Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step-Brother's Shower - Part 2

"My step-sister's friend needs to be spanked too."

47
14 Comments 14
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Once Kathy had left my room, I thought about all that had happened in just a few short hours.  How much I had enjoyed every aspect of spanking my step-sister.  I remembered driving back from school just a few hours ago; I thought it would be nice to spend some relaxing time at home.  Seeing Kathy would be nice, but I had not given any thought to the fact we had never spent time alone with each other, and while I knew she was a really cute girl, I had no clue of the effect seeing her in her Catholic schoolgirl uniform would have on me.  How did I have the nerve to bring up the spanking subject at all?  I could not believe I actually said that out loud, and then amazingly, she gave me the okay to remove her panties and spank her on that incredible young soft white bottom.  Wow, how could it get any better? 

Friday night came, and Kathy was off to cheer on the volleyball team at their big game.  She told me that most of the girls would go out for pizza after the game, so she might be late and would see me tomorrow.  I caught up on some homework and watched TV for a while. I also spent a little time wondering if I may have gotten carried away, and after time to think about things, Kathy may not be so happy with me.  It would all need to wait until morning, as I needed to get to bed.

Saturday morning, I was up to run a few errands while Kathy slept in.  When I got home, I could smell the bacon as Kathy had prepared an amazing breakfast for me.  

"Good morning, Kathy, what a great surprise. To what do I owe this beautiful meal?"

"I hope you enjoy it, Jimmy; I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate and care about you."

"Wow, that's sure nice to hear; I feel the same way about you. I hope you know."

"I have to tell you that last night the Senior girls discovered that I was your step-sister.  Because we have different last names, and it's my first year on the squad, they were just now finding out.  My popularity increased with them overnight.  They could not say enough about what a great guy you always were.  They all agreed you won best looking, smartest and friendliest guy in the school as far as they were concerned.  They wanted to know all the dirt about what it is like to have you for a brother."

"I told them that everything they thought was true and that I was just now beginning to understand and appreciate what great a guy you are.  They were hoping for more details, but I decided that anything else was between you and me."

"Jimmy, I do have a favor to ask; I am hoping it will be alright with you if my friend Annie stays over tonight?"

"Sure, Kathy, that should be fine. Annie was always my favorite of all of your friends. So I look forward to seeing her again."

"You might even be able to help her," Kathy said. "Her parents divorced last year, and it's just Annie and her Mom living here.  She's such a great girl, but she has let her grades go some with no Dad around.  She needs to improve them a little to stay on the cheerleading squad.  I told her that you would be good for her to talk to."

"Sure, Kathy, I would be happy to help any way I can."

"Great, we have a cheer practice this afternoon, then we'll be back here for the night."  

So I knew I would be spending Saturday night with Kathy and her friend Annie.  I had not seen Annie in at least six months.  She was the friendliest and prettiest of Kathy's friends, so having no idea how the night might go, I figured it would be interesting.

The girls returned just before six.  I grilled up some burgers, and we had a very pleasant meal.  I did not mind that they kept their cheerleader uniforms on. 

After cleaning things up, they wanted to play a game of Truth or Dare.  

The game began with some simple, innocent questions or tasks before anything you would call interesting.   Finally, I dared Kathy to do a cartwheel.   She complied with Annie laughing.  Then Kathy dared Annie to do a handstand.  She did this with no problem.  Her cute little cheer skirt falling away to reveal her matching red uniform bottoms and her amazing thighs just a foot or two from my eyes. 

Then Annie asked me, "Jimmy, have you ever seen Kathy naked?"

Kathy and I looked at each other and laughed a little as I honestly said, "Annie, no, I have not seen Kathy naked."  

Mia_Shophia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Shophia

"I don't believe you, Jimmy; you have to tell the truth."

"I did tell the truth, Annie, sort of anyway.  I have not seen Kathy totally naked; she still had her top on."   

Then Annie asked Kathy, " Now Kathy, tell us how this happened."

"Well, Jimmy had to take my panties off to give me a spanking," she replied matter of factly.

"Well, that had to be pretty weird," Annie said.

"I know it sounds that way, and it sure could have been Annie, but Jimmy made it very comfortable for me, and I understood completely that he only wanted to help me and that a spanking was the best possible way to do that and he was right." 

Kathy said, "Annie, I think that you need to ask Jimmy for a spanking. I know it would be a good thing for you."

"Okay then, I'll go along with this, Jimmy. Will you please spank me? Kathy thinks I should be spanked, and she is always right."

I replied, "I would be happy to spank you, Annie, but only if Kathy will help me."

Kathy said, "I will help, but first, Annie, you need to take off her top and bra. I want Jimmy to see how nice your tits are."

Wow, what a sister I have.  So Annie just stood in front of me, crossed her arms, and pulled her cheer top up and over her head.  Then Kathy standing behind Annie, opened the clasp on her bra and pushed the straps off Annie's shoulders.  

Annie held the cups in place for a few teasing seconds before slowly removing her hands away and allowing her lacy pink bra to fall to the floor.  Standing in from of me with the most perfect sixteen-year-old B cups you can imagine, Kathy playfully bounced Annie's breasts a few times before flicking her rock-hard nipples and asking me what I thought.  I said, "Kathy, I think this girl needs to be spanked for showing me her tits, don't you agree?"

"I certainly do, Jimmy.  Annie is a very naughty girl."

Kathy then guided Annie to my right side and helped her to lay down across my lap.  Annie complied and was now in an ideal position to be spanked.  I lightly patted her bottom on top of her skirt a few times and looked at Kathy, who then lifted Annie's skirt out of the way. Next, she began to pull down Annie's uniform bottoms, revealing the lacy pink bikini panties that matched her bra and covered her cute little bottom.  

"Jimmy," Kathy said, "You need to pull Annie's panties down yourself."

I know when to follow orders, and I enjoyed sliding the young cheerleader's panties across her perfect little bottom, down her legs, and off. 

I nodded to Kathy, who was now standing alongside her friend.  Kathy seemed to enjoy delivering five nice solid pats to each of her friends' little cheeks.  "Okay, thanks, Kathy, I'll take it from here."

I ran my right hand in circular motions across and around the young cheerleaders' soft bottom.  She seemed to be relaxed as I gently pried her legs open, just a bit, before delivering a quick series of mostly playful spanks with my fingers.   Over the next few minutes, I delivered several firm spanks, interrupted by gently squeezing and enjoying the sight and feel of Annies' bottom.  

"How are you doing, Annie?" I asked.

"Pretty good, Jimmy, but you still need to spank me some more."

I had no intention of turning her bottom more than a bit pink, so I continued the light spanking until I noticed that she had managed to slide her right hand under herself and was now employing two fingers to massage her clit before inserting them well up inside that beautiful cunt.  I was able to get my spanks into a nice consistent rhythm with her strokes and moans.  I knew I had to continue to stay in harmony with her for as long as she needed.  The pace quickened every minute or so until her moans, and the speed of her fingers far outpaced my spanking ability.  All I could do was to keep Annie in place on my lap until she eventually exploded in excitement, joy, and relief.  

What a workout it was for both of us.  I now noticed that Kathy was on the floor with her own right hand occupied inside her uniform panties, grinding her fingers deep into her own pussy as Annie and I watched her cum to a finish.

What a day, what a day indeed, and we still have all of Sunday to go.

More to cum!

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments