Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spare the Rod, Spoil the Wife

28
10 Comments 10
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I had been married to Carolyn for about 2 years now. She was gorgeous and the sweetest woman I had ever met ... most of the time. About a year after we married, I saw a different side surface every now and then. You see, she was a perfectionist and when things didn't go her way, she didn't handle it too well. Most of her life had been easy for her, but her new career was not. She was a lawyer and was trying to prove herself to the partners. Sometimes, she brought her work stress home with her and took it out on me.

I saw that look on her face as she barged through the door. Her usual smile was missing and her brows furrowed. 

"Hi, honey," I said cheerily, hoping to change her mood.

She just glared at me and dropped her purse with a loud thud and walked to the kitchen. Pots started banging, doors were slamming.

Oh no, sweet Carolyn had morphed into Carolyn the Brat. I walked to the doorway and said, "Can I help with anything?"

Again I was met with an angry glare. What the hell?

"Yes, you could make dinner every once in a while!"

Walking towards her, I said, "Honey, I would have been happy to make dinner, but you said you wanted to make something special tonight. I am guessing work did not go well today?" I touched her shoulder and she jerked away from me. Fuck! What did this woman want from me?

"Hey! Do NOT take whatever out on me. I have done nothing," I said sternly.

She spat at me, "That's the point. I have to do EVERYTHING!"

"You are being very unreasonable and bratty. What happened at work?"

"Bratty? You have no idea the pressure I am under!" she yelled as she stalked off. I heard her stomp up the stairs and the bedroom door slammed.

What the fuck? Well, I am not going near that tonight. The couch is looking like my bed tonight. I lay on my lumpy sofa and replayed tonight over and over. It was like many nights since she started her job. Work would get better and she would get back to her sweet self, but FUCK, I am tired of her moodiness. I have tried to be comforting and she pushes me away and seems to get angrier. Then, I remembered a conversation we had one time with her parents. We were talking about wanting kids and discipline. I jokingly asked if she had been difficult to raise. Then, her father said she was usually very loving and sweet, but occasionally would not get what she wanted or be tired or something else not quite right in her perfect world and she would act out.

"Her mood would abruptly change and she would be hard to settle back down," her father said. "So, she would get her little butt spanked! It would reset her and my sweet girl would return."

Hmmmmmm. I had tried everything else. Maybe, she just needed me to take her over my knee and spank that rotten attitude out of her ass. It wasn't good for her or me to just ignore this behavior. It was wearing on me. Sweet Carolyn had sprouted horns on top of her head!

~ ~ ~

As usual, my wife regained her pleasant disposition for a while. But, I knew the brat would return with the next work crisis. A lawyers office rarely ran smoothly for long.

It was a Wednesday and I had just come through the door. 

"Hi, babe!" I said smiling.

"We don't have any milk!" she yelled. "I worked all day and now I have to run out for milk! I guess you just think I can run run run all day and night."

No smile. No hello. Nothing but a very bitchy woman shooting darts at me with her eyes.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa," I responded frustrated. "I didn't have milk this morning. You had it in your coffee, remember? So, this is on YOU!"

She slammed the fridge shut and walked right up to my face snarling, "You drive me crazy!" And she proceeded to bitch bitch bitch in my face, ripping me apart.

That was it. I had once again done nothing to this woman. I grabbed her and bent her over, securing her under my arm, and spanked her hard on her ass, giving her about a half dozen swats. She screamed and jerked loose and called me every name in the book as she ran up the stairs. I heard the door slam.

Oh no, you don't. This had to stop now.

I ran up the stairs, taking them two by two, and burst through the bedroom door. Her face was red with anger, but she looked startled too. I was on her in a flash and pulled her across my lap and held her kicking legs down with my leg. My left hand held the rest of her down. This time I raised her dress and yanked her panties down.

"I am sorry you had a stressful day at work, Carolyn. But, you are not going to take it out on me!" And I started spanking her naked ass.

She was trying hard to get up and yelling at me to stop.

"Let me up!!!" 

"No! You act like a brat and you get treated like a brat!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. I alternated spanks on each cheek. And they were turning pink now.

"Ow! Stop!" she yelled after each spank. 

She was a strong one. It took a lot of strength to hold her fighting body down.

"I am not stopping until you settle down and start behaving! You cannot treat me like this!"

I wore out her ass and then she finally quit fighting. Her body went limp and she sobbed into my legs. She had given in to it. I stopped spanking her and gently caressed her red bottom.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

"Carolyn, I love you baby. But, you cannot handle your stress like this."

"I know," she whimpered, her face still buried in my legs. "I just want to do well at work and the partners are so hard to please. Nothing I do is enough."

Rubbing her bottom, I said soothingly, "Baby, this is the first thing that hasn't come easy for you. You have to be patient and not put so much pressure on yourself. This job is just one part of your life. You are a capable, great lawyer or they wouldn't have hired you. But, you can't be a brat and take out your stress on me."

I looked down and saw her nod and she had stopped sobbing. She was rubbing my leg now and pressed her wet face against it. I pulled her off my lap and held her, kissing her neck, and still rubbing her stinging bottom. Laying her on the bed, I undid my pants and made love to her. I was gentle and loving and after she came, tucked her in and she slept soundly. I watched her while she slept ... my beautiful wife. Exhausted from our fight, I lay back on the bed reliving what had happened. Her spanking definitely seemed to help resolve her mood. But, for how long?

~ ~ ~

The next morning, Carolyn was different. She looked me in the eye and then looked away as if a little embarrassed.

"I am sorry about last night," she said softly.

I lifted her chin towards me and kissed her passionately on her pretty little mouth. She kind of collapsed into my arms. Nothing was said about the spanking. But, hopefully, she had learned something from having her soft round ass warmed when she entered brat-mode.

Several weeks passed and Carolyn was the sweet, loving wife I had fallen in love with. It was a nice change to not worry about which side of her would be coming through the door at night. 

Then, it happened. I came in from work and saw her sitting at the table holding her head. I walked over to touch her shoulder only to have her angrily shrug it off. Absolute silence was in the room for the next few minutes. She looked up at me with such a look. It looked like she was pleading with me for something with her beautiful blue eyes.  

"Honey ... do you need a spanking?" I said.

Carolyn looked down and nodded her head yes.

"Go upstairs to our room and removed your skirt and panties and sit on the bed. I will be there soon." 

I watched as she rose from her chair and quietly headed up the stairs. The anxious anticipation of a spanking is often just as beneficial as the spanking itself, so I waited about ten minutes before heading upstairs. 

When I opened the door, my lovely wife was sitting bare-bottomed on the bed. I walked over an sat beside her and brushed her long hair back from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"You know why I am doing this?" I asked, with my arm around her.

"Yes," she said shyly. "I need it because I am feeling like being a brat."

I pulled her across my lap and felt her tense. Caressing her round ass, I spoke to her, telling her I was spanking her to help reset her bad mood.

She jumped at my first spank. I spanked her little bottom hard and fast with my hand until I felt her give in to it and release her pent-up emotions. She sobbed holding onto my legs. Stopping to rub the sting out of her bottom, I would talk to her, telling her to let it all out. 

Smack. Smack. Smack. Her ass was turning bright pink as she clung to my legs. Her breathing had been very fast but was now slowing. I thought she had been spanked enough. I spread her ass cheeks and my finger found her pussy. It was wet. Sliding in one finger, then two, I finger fucked her hard. Carolyn tried to get up and I held her down.

"Oh, God. Oh, God," she squealed. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I gave it all I had until her body froze and then she screamed out her orgasm. I held her down as she squirmed under the intense waves of pleasure. This was the Carolyn I loved seeing. 

When I raised her up, I was met with the warmest smile. My sweet Carolyn just needed a reset. She crawled onto the bed on all fours and glanced at me over her shoulder. Her sweetness had returned and she playfully wiggled her round, red, ass teasingly at me. I freed my hard cock and was on that in a heartbeat. Grabbing her hips, I plunged into her and fucked her deep. Her pussy was dripping with her juices.

She was desperately grabbing at the sheets for support while I pounded her.

"You needed this too, didn't you baby?" I asked while thrusting into her.

"Yes. You always give me what I need," she replied breathlessly, glancing back at me.

We exchanged a knowing look and were one in this moment. 

I released first and then she came while I was spilling my seed in her. God, I loved this woman. She was a handful at times, but I loved her!

We didn't talk about her spankings. But, I learned by her looks when she needed one. As her husband, it was my responsibility to give her what she needed.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments