Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wages of Sin Part 6: The End and a Beginning

"It was time for a change"

5
4 Comments 4
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
This is the last chapter in this series.

The problem with plotting revenge is that it leads to evaluation of motives, personalities, and relationships; and I was confused about all three. I really couldn’t explain to myself why I even wanted “revenge” at this point; I couldn’t fault the girls for wanting to turn the tables, and they had been rather clever about it; even if I was the one with the sore ass.

And I was beginning to see personality traits emerging from both of them that kind of threw me a bit. Meredith was particularly puzzling, as she had started the summer as a brash, defiant troublemaker; but was now deferential, especially to Erica. And Erica, who started the summer as a naïve virgin, had started showing dominant personality tendencies.

But the biggest puzzle of all was the relationship that we shared; or, more accurately, did not. For me the whole thing had been about sex; no emotions were factored in. Meanwhile, a relationship had developed between Meredith and Erica, which I thought that I understood Friday night watching them through the window but now questioned after Meredith’s actions during my “punishment”, the private session we had afterwards, and what went on after dinner.

I was still awake and ruminating when I heard a soft knock on my door. I looked at the bedroom clock; it was almost one a.m. “It’s open,” I called out.

The door opened quickly and then shut just as quickly as Meredith slipped in. “Ssh!” she whispered, as she came closer to the bed. I was sitting up against the headboard in the middle of the king-sized bed, and had the covers pulled up past my waist, but it was pretty obvious that I was naked beneath them. Meredith was wearing an extra-large t-shirt that hung to about mid-thigh, but I could tell that she was also naked underneath. She sat at the edge of the bed, looking very pensive. “Can we talk?”

“Sure,” I replied, wondering what was going on, and why Meredith felt the need to sneak into my room in the middle of the night. I didn’t have to wonder long.

“Do you ever think about me when we aren’t, you know, doing ‘stuff’?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean… well, I want there to be more between us than what there is now.”

“But I thought that both of you wanted the way things are.”

“I do, but maybe not for the same reasons now as when it all started; and maybe not exactly the same way any more.”

“Meaning…”

“Look, that first day, when you tied me up, whipped my ass good, and then fucked the daylights out of me; that was absolutely fantastic. I was no virgin, and I thought that I knew all about what got me rocking, but you changed that. In between Sundays, I’ve been out with a few other guys, but none of them got me running like you can. You make my body react in ways they can’t even imagine. For example, just sitting her with you, talking and thinking about that first time, has me so wet…”

“What about you and Erica?’ I interrupted. “From what I saw the other night, you two look like you’re pretty tight.”

“Erica… well, that’s a monster you created there. She’s turned into quite the little dominatrix. I put up with it because we are, even without the sexual connection, good friends now. But, and this may sound corny as hell, when she’s whipping me, or fucking me, I pretend it’s you. Which is why I’m here now. I want it to always be you, and just you. But, and this is the kicker, I want it to be different, to be more.”

“Like how, exactly?”

“Have you ever noticed that all we ever do is bend over something, you spank us, you fuck us, and then we go our separate ways? That there is really no reason any more for you to be spanking us? That we never really touch each other, kiss each other, hug each other? I’ll be the first to admit that just the spanking and the sex was enough at first. But then I started thinking about why it was good, and why I was doing it with you, a guy who could be my father, and I realized that you originally punished me because you gave a crap about what I did; and that when I tried to bluff and bluster my way past you, you called me on it. Who my parents were didn’t faze you one way or the other. And I needed that kind of discipline. I still do.”

“But, I also need intimacy, connection, on more than just a physical level now. Just sex, no matter how good, isn’t enough. I started up with Erica to try to get that. And I thought that I was; but then I started wishing when I was with her that I was with you.” I was kind of stunned, to say the least. While I had thought it odd that our sexual contact was very limited in scope, I had never really thought about the lack of actual physical intimacy, about any aspect of the relationship that wasn’t purely physical, until she had snuck in earlier and kissed me, and then all of the snuggling and kissing after dinner. I told her as much. “What did you think?” she asked.

I thought about it, and realized that she was right, that there was something missing. “I think that I liked it when you kissed me. That you were worried about my feelings. And that you are right; there should be more to all of this than just rote sex. But, and here’s the thing, our relationship has always been ‘master-servant’; me being your acolyte master, you being an altar server. And, let’s face it; I am old enough to be your father. In fact, your father and I are the same age. Could this ever work were we would be equal partners in a relationship?”

“Oh, yes. And I think that you misunderstand part of it. I want you to remain my master; but only MY master. I want to be your servant; but only YOUR servant. I want you to spank me when I deserve it. But I want it to be more than just ‘over you go, whap, whap’ and we’re done. And when I’ve been good, I want the gentle side that I think you have. I want that kind of sex, too.“

Then she smiled and moved closer to me, so that she was practically on my lap. “You know, it was really bad of us to tie you down and spank you, and then, you know, that stuff with your butt and all.” She had now cast her eyes down, as if in shame. “It would serve me right if you were to take me over your lap and spank me,” she said in a low, humble voice. “And, then, you know, anything else that you feel is appropriate because of what we did. Anything. I deserve it” She emphasized that last “anything”. Was she saying what I think she was saying? I pulled her up onto my lap, held her, and kissed her as I ran my hand up under the t-shirt she was wearing, clutching her ass cheek. I dug into her crack, found her rosebud, and pushed the tip of my finger against it. She kissed me harder, moaning into my mouth.

I broke our kiss and released my grasp on her buttock. Holding her by the shoulders, I gave her my sternest voice. “Yes, what you and Erica did was wrong. You were a bad girl, and need to be punished.” I turned her slightly, then pushed her face down across my lap so that her head was to my left, her legs were to my right, my erection was poking into her tummy, and her behind was in a perfect position to be spanked.

I slowly drew up the t-shirt that was covering it, like opening a gift on Christmas morning. The low light from the lamp on the nightstand cast a shadow that seemed to emphasize the beautiful curve of her cheeks and upper thighs.

AbbyMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMoretti

I ran my hand softly over her shape, feeling the smooth warmth of her skin; the curve of her buttocks. Her legs were together. I quickly gave a sharp slap to her lower curve. “Spread your legs,” I instructed, softly but firmly. “When you are being punished, you will always be accessible. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she responded, as she opened herself in compliance. I slipped my fingers down to her opening, and found her hot and wet. I suddenly pushed two fingers into her opening, and she gasped. I pulled them out, coated in her juices, and ran them over her ass. She moaned, rocking her hips against my hard-on. I pushed them back in, came back out with more honey, and smeared it up and down her crack. She groaned, and pushed back against the intruding fingers.

WHAP! I delivered the first blow of her spanking across the lower right quadrant of her right cheek.

WHAP! Another strike, this time on her left.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I alternated back and forth; first the right side, then the left. Before each she raised her backside in anticipation, in response to each she thrust her hips down onto my hardness. Her bum was now a darkening shade of red. Her pussy was flowing so copiously that the sheet beneath her was soaked; the room full of her arousal aroma. I paused, inspecting my handiwork, feeling the heat radiating off her tender flanks as I ran the palm of my hand over each side.

I reached down to explore her sex again, sliding my finger up and down her slit before seeking out her clit. I took the nub between my thumb and forefinger and gently pinched it, causing her to jump reflexively. I slapped her ass. “Hold still,” I quietly admonished, then resumed my manipulation of her pleasure pea. She did her best, but could not keep from undulating her pelvic area as I brought her to a quick orgasm. As she lay panting across my lap, I once again wetted my fingers in her sopping quim. But this time, instead of just running my fingers up her cleft, I pushed my middle finger up her puckered orifice to the second knuckle.

I had expected more resistance, but then it occurred to me that with the “expertise” exhibited by Erica in penetrating my ass, she and her two-headed dildo had probably plundered Meredith’s poop-chute more than once. Considering the difference in length and girth between the poly-phallus and my “real thing”, I had to wonder if that prior experience was sufficient preparation. I guess we were going to find out.

I removed my finger from its dark hiding space and lifted Meredith until she was sitting on my lap again; this time a little more gingerly. I kissed her again; light, soft kisses this time as I hugged her to me. “You took that very well,” I whispered in her ear. “Are you ready for the rest of your punishment?”

“Yes, sir,” was her soft reply, as she dropped from my lap to a position face down on the bed. Keeping her shoulders and face flush with the mattress, she took to her knees and lifted her hips; pulling the t-shirt up as she parted her legs to expose everything she had. I picked up the tube of lubricant which had been left on the nightstand, and set it down next to her right knee. I got in behind her, spreading her legs even further apart as I moved in close. I ran the crown of my cock between her inner lips, then pushed it into her pussy; balls deep in one swift movement.

Meredith groaned, but it sounded more like disappointment than lust. I gave her a quick slap across her left butt cheek. “Don’t be impatient,” I scolded, as I took the tube of lube and squirted a dollop right on her anal opening. I put a little extra on my middle finger, then slowly pushed it in. “All good things ‘cum’ to those who wait.” I worked my finger around in her nether passage, and could feel my dick through the thin membrane separating the various channels. Keeping my finger in place, I started moving my dick in and out of her vagina, feeling the shaft and then the head go by on each pass. Any other day I would have kept going; but, Mere wanted an ass-fucking, and I was going to give her one.

I pulled both invaders out at the same time, and she squealed. “I feel so empty. Please put something back in, somewhere.”

“Are you telling me what to do?” I barked, giving her ass another good whack.

“No, sir; I’m begging you. Please, fuck me! Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, fuck them both! Just, please, fuck me! Please!” I quickly lubed up my dick and put the head up against her sphincter. I didn’t even wait for her to get ready; I just pushed forward, and popped in past her muscular ring so that my circumcised member was trapped by its grip behind the coronal ridge. “Oh god! You feel so big back there!”

I dropped out of character for a minute. “Are you okay? Am I hurting you?”

“Keep going! I’m fine. It’s just way more than Erica’s toy. But it feels good.” I pushed in some more, so that about half of my dick was now lodged in her bowel. I stopped to give her a chance to get used to it, but I guess whatever she had done with Erica in the anal department made it easier for her to accommodate me. She rocked back on her knees, using the motion to become fully impaled. “Geez, that’s a lot of dick!” she grunted.

Her back door was hot and tight. It felt like nothing else I’d ever felt before. I pulled about half-way back, then pushed back in. I repeated this about a dozen times; each time eliciting a groan of satisfaction as Meredith shoved back each time, making me go deeper and deeper. I realized that as long as she was able to keep up that motion, my hands were free to do other things, like spank her some more. Each time she shoved back, I spanked her right cheek; each time she pulled away, I spanked her left.

We had been at it for about five minutes when Meredith turned around and growled, “I want you to come in my ass.” I didn’t need to be told twice. I reached under her shirt to grab her breasts, which up to now I had been ignoring. Her nipples were hard, and I grabbed one in the fingers of each hand as I cupped the dangling mammaries for leverage; taking control of the pace as I began to slam into her back passage, over and over. “Oh god! Oh god!” she screamed over and over; then, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I felt her muscles contract around my shaft and lost it, dumping a full load of spunk into her spasming rectum. “I can feel it!” she cried out, then fell forward, bringing me with her as our momentum caused me to bury deep one last time.

We lay there as my erection subsided to the point where it popped out. I rolled to my side and pulled her to me and held her, spoon-fashion. “Well, I think you’ve learned your lesson,” I said softly, still a little winded.

She took my free hand and brought it up under her shirt, back to one of her breasts. The nipple was still hard. I slowly caressed her as she pushed her ass back into my deflating cock. “So,” she said quietly, “do you think we can try to have it both ways?”

“Hey,” I chuckled, “you’re not playing fair.”

“I know,” she giggled back. Then, sounding all serious again, she said, “but, I mean it. Can we try to be more?”

I thought for a minute. I felt really good being with Meredith. It wasn’t just the sex; we’d had punishment sex before and it didn’t feel like this afterward. This time it was different; and way better. I turned her to me and kissed her. I pulled away and looked at her. “Yes.” And then I kissed her again.

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments