Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meaning Of Discipline - Part 7

"Philip gets the birch, and reaches a turning point."

21
5 Comments 5
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Note:*** To recap, Lucy had deceived her mother, resulting in her and Philip being sent out to make two birch rods. Lucy had received a sound birching with one of the rods and had then been sent to bed. This story is part of a series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You may wish to read the earlier parts first. All of the characters are over the age of eighteen. I would like to thank Undiecontrol for his help proofreading this story."

Now it was Philip's turn, and Lucy’s mother, Mary, had ordered him to bend over the table.

Philip was already naked and had an erection. This wasn’t surprising, as he had just watched his naked girlfriend, Lucy, receive a birching. Then he had witnessed her having to squat down and teasingly apply cream to her genitals and bottom.

As instructed, Philip bent over the table and assumed the position Lucy’s mother required of him. This was to bend over, with his legs wide apart, displaying his anus and genitals. To increase the discomfort, he was required to be on tiptoe and with his back bowed down, so as to present his bottom for punishment.

Mary went over to Philip. She gently stroked his bottom, saying in a soft voice, “Do you trust me, Philip? You aren’t going to get a punishment birching like Lucy. I want to have some fun with you. I want to tie you down. You might like being restrained? Is it OK for me to tie you down?”

Philip boldly replied, “OK. As long as I get a happy ending.”

Mary smiled and whispered in Philip's ear, “If it all goes to plan, you will get the mother of all happy endings.” It was game on. This was more consensual play than a punishment.

Mary went to the counter and picked up four long strips of cotton fabric. She had cut an old bedsheet into strips about eight inches wide and then folded the fabric to enclose the edges, securing the seam by running it through the sewing machine. This had made soft but strong straps of cotton, each about eight feet long and three inches wide.

She instructed Philip to come down from being on tiptoe and to raise his right foot off the ground. He had been spanked often enough by Mary to obey quickly.

She folded the cotton in half and then made a loop in the middle, which was slipped over Philip's foot and pulled tight around his ankle. Deftly, she fastened his right leg to the leg of the table.

Then she ordered him to lift his left leg, and she looped another cotton tie to that ankle. She sharply spanked him, telling him to widen his legs so she could tie that leg to the table.

Philip's legs were now wide apart and securely fastened. Provocatively, Mary stroked her hand up his inner thigh from just above his knee to his groin. She played with his testicles and then stroked his bottom, sensually saying, “You have a lovely bottom, and it’s just begging to be spanked.”

She fondled his bottom and then trailed her hand up his back as she walked around the table towards his head. Philip was told to hold out his left hand and Mary tried a cotton strap to his wrist. She ordered, “Stretch out your arm.” Philip complied and his left arm was tied to the far table leg. Mary repeated the process on Philip’s right side, leaving him securely tied down to the table.

To test out her handiwork, Mary went around to Philip’s bottom. He was expecting a sharp spank but, instead, Mary ran her hand up between his legs, touching his scrota. Then Mary squeezed his balls uncomfortably hard, causing Philip to grunt and squirm around. The fastenings allowed him to move a little, but not much, confirming to Mary that he was firmly secured.

Mary told Philip about safe words. If he was close to the limit of what he could stand, he should say “yellow”. If he wanted it to stop immediately, he should say “red”.

Her next actions confused Philip. She went to the cutlery drawer and took out a fruit knife and a potato peeler. Then she went to the fridge and got something from the vegetable drawer. Going around to Philip’s head, she sat down on the chair at the end of the table so that he could watch her.

She put the peeler and knife down on the table and held up the vegetable root for Philip to see, asking him, “Do you know what this is?”

Philip replied, “Sorry, I have no idea.”

Mary explained, “It’s a ginger root, and it’s used in Asian cooking." She grinned, as she added, "Its other use is rather more stimulating." She took a bit of the ginger and peeled off the skin. Immediately, Philip could smell its pleasant aroma.

She then used the peeler to cut a sliver off the root, explaining, “It’s completely safe and edible, but I wouldn’t swallow it raw. Open your mouth and put this under your lip.”

Obediently, Philip opened his mouth and Mary put the sliver in his mouth, asking him to describe what he could feel. He answered, “It feels cold, almost numbing.”

Mary teased, “Keep it in the same place for a while.”

After a minute or so, Philip remarked, “It’s starting to feel warm and tingly now.” Mary smiled at him.

She cut a small disc about one and a half inches wide from the ginger root and then cut a notch to make a horseshoe shape. Philip watched, wide-eyed, as Mary stood up and pulled up her skirt, revealing her panties and bare thighs.

He was even more surprised when she pulled down her panties and sat down, spreading her legs. Philip watched, enthralled, as Mary pulled her labia lips apart, showing her clitoris. Erotically, she used her finger to stimulate her clit, making it more prominent. Then Mary placed the ginger around her clitoris and used her labia to hold it in place before carefully standing up, pulling up her panties and allowing her skirt to drop down.

She sat again and asked Philip how the ginger felt. Philip said, “It’s getting hotter, and it feels like it's burning.”

Mary responded, “Just imagine how it feels around my clitoris!" Adding, for reassurance, "Don’t worry, the active molecules are quite safe and won’t hurt you.”

Next, she broke off a part of the ginger root about five inches long. It was about two inches wide at one end, narrowing to about one inch at the other. At the narrow end, Mary peeled off the root's skin with the potato peeler. She then pared down the root, shaping it so it had a rounded end. About four inches from this end, Mary peeled away the root to form a narrowed portion. She left the big end unpeeled.

She smiled and said, “This is called a figg, and can you guess where this is going?” Philip had a pretty good idea, and his imagination was going wild as to how it would feel.

Mary got up and walked around the table to Philip’s bottom. She put her hand between Philip’s legs and felt his erect penis before pulling back his foreskin and collecting some pre-cum from his penis. Philip’s suspicions were confirmed when Mary used the pre-cum to stroke around his anus.

Philip squirmed as Mary circled his bum hole, stimulating his outer sphincter muscle. Gradually, the muscle dilated slightly, and she started gently twisting the ginger into his anus.

Mary explained that, usually, you should always generously lubricate anything you put up your bum. However, in this case, lubricant would lessen the effect of the ginger, so that’s why she was being so gentle and carefully inserting the evil root using just his pre-cum to ease its passage.

The ginger slowly entered Philip’s bottom, while she explained that the narrow part she had fashioned would be “held” by his sphincter muscle. The big, unpeeled end would stay outside to stop the root, disappearing up his bottom.

As the ginger entered his rectum, almost immediately Philip could feel a cold, numbing feeling. The bad news was he knew exactly what was coming next! If he had any doubts, they were removed when Mary commented how warm her bit of ginger was now feeling.

She then asked Philip to describe what it was like, being tied up. Philip reflected and replied, “I feel vulnerable, but in an exciting way. I’m totally exposed. You can do anything you want, and I just have to take it. And my bum is starting to get warm, and I know it’s going to get hotter and hotter. There's nothing I can do.”

Mary smiled and went over to the umbrella stand where the birch was soaking in brine. She pulled it out, saying, “Well, it’s about to get hotter on the outside of your bum now.”

She lined up the birch on Philip’s bottom. The cool water from the twigs dribbled down the crack between his buttocks, causing him to shiver. Mary lifted the birch and brought it down sharply across his bottom. It wasn’t as hard as the punishing strokes she had given Lucy. But, even so, the birch twigs whipped down and splayed out across Philip’s flesh. Being much smaller than even a thin cane, each twig didn’t give the same sting as a cane. But there were fifteen twigs in the second birch, and they covered a lot of ground. His buttocks were striped with smarting red lines from the top to the base.

The first stroke hurt, but it wasn’t that all-consuming agony of a cold caning. As Mary waited, Philip’s buttocks were almost pleasantly glowing. However, inside his bum the ginger was feeling warmer and warmer. Philip couldn’t move, he just had to take it.

She lined up the birch again and repeated the first stroke. This second stroke wasn’t any harder than the first, but its effect was cumulative. The outside of Philip’s bottom was catching up with the heat inside his rectum.

The ends of some of the twigs broke off, but they both knew how mischievous the shorter twigs of a birch can be.

As usual, Mary waited before delivering the next stroke. To pass the time, she stroked Philip’s leg and cupped his balls in her hand. He was exposed and vulnerable, and Mary could do whatever she wanted. He squirmed, as she slowly squeezed his testicles. He just lay there, absorbing all the sensations. He was tied down to a table and couldn’t move. There was a ginger up his bottom, which was now hot and tingling. His buttocks were on fire from the birch and his girlfriend's mother was busy slowly crushing his balls. This wasn’t your average after-school afternoon.

Philip gasped with relief when Mary let go of his balls. But the relief was short-lived as Mary sharply spanked one buttock, then the other.  

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

The third stroke of the birch wasn’t hard but was aimed at the top of Philip’s left thigh. The ends of the twigs went between his legs, stinging his inner thighs, perineum and scrota. All those little twigs caused havoc to those sensitive areas between a lad's legs.

He lay there breathing heavily. He could feel the sting from the last birch stroke. As it died away, it was replaced by the burning of the ginger up his bum. Sometimes, the strokes of a caning are carefully timed so the naughty boy appreciates the full pain of a stroke. As soon as the pain peaks and declines, it’s replaced by the next stroke. With a figging, the ginger provides a background burning pain that gets worse and worse. This burn “fills in” the gaps between strokes. Rather than anxiously waiting for the next delivery, the victim's attention is drawn to the burning inside his bum.

The pain from within was burning more and more now. Philip was wriggling around and panting. It was almost a relief when the birch came down again from his right-hand side onto his thigh and in-between his legs. At least the stinging on his thigh and between his legs provided a distraction from the increasing effects of the evil root in his rectum.

As the sting from the last stroke died away, the burning ginger came back with a vengeance and Philip screamed, “Oh god, that ginger is burning so much now.”

Mary replied, almost casually, “Yes, mine is getting pretty hot down there as well.”

Philip couldn’t move and felt helpless. The burn from the ginger was getting worse and worse. He said, “Oh, it hurts so much. Yellow!”

Mary affectionately stroked Philip’s bottom, saying, “Are you OK down there? Have you had enough? Is it really ‘red’?”

Philip replied, “Yes, Miss, it’s red.”

Mary spread his cheeks and gently removed the ginger. The relief was immediate. Mary said, “Do you want me to untie you?”

Philip said, “No, that’s fine. That ginger is evil, and the tingling is exciting there, but it just seems to get hotter and hotter until you can’t stand it anymore."

Mary got some antiseptic cream and tended to his bottom and legs. She smoothed the cream down his crack and around his anus. More cream went between his legs, as she played with his genitals.

She untied Philip and he got up. He stretched to relieve the stiffness in his body, and his hands went to his bottom and legs in an attempt to rub away the soreness.

Mary’s hand went up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She sat down, with her skirt pulled up and her legs apart. Philip thought this was where he would have to get on his knees and lick her out. Mary gave him a come-hither look and commented, “I wonder if you could help me out? It’s getting a bit too hot down there.”

Philip went and knelt between Mary’s legs. His fingers stroked along her labia and gently prised her lips apart. He removed the ginger and licked it better. Mary leant back as Philip went to work.

She was impressed--this boy was getting very good. He must have been practicing on her daughter. Lucky Lucy, she thought. Philip licked and stroked, pushing his fingers into just the right places. It wasn’t long before Mary was gasping with pleasure.

Philip sat down on the floor, watching Mary coming down from her orgasm. It was one of those turning points. He didn’t like where this relationship with Mary was going; it was wrong. Today, we have the perfect phrase for it; he was getting the ick. He knew he was being used, but suddenly he realised he didn’t want to play this game anymore. He looked at Mary, who was lying back in the chair, and he was repulsed by what he saw. He didn’t want the mother of all happy endings from Mary, he wanted to be with Lucy.

Philip got up and put on his pants. He said, “I’m going to see if Lucy is OK.”

Mary ordered, “No. Stay here with me.”

But Philip just walked away, went upstairs to Lucy’s bedroom, and knocked on her door. Lucy shouted, “Leave me alone.”

Philip replied, “It’s me, Lucy.”

Lucy replied, “Oh! You can come in.”

Philip went in to find Lucy curled up in bed, crying. He went over, got in the bed and cuddled up with her. They spooned together and Philip wrapped his arms around Lucy, comforting her.

She stopped crying and whispered, “That’s lovely, Phil, and I love it when you just hold me in your arms.”

Philip lifted up Lucy’s hair to find her face and kissed her on the cheek. She turned over and kissed Philip on his lips. They lay there, kissing for a while.

After they came up for air, and lay back together, Philip remarked, “I think your mum went too far today. How’s your bum?”

Lucy replied, “Bloody sore. Although, I don’t know about you, but being caned always makes me randy. When that awful birch hit me between my legs, it was terrible. But now it’s making me feel warm and excited."

They kissed again and Philip’s hand moved down to Lucy’s breasts. He gently rubbed her nipples, causing them to stiffen. He then cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples. She arched her back, presenting her tits for his attention.

Philip bent down and sucked one nipple while he played with the other one. Lucy relaxed back onto the bed, took Philip’s hand, and moved it south, saying, “I need you to touch me down there. I feel so warm and ready.”

They lay together, with Philip sucking a nipple while his other hand stroked Lucy between her legs. His finger gently pushed between her lips, seeking her clit. He found it and started slowly circling around and around.

He needed some lubrication, so he pushed a finger down to where Lucy was wet. He collected some of the wetness and brought it back to her clitoris to resume the stimulation.

Lucy moaned as Philip pleasured her. The tension was building up and Lucy was approaching an orgasm. She loved being touched up, but she wanted more.

She moved, sat up, and whispered, “I want to feel you inside me.”

Lucy looked down at Philip’s groin. His erect penis was desperately trying to escape the confines of his pants. Lucy said, “Lift up, so I can take them down.”

Philip complied, and Lucy pulled his pants down and took them off. Philip’s penis sprung up to be fully erect. Lucy looked down at Philip’s massive penis and teasingly asked, “That looks nice. Is it for me?”

Philip answered, “Yes, it’s all yours. I’ve had enough of your mother, and I’m not going to let her play with it anymore.”

Lucy straddled Philip and bent down to kiss him. He loved how her breasts trailed over his chest. The tip of his penis was teasing along her slit. She stated, “I agree. From now on, I’m going to be the one on top.”

She raised herself up and guided Philip’s penis into her wet and ready vagina. Lucy sat back, relishing how Philip’s penis fully penetrated her.

She told Philip to play with her nipples. She squirmed around, skewered on his penis, exploring the sensations. Lucy loved being in control, moving as she needed to, at a pace that suited her.

If she sat down, Philip’s penis went in so far it filled her up. She discovered that she could lift up and use his penis to pleasure herself exactly as she wished. And she started learning how to use her muscles to squeeze his penis.

Philip was having the time of his life. It was wonderful watching his beautiful girlfriend riding his cock as if she were at a rodeo. After playing for a while, she started moving more purposefully. She built up the tension and brought herself to a shuddering climax.

Philip had been hanging on for dear life, trying not to come first. But a few more gyrations later, he came, squinting his full load into Lucy. The sensation of the semen shooting up inside her registered on Lucy’s face. It was blissful.

After a while, Lucy started to cramp up and began to move off Philip. She could feel all the wetness coming out. Nobody told you how messy sex can be. She looked at the box of tissues on the bedside table. Philip followed her eyes and got the message, grabbing tissues and giving some to Lucy.

She got up, lay down next to Philip, and they cuddled again. They lay there, holding onto each other. Philip spoke first, “I’ve had enough of your mother beating you and playing with me.” He went on to describe what Mary had done to him, while Lucy had been in bed crying. He finished by saying, “We are both adults and will be going to University soon. I’m going to put a stop to it.”

Lucy spoke, “How are you going to do that? My mother is like one of the forces of nature.”

Philip replied, “She went too far. As a family doctor, she could get into a lot of trouble if people found out what she’s been up to. It would completely compromise her position at work and in the community. We could use that as leverage. Obviously, we wouldn’t actually tell anyone, but she can’t be certain of that.”

Lucy replied, “I agree that she went too far. I really don’t like how she is using you. I’m not sharing my boyfriend with my mother. But let’s not be too hasty. Let’s not do anything today.”

They both agreed to think it through and to plan what they were going to do.

Lucy’s mother knew she had pushed her luck too far. The look that Philip had given her said it all. She thought about going upstairs to talk to them, and maybe apologise. She decided against that. It was probably best not to disturb them doing whatever they were doing. She went out into the garden to reflect.

Lucy and Philip got up. Lucy put on a dressing gown. Philip only had his pants, so he put them on. They went downstairs and were relieved to find Mary wasn’t there. Philip put on the rest of his clothes, they kissed goodbye, and Philip left for home.

Lucy went and had a shower, walked back to her bedroom, and shut her mother out.

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments