Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secluded Cottage - Part 2

"Peter returns to Pamela's cottage and they fuck again but this time she gets the sore arse"

47
11 Comments 11
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It had been four days since thirty-two-year-old Peter Chaplin had spent the night with the previously mysterious woman that lived in the secluded cottage on the edge of the village.

The woman was sixty years old and named Pamela Edmundson, but until recently she had been a professional dominatrix in London under the name of Misstress Donna. Peter had sampled her skills with a cane before he gave her a good fucking and they spent the night together, with both of them intending to see much more of each other in the future.

Peter had inspected the cane marks on his bottom a few times in his wardrobe mirror. It had been his first-ever caning and it hurt him a lot, but he was thinking that he would not object to more of the same in the future because he found it to be a huge turn on.

Pamela had got Peter's phone number, but he did not have hers and he was also respecting her wish for him not to visit the cottage unannounced. The reason for that request from Pamela was that she still sometimes entertained special former clients, both male and female.

Pamela had actually entertained on one of the nights since her time with Peter; she had caned a fifty-seven-year-old lady friend who was dressed in schoolgirl uniform before the two of them licked each other's cunts to multiple orgasms.

Pamela was itching to see Peter again because the fucking that he had given her was memorable and she wanted more of it. She was thinking how lucky she was to find a much younger, unattached male in the village that was so proficient at lovemaking.

Early on this Thursday evening, she phoned Peter's mobile. "Peter dear, it is Pamela. I have been thinking about you," said the sexy woman.

"Oh, Pamela, it is so good to hear from you; I have been thinking about you too," replied Peter.

"That is nice to know; I was wondering, would you like to visit me this evening?" asked Pamela.

"I would like that very much but, um..." started Peter because he was not really ready for another caning.

"Oh, don't worry darling, my cane will not be anywhere to be seen; I just want to fuck you," laughed Pamela, correctly detecting Peter's thoughts.

"In that case, when shall I be there?" said a relieved and aroused Peter.

"As soon as you want, darling; I want your cock," replied Pamela.

"I am on my way," announced Peter.

"I will be ready for you," said Pamela, wet at the thought of an imminent fucking.

Pamela's getting ready consisted of wearing nothing but the black blouse that she wore when Peter visited before, as she opened the door with a sexy smile about five minutes after the phone conversation ended.

"Fuck, you look good," said Peter, as he entered the cottage.

The couple kissed and their hands were all over each other as Peter's bulge pressed against Pamela. "Thank you, darling. Do I look good enough to shag?" asked the excited Pamela when the kissing broke.

As she spoke, Pamela had already got Peter's belt and trousers undone.

"Pamela, I want to give you the fucking that a sexy lady like you deserves," said Peter, undoing Pamela's blouse to expose her tits.

"Deserves and needs, baby. Follow me," said Pamela, turning and heading for the stairs, bare arse on display.

Peter had to hold his undone trousers to prevent them from slipping down as he followed Pamela's arse up the stairs.

"How is your bottom?" asked Pamela as she reached the top of the stairs.

"It is still marked," answered Peter, more interested in Pamela's bottom than his own.

"Yes, it would be. Better let me inspect it," said Pamela with a smirk.

Peter did not object as Pamela pulled down his undone trousers and then knelt behind him to lower his boxers. She giggled as she had to pull them out at the front to get beyond Peter's erection. "Oh yes, that looks like a bottom that has had a dozen strokes," said Pamela, running fingers gently along the still visible marks.

She then turned Peter around and took his penis into her mouth. "Oh fuck," mumbled Peter, as Pamela started sucking and licking his rod.

Pamela had no intention of sucking Peter for long because she wanted his cock in her cunt, but she did rather like having the much younger man's weapon in her mouth. "I think we should fuck now," announced Pamela, taking her lips from Peter's cock and scrambling to her feet.

They kissed as Peter caressed Pamela's arse and he then took off her blouse, leaving her naked. Pamela removed Peter's shirt and he got out of the lower clothing that was at his feet.

Pamela had her eyes fixed on Peter's as she backed to the bed and lay, legs spread. Peter initially thought of making her cum with his mouth, as he had done a few days before, but he decided to go straight to the fucking and he positioned himself between the woman's legs, having his erection brushing her cunt lips.

"Stop teasing and put it in," giggled Pamela, giving Peter little choice as she put her heels on his backside and more or less forced his cock into her. They both groaned as entry was achieved in this way.

Peter held still for quite a while with his large cock inside Pamela's cunt before he slowly withdrew and then eased in again, causing a "Yes" from Pamela.

As she had summoned him to come and fuck her, he decided that he was going to try to make it special, for both of them, as he slowly moved in and out. Peter wanted to make it a long and sensual fuck.

Peter pushed himself up with his arms as he looked down into Pamela's eyes as he continued to make love to her with slow movements of his hips. Pamela's mouth was open but no sound was coming out and her eyes sometimes rolled as the feelings from her cunt were transferred to her brain. She had found herself a great lover, possibly a better lover than he himself realised.

Pamela knew that she would be hit by a tremendous orgasm but what she did not know was quite when, as Peter's rock hard penis slowly moved in and out of her.

Peter was still propped up by his arms as he watched the changes in Pamela's facial expressions as he slowly, steadily shafted her. Pamela's insides were now bubbling as her orgasm got closer and closer to eruption.

Peter kept up the same slow pace and Pamela's expression change told him that she was about to cum, although her shriek confirmed the arrival of her orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh, shit, oh shit," screamed Pamela as the long-threatened orgasm arrived.

It was a long-lasting orgasm for Pamela but having made her cum once, Peter set about making her cum again, now by fucking at an increased pace. He lowered himself so that their mouths met and they snogged as Peter thrust his hips considerably faster than he had been before.

Pamela had her legs on his lower back and she dug her claws into his upper back as she came a second time, again loudly. This was the sort of fucking that dreams were made of.

So far, Peter had had complete control over his own climax, but now he was finding it harder to prevent himself from cumming as he fucked hard and fast. He was fighting a losing battle and his built-up sperm rose up the length of his penis and splattered in Pamela's wet cunt, sparking her third orgasm.

"Phew! That was good, loverboy," said Pamela, once she could talk.

"It was, but your claws hurt," said Peter.

"Sorry about that, but fuck, you made me cum so fucking hard," apologised Pamela.

Peter rolled off her and they kissed. "Am I staying the night?" Peter asked.

"I hope so," replied Pamela.

"I will have to leave early to get home to get ready for work," explained Peter.

"Oh, yes. You mentioned work when we first met. Do you fuck the woman from work that you mentioned as well?" said Pamela.

"We only go out occasionally and we fuck even less," replied Peter.

"So she is not any competition for me, then?" asked Pamela, semi-seriously.

"Are you saying that you are my girlfriend?" responded Peter.

"Mature lady friend, more like it," giggled Pamela.

It was looking like the age-difference couple was starting to form a relationship.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

With it seemingly being agreed that Peter was staying the night, they lay chatting on the bed for a while.

"Pamela, are you ever on the receiving end of a cane?" Peter asked out of the blue.

"Ha, you getting ideas, are you?" responded Pamela.

"No, just asking," said Peter.

"Actually, I have a lady friend that gives me a real thrashing with a cane maybe two or three times a year," answered Pamela.

"Is she a real dominatrix too?" continued Peter.

"Yes she is, and a very good one. She certainly knows how to cane a woman's arse... and a man's," said Pamela.

"And do you and she fuck afterwards?" Peter went on.

"Yes, starting with her applying cream to my caned arse and then giving it some kissing," replied Pamela, thinking that it was about time that she contacted this lady friend.

There was a brief silence before Pamela spoke again. "I don't mind a good spanking from time to time though," said Pamela, her eyes on Peter willing or daring him to do it.

"Oh, do you? And do you think that you are about due for a good spanking?" asked Peter, relishing the idea of putting this sexy, mature woman over his knee.

"Very much so," replied Pamela, rolling onto her front so that Peter had her arse to look at.

"In that case, madam, you will get a good spanking tonight," said Peter, who had a long interest in spanking female bottoms but had rarely been in the company of a woman who was up for being on the receiving end. Certainly not his ex-wife, who called him a pervert for once suggesting he spank her.

"If you are as good at spanking as you are at fucking, then my backside is in for a treat," chuckled an excited Pamela.

Peter propped himself up on an elbow and started caressing Pamela's buttocks. "You do have a gorgeous bottom, Pamela," Peter complimented.

"I rather like it myself. Sometimes I look at it in the mirror whilst I finger myself," confessed Pamela.

"Dirty girl. You should be spanked for that," laughed Peter.

"I should be. And very hard," acknowledged Pamela, so the scene was set for a sound spanking in the next hour or so.

They talked generally for a while as the spanking, and probably a following fuck, got closer.

The conversation dried up and they were both ready to proceed with the spanking. Peter's cock was not fully erect, but it became so once it became clear that now was the time for Pamela to get over his knee. She got off the bed and moved a chair, standing beside it in anticipation.

Peter got off the bed and sat on the chair, the moment that he had been waiting for, possibly for years, had arrived. He was about to deliver a sound spanking to the bare arse of a woman, a woman that was desiring a sound spanking.

"You had better get over my lap, madam," Peter said softly.

"Um, can you perhaps put that between your thighs?" said Pamela of Peter's erection that was pointing upwards.

"Oh yeah, I will try," said Peter, holding his rigid penis down and closing his thighs against it.

Pamela lay over his lap and he caressed her arse cheeks. The arse cheeks that he was about to blister, with her blessing.

There was no time limit and Peter had no idea which of them would decide when it was to stop but he slowly, at first, started slapping from buttock to buttock. The spanking got harder and faster but remained from cheek to cheek. Peter was finding it hugely erotic, as was Pamela.

He was now spanking her almost as hard as he could and Pamela's two large buttocks were now red and she squirmed on his lap but was not protesting. In fact, she was fast approaching orgasm as her arse caught fire as the much younger man slapped hard from cheek to cheek.

Peter then spanked hard on one spot and the now bucking Pamela came. The noises she was making were indicating immense pleasure as her bottom glowed. "Mmm, oh, oh, oh, oh fuck, fuck," uttered Pamela, as Peter's hand continued to slap her arse, now with all the power that he could muster.

Peter delivered a few spanks to the backs of Pamela's thighs as she spread her legs and displayed her cum soaked cunt lips. Peter's hand was hurting and he was wondering if Pamela had had enough, but as she was not complaining, he continued giving her a good hiding.

Pamela's brain was a bit frazzled as her arse cheeks burned, but she was thinking that Peter was as good at spanking as he was at fucking. She was not willing him to stop though, because she needed this.

Eventually, Peter did stop and Pamela lay limply over his lap, her buttocks and upper thighs bright red. Peter's hand was tingling, so he had some idea how Pamela's backside felt. "Do you want to get up?" Peter asked gently.

Pamela did not answer but struggled off his lap; her face was red and her hair was all over the place. She had tears in her eyes, but they were also sparkling with joy as she slowly put her hands to her arse cheeks. "Fuck, I know I asked for a hard spanking...but fuck," said Pamela as she gently rubbed her bottom.

Peter opened his thighs and his erection sprung up, now with a blob of precum on it. "You can put that in me soon but first I want you to soothe my arse a bit," said Pamela.

She made the way to the bed and lay face down. "Where do you keep the cream you put on my bum after you caned me?" asked Peter.

"Don't worry about that; gentle touches and kisses will do now," said Pamela.

Peter knelt beside her and leaned forward and softly kissed her left buttock and then leaned further over and kissed her right one. He gently touched her cheeks with his hand, causing her to flinch, and lightly caressed her whilst thinking how hot her bottom felt.

Some more kisses followed and Pamela opened her legs; she was getting close to wanting a fucking.

Peter looked at Pamela's arse crack and he gently traced a finger up and down it a few times. Pamela's reaction proved that she liked that. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes," she squealed as she humped the bed and came, bringing a smile to Peter's face as he stored that for future reference.

"Please, please fuck me now," breathed Pamela, scrambling to her knees and thrusting her cherry red bottom back towards her lover.

"Gladly," replied Peter, getting behind her, stiff penis in hand.

Peter first dragged his cock down the arse crack that he had just fingered, leaving the blob of precum smeared there, before holding it against Pamela's cunt lips. He eased in as she pushed back and, after two or three very slow thrusts, he started fucking hard and fast.

Pamela panted with almost every thrust. "Mmm, yeah, oh, mmm, yeah," she muttered and then shouted out as she orgasmed. "Yes, yes, oh fuck, yes, yes," Pamela exclaimed as Peter slammed her.

He was so aroused by delivering the spanking and now this fast fuck that he was about to unload. "Going to cum. Do you want me to cum on your arse?" Peter panted.

"Yes, yes, cum on my spanked arse," replied the well fucked Pamela.

Peter withdrew and instantly spat spunk onto Pamela's hot buttocks.

They both collapsed face down, side by side. "I think we might be seeing quite a lot of each other," said a very flushed Pamela.

"I think so too," replied Peter, knowing that he had a great fuck waiting for him in the secluded cottage.

They had a shower and Peter stayed most of the night. Before he left, he had Pamela with her arse in the air once more and he kissed her recently well-spanked cheeks before putting his fingers between her legs and finger fucking her to another orgasm.

They arranged that in the future, Pamela would let him know if she was entertaining but he was free to call in any time he wanted if she was not going to be busy.

It was very likely that Peter Chaplin would be a frequent visitor to the secluded cottage. The cottage that was occupied by a woman who was still a mystery and source of speculation to all the village, except for one person.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments