Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Student For An Afternoon (Part 1)

"A young college student curious about getting paddled."

20
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Brenda was a nineteen-year-old Sophomore at a Community College in Fort Worth, Texas. She was working her way through college, with some help from her parents, so she could not afford a car. Usually she walked to school and worked in a fast food restaurant near her efficiency apartment.

On her way to school was a private school, named Christian Leadership Academy. The past semester, Brenda and a couple of boys who went to CLA talked about the school. They also talked about the discipline there, which consisted of hard "licks" with a long board that would "set your ass on fire". This really caught Brenda's attention. She had fantasized about spanking for as long as she could remember.

Overhearing this conversation made her want to be a CLA student just so she could experience the discipline. Apparently their only discipline options were suspension or paddling. After school or Saturday, detention was not even an option, and sometimes girls were paddled. The tweo boys she overheard talked about the rumor of a girl named Amy, who had a "fantastic ass" getting licks. He did not know how many licks she received but everyone talked about how much tighter her trousers seem to fit the next few days.

This was a fantasy Brenda relived over and over in her mind, especially at bedtime. But it was just a fantasy that could never happen. She had tried on-line role play a few times and it did not work for her. She wanted to reveive a real punishment and really feel like her ass on fire. Brenda was not going to meet some guy she did not know and every guy she talked to long enough, started to seem more like a creep the longer they talked. She had read about spanking parties where they did discipline scenes, but those were all in Dallas and she had no transportation or friends to go with.

One afternoon Brenda was taking a bag of trash out to the dumpster when she saw a piece of paper on the sidewall. Why not pick it up and throw it away too. After picking up the paper, she froze in her tracks when she saw the heading, DISCIPLINARY REFERRAL FORM and the Christian Leadership Academy letterhead.

The form read:

_________________ is being referred to the Assistant Principal for discipline. I believe it necessary to refer this student for disciplinary measures not available to me in my position as _________________.

________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

NAME/SIGNATURE OF STAFF MEMBER___________________

Below, the form stated the student was required to have this form signed and to present it to the Assistant Principal on the following day at 4:00PM. The name of the student on the form was Samuel Dixon and the teacher signing the form was a teacher named Cheryl Stevanus. The reason for referring Samuel for discipline was Insolence and disrupting class. It appears the teacher pulled this form up on a computer and filled in the details.

This set Brenda's mind into motion. A plan was forming in her mind, but NO, there was no way she could pull this off. She brought the school discipline form back to her apartment with her and pulled up CLA's website on her phone. She remembered the two former students last semester talking about the procedures if you had a discipline slip. It had to be given to a parent, who would either sign acknowledgment for the student to accept punishment decided by an Administrator and if they wanted, they could accompany the student for his/her appearance. From other things they heard, the AP was allowed to give a maximum of twelve licks and he never gave an odd number. So no chance of one swat with the paddle.

CLA had a school uniform. It was a green shirt with a CLA logo and tan trousers for the boys. The girls could wear the same or a tan skirt instead of the trousers. The website gave a list of shops where uniforms could be purchased. One of those shops was located in a shopping center nearby. Brenda thought on this a few days and each time came up with the conclusion she could never pull it off.

The more she thought about a plan, Brenda could not think of a single law she would be violating by showing up with a discipline referral slip signed by a teacher and parent with the intent to take a couple of paddle swats to her bottom. If anyone were to say she was not a student here and she had to leave, then she would leave. Would the AP have to have her student file, which did not exist, to paddle her? Then she remembered one of the boys saying the AP's Secretary left at 4:00PM and was always in a hurry to leave. So maybe it would work.

Nicolle_Torres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicolle_Torres

Brenda still had not committed to trying this but she was so curious about having her ass set on fire. She researched CLA's discipline policy and read that only paddles that measured certain demisions would be used and could not exceed twenty-four inches in length, a half inch in thickness, and could not have holes. It said no more than twelve swats could be given and it had to be on the child's posterior by trained staff. Brenda had never been paddled before. Never had a spanking except for a few hand swats, in fact. But the policy did not sound excessive to her. It did say swats would be applied over only one layer of fabric, thus the student may be required to remove outer clothing below the waist. Brenda had always pictured being spanked or paddled bare bottom, but maybe a little protection would be fine.

Brenda purchased a school uniform consisting of shirt and trousers. She was always a bit of a Tomboy and did not like skirts or dresses. She was petite and did not have a problem finding a uniform on the rack that fit.

Brenda managed to copy the school's discipline form, with the letterhead from the website, to her laptop. She kept the teacher's name and the charges of insolence and disrupting class as a violation. Brenda figured that would certainly get her at least two licks, but not warrant a full dozen. Even though she wanted to experience her ass on fire, she was very uncertain; she wanted the maximum punishment. Four or five would have to do. No wait, it would be four or six if what she heard was correct about even numbers. She forged Teacher Stevanus' name the best she could, along with the name of her imaginary parent. Nowhere on this form did it say "Under penalty of perjury".

Thursday afternoon, at 3:50 PM, Brenda entered the front door of the school. She was wearing the school uniform and no one seemed to have any doubt she was a student. The campus had cleared out for the most part and she followed the sign that said ADMINISTRATION OFFICES. She spotted an open door with an ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS sign on top. Inside, a lady appearing to be almost 60 sat at the desk. Brenda ducked into the ladies room, as it was not yet 4:00 PM. She came out at 3:58 PM and entered the open door. The lady at the desk was gathering her things and saw the student was carrying forms she assumed were discipline slips.

"Let me have those, honey. Yep, I see you are here for pops!"

One girl and three boys were sitting in chairs in the lobby and all looked up when they heard another student was there to get licks, or "pops," as Miss Reynolds called them.

"Well, you only need four copies," Mrs Repnolds said as she stapled them all together and handed them back to Brenda. "Put those in the box on the wall. Put them on the bottom so you don't skip the line."

"Yeah", thought Brenda, like I would want to do that. Now she had a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.

She must have had a scared look on her face as Mrs Repnolds put the back of her hand under her mouth and whispered, "Don't worry, honey. It ain't that bad."

"Really?" thought Brenda. "Have you had your pops today?"

It appears she is going to get her licks or pops without them looking for a student file. File cabinets labeled "STUDENTS" were behind Mrs Reynold's desk.

Then Brenda hears, "Crack" as everyone turns their attention to the AP's door. "Crack", "Crack" with a muffled "Oww" from inside. It was a girls voice. Brenda quickly puts her forms underneath in the box and sits down next to the girl. Now she is shaking as five more "Cracks", spaced ten to fifteen seconds apart, along with vocal signs of anguish coming from inside.

Everybody is looking at one another and two of the boys had a smile on their faces.

The girl beside me introduced herself as Dawn and said, "I guess she got eight. She was caught smoking yesterday."

"Oh," was all Brenda could say. She was extremely anxious now and feeling sick. The AP's door opened and the girl who was just paddled came rushing out, not looking any of them in the eye. She had her face down in a wad of tissues and everyone could tell she was full-on crying as she left.

Brenda was wondering what she got herself into when a lady came out of the AP's office and called out the name "Justin". One of the boys held up his hand, stood up and entered the office. The lady shut the door behind him.

Brenda knew the AP who gave the licks was a man named Mr. Allen and hoped that was not Mrs Stevanus in the office with him. If it was, she had been caught. Even more reason to just get up and walk out. She asked one of the boys who told her the lady was a Teaching Assistant named Miss Wiggins.

Part 2 to come

Published 
Written by hcgray88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments