Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The French Teacher - Tutoring Sessions

"Part 2 in a series about a young man's lessons at the hand of his beautiful teacher"

35
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Rob was nervous. It had been almost a week since his French teacher, Miss Aubert, had given him twelve strokes of the cane on his bare bottom for cheating on a vocabulary exam. He had consented to the punishment rather than failing the class. The pain was gone, and the stripes nearly invisible, but the memory of how much each stroke hurt was still vivid. So was the memory of how she had kissed him, allowed him to fondle her breasts, and jerked him off in what was undoubtedly the best orgasm of his seventeen years. Now he wondered what was in store for him. He’d gotten an eighty percent on yesterday’s quiz. That was pretty good for him in French, but it was still five wrong answers.

At 4:00 PM sharp, he was standing on Miss Aubert’s front porch. She opened to door to let him in. She offered him a glass of water, and he gratefully accepted. His nerves had made him thirsty.

"Let’s go into the study," she suggested.

Her study was a large spare bedroom with a desk, two chairs, and a sofa.

"You did OK on the quiz yesterday, but you could have done better, Rob," she said. "You got five answers wrong. We’ll review those lessons in a minute. First, however, you need to be punished for your wrong answers. You don’t particularly like French, so I think you need some motivation to make sure you work your hardest."

"I’m sorry. I will work harder, Miss Aubert," he replied. "What is my punishment to be? Perhaps we can skip it today since it’s my first lesson with you?"

"Sorry, no," said Miss Aubert. "Maintaining motivation and self-discipline is important. You will receive one cane stroke on your bare bottom for each wrong answer. That’s five strokes for today. Undress, please, completely, and put your hands on the desk."

Miss Aubert was dressed as she had been the last time Rob was there, in tight workout shorts and a tank top with no bra. Rob was already sporting a hard-on by the time he had removed his underwear. Completely naked, he bent over and put his hands on the desk, his feet shoulder-width apart as she had instructed him last time.

She took the cane from the cupboard behind the desk and took her position next to and slightly behind him. She measured the distance with a tap of the cane on Rob’s bottom and said, "Count them."

Rob already knew what that meant. A failure to count meant a repeated stroke.

She drew back the cane and landed the first stroke. Rob gritted his teeth as the pain grew but kept his hands on the desk and remembered to count, "One." He didn’t want her to repeat any strokes as she had last time. Just as he was recovering his wits, the second stroke landed, making a red line parallel to the first. "Two," Rob struggled to say.

If anything, they hurt worse than he remembered from the last time. Stokes three and four came relatively quickly, though Miss Aubert still allowed enough time in between for the pain to hit its maximum. As before, there was a pause before the final stroke, which was low and harder than the others. Rob barely managed to maintain his composure and keep his hands on the desk.

"You can rise and turn around now," Miss Aubert instructed. Rob wiped a tear from his face.

"Come sit beside me on the sofa," she said. "We will review the questions you missed."

Rob started to put on his clothes, but she held up her hand and said, "No. Come sit next to me as you are."

He did as he was told, and they started reviewing the material, sitting side-by-side on the sofa. After a while, Miss Aubert said, "Time to try again."

Rob instinctively rubbed his bottom. "There'll be no cane this time," she assured him.

Miss Aubert started going through the questions again but changed them slightly, so the answers weren’t obvious. Rob got the first one right.

"Very good," she said, leaning over and stroking his cock several times.

He got the next one right as well, which earned him more stroking of his cock. He concentrated on the French to try not to cum. He missed the third question, which earned him a hard slap on the inside of his bare thigh. The fourth was another correct answer and another cock stroking. The fifth was unfortunately wrong and resulted in another sharp slap.

"Not bad, but you still got two wrong," said Miss Aubert. "Lie across my lap for the consequences."

 Rob started to do as he was told.

"That will be twenty spanks with my hand for each wrong answer," she added.

He arranged himself across Miss Aubert’s bare and beautiful legs. His hard cock slipped between her thighs, and she closed them to hold it and him in place. The spanking was hard and started to hurt, but it was nothing like the caning.

His position gave him a good view of her shapely calves and bare feet. The smooth outlines of her calf muscles were visible as they strained under his weight. He was overcome with desire. Tentatively, he reached back with one hand and started massaging her calf.

She stopped spanking him, and he froze. He wondered if he had overstepped the boundaries and what the consequences of that might be.

"No need to stop," she said.

As he started massaging her calf again, she gently did the same to his bottom, tracing her fingers over the cane welts and briefly cupping and massaging his testicles. The sensation, together with the stimulation of his cock, still clamped firmly between her thighs, was bringing him to the point of orgasm despite his attempts to control himself. Just in time, she stopped the caresses and resumed spanking him, very firmly this time. The distraction was enough that the moment passed, and he brought himself under control.

After the spanking, Rob resumed his position on the sofa next to Miss Aubert, and they reviewed the material again. After the review, she quizzed him again with another variation of the questions. This time he got them all right.

"Excellent," said Miss Aubert. Now there is just the matter of my fee for the tutoring.

"I didn’t think I would have to pay you," said Rob, "I am saving everything I can for college."

"My time is valuable," she replied, "If you can’t pay me with money, I can take your fee in services. I think we can come up with something mutually agreeable, and you might learn something else in the process. I notice that you don’t seem to have a girlfriend, Rob. Is that right?"

"Yes," admitted Rob. "I’m a bit shy around girls. I’m not as experienced as some of the other guys."

"They probably aren’t as experienced as they say they are," said Miss Aubert, "But in any case, I have a way that you can compensate me for your tutoring and learn something useful. Have you ever pleasured a girl with your mouth, Rob?"

"No," he replied cautiously.

"Then you are about to learn an important skill. When you get a girlfriend, it will serve you and her very well."

Miss Aubert removed her tank top and shorts. She had nothing on underneath. She guided Rob’s mouth to her breast and instructed him how to please her. He sucked on her breasts, making circles around her areolas with his tongue, and took as much as he could into his mouth. He kissed and licked the tender skin under the breast and moved back to the nipple, gently raking his teeth across it. He alternated between breasts. He was a quick learner, and she moaned with pleasure. She then shifted her position on the sofa and directed his head between her legs. Under her instruction, he started kissing and licking the insides of her thighs, working his way up to her pussy. Once there, he took his time, again in her direction, running his tongue up and down the lips of her labia, probing her vagina, and licking her clit. Periodically, he would take her whole mound into his mouth and suck it, and then return to her clit. She came repeatedly.

After the third orgasm, she deftly spun around on the couch so that her mouth was near his cock. She took him into her mouth and started a slow and deliberate blowjob, deep-throating his shaft, circling his glans with her tongue, and gently raking the head of his cock with her teeth. Whenever he was near coming, she would stop, grab the base of his cock with her fingers, and sternly say, "Don’t you dare! We're not done yet."

After the third time, she relented and let him cum, which he did explosively. She sucked him dry, swallowing every drop as his body spasmed with each of those final moments of stimulation.

They lay together on the couch for a while, each enjoying the feel of the other's body. Then she got up suddenly, dressed, and asked him if he would be willing to provide this type of service in the future as compensation for his tutoring. All he could manage to do was nod and whisper, "Yes."

He dressed, and she escorted him to the door. He turned to look at her, thinking he should say something about what they had just done together, but she cut him off and said, "See you tomorrow in class, Rob," as if they had merely been studying vocabulary.

He only nodded but thought French lessons were getting much more enjoyable.

Subsequent tutoring sessions took much the same form. They started with Rob receiving a cane stroke for each answer he had missed on the previous day’s quiz or exam. Then he sat naked on the couch next to Miss Aubert while they reviewed the material, and she quizzed him on the questions. One week after a particularly long and challenging test, he discovered what would happen if he didn’t get all the questions right after the review. He missed four in the first round, which earned him eighty hard-hand spanks. This time he also missed two questions in the second round.

Curvyhips1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Curvyhips1

"Honestly, Rob, you can do better than that," she said. With that, she got up, walked across the room to the desk, opened the top drawer, and took out a leather paddle. It was about a foot long overall, with an oval head. It seemed heavy in her hand.

She sat back on the sofa and motioned for Rob to lay across her lap again. "That will be ten strokes with the paddle for each wrong answer," she said. "The next time, it will be twenty strokes per wrong answer."

Rob re-positioned himself across her lap, and she proceeded to land twenty hard strokes on his bottom with the paddle, alternating between ass cheeks and landing some on his upper thighs. He again massaged her calf, but this time received no massage in return. If anything, the paddle strokes got harder. He got every question right in the next round, not wanting to think about what the penalty would be if he missed some again.

Each time they would end their session with Rob servicing Miss Aubert orally according to her instructions. She was very imaginative, and he was a good student. One time, he licked her entirely from head to toe. The following week, he learned to do a rim job. At first, he was disgusted at the thought but surprised that he quite enjoyed it. Each time he managed to bring her to multiple orgasms. She was equally imaginative and generous in getting him off at the end. One particularly extended slow masturbation session had him feeling like he would pass out, but he managed to stay conscious for the massive orgasm that resulted.

He was getting a lot better at French, but he still always missed at least a question or two on the weekly quiz. Miss Aubert insisted he needed to do better, so she increased the number of cane strokes for each missed question to two. She also started using the leather paddle for the first follow-up round. The whole process was having the desired effect. Rob was getting better and better at French.

Then one week, it happened. Rob got a hundred percent on the Wednesday quiz. He would owe no cane strokes tomorrow, and there would be no follow-up spanking or paddling. He couldn’t help feeling disappointed and hoped Miss Aubert wouldn’t cancel the session entirely. He liked providing the "compensation" she demanded at the end of each session.

As always, however, she opened her door precisely at 4:00 PM and ushered Rob into her home. "I’m so proud of you, Rob," she said after closing the front door, "You made a mistake, but you took the consequences like a man, and since then, you’ve been doing so much better in French. I think you should switch to my honors French class next term. It’s a tough course, but you can handle it."

"The personal tutoring and your consequences have had a lot to do with my improvement," Rob replied. "The canings hurt a lot. Minimizing the number of strokes motivates me to work hard, even if I do enjoy our time together overall."

"Speaking of strokes, you don’t owe me any today, so I have something else in mind," she replied. "I realize now that I hadn’t been paying enough attention to the students struggling in my class, as you were. I thought you were just lazy, but I now realize that you needed help. That doesn’t justify cheating, but I feel like I let you down. Failures should have consequences for me as well as you, so I’ve decided that today you should punish me. I would like you to start with some number of cane strokes as you see fit. We’ll also alter our compensation routine a bit."

Rob was stunned. He had been worried that Miss Aubert would cancel today’s session entirely. Now here she was suggesting that he cane her.

"Shall we go to the den?" she asked Rob.

"Umm, yes," he replied.

Once there, she told him, "You are in charge now, Rob, just for today. Perhaps we can start with you telling me how many strokes of the cane I am to have."

Rob thought for a moment. Miss Aubert hadn’t really done anything wrong. Maybe she could have been a little more helpful with struggling kids like he had been, but she was still better than most teachers at the school.

"I think six strokes will be enough," he said, "Take off all of your clothes and bend over the desk." He was getting into this being in charge thing.

Miss Aubert did as she was told. She had already taken the cane out of the cupboard and put it on the desk. Rob picked it up and swished it through the air. He took his position beside and slightly behind her shapely bottom and took a moment to savor the view. She did have a spectacular ass. He imagined what it would look like with six cane stripes across it and felt his manhood stiffen. He measured the distance with a tap, as Miss Aubert had done, and said, "Count them."

"Yes, sir," she replied.

He drew the cane back, concentrated on his target, and brought it forward, landing with a solid thwack. Miss Aubert tensed and rose on her toes, taking a deep breath, but managed to count "One." Then she added, "Thank you, sir."

Rob took his time, delighting in the sight of Miss Aubert struggling with each stroke and calling him "Sir" in reply. After five strokes, he paused and said, "One more."

He aimed at the tender area between her ass and thighs, bringing the sixth stroke down with additional vigor.

"Six, thank you, sir," she managed to say.

Impressively, she stayed bent over the desk. Rob had not yet given her permission to stand. He went up to her and gently traced each welt on her bottom. After each welt, he let his hand slip between her upper legs and brushed her sex. She moaned at his touch. He then placed one hand on the small of her back and said, "We’re not quite done here yet."

He started spanking her bottom with his hand, alternating between her ass cheeks. Occasionally he’d move lower, spanking the tops of her thighs, including on the sensitive insides. Without needing to be told, she spread her legs wider to give him better access. After thirty or so spanks, her bottom was a bright shade of pink in between the livid welts from the cane. He opened the top desk drawer and took out the leather paddle. As he paddled her bottom, it started to turn more crimson than pink. She arched her back and breathed heavily but didn’t cry out. After about twenty licks, Rob stopped and said, "I think that’s enough. Stand up and turn to face me."

Miss Aubert did as she was told. There were a couple of tears running down her face. Rob stepped closer and kissed them away. They locked their lips in a passionate, deep kiss. As they broke apart, she pulled off his tee shirt and dropped to her knees in front of him. She unbuckled his belt and pulled off his jeans and undershorts. She took his cock into her mouth and began sucking it but then stopped and stood up, suggesting with a tilt of her head, that they go over to the sofa.

Rob stretched out on the sofa. He expected Miss Aubert to resume the blowjob, but instead, she straddled him and eased herself down on him, guiding his rigid cock deep into her vagina. Rob's eyes went wide. He and Miss Aubert had done all sorts of things to each other with their hands and mouths, but he was still technically a virgin. He was about to lose his virginity to the most beautiful woman he could imagine.

She rode him relentlessly, raising and lowering herself with her strong legs. He thrust his pelvis up to meet her in time with each stroke. He was getting near orgasm and started to tell her so. She shook her head and said, "Just a little longer."

He tried to stay in control with all his might. Just as he reached the point of no return, Miss Aubert orgasmed. He immediately let go, cumming in what seemed like endless spurts of semen.

They lay there in each other's arms for some time, exhausted. Finally, Miss Aubert whispered into his ear, "This is what the French call 'la petite mort.'"

"The little death?" asked Rob.

"You have become quite the student, haven't you?" she replied with a smile.

Rob thought to himself that he did feel like he'd died and gone to heaven.

After lying there several minutes more, Miss Aubert got up, in her usual abrupt change of character, and got dressed. Rob did the same. As he left, she said, "Thank you very much for that lesson, Rob. It will help me become a better teacher. But things are now back to the way they were. You will have to work hard in the honors French class, and I expect you will again find yourself across my desk and lap in our future tutoring sessions.

"Yes, Miss," Rob replied as he was leaving. "I look forward to it. The French lessons, that is," he said with a smile. As he walked down the steps, he realized he very much looked forward to their next session, the agony and the ecstasy.

Published 
Written by robk460
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments