Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking by numbers

"being spanked to heaven and back"

27
19 Comments 19
16.8k Views 16.8k
778 words 778 words

I was in bed with my husband Mike one Saturday morning, we sleep naked so were nicely entwined with each other. We are a very sexual couple and we were just gently fooling about and starting to turn each other on. Mike was stroking my tits with their long pierced nipples encouraging them to grow and get really hard and I was  doing the same to his prick. Mike asked me to turn over so that he could work on my back and bum. So over I turned and settled down for some fun.

Mike pulled the duvet off the bed so he could see all of me and get to all of me too. I love to be spanked, stroked, pinched and most other things in between. So, I was lying face down naked and Mike was stroking my back and running a sharp nail up and down my skin to excite me. His nail would start at my ankles and then move up my leg to my bum and then up my back before running down the other side. His nails were leaving long marks on my skin and I was thoroughly enjoying the pain and pleasure of him doing it. He spanked me a few times but then asked me to pick a number between one and 50, I said seven so he spanked me seven times. He then said pick a number between one and 200. Now I had cottoned on to the rules I knew what to say so this time it was 24 and I got paddled with his hand 24 times.

He then added an intensity level of 1 - 3, one being soft and gentle and 3 being a good hard crack. The next question was pick one - 200 and intensity of 1-3. I picked 85 at 2 and seven at 3.

I moved from flat down to getting up on my hands and knees with my legs spread so Mike could stroke my tits and very erect nipples while he spanked me to heaven. The spanking went on for a long time with me picking progressively bigger numbers so all in all I must have been spanked well over 500 times at varying levels with my bum getting redder and redder.

One of my nipples is pierced and I have a vertical hood and a horizontal hood piercing too, while I was face down arse up and being spanked my rings were bumping against my clit and cunt in time to the spanks and adding a nice tingle in the right areas.

After I had had as much as I could take Mike turned me over and as I lay on my back he handcuffed my arms above my head to the bed rail so that he could stroke my tits and my body and all I could do was writhe around with his hands and fingers on me.

My tits are very firm and my nipples are very long – they grow to an inch long when fully erect -  so they were bending right over with each of his strokes on my tits.

He increased the fun by kneeling between my legs, raising my legs up and onto his shoulders before pushing his hard prick into my cunt and fucking me.

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

With my legs up like this I was pushing my feet into his face and my toes into his mouth so he could suck them. I adore my toes being sucked and Mike loves to suck them so we were both very happy. There are times when I wank Mike as he sucks my toes and when he comes it shoots everywhere and covers my face and tits.

Back to the fucking, I am very multi orgasmic and was coming several times a minute as his cock went in and out of me. My multiple orgasms started a few years ago and haven't stopped, I am so happy.

Mike was pounding me now with a hard slapping sound as his cock went in and out of my cunt and I came and came. I couldn’t stop coming. Eventually after a long hard fuck he told me he was going to come in me. I always come when he does and my cunt really contracts with each orgasm so he feels every one I have. I was squeezing his cock so tightly as he fucked me and then he started to come, he kept moving in and out of me until he was drained.

This was only the morning! Later we went out to the forest to take some sexy photos but that's another story . . .

I don’t write made up stories, anything you read here actually happened.

 

Published 
Written by happynude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments