Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trained To Obey And Be Obeyed - Chapter 1

"Olivia wanted a strict home life and gets the training she needs"

30
8 Comments 8
9.0k Views 9.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Mrs Dawson was forty-five and ran a successful business training young women in their twenties or thirty's who wanted to find chummy mummy's about twenty or so years older than themselves who would act in a really strict maternal way but look after them as though they were much younger, generally sixteen but acting even younger than that. The younger women tended to be successful in business but found that stressful and wanted a home life where they would be stress-free but accepted the need for maternal discipline.

There were also women in their forties and fifties, unmarried or divorced but without children, who missed out on bringing anyone up. They were the ones who wanted to find a younger partner they could mother, and so were the other half of the relationship which Mrs Dawson's business helped bring together.

To be fair, Mrs Dawson was very well off financially and, whilst it was a business, she didn't charge anything as she enjoyed the challenges it offered.

She received applications through her website. There was then a detailed set of interviews which Mrs Dawson held separately with each new daughter and each new mum to enable her to match the two up. Once she was happy with the match, she then interviewed both together to make sure they also agreed it was the right choice. Invariably both agreed, as much because Mrs Dawson was so good at her job.

Then the training started, during which time the mum and daughter were not allowed to meet up.

Mrs Dawson was experienced at training the younger women. They would live with her for at least a month, and she would mother them, making their home life stress free. On the other hand, the daughters had to be ultra-obedient or suffer severe consequences which included very hard bare-bottom spankings.

To reinforce her disciplinary authority, Mrs Dawson would test the new, 'daughter.' For instance, she would leave them alone as she got dinner ready, and then go into where they were sitting and order, "Lay the table, please." Anything other than an immediate positive reaction earned the new daughter an immediate bare-bottom spanking even if she had a friend there or was on a call to a friend.

At another time she might go into the living room where the daughter was watching her favourite TV programme, maybe twenty minutes before the end, and order, "It's your bedtime." The first time her daughter would usually point out the programme hadn't finished, or it was too early to go to bed, but anything other than immediately switching off the TV and going to bed earned the daughter a bare-bottom spanking. It never took long for the daughter to learn she got no second chances.

Of course, the daughter knew that was exactly what her new mum was going to do and quickly understood that it was going to be very much a part of her new life but wanted it that way. After all, most wanted to be submissive and be spanked regularly, just as the new mums wanted to be obeyed and spank their daughters whenever given the reason to do so.

For most, it was exactly the mother-and-daughter relationship they wanted. For some it was more a chummy mummy chummy daughter relationship, and whilst it was a relationship specifically based upon domination and submission, lovemaking was very much part of it as well. They always shared a bed and made love regularly, which was also what those mums and daughters wanted.

The style was always up to the new mum and new daughter, which was why they met before their training started with Mrs Dawson, so they all knew what the aim of the relationship was.

As well as training the new daughter she trained the mums to be the strict maternal mothers that they wanted to be, and the new daughters wanted. She was very successful at training the mums as well. Whilst the daughters lived with her, Mrs Dawson met the new mums when the daughters were at work. She trained them to be super strict and not allow their daughter's any second chances just as they were learning as they lived with her.

That way she trained both the mum and daughter at the same time so they would both be ready at the end of their training sessions simultaneously.

Today, Mrs Dawson had successfully trained Olivia, who was twenty-three, an accountant, and was going to live with her new chummy mummy. She was ever so thankful to Mrs Dawson and was looking forward to her new life.

Olivia had lived with Mrs Dawson for a month. She went to work during the week but during the evenings and weekends, she was subject to Mrs Dawson's very strict maternal discipline. On the one hand, Mrs Dawson looked after Olivia, mothering her and cooking for her, and doing everything around the house for her that a mum would do for her young daughter. In return, Olivia had to obey every instruction she was given, immediately, knowing that any failure to do that would lead to having her legs smacked or her bottom spanked.

Arguing or talking back wasn't allowed at all, nor was drinking or smoking as that was for adults and not for girls her supposed age. Olivia was very happy with that and definitely didn't want to be treated as an adult by her new mum.

The reason Olivia was happy to comply with this level of maternal authority was because she was one of those who found work exciting but stressful, and all she wanted to do when she got home was relax. If she lived in her own property then she would have to do all the things that Mrs Dawson was doing for her, even when she got back from work exhausted.

Olivia also found she was attracted to older women of her own mother's age. In addition to mothering her, though, Mrs Dawson was a proper chummy mummy and Olivia shared her bed with her, and they would make good-girl love. The same would happen when going to live with her new mum.

For Olivia, this had all of the benefits of a chummy mummy relationship, whilst also giving her the ability to live out the submissive side to her character when she actually wanted to be spanked both for disciplinary purposes, but also as foreplay to making love.

So, Olivia threw herself into the training, happy to be told how she had to give her chummy mummy absolute obedience and willingly suffered the very painful consequences whenever she was not immediately obedient. That had happened regularly throughout her training period, even some weekday mornings when Olivia had to travel on the bus and sit on her chair at work, all the time with her bottom stinging because of the spanking she had been given.

It also worked for the chummy mums who loved the idea of a girl young enough to be their daughter being their girlfriend and lover but subject to their maternal discipline and authority. Several wanted to be helicopter mums and so make all the decisions and therefore having a daughter who obeyed them or suffered a spanking was ideal. For most of them spanking their daughters was maternally satisfying, but also sexually satisfying.

Mrs Dawson made it clear to all her trainee daughters that being punished included their mum's right to spank their new daughter in public. Every daughter accepted that but found the humiliation of being scolded or smacked in public erotic as well.

To accept being a chummy daughter trained by Mrs Dawson the girl had to accept all of these things, and Olivia certainly did and got turned on just thinking about what could happen to her. Being spanked was on her Wish List and having a helicopter mum who was very strict with her was on that same Wish List.

Today was Saturday and Olivia was wearing a slinky vest top with a bare midriff and shorts which she would have worn as a teenager. She knew she was going to meet her new mummy and wanted to dress in clothes closer to the age she wanted to be treated as being.

Mrs Dawson smiled at Olivia who she saw was wearing clothes that befitted a teenager rather than a woman her real age. On the bed was a school uniform, though, which Mrs Dawson intended Olivia to wear to make her lower age even more apparent. Mrs Dawson ordered, "Right, Olivia, get undressed. You know what you will need before you get dressed in the school uniform and go and meet your new mummy."

Olivia smiled as she preferred the school dress for sure and so happily got undressed, pulling the vest top over her head and putting that on the bed. She then put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra, slid it down her arms, caught it, and put that on top of her vest top. She then undid her shorts, pushed them down and caught her knickers on the way, stepped out of both, and put them with her other clothes. Now, standing naked, she was confident about her figure as she went to the gym and had well-toned arms and legs, a flat tummy, and pert breasts. Her hair mound was fully shaven to make her feel and look younger than her years, and whilst a requirement set by Mrs Dawson it was one Olivia had already decided upon and done.

In the meantime, Mrs Dawson had gone and sat on the dressing table chair which she had turned into the room, looked up at the now-naked Olivia, and said, "I will need to give you one final spanking so that when you meet your new mum your bottom will be stinging, and it will encourage you even more to behave."

Olivia knew that she was all for her new home, having to obey her new mum at all times, and whenever she didn't a spanking would be the natural punishment. On the other hand, she also knew that her mum would be ultra-maternal, looking after her, feeding her, doing all the things around the house, and leaving her to do what she wanted to do to relax. Of course, that was always subject to her immediately obeying any instruction her mum gave her, but then that went with the territory.

It also didn't matter to Olivia if she got another spanking now. She liked the idea of having a stinging bottom as she went to meet her new mum. It was hardly as though this would be the last spanking in any case. She wanted her new mum to have that control and supposed that she would prefer her to spank her just as soon as possible. If that was today then she would get spanked twice in one day, but then that wouldn't be for the first time either since living with Mrs Dawson.

Mrs Dawson knew the reason she was going to spank Olivia right then which was to make sure that her bottom was stinging as they walked around the shopping centre. She knew that in the past when Olivia hadn't obeyed her immediately whilst shopping, she had scolded her and smacked her legs, and, when they got home, given her a very hard spanking. However, the purpose of today was to show Olivia's new mum just how obedient she was, and having a stinging bottom would help that.

So, she pointed to her thighs and instructed, "Get across my lap, Olivia."

Olivia did as she was told immediately, knowing that if she did not the spanking would be longer and harder, and so she quickly eased herself down across Mrs Dawson's lap, just as she had done at least fifty times since starting her training with her.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

Mrs Dawson knew the purpose of the spanking was to give Olivia a stinging bottom so didn't even bother to spank with her hand, but she immediately started spanking her with the thick wooden-backed hairbrush. As she did, Olivia squealed with the pain but obediently stayed in position, just as she always did.

This time, Mrs Dawson managed to paint several bruises right across Olivia's bare bottom as she cried buckets.

Mrs Dawson knew that when training the young women, it wasn't always necessary to have a reason to spank them. They wanted to be dominated by a maternal figure and readily accepted that being spanked was a very natural punishment. Equally, Olivia knew the reason for today's punishment, and she was pretty sure that her new mum would be giving her another spanking tonight, but that was to reinforce her control and authority and that there was no restriction whatsoever in the number of times she might be spanked during the same day.

Olivia continued to struggle with the very hard spanks, squirming around on Mrs Dawson's lap but accepting her total control over her. She had learned that was the right thing to do and wanted to submit to an authoritative maternal figure.

Once the spanking was over, Mrs Dawson instructed, "Okay, Olivia, get up now and get dressed in your school clothes."

Once standing and with her bottom stinging as it always did after one of Mrs Dawson's very hard spankings, Olivia obediently slipped on the training bra with the non-moulded padded non-wired full cups and stepped into the uncomplimentary knickers and then into the green and white check gingham dress pulling it up and slipping her arms into the short sleeves. She did up the white buttons at the front and then picked up the white socks and balancing on one foot at a time stepped into them.

Blushing, Olivia stepped into the black patent buckled shoes with a shooting star pattern across the toes and had seen that inside the shoes there was squishy memory foam. She hadn't worn shoes like that for many years but loved her look as the young schoolgirl. It brought back such happy memories for her when the only thing missing was a really strict mum. Well, that was going to be the icing on the cake for her this time around.

Mrs Dawson kept a stern look on her face as she watched Olivia get out of her skimpy clothes and into the school clothes but inwardly enjoyed watching her become a schoolgirl again. Once she was dressed Mrs Dawson said, "When we are out you will not make eye contact with anyone. If you are asked a question or want to say anything you will whisper into my ear, and I will repeat what you have said out loud. If anyone hears your voice, I will give your legs or bottom a hard smack, and more smacks if repeated. Understood, girl?" she demanded.

Olivia licked and bit her lip as she knew that Mrs Dawson was going to treat her like a quiet little girl lacking any confidence and knew that although she had an older face than a schoolgirl anyone who asked would be told she was younger than she looked. She knew it would be totally embarrassing to have to whisper everything to Mrs Dawson, but once again she knew that she was her boss lady who had to be obeyed at all times, and she knew she would obey her, or at least try to but, no doubt, earn several smacks during the shopping trip.

Once at the shopping mall car park, they got out of the car and Mrs Dawson held out her hand which Olivia obediently held as they walked from the car to the Department Store and all the time Olivia was looking at the ground making sure that she didn't catch anyone's eye.

Mrs Dawson smiled at a woman who she knew was Mrs Lambert who she had also trained, but to be Olivia's new mum. She wanted her to watch how well-behaved Olivia was before handing her over to her, which she would do later on in the coffee bar. The whole method of handover was part of the training given to both new mum and new daughter and it was always held in public.

Once inside they went to the children's section first. Mrs Dawson had decided to make sure that Olivia obeyed her instruction not to say anything. They went to the section selling children's underwear. Olivia stood next to a sales lady and picked up a pair of blue full-fitting cotton knickers with elasticated waist and leg bands.

"Are these what you need for school?" Mrs Dawson asked Olivia.

Olivia remembered her instructions and leaned towards Mrs Dawson and whispered, "Yes they are, mum."

Mrs Dawson looked at the sales lady and repeated and said, "She said they are the right ones."

The sales lady gave Olivia a strange look but decided not to say anything except, "The pay desk is over there, madam," pointing to the desk against the far wall.

"Thank you," Mrs Dawson said with a maternal smile, and taking Olivia by the hand led her towards the pay desk.

Mrs Lambert was close by, but Olivia never registered her there as she obediently didn't make eye contact with anyone and spent most of the time looking at the floor.

Once Mrs Dawson had paid for the knickers, she again took Olivia's hand and led her out of the department store and walked towards the coffee bar.

Mrs Dawson ordered a cappuccino coffee for herself and for Olivia a steamer, which was steamed milk with syrup and whipped cream on top. It was a typical children's drink which Olivia happily drank as, after all, coffee was for adults.

Mrs Dawson picked up the cups and instructed Olivia, "Walk in front of me and go and sit on that table over there." As always, Mrs Dawson wouldn't let Olivia walk behind her because a girl lacking so much confidence as she did may well go astray.

Olivia sat down, making sure she did so gently because her bottom was still stinging. The coffee bar had hard wooden seats which Olivia still found uncomfortable to sit on, squirming around, wincing, but knowing she mustn't complain.

After a few minutes, Mrs Lambert came and sat at the table with them. Olivia knew who the lady was, but she continued to look at the table, knowing not to make eye contact until she was told she could by Mrs Dawson. It took just a few moments before she heard the instruction, "Look, Olivia, your mum is here."

Olivia knew she was allowed under Mrs Dawson's very strict regime to make eye contact with her new mum now and looked up with a beaming smile, and said, "Hello, mum."

Mrs Lambert smiled back and said, "Come here and give your mum a kiss."

Olivia happily stood up, went over to her new mum, threw her arms around her neck, gave her a hug, and a kiss.

Mrs Lambert happily gave her new daughter a kiss on her forehead.

Mrs Dawson asked, "Did all of Olivia's things get to you?"

Mrs Lambert replied, "Oh yes, they did, thank you, Mrs Dawson. It was so good of you to look after Olivia for me. I hope she was a good girl."

Olivia was naturally embarrassed because both Mrs Dawson and her mum were speaking deliberately loudly so that those at the tables around them could hear. She knew she would be getting some strange looks given that while she was in a school dress she didn't look as though she was of school age. However, nobody said anything.

Mrs Dawson knew she was going to deliberately humiliate Olivia when she said, "She was a good girl some of the time, but I have had to spank her a few times. I even had to spank her this morning before she went to Saturday club."

Mrs Lambert looked crossly at her new daughter and said, "I thought you weren't sitting that comfortably, Olivia. Well, that is very naughty of you. I think I'm going to have to give you another spanking when we get home."

Olivia couldn't stop herself from blushing but was enjoying the humiliation as she always did. She replied with a very respectful, "Sorry, mum."

Mrs Lambert then looked at Mrs Dawson and said, "I think we better get going. Thank you again for looking after her. I know that my daughter can be a little bit trying at times, but at least a good spanking generally corrects her behaviour, at least for a while."

As Mrs Dawson watched Mrs Lambert take hold of Olivia's hand and lead her out of the coffee bar and was certainly happy that she had trained Olivia and Mrs Lambert well enough for their new life roles. It was always very satisfying to her to know that she had set up the new arrangement, which was wanted by both of them, and was already looking forward to training her next set of new mum and daughter.

Just then, Amber came and sat at the table. Amber was twenty-two and a trainee solicitor. She was wearing a tight vest-top with a bare midriff, and tight shorts and trainers. She loved dressing as a teenager and wanted to be subject to a helicopter mum who would look after her but also discipline her very strictly. She knew that Mrs Dawson was very good at training girls like her for exactly that life. She too had followed Mrs Dawson and Olivia around the department store and saw how obedient Olivia was.

That was exactly how she wanted to be, and, hopefully, have a new mum just like Mrs Lambert. She knew that Mrs Dawson would be ever so strict with her, and wanted her to be, and was well aware that it would not be very long before she was spanked for the first time. She hoped it would be long and hard, and the start of quite a long process of teaching her to be the obedient daughter that she wanted to be.

Mrs Dawson looked at Amber and said, "Hi, sweetie."

Amber replied, "Hi, mum. Sorry I'm late."

Mrs Dawson said sternly, "Well you know whose bottom is going to get spanked when we get home, don't you?"

Amber did and blushed and winced, not looking at anyone else in the coffee bar although certain that several people on the adjoining tables will have heard what was being said. As Mrs Dawson stood up so did she and held onto Mrs Dawson's hand as she was led out of the coffee bar and walked to the car. Once inside, Mrs Dawson said, "Your training has started, Amber." With that, she raised her hand and smacked Amber's bare leg.

Amber gasped but knew she needed to be trained properly and that for the next month she would be living with Mrs Dawson. She was so looking forward to the strict discipline and to then meeting her new mum again. She had a photograph of her, and they had met several times and so knew they were right for each other, at least after both had been trained by Mrs Dawson to be the helicopter mum and ultra-obedient daughter, with discipline to be imposed strictly and severely, which was how they both wanted to live.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments