Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Deeper Connection

"His relationship with Laura finds new meaning"

7
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

After resting for ten minutes or so, the heady scent of sex, sweat and lust that filled the air suddenly became a bit too much for them.  While he would have loved to enjoy the delights that these two women would have willingly provided him, he was, sadly, human, and not as young as he would have liked.  Leaning down he kissed both of them passionately.  First Anika simply because she was closest to him, taking the opportunity to squeeze her beautiful big tits, pinching each nipple as their lips entwined, which sent a jolt through her body straight to her cunt, and a squeal of delight to her mouth.

As they separated, he turned his attention to Laura, who had a slight look of jealousy on her face.  But, as he took her head in his hands and pulled her to him to kiss her sweet lips, she quickly realised that she had nothing to be jealous of.  She knew that she would do pretty much anything for him, and a quick glance at Anika, who watched them with an equal lust for both, told her that she would probably do anything for either of them.  With this realisation, she lost herself in his kiss, savoured the feeling of his hands running through her hair, and tried desperately to get some eye contact to let him know that she was his, body and soul.

As they kissed, Anika decided that she’d had enough of a workout that she could skip the gym, but reasoned that her husband would probably smell the ‘well fucked woman’ scent she was exuding.  Laura didn’t even look, or break her mouth from his, simply pointing in the general direction of her shower.

‘Did you enjoy that?’ he asked her, finally breaking their embrace.

‘I would enjoy anything that brings you pleasure,’ she replied, just stopping short of calling him ‘master’.

‘No, I really want to know if you enjoyed it, Laura.’  His tone had changed slightly, and she sensed that he was actually asking her for a real opinion.

‘I did,’ she answered, after taking a little time to think.  ‘I have to say I was a little jealous watching you fuck her, but the enjoyment that we all had in the moment made it all the more special, I think.’

Having control over her had not come naturally to him, and it brought him a little comfort that she knew where the line between play and real life was.  It did make him a little sad that she was jealous of Anika though, because he planned on fucking both of them again.

He ran his hands over her cheeks as he kissed her again.  The gentleness and passion he showed her let Laura know that, no matter how much he enjoyed Anika, she would always be first in his thoughts.

As Anika returned from her shower, they both took in the sight of her body as it glowed, mostly from the heat of the shower but with a slight afterglow of their fucking.  As she bent down to pick up the clothes that had almost been ripped off her, the sight of her delicious round arse cheeks was too much for him and the sound of his hand coming down hard on her arse filled the small room.

If she had been worried that her husband might notice the glow and scent she had, she was sure that he would notice the red mark that his slap must have made, and she found she didn’t really care.  Even though her main focus had been Laura, the delight that he had brought her, both through his allowing her access to her friend and the joy she felt at giving herself to him.  While she loved her husband, and assumed she always would, she knew that she would never give herself as freely to her husband as she had to this man who had been a stranger to her not two hours before.

Even before the sound of his slap had died down, her cunt started to glisten but, reluctantly, she had to go.  And after she finished dressing she kissed both of them passionately, leaving them alone but knowing that she would be joining them again as soon as she could.

After Anika left, they spent some time just talking. Much as they had done online over the years about nothing and everything; the one thing they didn’t talk about was sex. Even after they returned to her place after eating, things seemed to be a little domestic.  They had both had a crazy, sensual, and sexually liberating couple of days, broken only by his work schedule.  And they both simply enjoyed this time just being with one another.  They talked until both were ready for bed, and when there, they made love.  There was none of the domination of their first couplings, they simply kissed and let things take a natural turn.

After spending some time kissing like long lost lovers, he kissed his way down her body, paying some real attention to her nipples, which seemed to vibrate as he took each one in his mouth, flicking his tongue over the tip as he held it in place gently with his teeth.

As her breathing started to increase, he continued down her body until he reached her pussy.  And, as she opened her legs for him, he once again admired Anika’s handiwork.  The neatly trimmed little strip of pubic hair she had left really did guide you down towards Laura’s pussy, which was glistening from the dampness his attention to her nipples had started.

As he moved forward, he took in a deep breath and her scent made his nostrils flare and his mouth water.  Pooling some of that moisture in his tongue, he ran it all the way from near her arsehole to her clit, drinking in the sweet nectar that he gathered as he did.  She let out a satisfied moan as he latched his lips on to her clit and hummed, sending vibrations through her entire body.  He did this a few more times before releasing his lips and attacking her clit with his tongue, flicking it over and over again and occasionally snaking it inside her to gather more of the nectar that seemed to flow freely as soon as he parted her cunt lips.  Almost as a finishing act to his oral attention, he soaked his tongue with her juice before moving down to her arsehole, coating it with her lube and flicking over her little bud as he had her clit before he worked it into her tight arse.

VarvaraDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VarvaraDream

She was a little disappointed when she felt his tongue move away from her pussy and arse, but it was soon replaced with his steel hard cock.  He looked in her eyes as he prepared to enter her and then kissed her as he slid his entire length inside her with one swift thrust.  Holding himself inside her, he could feel her hot cunt gripping his cock, the spasms created by his intrusion both seemed to milk his cock and try to pull him deeper inside her.

The sensation seemed to make the moment perfect as the physical met with the emotional; their eyes were as locked together as their bodies were.  It was a moment that they could have enjoyed forever but both knew that it couldn’t and he broke their reverie, and eye contact, by bringing his mouth own to hers at the same time as he started to pull back out of her inviting cunt.

He released her from their kiss as he started to slowly slide back into her, enjoying watching her eyes widen and her lips curl into the most satisfied smile he had ever seen as he filled her once more.

There was nothing of the lust filled fucking of the last couple of days, this was tender and, to both of them, beautiful.  This was two people who had learned about one another over years without the burden of the physical finally realising that all relationships benefit from at least some form of physical contact, even of it is just a hug or a handshake.

They kissed once more as he started to slide into her again and again, each time he filled her sent vibrations of joy through her.  She had given herself to this man physically from the moment they actually met, but the feelings that he was filling her with now made her feel complete.  Her submissive side would always be there, and she knew that she would do anything that he asked of her but, in this moment, she wasn’t his they were each other’s.

He broke the moment as he pulled out of her completely and wrapped his arms around her to manoeuvre her onto all fours.  As she got accustomed to her new position he got behind her and entered her as he had before, thrusting his entire length inside her to the hilt and holding it there.  This time though as he enjoyed the sensation of her cunt milking him, he reached around her and grabbed each of her breasts, trapping each nipple between his fingers as he did. 

As he squeezed each fleshy mound, his fingers contracted the nipples pinching them to the point that, if she didn’t love the feeling, it would have hurt.  She arched her back and grabbed the top of the headboard as he continued his assault on her tits.  As her head came up, he found that she was in the perfect position for him to gently nibble her neck as he started to slide in and out of her once more, faster this time as he felt the pressure building within him.  He reluctantly released her tits and placed his hands onto her arse cheeks, gripping each one as he had her breasts he used the control to thrust into her even harder and faster.

From her breathing he could tell that her orgasm was as close as his own but, wanting them to enjoy a moment of joined pleasure, he reached forward between her legs and began massaging her clit with his fingers, rapidly rubbing it as his cock continued to plough into her.  This seemed to bring them closer together in their mutual climaxes and she let out a little ‘yes’ as she came and they both let out a bigger ‘YES!’ as he came inside her, sending her into a collection of orgasms which seemed to come as each spurt of his hot cum erupted from his pulsating cock.

He held her there, running his hands over her body, paying particular attention to her tits as they heaved in her post orgasm heavy breathing, until his softening cock naturally slipped out of her satisfied cunt, releasing a stream of his cum as it did.  She quickly turned and brought her mouth down to his cock, licking and kissing it as she savoured the coating of their combined juices, even going as far as lapping up the pooled jizz before it could soak completely into the bedding.

‘Thank you,’ she said after she had finished.  ‘I love being treated like a slut sometimes, but I had almost forgotten what it was like to be treated like an equal, to be made love to rather than fucked.’

She could hardly keep eye contact with him as she bared her soul to him.  She knew that she had awakened the dominant beast he had become over the last couple of days, and couldn’t quite face the possibility that he had succumbed to that side of his personality completely.  Sensing her guilt he simply took her head in his hands and brought her up for a gentle kiss.

He had struggled with his treatment of both her and Anika, even though he knew that they were both willing partners, yet he knew that he would do the same again if the opportunity arose.  But knowing that he could return to being an equal, loving partner gave him a lot of comfort; it was as if he had a leash he could use on the beast he had within.

They were both exhausted after the day that they’d had.  And as they lay down and pulled the covers over them, he wrapped his arms around her as they fell into a natural spooning position, albeit one where his hand gently cupped her breast and his cock rested comfortably between her legs and they fell into a deep, contented sleep.  It was sleep they would both need in the coming days.

Published 
Written by ghostwalker101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors