Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Time Just For Us - From My Very First --- The Sequel

"Returning to the place where it all began for us - one year later…"

12
13 Comments 13
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

 

If you like wham bam sex stories, this probably isn’t for you. If you prefer more romantic, slow-burn, real-life accounts, but with complete honesty, then please enjoy.

~~Jessica~~

 

In the beginning, I really did have every intention of waiting until my wedding night to lose my virginity, until that one blissful night when Chuck and I spent the night in a luxurious hotel room in Jackson after attending our team’s football game earlier one Saturday afternoon a year ago.

For those who have asked me, the answer is a resounding, “Yes!” Chuck and I are still very, very much a couple and we’re still together and enjoying each other even more today than when our relationship began a little over a year ago. That weekend, we began a sexual relationship with each other and one year on we are back here celebrating our first anniversary. For a whole year, we’ve enjoyed wonderful sexual bliss and a wonderful relationship together.

I really don’t know where the time has gone, but we are checked into the very same hotel and hoped for the same room we used a year earlier, but it was already in use. The desk clerk picked up on our disappointment and summoned the hotel manager and explained our situation to him. After some consideration, he offered a more luxurious suite for the night at the same price.

After we settled into our new room, I went into the bathroom to get undressed, shave my pussy and get more comfortable, putting on just a blue sweater and some white knee socks. While I was in there, the hotel manager had a complimentary fruit basket and bottle of champagne with two glasses sent up for us to enjoy during our night’s stay.

Walking out of the bathroom, Chuck showed me the hotel’s gifts, which was a wonderful surprise. Chuck then went in to change and came back out in the very same sexy Batman T-shirt he’d worn the year before. He poured us both a glass of the bubbly, which we sipped on and talked about all the wonderful adventures we’d had together over the past year.

I told him that the only time during our time together that I was really quite sad, was during our summer break from school when we were apart and couldn’t be together on Tuesdays as we had always been while in school. He agreed and felt the same.

We had another glass of bubbly, but after a short while, I realized how hot I was in that sweater, so I removed it and the socks, and went naked into our bedroom where I laid down on the bed after pulling the covers down. The big king-size bed had a white and floral print canopy over the top, virgin-white bedding skirts, and light purple satin sheets. The suite was huge, and I’m sure it was easily twice or even three times the size of the single room we had last year.

Chuck came into the bedroom and poured us both another glass of champagne, bringing them over to the bed and handing one to me as he sat down on the bed. We finished drinking our champagne and he removed his T-shirt so we could we both lie down naked, side-by-side as he began to play with me as I returned the favor.

It wasn’t long before we were locked in each other’s embrace before he mounted me, thrusting his hard, throbbing penis deep inside my wet pussy, bringing me to a most wonderful climax. We continued making love to each other most of the night.

We talked and kissed softly and sweetly. I savored his touching me, drawing me closer as our lips met like a pair of those magnetic Kissy dolls with our tongues dueling, each caressing the other as the warmth of our bodies encompassed us with passion and desire.

It was highly intoxicating feeling him lying next to me, whispering tenderly sweet words of love in my ear. He kissed my lips softly and lovingly while touching his mouth to mine. He caressed my cheeks, running his tongue down my neck, as he kissed my left shoulder and dragged his head further down until he was now buried deep within the valley between my small but very firm breasts with their very pronounced deep pink areolas and firm, erect nipples.

Pausing there momentarily, I knew he could hear my heart pounding like a drum as he pulled me even closer. Kissing my breasts, he looked up into my eyes and smiled, before lowering his head once again to my already hard nipple, sucking on one and then the other, sending electrifying shockwaves straight down to my awakening cunt, aching for him to enter.

My feminine musky aroma filled the room intoxicating us both. He was about to move from one my nipples, when I pleaded with him, “No! Not just yet! Stay there my love, close to my heart.”

Slowly he moved to kiss me and as my sexual scent reached him, he smiled, knowing that I was truly ready and badly wanting him. Never did he tire of my feminine musky scent or my desire for him as he once again fucked me, hard. He held me close, resting slightly and hearing my heartbeat as if now in the distance.

He gently rolled me over and brushed the back of my neck with his wonderful tongue. He massaged my back, enjoying my moans, those sighs of sheer pleasure. He touched my butt cheeks and caressed them, kissing both sides closely, pressing down on them deeper, as his tongue licks all over them.

Now I was extremely wet as he slid his big cock back in between my spreading legs deep inside my wet vagina. Once back inside, he gave me a really great pussy fucking. I screamed in sheer delight as my moaning became ever deeper and deeper from within with each thrust of his mighty penis pounding my wet cunt.

We spent the next several hours having good hard sex, either by fucking, by oral or sixty-nine. I simply could not get enough of his big hard throbbing cock that night.

I think perhaps we got maybe two-hours sleep until the next morning when I awoke first, and seeing him hard, I went down on his hard penis, kissing him awake. Hearing his words of devotion, I pulled him closer; my hands began a massage on his neck and shoulders. I held his head tightly for a moment in the valley between my boobs once again and he moved up to my left breast.

He swirled his tongue around on my hard nipple, and then switching to the other side until I was moaning again deeply and screaming loudly, “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! No, don’t you dare stop!”

I felt his strong hands against my back and I moaned repeatedly from sheer delight from his massage.

Tasha_Miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tasha_Miu

The warmth of his hands, his pressure, and the movement contributed to a wonderful, lazy relaxing feeling as I sank deeper into bed with him on me. Then he touched my buttocks, spreading the cheeks gently apart and causing me to relax even further from his kisses.

Suddenly I felt his tongue there! Sheer excitement shot through me like a bolt of lightning. My pussy was getting jolts of electricity, causing me to rear up and gasps in surprise and a total delight. Yes, I thought, he really cares for me and I was again thinking wonderful thoughts of him and his love for me!

He then left a damp trail from my right butt cheek, down the back of my right leg as he explored my firm and tight thigh and then the knee. Turning me over, he worked his way back up the left leg, stopping slightly for an occasional kiss there. He reached my left thigh and kissed it tenderly. He was looking at all my bubbling wetness, glistening from my wet cunt and the musky scent flowing from within. My desire deepened and as the potency of my sex scent grew ever stronger, I knew in a flash that he was mine and that he wanted to fuck my wet cunt again very hard.

Growing ever closer to me, I moved toward him, wanting him to taste my sweet nectar which was now oozing down my legs. I loved him being close, but even that was not enough? I cradled his head in my hands, urging him in even closer. He paused for a moment before giving me some really delicious pussy-eating. He has a way with his mouth and tongue that sends me to sheer ecstasy every time he gives me oral.

Smiling at him, I moved in to get him even closer. His mouth moved over my vulva and his tongue slipped in to taste my wet juices, now in abundance. I moaned gently so he knew my deepening desire for him. He was repeatedly drinking from my oozing sex, savoring the taste and the softness of the sweet juices now pouring forth. I heard him moan as I also moaned and gasped.

He did not give up. I felt his tongue going deep inside me and I almost went crazy. I felt him taking me to a higher level than I’d experienced before. He was relentless in his pursuit of pleasing me, not stopping even for a moment, pleasing me repeatedly until finally I was lost in his total loving embraces as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

He finally relaxed, looking up and watching my chest slowly stop heaving. He moved up until he reached my face, touching me softly on my lips as he kissed me tenderly, waiting for me to come back down to earth from my high.

I was lost in a wonderful trance but I felt his kisses and gradually came back down and felt him next to me. I took the two fingers that had been working there way inside me as they caressed my wetness and took them into my mouth, tasting my own sweet juices.

"You are so good to me, my love,” I whispered to him.

Softly, in my ear, he said, "I only want to please you - my love."

My love for him was overwhelming; I wanted to return his love and please him as he had done for me. Slowly I kissed his chest and ran my hand gently over him and down to his firm and very erect cock and then began to stroke it in an up and down motion ever so very slowly and gently. I knew what he liked. He shifted slightly, drawing me down to him. I obliged him, my hand finding his hard cock once again, hardening more to my touch. I pouted a bit, as I loved bringing him from his sweet semi-hardness into a much fuller erection. I caressed him lovingly, just as he liked, gently all over and quickly licking up some of his hot pre-cum juices oozing from his rampant cock. My tongue touched him, here, there, and everywhere, repeatedly taking him into my mouth.

I massaged him as my mouth opened wide and I sucked more of him in more deeply, feeling him growing even harder within my mouth. I stopped. I really wanted him back between my legs again, back inside me, fucking my pussy again.

He felt my sensual body as I teased him, delaying my touch until he had moved underneath me so I could climb onto him and be sliding my pussy onto his erection. I took more of him into me until he was close to Cumming. I stopped, looked at him, smiled, and moved up and down, delighting that I once again had him back inside my wet throbbing pussy, deeply fucking me once again.

My arms and legs were wrapped around him tightly, and I ached with need for him to fuck me, filling me with his semen. We were now rocking back and forth, becoming closer ever closer to one another. We were so close that our heartbeats had become as one. Our hands met, joining in the lovemaking. He released one hand, which moved slowly over my body very lightly, triggering an orgasm. As I gasped in delight, feeling him against my hot body, we fucked each other hard, reveling in the pure pleasure of it all.

He increased the pace of his fucking, his cock seeming to swell before he exploded within, shooting strings of his spunk deep inside my vagina, ejaculating his warm cum deep inside me. Being the gentleman, he continued to pound my pussy until I started to orgasm so powerfully I could see stars.

The power of that lovemaking was overwhelming and after a short while, we made love again, much more gently this time until we finally reached another climax together before beginning to relax. We finally had to call it quits so we could take our showers, get dressed and check out of this wonderful hotel.

This was the anniversary of us both losing our virginity. Boy, what an anniversary this was. If all our anniversaries are as much fun as this one, then we will have one hell of a great and wonderful life together.

As I’ve mentioned earlier, he’s the one and means everything to me and I do love him so much!

~~~~

Thanks to literot for editing this true account of what happened to me.

~~Jessica~~

 

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments