood in the small dark room. We were soon swirling our tongues, and my hands landed on her delicious ass. She moaned when I gave her butt cheeks a light squeeze.

After twenty seconds we broke from our kiss. “Crystal,” I said.

Before I could say another word, she was kissing me again and I was kissing her back. “Mmmm,” she said, “someone has an erection.”

I mumbled, “Of course.”

Crystal whispered, “My panties are soaked.”

That sentence made my cock twitch, and she felt it as if we were body to body. Her hand was now rubbing my cock over my chinos. I took a deep breath and exhaled. “You better stop or I’m going to bend you over my desk and fuck your wet pussy.”

She smiled, “I’d never fuck at school. But I will suck your dick.”

Crystal got on her knees and quickly had my briefs and chinos around my ankles. She stroked my fat seven inches a few times before wrapping her plum-colored lips around my cock. The sight of this young beauty sucking my cock was highly erotic.

“Oh, Crystal, that feels so damn good. I haven’t had a blow job in over three years,” I confessed. “I’m going to cum soon.”

That seemed to speed her up as she licked and sucked my manhood. I looked down and grabbed her head with both hands, I started thrusting quickly, face fucking her.

“Get ready,” I told her. “Ooohhh, fuuuuck! I’m cumming!”

I released her skull from my grip just as my first blast of jizz filled her mouth. I thrust a few times with each spurt of spunk. “Damn, that was awesome,” I said trying to catch my breath.

Crystal swallowed my load, looked me in the eyes, smiled, and joked, “Let’s finish our lunch.” When she stood up, we kissed. “Did you taste your cum?” she asked.

“I did. I wish I could taste yours, but we can’t do that here,” I said. I grabbed her hand and led her back to my desk.

“Now what?” she said.

I thought to myself, Good question. We can’t date in public. Does she want to be fuck-buddies?

“I don’t know. I wasn’t planning on that happening fifteen minutes ago,” I said honestly. “But I think you did.”

Crystal smiled, “I did. I’ve wanted to make a move on you for a couple of months. After yesterday’s lunch, I decided to go for it.”

“You know we can’t date in public, right? Are you looking to be Friends With Benefits?” I asked.

“Why can’t we date? That’s a bullshit school rule,” she growled.

Two days later, after school, we entered the principal’s office. When he gave us his attention I told him, “Gary, I need you to re-assign Crystal to another class during the three periods she’s in my class. We’d like your permission to date publicly.”

“Oh, wow. I wondered why your email said ‘urgent.’ I was worried you two were fighting,” he said. “Even though you’re both adults, I have to document our conversation and notify the district Human Resources office. Typical CYA stuff (cover your ass).”

“OK,” I said, “anything else?”

“Not really. I suggest you go slow. Don’t make a big announcement here at school. Just start dating in town. I wish you well,” said Gary.

We went back to my room and kissed. We made plans to meet for dinner at a restaurant and walked together to the parking lot.

End Chapter One.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments