Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tony Gets What He Wants - Chapter 2

"Mary and Tony meet with their service provider/sex therapist to plan next step"

20
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Every year, Mary and Tony would do a review of all aspects of their lives together, especially financial. This year’s review included their sexual relationship. Tony wanted more variety and adventure in their sex life and had asked Mary to give him a spanking. Mary didn’t think she could do it, but a friend had recommended a service provider, Amy, who provided such services.

Amy, among other services, would spank her clients. Their visit to Amy had left Tony with a very red bottom. It had been more than a week since Mary and Tony had visited Amy, whom they considered their sex therapist/service provider.

Mary wanted to talk. “Tony, we have to talk about our visit to Amy. I don’t want any topics to be off-limits for us to discuss. Did you hate it? Has bringing another person into our sex life hurt our relationship? Talk to me.”

“Oh, Mary. I loved it, all of it. I especially liked giving you oral sex in front of an audience. Now, you please tell me honestly how you felt.”

“Tony, I also loved it, all of it. I especially enjoyed watching your ass get redder and redder as Amy spanked you. It turned me on and made me so wet. Let’s do it again, or something else. Amy even suggested that I could have a woman-to-woman experience, but I don’t think I’m quite ready for that. What would you like to do next?”

“Can we talk to Amy and see what she suggests we do next? I’m thinking of her as our sex therapist.”

“That sounds perfect, Tony. We’ll have to compensate her, of course, but it shouldn’t be as expensive as a regular session. I’ll call her tomorrow. Maybe we’ll have her over for drinks.”

Mary did call her. Amy said drinks would be great, and as long as it resulted in a future session, there would be no charge. Mary checked with Amy to see what drinks she enjoyed. They agreed on beer (for Tony) and wine for the girls. Amy asked if she could bring a friend, and Mary agreed, although she was curious who it might be.

Amy arrived with a female friend. Amy introduced her as her apprentice, Jane. Jane was wearing leggings and a tight sleeveless crop top. Her attire showed off her athletic build and strong shoulders. Mary wore a long flowing skirt and a loose, casual top.

Once Tony got everyone a drink, Amy got right down to it. “Mary, I have several thoughts about what you’d enjoy next. First, I want to get Tony prepared. Tony, go in the bathroom and empty your bladder and bowels. Take off your clothes and return them to us. Mary and I have talked, and she has agreed to my suggestions, so you needn’t be concerned. Besides, Jane needs more experience dealing with clients, especially with an audience. Go along now, Tony.”

Tony was confused and anxious, but when he looked at Mary, she smiled and nodded her head. Tony felt safe and went to the bathroom. He was also a bit excited.

“Mary, you can leave your skirt on, but take off your panties. You won’t need them any longer. Take your bra off, too. You’ll thank me later.” Mary didn’t hesitate and reached under her dress to pull off a pair of black lace bikini panties she had worn just for that night. Mary then took off her matching bra like only an experienced woman could. She unhooked the back clasp, pulled the right shoulder strap over her shoulder, through the right opening in her top, and pulled the bra out through her left top opening. And voila, no underwear.

The girls had another glass of wine while they waited for Tony. Mary’s room had a sofa with a padded armchair on each side. Amy pulled one armchair away from the sofa and angled it slightly so it faced the sofa at an angle. Amy sat next to Mary.

Once Tony returned, Amy said, “Tony, kneel on the seat of the armchair to the right of the sofa. Keep your knees together. We don’t want to accidentally hurt a sensitive area. Rest your forearms on the back of the chair. Jane is going to spank you. Don’t be concerned. Jane won’t spank you nearly as hard as I did, and she won’t spank your sit spot or back of your legs – just your bottom.”

Tony walked to the chair and bent over it as Amy had commanded. Some of his anxiety returned because three clothed women were watching his naked self.

Jane pulled on a pair of elbow-length black gloves – Mary’s restriction on no skin-to-skin contact with Tony was still in effect. Jane stood to Tony’s left so Amy and Mary could see everything.

“Jane, you have ninety seconds starting now.”

Jane didn’t hesitate and didn’t warm Tony up. She immediately began spanking Tony as hard and fast as she could. Tony was startled at first and cried out after each spank.

Spank. “Ungh!”

Spank. “Ow!”

Spank. “Ouch!”

This continued, and Tony soon thought it would never end. Jane was starting to sweat. She moved to Tony’s right side and started using her left hand. It seemed just as hard to Tony. Jane was very strong, and Tony was starting to hurt.

“Jane, stop, stop!” Amy shouted. “Tony is starting to bruise. You need more experience and practice to give our clients the experience they desire. Let me show you. Take off your leggings and panties. Get in position on the chair. I’ll teach you how to do it. Tony, put a towel down and go sit by your wife on the sofa.”

Jane looked concerned about this but did as she was told. She wasn’t sure if she was more upset about getting a spanking or about baring her ass to clients. She loved working as Amy’s apprentice, so she knew she needed to learn.

Amy didn’t put on gloves, since she wasn’t touching Tony. Amy stepped to the left of Jane and spanked her. It wasn’t light, but it wasn’t too hard. It had a nice, spanky sound to it. She kept spanking at that level for ten more spanks, five on each cheek, two seconds apart.

“Jane, can you feel I’m not spanking as hard as I can? I want to work up to hard spanks.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you. Please teach me.”

Amy resumed spanking Jane, slowly increasing their strength. Jane was starting to squirm but didn’t get up, cry out, or try to stop Amy. Finally, Amy was spanking Jane as hard and fast as she could. Jane was just starting to bruise, and Amy stopped.

“Jane, would you like me to finish this session with caning you?”

“Oh yes, please, Mistress.”

“Jane, get the cane and return to position. Mary, I’m going to give her three stripes. I want you to see what it’s like because I think you’ll soon want Tony’s bottom caned.” Jane was back in position. Amy brought her arm back and struck Jane’s bottom. Jane screamed out at the pain. A welt slowly appeared. Amy waited a dozen seconds and struck again, just below the first.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

“Jane, this last one will be the hardest, so be prepared.” Amy brought her arm back and struck a third time, just below the second. Jane now had three parallel welts on her bottom.

“Mistress, may I please have one more?”

“Of course, dear. I knew you’d ask, so I left room at the bottom.” Amy tapped on the target spot, pulled her arm back and gave Jane the hardest strike yet. Jane yelled out.

After half a minute, Jane said, “Thank you, Mistress. That was wonderful.”

“Mary, come feel Jane’s stripes.” Mary walked over to Jane and rubbed her fingers over Jane’s bottom. It was warm to the touch.

Mary exclaimed, “The stripes are raised!”

“Mary, rub your fingers over her pussy. She won’t mind.” Mary looked at Jane and saw her smile and nod her head.

Mary gently rubbed her index and middle fingers on Jane’s pussy lips. “Amy, she’s wet!”

“Yes, Mary. This arouses Jane. Now, lick your fingers. Jane has a nice flavor.”

Mary hesitated, but Jane looked at her, winked, and said, “Do it, Mary. You’ll like it. It can be a teaser for a future adventure.”

Amy asked Jane, “Jane, did you learn from this?”

“Oh yes, Mistress. That was wonderful. I’ll do a much better job of spanking Tony in the future. Thank you for my lesson.” May didn’t miss the specific mention of Tony as Jane’s future spankee. Jane stood from the chair and moved out of the way.

“Tony, return to position on the chair, but spread your knees. Mary put on some latex gloves and get some lube. Come over here and gently lube Tony’s asshole. Put one of your fingers in his ass. Is it tight?” While Amy was talking, Jane exchanged her leather gloves for a latex pair.

“Yes, he’s tight. Tony and I have never done ass play, but I’d like to try it.”

Amy handed Mary a small butt plug. “Mary, I’ve brought you an anal trainer kit. There are four plugs, each one larger than the other. I’ve also brought you a rectal douche if pooping doesn’t clean him out well enough. Next time we meet, I’ll have Jane use the douche on him, but since it’s a little humiliating, I want him to get more familiar with Jane. Finally, there is a lube launcher to get lots of lube in Tony’s ass.

The butt plug I’ve handed you is the smallest. I want you to use it on Tony every day for a week for 10 to 15 minutes each day. The next week, work up to the next larger if the smaller one goes in easily. Be very gentle with Tony. He is a sensitive boy. Use lots of lube. Don’t just insert the plug but move it in and out, thrust it, so Tony gets used to it. Try a gentle circular motion if Tony likes it. Don’t hurt Tony. I have plans for the two of you.”

Jane moved next to Mary, placed a hand on each of Tony’s cheeks, and pulled them apart to give Mary clear access. Mary lubed up the plug and Tony’s ass. “Tony, are you OK with all of this?”

“Yes, Mary. I think we should experiment and try different things. If either of us doesn’t like it we can stop. Go ahead.”

Amy again took control. “Tony, go back to the sofa and sit on the towel.” Tony sat down, and the three women could see that he was getting an erection. “Mary, pull up the back of your skirt and sit on Tony. Grab his cock and rub the head over your pussy lips. I know you’re wet. Guide his cock into your pussy.”

“Jane, put a towel on the chair and get back in position. Mary, I’m going to bring Jane off with my fingers. You should start fucking Tony, and don’t be gentle about it. Jane won’t last long. Tony, Mary doesn’t have a bra on so you can reach under her top and play with her breasts and nipples.”

Amy focused on Jane. She slipped two fingers into Jane’s soaking wet pussy and started to slowly pump in and out. Jane pulled her crop top up over her breasts so she could pleasure her tits. She pinched, pulled, and twisted both nipples. Amy curled her fingers and quickly found Jane’s G-spot. Jane’s pussy was making squishy noises as Amy fucked her.

Mary watched all this and got even more aroused. Tony reached under Mary’s top and massaged her breasts. “Pinch my nipples hard, Tony. Twist them like Jane’s doing to hers. Mary was bouncing up and down on Tony and not too gently. Jane was first to come, followed by Mary, and finally Tony. The room smelled like sex.

After everyone’s breathing returned to normal, Amy sent Tony out of the room to refill their drinks. Amy wanted to talk to Mary and Tony about the evening’s events. “Mary, when you saw me caning Jane, did you want to be me? Or Jane? I’d love to stripe your ass, but first, you need to get accustomed to being naked in front of us.

Mary didn’t know what to say, but what she wanted was both. She wanted to stripe Jane and Tony. And she wanted Jane to stripe her. What she said was, “I don’t know what I want next, but you’re right. I need to get naked in front of the three of you.”

“I had talked to Jane about the two of you, and she wanted to be your toy. It’s a good choice. Jane needs more experience, and the three of you can help each other.”

The three women finished their drinks, and it was time to go. “Mary, we’ll talk next week and make a plan for our next session. Jane, you better get dressed. You can’t go out half naked although I know you’d like to.”

Jane picked up her panties and rubbed her wet pussy with them. She didn’t put them on but moved toward Tony. “We haven’t given you as much attention as you deserve. With Mary’s permission, you can have these as a souvenir.” Jane looked at Mary. When Mary smiled, Jane handed her wet, fragrant panties to Tony. Tony was delighted and broke into a wide smile. “Put them in a plastic bag so the aroma will last longer. Mary, will you please wipe your pussy with your panties and give them to me?”

Mary was surprised but delighted by the request. “Of course, Jane.” Mary picked up her panties, reached under her skirt, and wiped her pussy. Still, no one had seen any of Mary’s naughty bits naked. Maybe next time.

Mary suddenly looked concerned. “Amy! Everyone had an orgasm except you! Will you be OK?”

Amy just smiled. “Don’t worry, Jane will take care of me when we get home. Unless you’d like to watch? Or would you like to bring me off?”

Mary hesitated, then replied, “Maybe next time. We’ll see.” Tony looked disappointed. Although he ended each session with a sore bottom, he was enjoying himself. What he’d like to see is Mary’s bottom caned and Jane pleasuring Mary. Maybe next time, he thought.

It was time for Amy and Jane to leave. Amy briefly kissed Mary and Tony on the cheek. Jane kissed Tony’s cheek then moved in front of Mary and leaned in to kiss her lips, but she also slipped her tongue in Mary’s mouth when she kissed her. “Oh Mary, I want to see you again! Soon!”

Published 
Written by BobArt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments