Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Halfway House Revisited

"Rose and Lily are teenage twins who are disciplining granny-aged offenders"

14
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
8.3k words 8.3k words

This is a follow-on story to "The Halfway House"

Rose and Lily, both seventeen, were identical twins with the same long dark hair tied into a bun with the same full fringe, and always dressed identically in their Discipline Centre police uniforms of beige short-sleeved shirts and dark brown skirts, and it being summer, today they had bare legs.

The girls worked at the local women-only Halfway House where most of the inmates were granny-aged women who respected them for their strict disciplinarian approach. Both girls relished how almost all of the female inmates were in dread of them because of the sadistic punishments they imposed on any rule breakers, making sure each punishment was pain-filled so that the inmate was unable to cope and was reduced to uncontrolled crying with stinging rigid welts painted across their bottoms.

The twins knew that being strict disciplinarians also turned them on both as they were disciplining the inmates, and when in bed or just alone they fingered themselves to huge orgasms. Equally, they knew being sadistic was the right way to control the inmates and correct any misbehaviour.

Today they were at the mall. It was their day off but they often wore their uniforms when out shopping and enjoyed the wary looks many of those shopping gave them. They were often sent to the front of the queue or were served first because of the fear the uniform instilled in people.

The girls were looking around a dress shop when two granny-aged women caught their eye. Both were in sleeveless low-cut dresses and the girls smiled at their bat-wings, deep cleavage, turkey-necks, and creased faces. Both were heavily made up. The twins both looked at the women's bottoms and imagined spanking them really hard, and the make-up sexily smudged by their tears.

As they watched the women, they noticed how they both picked up two tops and put one in their bags. They then put one top back on the hanger but left the other in their bag. Concerned the women were thieves, the twins nodded to each other, followed the women around the shop, and watched them do the same to a skirt and a blouse. The women then walked towards the tills but didn't stop and walked straight out of the shop.

The twins followed the women out of the shop and could see they were making for the car park. As the girls followed, they saw the granny-aged women had parked their car just a few spaces away from their own car. As the women got to their car the twins went up to them and Rose said, "Excuse me, ladies, but can you please show us what is in your bags."

Both granny-aged women looked horrified and were blushing as one replied anxiously, "Why?"

Rose explained in her usual authoritative tone of voice, "Because we believe you walked out of the dress shop without paying. A top, skirt, and blouse, in fact."

The granny-aged women realised they had been caught. It was then they both also realised that they recognised these two police officers as they had visited a friend at the Halfway House, and they had been pointed out as very harsh disciplinarians. In fact, they said they were both positively sadistic.

One of the granny-aged women was so shocked, she even asked, "You work at the Halfway House, I believe?"

Rose saw that as the acceptance by these granny-aged women of how they should be punished. The twins knew there was another training session they would be running starting this afternoon which would last another couple of days over the weekend. They were showing a group of trainee policewomen, normally girls aged sixteen or seventeen, who wanted to become guards in prisons and halfway houses how to properly punish the inmates. They used offending inmates who had to strip naked, stay naked, and be thoroughly thrashed by the twins.

Most punishments like that in Halfway Houses were carried out in front of the other inmates which was meant to be a warning to all of the other inmates about their behaviour, and it worked really well. The teenage trainees wanted to be disciplinarians and volunteered for the training sessions, particularly when they knew the twins were running them.

Thinking how these thieving granny-aged women could be the ones punished today, Rose said in an authoritative tone of voice, "Do you already have criminal records?"

The two granny-aged women blushed and it was clear to Rose and Lily that they had. In fact, it was so obvious, they didn't need the answer.

Rose then said sternly, "You have a choice, ladies. I can call the police, have you arrested, and taken to court. Those with existing offences are very likely to be sent to the Discipline Centre for at least a week and be whipped each day. The alternative is to come with us right now to the Halfway House where, over the next two days, we will be training perspective disciplinarians. Whilst it means you'll still suffer punishments, particularly the cane, it will be over after those two full days rather than a week. If you do it, then we will not report you to the police and you will not get today's crime added to your criminal record. The choice is yours."

Rose and Lily then glared at the two granny-aged women, who were exchanging glances and were clearly unsure what to do. Rose and Lily both knew that if it was correct and these women did have previous convictions, then spending two whole days at the Halfway House would be easier for them, except, of course, whilst these granny-aged women might know they were sadistic prison officers, they would still have a shock at just how sadistic.

The granny-aged women were working out what to do. They knew the reputation the twins had, and that it would be enough to scare almost everybody. However, they both knew that they had imagined what it would be like to be caned and discussed it as well and whenever they did it got them both so aroused. They were a loving couple and took it in turns to spank each other with their hand, and with wooden-backed paddle hairbrushes, as foreplay before making love, running their fingers along the other's often bruised bottoms, as well as deep inside each other flicking the others taut clit until they brought each other to huge orgasms.

They had also, just a couple of days ago, started to discuss whether they should get hold of a cane and cane each other. Given that, the thoughts going through both their minds was to go to the Halfway House and have the twins cane them and give them that experience, and then get some canes to use on each other at home. The timing of being caught today by the twins seemed perfect.

When the granny-aged women went out to steal today, they never intended getting caught, but then the twins were most likely far more switched on than the staff in the shop. What also made it for them, was the offer that the theft would not be added to their criminal record. That would be a real bonus for them, and more like finding a Dom who was willing and very able to give them the punishment that they wanted to experience, the real thing, by someone who wouldn't stop just because they were being told it hurt too much. It was what they both wanted to experience.

So, with the decision now being an easy one, the granny-aged women looked at each other, then back at Rose and Lily, and the reply was, "We will come with you to the Halfway House."

Rose nodded at the answer and asked, "What are your names and ages?"

One of the ladies replied, "My name is Marilyn Peters and my friend's name is Diane Jones. We are both seventy-two."

Rose replied, "Right then, Peters and Jones, You will come with us and pay the penalty for your crime."

Marilyn and Diane were then shocked to see Rose and Lily both get out a pair of handcuffs, make them turn around, and secure the cuffs to their wrists. As they were led along, the twins holding them by their bare upper arms, they wondered if they had made a mistake but knew they were beyond asking for the police to be called. In fact, as they were led away, feeling more and more submissive, and accepting that the twins were fully in control, they told themselves it was no bad thing that they would not be the ones to make any of the decisions, and would just have to accept whatever the twins decided.

Mind you, they both found the twins strangely attractive and sexy and their vulvas quivered with both fear and excitement as they were led along the street, wondering just what would happen to them when they got to the Halfway House.

In fact, it was only a relatively short walk before they arrived. The twins led them inside, and up to the reception desk.

Lily said to the reception guard, "We are here for the training session, and have brought these two thieving granny-aged women who we will use to show the trainee guards how to give a really good thrashing."

The reception guard smiled and said, "Good stuff. I know the trainee officers are really excited about having you both show them how to punish inmates properly. We have twelve trainee offices, all girls aged between sixteen and eighteen, and they are currently being shown around the Halfway House. They will be in the allocated Punishment Room in a few minutes."

The reception guard turned to the ladies and asked sternly, "Please can I have your names and addresses."

Rose stepped in and said, "Actually, we have agreed that they will remain anonymous so they don't get what they did added to their criminal record for this. It has been made very clear to them that they have no right to object to anything whilst they are here, including any right to disagree with the punishment that we will be giving them. I will therefore refer to them just by their surnames, which are Peters and Jones."

The reception officer smiled and said, "I like that idea. You've done that before, I recall, and the low-life women you used then were certainly very unhappy by the time they were allowed to leave."

As Marilyn and Diane listened to the exchange they got more and more worried. Had they made a mistake and agreed to something that they would regret? The twins had made it clear that they could not query anything about the punishment, and they both knew they had agreed to this because they wanted to experience being punished severely, so supposed that was really only fair, as scary as it might be.

Lily said, "We will take these women to the punishment room and get ready. They will be here for the full two days. Is there a cell that we can put them in when they are not being used?"

The reception officer looked at her computer and replied, "I have allocated the cell just two doors away from the punishment room."

Lily replied, "That's ideal."

With that, the reception officer handed over the key to the cell to Lily, and the twins then clasped hold of the upper arms of the two women and led them away.

As they were being led away, both Marilyn and Diane thought about the description that they were both going to be, 'used,' and that the previous women used were described as low life. That somehow all sounded even worse than just being punished. However, now they had accepted the fact they were going to be punished, they both focused on how they would deal with being punished, or, rather, wondered if they were going to cope at all.

Once they got to the cell, their handcuffs were removed.

Marilyn asked, "If we are going to be here for tonight plus two more days, we don't actually have a change of clothes. Shouldn't we go home and get some?"

Rose answered sternly, "You won't need any clothes at all. You will be naked throughout. You will be walked to the punishment room and back, and whilst in the punishment room you will only need to be fully naked, which will set you in your place compared to the trainee police girls who will be fully dressed."

That set the women thinking again. Being naked whilst the others were fully dressed was quite something. Well, they were confident with their bodies and reckoned some of the teenagers would see their large sexy drooping breasts and be envious. That was good, they told themselves, and were looking forward to the girl's comments.

The two women had expected to get undressed in the cell, given what the twins had said. They were therefore surprised when instructed to walk with the twins to the punishment room whilst still with their clothes on.

They left the cell, walked two doors down, saw the sign that said, 'Punishment Room 5,' and followed the twins in. They were quite shocked to see a dozen prison officers, who, as they walked past them, realised were all the teenage girls the reception guard had referred to, who were looking at them with broad grins on their faces.

The twins walked the two women to the front of the room, and then Rose turned and spoke to the trainee prison officers. "Welcome to your training session. We intend to show you how to give a good spanking and a good caning, but first, let me just explain the main principle. The inmates here have broken the law and that is why they are doing time here. Those who then break the rules of the Halfway House need to be punished. Do not think for a second that you should have any sympathy whatsoever for these women. That is why every single punishment has to take them well beyond what they can cope with, reduce them to crying buckets, leave their bottoms with thick welts painted across them, and only then are they likely to change their attitude going forward."

Lily then added, "Also bear in mind that there are an albeit limited number of inmates who actually relish being punished. By the time you are finished with them, even though they will be crying buckets, they will also be turned on, and, when they leave, go straight back to their cells and finger themselves to huge orgasms. We have always taken the view that because they will get aroused, the punishment should only be much harder, even if that gets them even more aroused. You will always be able to tell those that are aroused because their pussy hair mound will glisten, their sex juice will dribble down their thighs, and their nipples will be taut. Look out for those signs and then you can actually enjoy yourself even more thrashing that inmate.

Lily then looked towards Marilyn and Diane and said, "We don't know yet whether these two will enjoy being punished or are scared of it. We will find out fairly soon, though."

Marilyn and Diane were horrified because they already knew they were getting excited and their damp knickers would give the twins their answer.

Rose then ordered, "Right, you two, get undressed."

Both Marilyn and Diane winced but knew they had to do as they were told and quickly unzipped their sleeveless dresses and pushed them down to the floor. They then unclipped their bras and let them slide down their arms and fall on the floor. Finally, they eased their thumbs inside their knickers and pushed them down to the floor and stepped out of them. After that, they both scooped up their clothes and seeing that one of the prison officers had a black bag for each of them, they put them in the black bags and watched as the prison officer walked away with them.

Rose then ordered, "Right, you two. You will first be watching an inmate being punished," and they were led to two vacant seats, a few away from each other, each having a trainee prison officer on either side of them.

Once seated, an inmate was walked into the punishment room, with a prison officer holding her upper arm, and she was led to the front of the room. Once there she was ordered, "Take your gown off."

The inmate did as she was told and, as the gown slipped down her shoulders, the prison officer caught it and held it.

The prison officer who escorted her in then went and sat on a chair in the front of the room, and ordered, "Now get across my lap."

Marilyn and Diane watched as the now naked inmate, who also looked in her early seventies, bent across the lap of the police officer. They gauged the police officer was no more than eighteen or nineteen, so the standard age for prison officers at the Halfway House.

Once the inmate was across the lap of the police officer, Marilyn and Diane both knew the view that she would have, her face close to the floor, seeing her own legs dangling under the far side of the chair, and the police officer's upside down legs so close to her face. Then, as the police officer proceeded to spank the inmate's bare bottom, initially on alternate bottom cheeks, for what must have been several minutes, they both imagined it was them being spanked, not just suffering what compared to when they spanked each other was a real spanking, but the added humiliation of being spanked in front of so many trainee police girls.

What also humiliated Marilyn and Diane, was that whilst the spanking was taking place, the trainee police girls were discussing it, saying that the spanks should be even harder. At the same time, the two officers sitting next to each of them put their hands on their upper thighs and rubbed, which they both liked the feeling of, warm girls' hands on their fleshy granny-aged thighs. Then, turning to look at them as they rubbed their inner thighs, the girls said sarcastically, "Are you looking forward to being spanked? We know that the two police officers who are going to spank you are particularly sadistic. So, as hard as this spanking looks, your spanking is going to be much worse."

After saying that, both police girls deliberately ran their fingers up and down each of Marilyn's and Diane's pussy lips and were smirking at the realisation that they were both already wet so knew that these were two granny-aged women who got aroused by being thrashed.

Just to make that point, each of the police officers raised their hand and brought their palm down really hard on Marilyn's and Diane's fleshy thighs closest to them, and laughed as the grannies yelped, and again ran their fingers along their pussy lips and joked between themselves, saying, "These two are already wet."

Then they held up one of Marilyn's and Diane's large breasts in the cups of their hands, as though weighing them, and pinched the grannies nipples, and said, "Nice and taut," and made derogatory comments about their turtle necks and fleshy thighs.

Marilyn and Diane knew their arousal had been discovered and now these teenage trainee police officers were making fun of them, even as in the background the really hard spanks being given by the police officer to the inmate across her lap was echoing around the room.

Marilyn and Diane knew, though, that they were feeling really humiliated by the comments and the girls touching their breasts and pussies, and, that was what was turning them on even more, but still maybe not as much as the prospect of the pain that they were going to receive from the twin police officers.

After several minutes of spanking the innate on alternate bottom cheeks, the police officer changed to spanking the same bottom cheek of the inmate at least two dozen times in a row and then doing the same to the other bottom cheek, and again repeating that for several minutes. Marilyn and Diane couldn't understand how the police officer kept doing it given she was spanking with her hand, but she did.

All of a sudden the spanking stopped and the police officer ordered, "Now get up and go to the caning bench, bend over, and grab the far end so that your wrists are close to the cuffs."

Marilyn and Diane had seen the caning bench and it got them both excited and scared at the prospect of being secured to it themselves. Now, in awe, they watched the inmate bend over the caning table and two police officers secured her wrists in the leather cuffs, then secured a strap around her waist, two more straps around her thighs, and finally secured both ankles in the ankle cuffs meaning her legs were straddled apart.

Marilyn and Diane could see that the police girl trainees were studying how all of this was done, but from their reactions had watched this happen before. Obviously, it took more than one training session. No doubt, in time, each of them would be going to the front of the room and spanking and caning an inmate, but they both hoped that it wouldn't happen to them because they really did want to be disciplined by the twins. There was something so sexy about not being able to distinguish one from the other, even their voices were identical, and as much as they were still scared of suffering so much pain, they were both looking forward to it.

Their views did change a bit as they watched the police officer land the cane time and again across the inmate's bare bottom, watching as she struggled by pulling at the cuffs but unsuccessfully as she was being held so securely in place. They saw that the inmate was utterly defenceless, but then she had no doubt broken some rules within the halfway house, so she was only getting what she deserved.

As the cane continued to land, the inmate yelped and struggled, and Marilyn and Diane were getting increasingly worried, but somehow found watching a girl in police uniform, who clearly knew what she was doing, looking so intent on making sure she properly punished the granny-aged inmate, got them both aroused. They really couldn't understand it, because, surely this much pain was not sexy, but yet here they were, with quivers flying around their vulva, and they even wondered if they would have an orgasm there and then as they watched another woman their age being so severely thrashed by a woman of about nineteen.

Throughout the caning, the trainee police officers were whispering comments to each other, all aimed at improving their own skills. Marilyn and Diane listened to the comments, even as the police girls next to them were still rubbing their thighs and cupping their breasts in their hands and squeezing their nipples, and there was nothing they could do but accept what was being done to them. Mind you, they both realised that it got them more aroused as they were watching the inmate struggle with each stroke of the cane, knowing that the same was going to happen to them.

When the caning ended and the echoing sounds of the whooshes and the thwacks stopped, the police girls next to Marilyn and Diane both leaned in whispering into their ears, "Your turn is next. Like this inmate, you will be getting what you deserve." One of the teenage police girls added, "Maybe even what you want?"

Marilyn and Diane both winced and grimaced as it was what they wanted, but were also scared. They hoped they would get through the fear, though, and if they had learned anything from watching this inmate being disciplined, it was that they would be secured in place, unable to defend themselves, and have to accept every single stroke of the cane, which was certainly easier than being unsecured and having to force themselves to stay in place.

Even though they knew the police girls were just trying to wind them up, they did decide they were bigger than that, and so didn't respond, and focused on the pain to come.

The inmate was released from the caning table and was led away by the upper arm by the police officer through the watching trainees who were making comments about how she wasn't crying. That did surprise them all and they even made jokey comments between themselves that the next two granny-aged women would be made to cry.

AlbertaAllenn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlbertaAllenn

Once the police officer and the inmate had left the punishment room, Rose and Lily stood up and went and sat on chairs at the front of the room. They positioned them so they were side-by-side, except at an angle which meant that when the two women were across their laps, either their face or their bottom would be directly seen by those watching.

Rose, glared at the two naked women and ordered, "Come here, both of you, to be dealt with."

Both women were blushing as they stood up and made their way to the end of the row in which they were sitting. They had to accept each of the teenage trainee police girls happily tapping their bare bottoms, or rubbing their bare thighs, as they passed them, and whilst the police girls didn't make any comments to them, they continued to say out loud how they hoped they would both end up crying buckets for the crime that they had committed.

Once the naked women got to the front of the room, Rose made Marilyn bend over her lap so that her face was facing the watching teenage police girls whilst across her lap, and Diane bent across Lily's lap with her bottom facing the watching girls. Rose knew that it was best for training purposes, so the watching girls would see one bottom being spanked properly, and the impact on the face of the other one as each spank landed on her bottom.

Rose looked at the watching girls and said, "Now we will show you how to give a proper spanking."

Marilyn and Diane saw that as winding them up because they rather thought that the spanking the previous police officer had given the inmate was pretty much as hard as you could get. Anyway, they both bent across each twin's lap, and it was then when they looked sideways that they saw that they were actually in opposite positions. They realised why, of course.

As the twins rubbed their bottoms, Rose addressed the watching police girl trainees and explained, "Whilst the previous spanking was indeed a hard one, we are going to show you how you can make the spanking even harder."

With that, the spanks started to land, and Marilyn and Diane thought they were landing rather faster than the previous spanking, and the thwacks sounded louder, although that might be because they were much nearer to the spanks. Like before, it started with spanks on alternate cheeks, but it quickly changed into spanking the same bottom cheek time and again, and then the other bottom cheek time and again, but that meant no recovery time between spanks. They also saw how the bare calf muscles of the twin spanking them tensed so markedly, which reinforced the fact that each twin was spanking really hard.

When the twins started to spank exactly the same spot on one bottom cheek several times in a row, and then the same spot on the other bottom cheek several times in a row, the intensity of the stinging grew even more.

Both women also quickly understood the fact that they were defenceless, perched across each twin's lap, their bottom in the ideal position to be spanked all over, just as each twin was doing. At least all they had to do was lie there and take every spank, which in itself was easy enough, except for the increasing stinging intensity which they had expected but had never come close to feeling before.

Both women told themselves that this level of pain couldn't turn anyone on until after several minutes of being spanked they discovered the stinging was almost manageable and they still felt quivers deep inside their vulvas as incredible as that was to both of them.

As the spanking went on and on, both women realised they were likely to soon start crying, and their eyes were filling with tears. That was before there was a momentary break in the spanking, and then the spanks that landed hurt much much more. It was then that both women looked sideways and realised that each twin had a wooden paddle in their hand and was continuing to spank them really hard.

Whilst still spanking with the thick wooden paddles, Rose explained to those watching, "We used to just spank with our hands but realised that spanking with a paddle hurt the inmate that much more whilst meaning no pain for our hands. So, we now just spank with our hands for as long as we want, and then pick up the paddles and really go for it.

Once the twins were using the paddles, the grannies found it even harder to cope with the pain. As the paddles were spanked down onto their bottoms, and they squirmed around on the twin's laps, and the pain got even worse, they both now understood what it meant when they were told by the police officer girls that the twins were known to be sadistic.

Even as the spanking continued, though, both grannies realised that whilst the pain was awful, they were actually dealing with it. It didn't matter that they knew tears were dribbling down their faces, possibly even cascading down, but they came here wanting to know what it was like to be punished severely, and they were finding that out. Most importantly, they were discovering that as much as each spank really stung, they were actually relishing the pain, feeling it turning them on, and they even wondered if they would reach an orgasm right there across each of the twin's laps.

The twins kept on spanking the two women really hard, knowing that they were turned on by it because of their glistening hair mounds clearly seen as they stood in front of them just prior to bending over their laps, and, just as they would explain to the trainees, they had no sympathy for the women and did make each spank even harder and harder. When the two women dissolved into uncontrolled crying, the twins looked up and glanced around the room and saw the admiring looks from the watching girls, and even then continued to give both women a really hard thrashing with the paddles.

As much as they were still struggling with the spanking, Marilyn and Diane told themselves how incredible it was that they were turned on by so much pain, and wanted the spanking to go on forever.

Eventually, the twins knew that they should stop, and did, but Rose immediately ordered, "Right, both of you get up and go and bend over one of the caning tables."

Marilyn and Diane both struggled to push themselves up from the twin's laps but did so, and even with their tear-filled eyes they could still make out both caning tables. They went over to them, and each bent down over one of the tables, stretching their arms out knowing that the leather cuffs were at the far end.

As they felt their wrists being secured by the cuffs, not so gently and certainly tightly, whilst Marilyn looked up and saw the blurred faces of the police girls watching them, when Diane looked up she saw a blank wall, which told her that those watching would see her bottom throughout the caning, and, as she looked sideways, she realised that they would see Marilyn's face. That was sexy, she thought to herself, because with her legs parted by the ankle cuffs, she knew that those girls watching would see at least a glimpse of her pussy hair mound as well as her bottom.

Rose and Lily both smiled as they watched the women walk towards the caning benches. They, and the watching girls, saw just how smudged their make-up was from the tears dribbling down their faces. That would get worse, they knew by the time they had finished caning these thieving granny-aged women.

Rose then addressed the watching girls and said, "Don't forget, position yourself so that the whole of the cane lands on the offender's bottom. Too often, those giving the cane misjudge and the end of the cane simply lands in mid-air which reduces the amount of pain suffered by the offender. After all, this is a punishment, intended to be painful, to make the offender struggle, and with the intention of making them change their attitude in the future."

With that, Rose and Lily positioned themselves, Lily taking particular care to show the girls watching how she positioned herself to cane Diane's bottom given that it was her bottom that was on view to those watching.

Rose then added, "The penalty we are giving each of these offenders is forty-eight strokes."

Marilyn and Diane gasped at the realisation that they hadn't been told before then how many strokes they would be getting. They had heard rumours of forty-eight and sixty strokes, and even seventy-two, and to actually get forty-eight strokes themselves got them really scared, but were already tied to the caning bench so couldn't do anything about it. Mind you, they knew they had no say in their punishment so it was just as well that they were already secured to the caning bench. At least they weren't getting seventy-two strokes, they told themselves with some feeling of relief.

Rose and Lily smiled at each other as they were very aware that they hadn't stated the number of strokes until both women were secured in place. They loved shocking those women they were punishing which was just part of their sadistic approach. The next sadistic stage would be to add strokes until they got to the seventy-two strokes that they had always intended to give.

Once ready, Rose and Lily nodded to each other and then focused on the already red and bruised bottom they were about to cane. Both glanced towards the watching girls, checking that they were focusing and were pleased to see that they were, before pulling their arms back and landing the first stroke right across the middle of both bottom cheeks. The twins were delighted with the gasps that the two women gave, knowing that those gasps would only get louder with each stroke and then turn into yelps and then, hopefully, uncontrolled crying. They knew that the inmate who had just been caned was particularly good at taking the cane, and was one of those who got seriously aroused by being caned, which was why she didn't cry, and of course, had far fewer strokes than these two women were going to end up getting

As the strokes continued to bite into their bottoms, both Marilyn and Diane were struggling. They expected to, but the pain was certainly worse than they had thought it would be. Even so, they kept reminding themselves that they both wanted to receive a serious caning and the awful pain that went with it, because every time they had thought about it, or read about it, or watched films on the Internet, they were so aroused. They had also put themselves in the position of being those giving the cane, but it never aroused them anywhere near as much as imagining themselves being on the receiving end, just like this.

When watching the films, they also wanted to watch those where the woman was secured to a caning bench and just had to take every stroke. They told themselves that mentally that would suit them better, not being able to resist or avoid any of the strokes, and just have to lie there and take every stroke. Now they were experiencing that, they at least knew that part was correct.

Neither Marilyn nor Dyane even tried to stop themselves from crying. They had nothing to prove, just to experience, and they were certainly getting the experience of being caned. They even tried to imagine what their bottoms might be looking like right now, after just a couple of dozen of the strokes, and knew plenty of thick welts would already have developed and were continuing to be painted right across their bottoms.

Both women also discovered, which was something that they had read about and hoped would be the case, that even though the strokes continued to be very hard, and each one stung intensely, they were able to cope better than expected because their minds were conditioned to knowing that unbearable stroke would follow unbearable stroke, but they were getting through it.

Neither felt that they were actually getting aroused by being caned, but neither did they hate it so much that they told themselves they would never want this to happen to them again. It was a strange paradox, but the more they thought about that, the more they were relishing each very hard unbearable stroke of the cane.

Both women also managed to keep a count of the strokes. That was another thing they had learned from the films, that counting the strokes actually helped you cope better with them. After all, once you passed the halfway mark you were starting to think along the lines that the caning was going to end.

The shock both Marilyn and Diane had, was when they got to forty-eight strokes the caning didn't end. Maybe the twins had lost count themselves, but after another four and then five and then six strokes, they reckoned that wasn't the case.

Rose and Lily knew exactly what they were doing. They knew there would be no particular reason to increase the number of strokes once the women were secured in place. They couldn't add strokes just for swearing or any other kind of screaming, but they wanted to give them both seventy-two strokes. Telling them a lower number of strokes, and then just continuing, they knew that was sadistic, but their knickers were getting really damp as they could sense the panic in both the women they were caning.

The girls watching knew it was going to happen because they had seen it before at an earlier training session. They could even understand how saying the number of strokes and giving a far higher number of strokes added to the effectiveness of the punishment.

As the strokes continued, both Marilyn and Diane had stopped counting because the confusion led them to lose count. Now they were just thinking of the pain which was overwhelming and were suffering in a way that before today would have been unimaginable to them.

Eventually, the strokes did end and both Marilyn and Diane just collapsed into more and more uncontrolled crying. The stinging pain was horrendous, but also, incredibly, what they both noticed after only a short time, was that as they calmed down, the horrendous stinging across their bottom changed to being something that they did start to enjoy. After all, they were submissive and wanted to struggle with the pain, which is what happened, but now they even felt quivers flying around their vulva and knew that as soon as they were able to, they would bring themselves to huge orgasms. How wonderful was that, they told themselves.

Rose and Lily left the two crying women secured to the caning benches as they turned to the watching girls and said, "We will get these women out of the room before answering any of your questions. You will be seeing them again over the weekend, and some of you will get the chance to both spank and cane them, so look forward to that."

Rose and Lily knew that by saying that to the girls, they were also reminding the two women that they were in for more punishments over the weekend. They knew they would almost certainly prefer to be spanked and caned by the trainees, but what they didn't say, was that the final spanking and caning would again be carried out by them.

Marilyn and Diane felt the straps around their waist and thighs being released. They expected the angle cuffs to be undone next, but, quite unexpectedly, they felt fingers running along their pussy lips, easily done as their legs were still forced apart by the ankle cuffs. That was followed by the announcement, "She is really damp," with the same echoing comment telling all the girls watching that both of them were seriously aroused by being caned so hard.

Marilyn couldn't see the faces of the watching girls because of the tears filling her eyes, but could hear several comments along the lines of, "Told you so," and, "Better make it even harder next time."

As their ankle cuffs and then wrist cuffs were released, both women felt so humiliated that the girls had checked and discovered just how damp they were, but that feeling soon disappeared as they realised that being spanked and caned was humiliating as well, so was all part of the punishment.

Marilyn and Diane were led out of the punishment room and as they were heard the comments about their smudged makeup. That was when they remembered how heavily made-up they were so yet another humiliation for them as they were escorted two doors down to their cell, and once inside the cell door was locked. They then looked at each other, even smiled, sat on their beds, legs apart, and fingered themselves to huge huge orgasms.

Once both of them had calmed down, there was the realisation that the punishment was going to happen again. However, they were even thinking about the trainee officers dealing with them, although, without a doubt, it was the twins that they really wanted to have deal with them, because being as sadistic as they were, they knew that added tremendously to their own arousal, and their desire to suffer more pain and more huge amazing orgasms.

They also agreed that they would get a whole set of canes and use them on each other, with seventy-two strokes being the norm, as they now felt fully trained in using them.

Back in the punishment room, the twins were also enjoying themselves explaining how being sadistic made the punishment more effective. Rose added, "Also, there is no problem at all with it turning all of you on because if you are the type that is aroused by the pain you give to someone else then the more likely it is that you will be doing a good job as a disciplinarian."

The trainee Police girls were smiling at that, knowing that encouraged them to learn how to give as effective a punishment as these fabulous twins were giving. They knew that for so many a slap on the wrist was the only penalty even for some quite serious crimes, and at least here they were given the freedom to make sure that the punishment was much more effective, and, yes, causing their own knickers to get very damp each time, and knew they had huge orgasms waiting for them.

The shock both Marilyn and Diane had, was when they got to forty-eight strokes the caning didn’t end. Maybe the twins had lost count themselves, but after another four and then five and then six strokes, they reckoned that wasn’t the case.


Rose and Lily knew exactly what they were doing. They knew there would be no particular reason to increase the number of strokes once the women were secured in place. They couldn’t add strokes just for swearing or any other kind of screaming, but they wanted to give them both seventy-two strokes. Telling them a lower number of strokes, and then just continuing, they knew that was sadistic, but their knickers were getting really damp as they could sense the panic in both the women they were caning.


The girls watching knew it was going to happen because they had seen it before at an earlier training session. They could even understand how saying the number of strokes and giving a far higher number of strokes added to the effectiveness of the punishment.


As the strokes continued, both Marilyn and Diane had stopped counting because the confusion led them to lose count. Now they were just thinking of the pain which was overwhelming and were suffering in a way that before today would have been unimaginable to them.


Eventually, the strokes did end and both Marilyn and Diane just collapsed into more and more uncontrolled crying. The stinging pain was horrendous, but also, incredibly, what they both noticed after only a short time, was that as they calmed down, so the horrendous stinging across their bottom changed to being something that they did start to enjoy. After all, they were submissive and wanted to struggle with the pain, which is what happened, but now they even felt quivers flying around their vulva and knew that as soon as they were able to, they would bring themselves to huge orgasms. How wonderful was that, they told themselves.


Rose and Lily left the two crying women secured to the caning benches as they turned to the watching girls and said, “We will get these women out of the room before answering any of your questions. You will be seeing them again over the weekend, and some of you will get the chance to both spank and cane them, so look forward to that.”


Rose and Lily knew that by saying that to the girls, they were also reminding the two women that they were in for more punishments over the weekend. They knew they would almost certainly prefer to be spanked and caned by the trainees, but what they didn’t say, was that the final spanking and caning would again be carried out by them.


Marilyn and Diane felt the straps around their waist and thighs being released. They expected the angle cuffs to be undone next, but, quite unexpectedly, they felt fingers running along their pussy lips, easily done as their legs were still forced apart by the ankle cuffs. That was followed by the announcement, “She is really damp,” with the same echoing comment telling all the girls watching that both of them were seriously aroused by being caned so hard.


Marilyn couldn’t see the faces of the watching girls because of the tears filling her eyes, but could hear several comments along the lines of, “Told you so,” and, “Better make it even harder next time.”


As their ankle cuffs and then wrist cuffs were released, both women felt so humiliated that the girls had checked and discovered just how damp they were, but that feeling soon disappeared as they realised that being spanked and caned was humiliating as well, so was all part of the punishment.


Marilyn and Diane were led out of the punishment room and as they were heard the comments about their smudged makeup. That was when they remembered how heavily made-up they were so yet another humiliation for them as they were escorted two doors down to their cell, and once inside the cell door was locked. They then looked at each other, even smiled, sat on their beds, legs apart, and fingered themselves to huge huge orgasms.


Once both of them had calmed down, there was the realisation that the punishment was going to happen again. However, they were even thinking about the trainee officers dealing with them, although, without a doubt, it was the twins that they really wanted to have deal with them, because being as sadistic as they were, they knew that added tremendously to their own arousal, and their desire to suffer more pain and more huge amazing orgasms.

They also agreed that they would get a whole set of canes and use them on each other, with seventy-two strokes being the norm, as they now felt fully trained in using them.


Back in the punishment room, the twins were also enjoying themselves explaining how being sadistic made the punishment more effective. Rose added, “Also, there is no problem at all with it turning all of you on because if you are the type that is aroused by the pain you give to someone else then the more likely it is that you will be doing a good job as a disciplinarian.”


The trainee Police girls were smiling at that, knowing that encouraged them to learn how to give as effective a punishment as these fabulous twins were giving. They knew that for so many a slap on the wrist was the only penalty even for some quite serious crimes, and at least here they were given the freedom to make sure that the punishment was much more effective, and, yes, causing their own knickers to get very damp each time, and knew they had huge orgasms waiting for them.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments