Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

1 - Janice Makes Me Forget About Inge

"My sex apprenticeship was over!"

10
1 Comment 1
514 Views 514
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there""

I had spent Christmas with my family, enjoying the company and enjoying the winter months in West Germany, knee-deep in snow as I walked around the military base where my father was stationed. There was the occasional meal out in Rheydt and a European football match between Borussia Mönchen-Gladbach and Wacker Innsbruck, where the visiting fans made themselves heard by ringing large cow bells throughout the game!

Finally, my father felt that it was time for me to get back on my feet and so, along with my mother, he drove to Ostend and we caught the cross-channel ferry to Dover. I had made arrangements with Richie, my old workmate from the unemployment office, for me to sleep on his sofa so, at least I had a base to plan my next move.

___________________

My next move, of course, was to get a job. Naturally, I went the unemployment office I had left only six months before to see if I could return to my old job. Unfortunately, their current budget couldn't afford to take me back but Helen, one of the employment advisers, told me there was a vacancy at the pub across the road. It was a pub where I'd spent many a night getting drunk, indeed, I was drunk there on the night Elvis died. (I woke up to the news on the radio the next morning, still in a drunken stupor. Well, although I wasn't an Elvis fan, that news woke me up rather sharply!)

So, I approached the pub and was greeted by Jim the landlord like a regular. After the pleasantries of the day had been exchanged, I asked Jim if he had a bar vacancy and he told me he did. The lounge bar was fairly quiet and he could start me off there. The saloon bar was a bit rowdy at times and maybe, with a bit of experience, he might move me. In the meantime, though, I could serve beer and grilled sandwiches to the more sedate crowd in the lounge bar.

First evening, first customers. Jim was on hand to helpl. An older Indian gentleman came in and, quite abruptly, asked for a pint of Guinness.

Jim was Irish through and through and stepped in.

"I'll take care of that!" And he did, pouring a perfect pint of the black stuff. "Just stand the glass and let the drink drop in," he said in his soft Irish brogue. "Only to three-quarters full, mind. Let it settle."

I watched the drink settle for a minute, until the black was topped with a quarter inch of creamy head.

"Then, top it up. Don't touch the glass. Let the glass slightly overflow and level it off with the straight edge of a knife. Try to make sure there's no bubbles."

And there it was—the perfect pint of Guinness. The Indian man was very patient. But he drank that perfect pint down in just two swallows! Then he left!

"Wow!" I said to Jim.

"He comes in every night about this time, a pint of Guinness, two swallows and he's gone!" Jim explained. Two young ladies came in to the bar. "They're more your speed, Vee!"

"OK, Jim." I asked them for their order.

"We'll have a couple of pints of lager, a pizza and whatever else you're offering!" said one, with a giggle.

"Can't behave yourself, can ya, Jan?" said the other, laughing as well. They sat at a table across from the bar so it meant I would have to deliver their order to them. I popped a pre-cooked pizza into the grill to warm up and poured their lagers, something that was easier than pouring Guinness! I took the beers to their table and went back for their pizza. I returned to their table and, with an attempt to impress these ladies, I tried to do that trick that waiters do when they pass the platel under their arm and twist it to present it to their customer. Total fail!!! The pizza fell from the plate and straight into the lap of the beautiful doll-faced lady with whom Jan was sitting! Oops! I made my deepest apologies and offered her tissues to clean up and, of course, I brought them another pizza.

My ineptitude had taken our customer chit-chat to the next level. They worked at the charity vets practice along the road, their names were Janice and Pippa. Janice was plain but in a slightly pretty way. Her blue eyes dominated her face and she had a slim figure with large breasts, hidden by her dull brown pullover, part of her uniform. In contrast, Pippa had a doll-like face, like you would see on a doll in a display box. She had a similar uniform and she was very skinny and flat-chested. Despite her beauty, I lost interest in her pretty quickly. How shallow was I!

I got on with my shift, Jim saying I did OK in spite of the pizza incident. I knew how to pour beer but Guinness would require a bit of his expert tutelage. I was sure I would eventually get it right. Jim said that I was good with the customers so all looked good for me continuing to work at the pub. Of course, I had learned how to deal with customers in the three years that I had worked at the unemployment office across the road.

Janice and Pippa had left earlier but Janice came back.

"Hi. We're closing in a minute, last orders was at quarter to eleven. Sorry, I can't serve you," I said apologetically.

"Oh no," she said, "it's OK. I had to take Pip to the tube to catch her connection to Potters Bar."

"Oh, that's posh!" I replied. She laughed.

"I just came back to see if you wanted to get something to eat," she paused, "which doesn't involve pizza!" We both laughed at that.

"Look, I'm really sorry about that. Yeah, that'll be nice. Give me ten minutes, just got some glasses to wash, counter to wipe down and floor to sweep."

"OK. Can I wait here?" I checked with Jim and he said it was fine.

____________________

Janice and I left the pub and walked to her car. She had an old Hillman Imp but there was no passenger seat in the front! So I climbed into the back and she drove off through the streets of North London. I was staying on the sofa at Richie's flat, my friend from the unemployment office. Janice stopped outside a late night Greek restaurant near Turnpike Lane tube station and we ordered a small kebab meal. There were a couple of tables surrounded by old Greek men playing cards and they were a bit raucous at times but all their disagreements seemed to end with hearty laughter. It was an enjoyable atmosphere.

"So, Vee, tell me more," Janice said. So I told her about my time in West Berlin living at home, leaving home and moving to London, my last three years in the Holloway area, working in the unemployment office, going to Norway to live with Inge, breaking up with Inge and "Here I am, back in North London!"

"You've been about, then," she said. "Me? Well, my family live in Cheshunt and I just left home to make my own way, nothing special. I've got a flat I rent in Crouch End, that's nothing special either! Hahahaha!"

"At the moment, I'm on a friend's sofa until I get something." We spent a good hour or so, sitting in the restaurant, eating our kebabs and talking, with the Greek card players in the background. It had been good fun. The proprietor called out that he was closing for the night so it was time to go.

We left and went back to Janice's car.

"So, where are we going?" she asked.

"Well, my mate lives near the Arsenal football ground," I said. So we drove to Richie's flat but it was so late that I couldn't rouse him from his sleep. I couldn't even call up to him as his bedroom was at the back of the building on the third floor! I went back to Janice's car.

"I'm locked out!"

"It's OK. I have space," she said. So we drove to her flat in Crouch End. After about twenty minutes, we arrived at her flat. "Do come in," she said, as we walked through the door.

Scanning the flat, there didn't seem to be as much space as Janice had claimed.

"Hey, I thought you said you had space?" I said.

"Well, yes, I've got a big bed!" She made some coffee and we sat on the bed, talking and drinking. We talked for another hour or so when Janice spoke.

"Look, Vee, I liked you when I saw you in the pub. I think we've had a lovely time this evening so, if you want, we can share the bed. It will be more comfortable than your mate's sofa! What about it?"

"When you put it like that ..." and I laughed. "We could build a barrier in the bed ... we could sleep with our clothes on?"

"Don't think that'll be necessary," she said and she pulled me close to kiss me. All of a sudden, we were pulling off each other's clothing and getting naked pretty quickly. Oh, this was brilliant! I hadn't had sex since I'd left Norway and now, five months later, I was getting busy with a lovely lady!

We were under the covers and kissing and fondling each other's bodies. Janice's breasts were as awesome naked as they were in that brown pullover and I was feeling them and sucking her nipples. I reached down to finger her pussy and it was already wet.

After my initial exploration, I came back to kiss Janice but then it was her turn to explore. She kissed my mouth, moved down my neck to my chest. Then she was kissing my stomach which was knotting with anticipation at Janice's next move. She took my rock hard cock in her hand and licked the underside, from the base to my head. I expected her to take me deep into her mouth but, no. She ran her tongue back down to the base of my shaft and took my balls into her mouth to give them a soft suck, giving me plenty of her saliva. Then another run from the base to my head and, this time, yes, she took me all the way into her mouth. She was deep throating me and massaging her own neck. I could feel the inside of her throat actually massaging my cock!

I was almost ready to fill her throat with my spunk but Janice was too clever to choke on me and she pulled my cock from her mouth, gagging as she did! Wow! She was good! So fucking good!

"Janice! Stop it! I'm going to come too soon," I pleaded.

"Just call me Jan." How odd, to correct me on her name in the middle of our first fuck! She sat her pussy on my cock and began to bounce on me. Shit, I was going to come! I lifted her buttocks, lifting her off my cock. She was dripping from her pussy as I lifted her up my body to bring her pussy to my face. Once she was settled on my mouth, I was almost choking on her juices, I just couldn't swallow her fast enough. I gripped her ass to pull her pussy in so she covered my mouth and also my nose! I was sniffing her in as well as licking her up!

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

I was reaching up to feel her impressive tits and she had got really hot. Her tits were slippery with her sweat, droplets of perspiration dripping from her nipples. I was still finding it difficult to cope with the copious amount of pussy juices all over my face so I decided now was the time. I lifted her off my face and laid her on her back. I still wanted to lick her body from her soaking pussy to her sweaty tits. I started at her pussy, bringing plenty of moisture with me, and smeared it all over her stomach to her tits, finally sharing a juicy kiss.

Then I lifted her legs into my Harley Davidson position, holding her ankles up high, and rammed my cock deep into Jan's wet gash! She screamed almost immediately - she was already coming. And, after her deep throat treatment earlier, I gave Jan my final thrusts and filled her pussy with my spunk. I could feel the warmth of her juices over my cock as she was screaming in her orgasm and I was shouting, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I collapsed on top of her and held on to Jan. We were both breathless, we were still connected until my cock plopped out of her pussy. She could feel the spunk dribbling from her pussy and quickly climbed up to sit on my stomach. I reached up to her wet tits to bring them to my mouth and sucked her salty nipples. She moved down to my stomach to lick up the mix of our cum and, finally, sucking my cock hard to clean up the sticking spunk.

What a night! Even if this turned into a proper relationship, I didn't think that we would ever have a better night of sex!

__________________

So, five months after very inhibited sex with Inge (we were in a spare room in her parents' house!), I had hooked up with a new lady. Jan wasn't the prettiest girl I had been with but she had a good figure and a great pair of tits. And she certainly knew how to please her man!

Over the next few weeks, we met up at the pub where I was working and, eventually, I was able to get off of Richie's sofa and move in with Jan. We had a lot of fun on our dates and some awkward times when we visited her parents. But our sex life was always exciting, although we could never hit the heights of that first night together!

Looking back, though, it seemed to me that she liked to do things on her terms. That first night, she had left the pub but came back, she had waited at Richie's place, when I found myself locked out, instead of dropping me off and driving away and she had offered me some space at her flat when there wasn't actually any space, just her bed! It turned out that I was very grateful for that!

We lived together in that flat in Crouch End for a few months. Every night was sexy but not as intensely sexy as the first night. See, even that made me question her controlling nature. First night, she'd hit me with her best shot but we were now had a routine sex life. She had drawn me in but I was beginning to get bored. Maybe we needed to spice it up a little ...

___________________

After a few weeks working in the pub, Jim asked me to work in the saloon bar as his other barman had left. I was comfortable in the sedate lounge bar but the saloon was crowded with burly builders from the building site across the road. I reluctantly agreed and was soon thrown into the deep end, constantly pouring pints of Guinness for the mostly Irish builders. I had got the Guinness technique down to a tee so we were keeping our customers very happy!

Sadly, though, the pub closed down during the summer of 1979 after Jim had a heart attack and Mary, his wife, decided that they should return to Ireland to help with Jim's recovery. It was very sad to see how frail Jim was afterwards and Mary was right in her decision to go back home.

I heard later that year that Jim had passed away at home in a village near Cork. The man who taught me how to pour the perfect pint of Guinness, RIP Jim.

____________________

So, I was unemployed. Although I wasn't well-off, I decided that I could live on the state benefits that I could claim. I would spend the summer playing tourist! In all the years I had lived in London, I had never taken the time to visit all the tourist attractions in my amazing capital city. Jan accompanied me when her shift pattern allowed and we great times together, visiting places which we had previously seen on a school trip!

One afternoon, I was waiting at the flat for Jan to come back after her shift at the vets. When she arrived, she announced that we were going out. "Coming for a shower?" she said.

We went into her bathroom, got the mixer temperature just right and stepped into the shower. Manoeuvres in the bathtub weren't easy but we managed to lather each other up and rinse each other down. Of course, this had left me with a raging hard-on as Jan dried me off. She bent down to give my head a little kiss and turned her back to go back to the bedroom!

"Fucking hell," I muttered in my frustration.

"What?" Jan called back. "Oh, nothing," and I began to have a shave. By the time I'd finished, Jan had got ready and was dressed! She was wearing a classic staple of the 1970s ladies wardrobe, the button up denim dress. She looked very fresh and sexy, figure hugging and bare legs. As I was dressing, she said , "Why do men bother with pants?"

"Well, they protect my delicate bits against my hard jeans!"

"I dare you to not wear pants!" Kinky, I thought to myself so I didn't put any pants on, I just pulled on my jeans! And off we went for a visit to Central London.

We weren't heading for anywhere in particular, just somewhere around Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus. We stopped at shop windows and went into a café or two. It was getting late in the evening and our walk took us into Soho. We were approached by someone handing out flyer leaflets. 'SEX MOVIES!! XXX!! Club membership £5!!'

"Why not?" Janice said. So we went to the small side-street cinema to see what sort of advertising was outside. There was a poster advertising cheesy 1970s style British soft porn movies like 'Come Play With Me' and 'Playbirds', featuring the same models as were regularly featured in a 'chain' of magazines owned by a British porn publisher called David Sullivan (he later became a part owner of West Ham United!). The poster claimed to be showing uncut versions of the movies. So we thought that we would pay our £5 and go and enjoy the movies!

Well, the movies weren't that great. Some were foreign and dubbed, the main attraction was an English soft porn movie where the soundtrack wasn't synchronised with the actors' mouths! Quite amusing, really, but we weren't there for the culture. We were sitting in the back row when we heard the rattle of a belt buckle being undone. A few rows in front of us, a man got up, made his way along the row and appeared to fall. I got up to see if he was OK but stopped myself when I realised what he was doing. He was laying down in his empty row with his head in the aisle to watch the movie and having a wank! That sound we had heard had been his belt being undone so he could have his wank! Hahahaha!

We stayed in our seats, watching the movies, getting a little titillation from the cheesy sex scenes. Jan seemed to be enjoying our trip to the movies. She was rubbing my trousers, feeling my cock grow. We kissed as she was rubbing me, intensifying my response, my cock growing larger.

She got up and managed to sit astride my lap. The space was so tight that we were nose to nose. She reached down to my waist to undo my trousers and yanked them down past my hips. My cock was pants-free and standing up against my stomach. She hitched up her denim dress and guided my cock into her pussy. She had gone pants-free as well!

As we were rocking in this confined space, she started to undo the buttons on the front of her dress. Her cleavage came into view and then her tits! Wow! She had gone braless too! She was totally naked under that dress, I had no idea! I was sucking on her nipples and she was bouncing up and down on my cock. Eventually, her dress was totally open and she was getting hot and sweaty. Even so, I couldn't believe what she did next. She eased the dress from her shoulders and let it drop. My hands were gripping her bare back, my mouth was sucking her bare tits. We were fucking in public and she didn't seem to care. She was loving it!

We seemed to draw an audience, a couple of observers who had their cocks in their hands. One of them was close enough for Jan to reach out and wank him. She leaned over to give him a short suck before he took his cock and wanked, cumming all over her tits. Another onlooker just wanked himself until he came on her tits. Jan just kept bouncing on my cock until she came, her warm juices running down my cock, which caused me to spunk all the way into her pussy. Fuck me! Literally! She was some hot, sexy slut!

After we cuddled, I realised that my shirt was covered in her sweat and the spunk of two random strangers from her tits! I had to wear that shirt on the way back home! She climbed off me, knelt on the floor beside me and sucked me clean before pulling her dress back around her body, wiping the strangers' spunk from her tits. She buttoned up the dress before sitting down to watch the rest of the movies. I thought that we had seen this clip already and I realised that our £5 membership had paid for ninety minutes of poor movie clips on a loop! But we had had an amazing sexual experience so I saw it as value for money!! Hahahaha!

What a fucking sexy slut Jan was! And I was loving it! I still had my concerns about Jan being a control freak but, for the moment, I was loving it!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments