Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cliten & Cumster, Part 2

"Every male head in the place turned to stare!"

14
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading my 2nd story. It is the continuation of Cliten &amp; Cumster, Part 1. I have more C &amp; C stories in the works. Please like and comment at the end if you enjoyed them. <p> [ADVERT] </p>That is the only way that I can know that you want more of these stories."

Cliten had found the dress that I had bought for her. I had lain it out before I went into the shower with her. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw that she was in a clean bra and thong panties holding the dress up to herself in front of the full-length mirror. She looked over at me with a smile on her beautiful face. Apparently, I had chosen well.

I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist leaned down to kiss her ear and neck. She closed her eyes and leaned back against my chest. I noticed my erection trying to return, even after standing under the cold water shower. Reluctantly I let go of her so I could dress for dinner.

I took her coat from the closet and helped her into it. Grabbing mine, we headed out to my pickup. Again I helped her up into the passenger seat. I then stood on the running board and reached across her to buckle her seat belt. Once again, I looked into her deep dark eyes and kissed this beautiful woman.

I then went around to my side and got in. For some reason, I had a huge grin on my face. I was the happiest that I had been in a very long time. I started the truck and drove off to the restaurant.  

Once there, we took off our coats and held them in our arms while waiting to be seated. As I helped Cliten out of hers, I noticed every male head, in the place, had turned to stare at Cliten.

There were other ladies in the bar and restaurant, but mine was the most beautiful. All of the men were looking at her. Some were being reprimanded, by their wives and dates. I just smiled and motioned for her to follow the host to our table.

We each ordered our favorite steaks, Ribeye for me and a Petit Fillet Mignon for her. I ordered a bottle of my favorite Washington State Merlot. We sipped the wine as we waited for our meals.

We had a lovely dinner. Cliten was happy and relaxed as we returned to our hotel. I opened the door to our suite and ushered her in. I took our coats and hung them in the closet. When I turned around, I noticed that she had a bit of a nervous look about her. Working to hide my own nervousness, I walked up to her, looked her in those beautiful dark eyes, leaned down, and kissed her.

She seemed to melt into my arms. We started tentative and sweet but quickly became very passionate. With my hands on her back, I found the zipper to her dress and started lowering it. She flinched a little, still somewhat nervous. I wasn’t going to rush things. I slowly pulled the zipper to the bottom. I slipped my hands inside to feel her bare skin, holding her tightly.

I waited for her to decide when she wanted the dress to fall from between us. We continued to kiss and whisper in each other’s ears. After a short time, Cliten stepped back, lowered her arms, and let the dress fall. What a reveal! At five foot five, she’s somewhat tall to be considered petite. She was slim with an hourglass figure and the smooth, creamy skin of a girl half her age.

Cliten stepped out of the pool of her dress. I picked it up and hung it in the closet. When I returned, she was reaching behind herself to unclasp her bra. I asked her to stop. I wanted to continue to undress her, myself. I was trying to decide how, though. I finally decided to position her in front of the full-length mirror, facing it with me behind her.

I let my hands roam her body as I had earlier in the shower. She watched for a moment, then let her head fall back to my shoulder, eyes closed. Cliten seemed to love the sensual feel of my exploring her body with my hands. I watched in the mirror. I would barely brush her bra and panties, avoiding her breasts and pussy, for the time being.

It being our first time, I wanted it to be special, in every way.

I watched Cliten’s expressions as my hands roamed her body, noting her reactions to my touch. I let my hands drop to her sides and around to her butt cheeks. She moaned as I rubbed and squeezed her beautiful little ass.

Now it was time to reveal those breasts. I mentioned earlier my preference for small boobs. Her bra size is a B cup. They are the perfect size for me. I let them loose as I watched in the mirror.

She watched me to see my reaction. My smile was all she needed as I began to hold them. Cliten leaned her head back on my shoulder, closed her eyes, and moaned her appreciation of my touch.

I began to massage them, still standing behind her. At forty years old, they were still perky and sensitive. She liked her nipples being pinched and teased. I was playing with both nipples at the same time. My lady was beginning to breathe heavily between her moans. She was getting worked up. It was time to slow the pace and let her come back down a bit.

I switched back to rubbing and massaging her boobs. She let out a disappointed moan. I just had an evil smile on my face, but when she opened her eyes and looked at me in the mirror, my smile was happy and innocent.

I let one hand drop down to begin exploring her body once again. I was circling from brushing lightly against her breast but steadily working lower. My hand was just at the top of her panties. I so much wanted to spin her around, drop to my knees and bury my face into her sex, but I restrained myself. I wanted this to be a slow, sensual seduction.

As my hand continued to roam, it slowly dipped under the elastic of her waistband, dipping a little lower each time. She was watching me as my hand disappeared into her panties, a little deeper each time. Now her moans went between sexual need and disappointment as my hand would slip away from her sex. I was teasing her mercilessly!

Finally, my hand brushed over her mound just above her clitoris, only to withdraw from her panties completely. This time Cliten’s eyes flashed with anger, not just disappointment. Then her look softened as she realized that I was removing her one remaining piece of clothing.

In the mirror, she watched as I lowered to my knees behind her while pulling her panties down and then off each foot. Then, I kissed and lightly bit each of her butt cheeks eliciting a squeal of pleasure from her. Ah, so she does like a little pain, interesting.

While I was on the floor, I began to tease her more by very lightly moving my fingers up her legs, only to stop just below their goal. Cliten separated her legs as if to encourage me to go higher, not quite yet. I had a plan.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

My beauty was starting to become angry with the sexual teasing, so I decided to jump forward in my plan. I could save some of my teasing for another time. I stood up and guided her to the foot of the bed so she could sit and watch as I slowly stripped for her. Especially in the winter, I wear an undershirt. I unbuttoned my shirt, more slowly than usual, and removed it.

Having taken off my shirt, I started with my pants. Cliten watched my hands closely. After unclasping my belt and unbuttoning my pants, I slowly dragged my zipper down. Watching her, I could tell she was about to jump off the bed and strip me down.

Letting my pants fall, I stepped out of them. Now, I was in my t-shirt and underwear, my erection pointing at her through the material. I went to my knees again and held my arms up in a clear invitation for her to remove my t-shirt. She did so quickly.

I leaned forward to kiss her as she ran her fingers through my chest hair. We kissed hungrily. While we kissed, we stood up. I took her hands and brought them to the waistband of my underwear so she could pull them down. 

This time Cliten dropped to her knees to remove my underwear. While she was there, she decided to turn the teasing tables on me.

She looked into my eyes while she ran her hot, wet tongue from base to tip of my very ready-to-explode cock. She took the head into her mouth and licked the pre-cum from the slit on top. 

Cliten almost received her first mouthful of my semen. She realized how close I was, stood up, and licked her lips.

Having pulled the covers down earlier, we walked to the side of the bed. Cliten crawled on, waggling her perfect ass a bit more than necessary. She lay down with her beautiful legs apart in invitation. As I crawled between them, she raised her knees to provide the best access to her sex.

Neither of us had had sex with another person for quite some time. We were both clean, D & D free. I had a vasectomy after my second child was born years earlier. No fear of pregnancy. We were going to make love bareback, and since I had sustained from self-pleasure for more than a week, I was going to fill her pussy with a nice big load. 

Now, being as worked up as I was, I could only hope to keep enough control to not cum as I entered her for the first time. I leaned down to run my tongue along the inside of her thighs from her knees to just below her entrance. I could see her dew all along those lips. The scent of her arousal was heavenly. I wanted to taste her right then, but I had teased her so much that her next orgasm would be on my erection. Later, I would spend a great deal of time with my face between those thighs, just not yet.

I licked first one leg, then the other. I started halfway up each thigh again stopping short of her wet lips. Next, I moved up to her belly button and started licking my way to those luscious breasts. I licked and nipped at each nipple briefly. They would get proper oral attention later now my cock was at her sweet tunnel entrance.

I girded myself to maintain control as I entered my beauty for the very first time.

I reached, between us, taking hold of my erection I lightly ran my tip over her lips to collect her juices. Cliten gasped at the touch. The fragrant scent of her sexual arousal filled the air. It was so delicious!

I held my cock at her entrance and pushed my head in, just past her tight lips. Damn, she was tight. I had to stop to be sure her gasp, this time, was not from the pain of my invasion. There was some pain, but she smiled and nodded for me to continue. I did slowly, driving us both insane with our mutual desire.

When I was balls deep, in my new lady love, I held myself still. The combination of her being so wet and tight already had me on the edge of shooting off into her. She needed a moment to get used to my intrusion into her most intimate of places.

I was lying still on top of her. Cliten suddenly raised her legs to wrap them around my hips. She started shaking, and her vaginal walls constricted on my cock. Her first orgasm had hit.

She was holding me tight, seeming not to breathe, as her tight pussy got even tighter. The waves of her cuming caused her walls to clamp down on my cock. How I didn’t flood her right then, I’ll never know. I just clenched myself to maintain control. As it happened, my slight movement, to keep control, caused my pelvic bone to press down on her clit. She had been calming down a little when that pressure on her clit caused her second orgasm to take over her body.

This time I knew that I’d lose it. I pulled back and started fucking her with full fast strokes. Her second orgasm just kept going as I thrust into her. After about a dozen strokes, with her pussy walls still tightly gripping my erection, I shot my first load into her waiting womb. Cliten felt the first jet of semen intensifying her ongoing orgasm. I shot at least two more jets of cum into her and then held on to ride out the rest of her orgasm. She squealed and shook, thrusting her hips up to crash her clit to my pelvic bone.

I couldn’t move. I didn’t want to move. Her orgasm was a wonder to witness. Her vaginal walls kept squeezing and releasing my cock. The expressions on her face constantly changed. They went from wonder to ecstasy, to what looked like pain. Just as she relaxed a little, another wave of orgasmic contractions would hit. I loved watching the waves of pleasure as they took over her body.

We lay there for a while. I was still balls deep in the most magnificent pussy that I had ever been in. Cliten’s legs were still wrapped around my hips, hands holding me tightly to her.

Finally, she loosened her hold on me. She lowered her feet to the bed, then withdrew the claws piercing my back. My orgasm had been so intense that I hadn’t even noticed the pain. I believe she didn’t realize that she had dug into my back until she saw the marks later.

Every now and then, I will remain hard after such a massive orgasm. This was one of those times. Cliten wiggled her hips as she noticed. She looked at me, her smile was not at all shy.

She said, “My turn.”

Instead of my rolling off of my lady love, she rolled us over with her on top. My still-hard cock remained buried deep inside of her.

Published 
Written by Allan692022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments