Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Challenge Accepted

"Reality? Fiction? You decide..."

17
19 Comments 19
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Its been a very long time since I wrote, so this is my first foray into writing for a long time just to see if I can again. Be gentle. Constructive comments welcomed"

Eighteen months, Eighteen long months since I last had a cock inside me. There is only so much a toy, and talking online can do for you. 

It was an ordinary Tuesday morning when I woke up early due to a snoring husband. Knowing I wouldn't sleep again, I got up and went downstairs to relax. I turned Lush on in the background not expecting anyone to be online.

This is where my day changed even though I didn't know it yet. A couple of people were online, and I was happily chatting. I opened a chat window and was chatting about my day and what I had planned. I had a rare shopping trip planned, time away from a husband who works from home. Having realized how horny I was they soon challenged me to wear a vibe on the bus for the entire journey. 

Bearing in mind this is fifty minutes each way I agreed to what was soon to be an interesting day. 

Shaved pussy ready, lubricated with my juices, I placed, what I thought to be the quietest, most discreet vibe I owned in my pussy, pulled my black lace knickers into place to hold it, and stepped out the door. It was still early and the roads were deserted. The walk to the bus stop was quick, and the feeling of my little friend buzzing away slowly in my pussy was enough to put a smile on my face. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle, just a warming feeling.

The bus soon pulled up and I was surprised to see a young driver on board. I live in a small town with one bus company with twenty drivers total, so any new face is noticeable. Climbing on board the vibe moved slightly touching my clit and I couldn't help squeak, the vibe was doing its job. I was becoming more aware of its movements as I took my seat to the left of the driver first row so I could watch him. He was hot and I fancied watching him as he drove.

The bus was empty, and I could watch to my heart's content. 

Fifteen minutes passed, and it was becoming an issue controlling myself, the vibe was doing its work and I was becoming sensitive to its movement. The juices from my pussy already soaking the seat and I had visions of soaking through the seat.

We pulled up to a stop as we were running ahead of time and needed to wait to stay on schedule. The driver turned to me. 

"Enjoying the view, love?"

I blushed beetroot, my pussy contracting around the vibe which really didn't help matters!

"You have been watching me the entire way haven't you?" He continued.

SHIT, he had seen me looking I thought I had been fairly discreet behind my sunglasses, best to brazen it out, I supposed.

"Yes thank you, I was admiring the view. I couldn't not, could I?" I retorted, a smirk on my face.

"Tom, Twenty-two and yes I'm old enough to drive a bus," came the reply.

We chatted for a bit about nothing specific and soon we had to get moving. The roads were becoming more challenging, and the vibrations combined with my vibe were driving me mad. I wasn't sure I was going to make it and the heavy breathing was becoming a little obvious. However, I tried to control it to avoid bringing any further attention to myself. People were getting on and off, sitting upstairs so no one was near me thankfully.

Luckily I made it and was glad to see the bus station looming. Standing up on wobbly legs I moved towards the exit looking forward to finding a quiet place and cumming to release the pressure, Tom stopped me,

"I know its a bit cheeky but do you fancy coffee before I go back, I've got half an hour."

OoohVenusTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OoohVenusTS

With a trembling voice, I agreed knowing I still had the vibe in my pussy and really was in of release. We walked side by side into the empty bus driver canteen they shared with numerous other bus companies. I sat down and I tried hard not to squirm in my seat.

"Horny are, we? I could smell you all the way here, and if I'm guessing right, you have a toy in your underwear? he stated, quite matter of factly.

Well, that was a hell of an opening sentence. I guess I had been sussed and my vibe wasn't as quiet as I thought. I decided to brazen it out and tell him exactly what was going on. To his credit, he did flush when I told him. He went silent for a minute, stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up as well. 

Leading me by my hand, he took me further down the canteen, around the corner then pushed me hard against the wall, lips locked to mine hands, pinned above my head. To say I was surprised was an understatement. This was not how I saw today panning out, especially not by 7:30 am. Deciding to go with it, I surrendered to the feelings of a vibe in my pussy and a fit young man pinning my body to the wall. Pretty soon his hands started wandering. 

There was no delicacy. One hand was up my t-shirt pinching my nipples and the other was down my knickers rubbing my clit. This was more than I could bear, I was so close to cumming already this would tip me over the edge. He seemed to know. My breathing must have given me away, he stopped just as I was on the edge, let me catch my breath then did it again but this time not stopping.

I came fast, hard and certainly not quietly.

"BANG!" A loud sound echoed around the room

"Shit, that's the door. Get in there." he snapped, his voice ragged

He pushed me, t-shirt still up over my tits and skirt pushed up at the front, into a room just a few feet away.

"That was close," he whispered. "Now where were we?"

Very soon I was facing the wall, hands halfway down, arse sticking out.

"Now, here's where the fun begins," his voice seemed husky with need.

In seconds my skirt was up around my waist, vibe removed and his cock buried deep inside me. There was nothing gentle or romantic about this, it was pure lust and animalistic fucking. After a few hard thrusts, one hand moved to my hair and pulled my head back, other hand teasing and pulling on my nipples in turn. It didn't take long before I was cumming hard again, spasming hard on his ever thrusting cock. Not stopping, he thrust harder and harder his moans joining mine. I'm sure people must have heard us. With one final hard thrust, I felt his cum filling my pussy

Thrusting on and on, the cum kept coming, I hadn't realized there could be so much. When he was finally finished he stood me up, lent down, picked up my vibe, ramming it into my pussy, took my knickers off, patted me on the backside and muttered, "Bet that feels better, you had my balls turning blue on the journey here."

Walking out of the room we were met with several pairs of questioning eyes. It was pretty obvious what we had been up to, I was sure. Apart from the cum running down my leg, I was rather dishevelled. Reaching his bus, he pinched a nipple through my t-shirt.

"Well, you won't forget me today will you?" he remarked as he opened the doors and stepped on the bus, shutting them behind him.

I spent the rest of the day knickerless and full of cum.

Published 
Written by shadowcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments