Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanking Of Emily

"Emily explores spanking with Clara."

35
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Emily was nervous as she lay across Clara's lap, but excited at the same time. She had always been curious about spanking, and Clara had promised to indulge her desires. Clara's hand caressed Emily's round ass, running her fingers over the curves and down between her thighs. Emily moaned, arching her back and spreading her legs wider.

"Are you ready, baby?" Clara asked, her voice husky with desire. "Yes," Emily whispered, bracing herself for the first smack. The first slap was light, but Emily still gasped at the sting. Clara paused to rub her ass, soothing the spot with gentle strokes before delivering another, harder slap. Emily cried out, her hips bucking as the heat spread through her body. Clara spanked her again and again, each smack landing with more force than the last. Emily's ass was soon a bright shade of red, the skin hot and tender to the touch. She was panting, her body trembling with the intensity of the sensations coursing through her.

Emily's pussy was soaking wet, and she could feel her juices dripping down her thighs. She begged for more, for Clara to spank her harder, and Clara was happy to oblige. As Clara delivered a hard spank to Emily's bare ass, she leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "You like that, don't you? You dirty little slut. I can feel how wet you are getting from my touch." She trailed her fingertips across the reddening flesh, feeling Emily's body shiver with each strike.

"You want more, don't you?" Clara breathed, running her hand between Emily's legs, stroking the slick folds of her pussy. "I know you do. You want me to keep spanking you until you're begging me to stop." Emily moaned in response, arching her back to offer herself up for more punishment. Clara grinned wickedly, bringing her hand down again and again, reveling in the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. "You're such a bad girl," she murmured. "You deserve to be punished like this. And I'm going to keep spanking you until you come all over my hand."

Finally, Clara stopped, her hand rubbing gently over Emily's inflamed ass. Emily was panting, her entire body shaking with desire. Clara leaned in, kissing the small of Emily's back and trailing her lips up to her neck. "Did you like that, baby?" Clara murmured, her breath hot against Emily's skin. "Yes," Emily whispered, her voice trembling with need. "Good," Clara said, her voice low and dangerous. "Because I have so many more things I want to do to you."

As Clara continued to spank Emily's ass, she could feel the wetness growing between her own legs. The sight of Emily's bare skin, coupled with the sound of her moans, was enough to make Clara's own desire skyrocket. Without warning, Clara slipped her hand down between Emily's legs, feeling the slick folds of her sex. Emily gasped at the sudden intrusion, but didn't pull away. Clara started by lightly stroking her clit, eliciting more moans from Emily's lips.

"You like that, don't you?" Clara whispered in Emily's ear. "You want more?" Emily nodded, unable to form words as Clara's fingers worked their magic. Clara slipped a finger inside of her, reveling in the tightness and heat of Emily's pussy. She began to move her finger in and out, slowly at first, but picking up speed as Emily's moans grew louder. Soon, Clara added another finger, then a third.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

Emily was panting now, her body shaking as she rode the waves of pleasure. Clara could feel her own arousal building with every thrust of her hand. Before long, Clara was fingering Emily with reckless abandon, her other hand gripping Emily's hip tightly as she pushed her closer and closer to the edge. Finally, with a cry of pleasure, Emily came, her body convulsing as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. But Clara wasn't done yet. She wanted more.

Slipping her fingers out of Emily's pussy, Clara leaned her back against the wall and gestured for Emily to straddle her lap. Emily eagerly complied, feeling a rush of heat spreading through her body as she pressed her naked flesh against Clara's stockings and garter. She could feel her lover's hard nipples pressing against her own, and the sensation made her crave Clara's touch even more.

Without hesitation, Clara plunged her hand back inside of Emily, this time using the angle to push even deeper. Emily gasped, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure as Clara's fingers stretched her open. She looked down at Clara's hand, watching in awe as it disappeared inside of her. She couldn't believe how much she wanted this, how much she craved the intensity of the sensation.

Clara's eyes met hers, and Emily could see the hunger there, the desire to take her to new heights of pleasure. She knew she was in good hands, that Clara would never hurt her. And so, she surrendered herself to the moment, letting the sensations wash over her. Clara began to fist her, working her hand in and out of Emily's pussy with a ferocity that left them both breathless. Emily groaned, feeling her body respond to Clara's touch in ways she'd never imagined. She could feel the pressure building deep inside of her, like a storm gathering on the horizon. As the pleasure built once again, Clara whispered more filthy words in Emily's ear, promising her even greater pleasure if she just let go and gave in to the sensations wracking her body.

Emily moaned, feeling her resistance slipping away as Clara's hand continued to work its magic. She could feel the orgasm building inside of her, like a tidal wave ready to crash over her. And then it hit her, a wave of pleasure so intense that it left her gasping for air. She could feel Clara's hand still inside of her, still working her, still pushing her towards even greater heights of ecstasy. Emily surrendered herself completely to the moment, letting the pleasure wash over her like a warm, comforting blanket. Finally, Clara withdrew her hand, watching as Emily slumped against her, completely spent. Clara smiled, feeling satisfied and pleased with herself for giving Emily such intense pleasure.

As Emily watched Clara catch her breath, a mischievous idea popped into her head. She turned to her boyfriend, who had been patiently waiting in the corner, and beckoned him over.

"Clara needs to cum too, and I think we should help her," Emily said, a sly grin spreading across her face. "Are you up for it?"

Published 
Written by tetractys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments