Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

50th High School Reunion

"Re-uniting with my first crush"

23
11 Comments 11
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This was the year of my fiftieth high school reunion. After receiving the invitation and giving it considerable thought, I decided to go. I had a lot of friends in high school; neighbors, team members, drama clubbers, etc., so, ordinarily, it would have been a no-brainer. However, three months ago, my wife passed, and I was still getting used to living by myself again.

As I said, I gave it a lot of thought and ultimately concluded that this would probably be the last time I saw many of these people. Hey, we’re not getting any younger! I booked a room at the hotel in town, packed up my tooth brush and headed for my childhood home.

The festivities included a football game followed by a dinner dance, complete with open bar. After the game, which we won, I headed for the hotel ballroom, signed in, pinned on my name tag with my senior picture attached. Seeing that shot made me, for the first time in quite a while, feel a little old. But not for long! Soon after checking in, I bumped into Debby Mercer, whom I had a major crush on as a freshman. Debby had been a tall, thin, very cute girl with short brown hair that I had dated once. Now, fifty years later, she had changed very little. Still tall, still thin, she was now a mature beauty with short silver hair. I asked if she was here with anyone. She said, “No.” rather wistfully.

“Widowed?”

After a rather pregnant pause, she replied, “Yes, and no.”

I suggested that we sit together since we were both dateless. We found a table for two, grabbed a couple of drinks, sat and talked. I related my tale of woe and she filled me in on her situation. It seems, her husband of some thirty years had died a couple of years back. I sensed a reluctance to continue so I changed the subject.

The DJ had been playing songs from the early to mid-sixties, and the strains of Bobby Vinton’s ‘Blue Velvet’ could be heard.

“This song always reminds me of you.” I said.

“Really? Why?’

“Do you remember the freshman dance I asked you to go to? When I picked you up you were wearing a blue dress. Satin top, velvet skirt.”

“Now that you mention it, I do remember. We were too young to drive, so your older brother drove us to the dance. I had fun. You were very funny and a decent dancer, but I have to ask, why didn’t you kiss me goodnight?”

Somewhat embarrassed, I replied, “I guess I was too afraid you wouldn’t ….um”

“Want you to do it?”

“Yeah! I guess that was it. Fear of rejection. Looking back, I’d have to say that’s one of my few regrets in life.”

“That’s awfully sweet!” she replied, leaning across the table and planting a kiss on my lips. “Does that make it any better?”

Speechless for a moment, I stammered, “ Yes….well …actually…no. By the time I got up enough nerve to ask you out again, Jack Hammell had you. I can’t help but wonder what might have been.”

“Me, too. You were such a gentleman. Are you up for a do-over?” she smiled across the table. “I can’t give you my virginity. Jack took that, and none too gently, I might add, but I think we might be able to overlook that technicality.”

“After dinner, why don’t you and I blow this pop-stand.” I said.

“Sounds like a good plan to me. But I was thinking of blowing something else.” She winked and smiled.

This was turning out to be a much better reunion than I ever imagined. We spent some time going from table to table, seeking out old friends and catching up. We danced. We ate. After dinner, Debby excused herself. “Your place or mine, big-boy?” she kidded, stepping away from the table.

I mouthed silently, ‘How about yours?’

She held up ten fingers, indicating her room number. I gave her a couple of minutes, then followed, rapping gently on her door.

She opened the door, still wearing her simple black dress. Seeing it was me, she grabbed my tie and pulled me in, kicking the door shut. Still using the tie, she pulled me to her and kissed me again. This time, though, there was nothing innocent about the kiss. Her tongue was buried deep in my mouth, her hands gripping my ass, pulling my hardening manhood up against her belly. When she broke the kiss, she said, “All that innuendo this evening has made me very horny. I hope you’re up for it.”

“Whatever it is you want” I said glancing down at the tent in my trousers, “I think I’m up for it.”

“I’m a whole lot kinkier now than I was in high school.” She said as she pushed me into a chair and dropped to her knees. “Jack taught me a few worthwhile things.” She unzipped my fly and fished my cock out, giving it a lick before sucking the helmet into her mouth.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

Her lips and tongue felt amazing as she took more and more of me in. My hands drifted down to her head, but she waved me off. “Don’t touch my head. Just relax and enjoy the ride.”

Unable to just sit there, I slid my hands inside her dress, cupping her small breasts. I could feel her nipples stiffen in my palms as she moaned, muffled by my cock. My fingers danced around her nipples, gently pinching them between my thumbs and forefingers, occasionally plucking and twisting. She was getting just as worked up as I, when I said, “If you don’t stop soon, I’m gonna cum.”

She looked up at me and, with a twinkle in her eye, took me to the root. I lost it. I started pumping my cum across her tongue in long warm ropes. Still smiling, she pulled off my spent prick, a drip of sperm escaping from the corner of her mouth.

“Is it my turn, now?” I slid my hands out of the bodice of her skirt.

“Not quite!” she said pulling me by the necktie into a sloppy, cummy kiss. I responded by shoving my tongue down her sperm coated throat. “I like a man who isn’t afraid of a little cum.”

I led her to the bed, where she fell on her back, legs slightly spread. I slipped off her shoes, caressing her nylon clad calves. From my vantage point, I could see up her dress. Her hose stopped halfway up her thighs, held up by a black garter belt. Her shapely legs came together, covered by a gauzy pair of panties that left little to the imagination. “You like what you see, cowboy?”

I smiled and nodded. As my fingers disconnected her stockings and slid the silky fabric off her legs. With her feet unencumbered, I kissed her toes, taking each one in my mouth and sucking on them like mini-cocks. Working my way methodically up her legs, I kissed her calves, behind her knees, inside her thighs. I rolled her very damp panties off, exposing a neatly trimmed, but full salt and pepper bush. As I pulled them down past her knees, she said, “Go ahead! I know you want to!”

I lifted the flimsy garment to my nose and inhaled deeply. “Damn! You smell good!” I said, pocketing the panties.

“Wait until you taste!” she replied, opening her legs wide, showing off glistening cunt lips. I leaned down, burrowing my nose in her hair, extending my tongue, tracing the line of her lips. By now my cock had re-animated and was throbbing with need. But I was more interested in getting Debby off than myself, so I continued to delve into her warm wetness, lapping up the copious juices as she produced them. I surrounded her clit with my lips, trilling the tip with my tongue, all the while enjoying the whimpering and encouragement from her. The fingers of my left hand slid easily inside her and I scratched with the pads of my fingers, probing for her g-spot. She let me know when I had found it, grabbing my head with both hands.

“Don’t touch my head!” I teased. “Just relax and enjoy the ride!”

“My room! My rules!” she gasped, pulling my face tight to her cunt, and rucking her hips, spreading her essence all over my nose and chin.

I continued my assault, gauging my success by her incoherent rambling. “Oh God! Oh fuck! That’s it! Right there! Yes! Yes! Fuucckk!” As her body wracked with an intense orgasm, her cunt squeezed my fingers and washed my face with her delicious nectar.

Pulling my face from her still quivering womanhood, she told me to get naked. Now! And lay down on the bed. We both stripped in record time, me completely and her down to the garter belt. She climbed over me and guided my stiffness into her eagerly waiting cunt. She started slow, allowing me to feel every inch of her as I entered, stretching her open. With one hand leaning on my chest, the other massaging her clit she began to ride. Faster, deeper. I reached up and cupped her breasts, thumbing her nipples. She stretched backward a bit, forcing my hardness against her g-spot. I could tell she was enjoying this by the vacant, far-away look in her eyes. Her fingers danced over her clit as she approached another orgasm. I leaned up, capturing one of her nipples in my mouth, teasing it with my teeth and tongue while still pulling and pinching the other. We were both getting very, very close. I could feel that tingle in my balls, letting me know that I was about to cum. She too was showing signs that her orgasm was building quickly.

In spite of my efforts to the contrary, I let go first, grunting into Debby’s breast as my cock spat warm, sticky cum deep in her cunt. I unlatched and lay on the bed as she rode toward her reward. I felt the muscles of her cunt as they contracted, milking me of the last drops of my sperm.

Just at that moment, the hotel room door opened. Debby turned and said, “Oh, hi Jane! You’re just in time.”

Seeing the consternation on my face, she added, “Jane is my lover, and has been for years. We’re both bi. Do you mind if she joins us?”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments