Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roommate Romance

"Grace explores her new feelings"

23
7 Comments 7
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

“Where are they sending you this time?” Grace asked her roommate Hailey as she noticed her stuffing a suitcase.

“New Orleans,” Hailey quickly responded.

“What happened down there?” Grace probed trying to pry for more information.

“Just a routine software upgrade, shouldn’t be more than a couple days,” Hailey replied, continuing to pack without averting her gaze.

Grace slumped a little with a slight nod. Hailey had become somewhat distant recently and it was becoming increasingly apparent. She no longer lingered around in the kitchen after work to tell her stories or enjoyed watching television together in the evening. Grace had always thought they were good friends, they were roommates in college and when they graduated they continued to share an apartment into their thirties. Things had changed, and Grace was concerned that she might have done something to cause Hailey to become more withdrawn.

She sat like a puppy waiting its owner to return while Hailey finished packing. She didn’t care if she looked desperate, she would bear the humiliation if it meant even a couple of words. When Hailey emerged from her room, suitcase in tow, Grace bounded up from the couch and went over to her.

“Have fun on your trip,” she exclaimed giving Hailey a hug.

“It’s work, but I will. I’ll be back soon,” Hailey said in a surprisingly warm tone and gave Grace a perky squeeze and slap on the buns before quickly leaving.

When the door shut behind Hailey, Grace was in shock and absolute disbelief. She was surprised at the somewhat lively attitude Hailey displayed and a bit aroused by the physical contact. It wasn’t as if they had never had extended or even playful contact before, but this time was different.

Grace reflected on the squeeze and spank over the next couple days. She grabbed her ass and watched it bounce a little in the mirror. Even as she attempted to take a shower, she couldn’t focus on anything else. She scrubbed her body carefully, and imagined Hailey putting her hands all over her. She fantasized deeply as she moved her hand slowly between her thighs.

Imaging her roommate ravishing her body, Grace stroked the outside of her mound with the help of the warm water rushing down the front of her body. The first peaks of pleasure were great enough to force her to close her eyes and curl her neck into the warm stream. As she plunged her fingers deeper into her pussy, her feet had trouble staying upright on the wet porcelain.

After toweling off, she found herself on her bed. Still bound by the erotic spell of desire she continued to masturbate. She dove head-on with three fingers, massaging her pussy lips sensually making sure to graze her clitoris every once and a while. With her other hand she gave herself a couple of sharp smacks on the ass.

Her orgasm was nigh, and with the tips of her fingers busy, she scooted across the bed and used her other hand to open the nightstand. She struggled for a moment as she blindly searched around the drawer, but eventually found her ribbed crimson vibrator at the bottom.

She switched it on, and it came alive with a low hum. Maneuvering it around the outer reaches of her pussy, she groaned in pleasure. More thoughts of Hailey with her creamy skin, flowing coffee-like hair, and ample breasts, swept through her mind. Erotic dreams of spanking and being dominated by her roommate pushed her over the edge. Grace practically impaled herself with the vibrator as her body pulsed in orgasm.

Her relief would be short-lived, she would go from the intense desire to a crippling anxiety. The thoughts burned her brain as she wondered how it would go the next time she saw Hailey. What do I say? What do I do? I’ve never felt this way about her before. She thought trying to figure out her next move. She didn’t know if it was just a momentary lapse, or if she was having feelings that were more than just friendship. The biggest question was, if Hailey felt the same way or not. Grace thought that if Hailey were to reject any feelings she expressed, it would be devastating.

She toiled for days until Hailey finally came back from her business trip. When Hailey opened the door, Grace was in the kitchen, but was aware of her roommate’s return. She was still a little nervous about what she might say to Hailey but figured she could muddle through some small talk.

“What’s up, Grace?” Hailey asked as she put her suitcase down.

“…uhhhh…nothing much I guess,” Grace fumbled. She attempted to speak again but could not muster the words. Hailey shrugged a little at her dumbstruck roommate and brought her stuff into her room.

I’m such a fucking idiot! I had my chance and I acted like a fool. The thoughts pounded around in her brain. She took a deep breath and walked into Hailey’s room to watch her unpack the last of her things.

“Did you have a good trip?” she asked with a smidgeon more confidence than she previously possessed.

amara_cempbel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amara_cempbel

“It was fine, just routine. I wish I could’ve seen more of the city,” Hailey responded closing her now empty suitcase.

“That’s a shame. Can I ask you something Hailey?” Grace questioned.

“Sure. What’s up?” Hailey said focusing more of her attention on the conversation.

“I have a crush on someone, but I’m nervous. What should I do?” Grace inquired with a shield of trickery clouding her question.

“Who’s the lucky guy?” Hailey asked sitting down on her bed and sarcastically putting her elbows on her knees and grabbing both sides of her face. Her expression, while mostly genuine, was a little disconcerting to Grace who was trying to lightly test the waters. Grace looked unamused by Hailey’s outward appearance, and her response caused Hailey to relax her stance.

“It’s okay Grace, you don’t have to tell me who it is. How long have you had a crush on him?” she asked with a more relaxed demeanor.

“It was more a recent realization, but we have been friends for a while,” Grace replied sitting down on the bed next to Hailey.

“It’s not 1950 anymore Grace, if you like this guy you should make a move,” she prompted Grace into action.

Without another word, Grace grabbed Hailey by the face and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips. Hailey’s eyes almost popped out of her head they were open so wide with shock and surprise. They closed after a couple of seconds of wonderful bliss.

“I love you,” Grace squeaked out after the kiss. Her awkward anxiety caused her to bolt out of the room in shame.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. She repeated in her head as she hurried away in unease. She sat worried on the couch, softly crying into her hands. Hailey stepped out slowly into the hallway and witnessed Grace, in tears, on the couch.

“So, you just kiss me, tell me you love me, and then just run away?” Hailey said with a side-eyed look cast on her face.

“I’m sorry I was just so embarrassed,” Grace cried.

“I didn’t know what you would do or say, or if you felt the same way,” she continued.

Hailey sat down next to her on the couch and said, “But what if I do?” as she put her arm around Grace.

“Wait, what?” Grace said in shock.

“Well, yeah. I had no idea you were a lesbian too,” Hailey replied wiping the tears from Grace’s pale face and curling the blonde hair behind her ears.

“Well I really didn’t know I was or you were, it just kind of happened,” Grace mumbled a bit.

“I’ve been a lesbian for a while, for as long as I can remember. I thought you knew, but I didn’t think you would be interested in me,” Hailey responded.

“Why not? You’re an amazing person, and interesting, and wicked gorgeous,” Grace said with confidence.

“You’re too kind,” Hailey replied with a smile.

With that sentiment, Hailey embraced Grace and kissed her again with boiling passion. The two started moving their hands up and down each other’s bodies. They sensually rubbed each other, focusing their attention on different parts. After removing her top, Grace spoke again, “I do have a secret fantasy though,” pausing from their long kiss.

“Oh,” a surprised Hailey remarked staring at the lace-lined breasts in front of her.

“I got excited when you slapped my ass before. I kind of want you to spank me,” Grace said playfully.

“Oh really, you naughty thing,” Hailey said smiling and locking her eyes on Grace.

Grace crawled over Hailey’s lap and looked back at her from the prone position.

Smack! Hailey landed the first strike on Grace’s upturned bottom.

“Ooofff!” Grace exclaimed after the smack connected with her backside.

Smack! Slap! Smack! Hailey quickened the pace a little, but still gave Grace light spanks.

“Harder,” Grace cried out, laughing a little bit.

“Oh, you want me to spank you harder?” Hailey asked undoing the front button on Grace’s jeans and pulling them down near her knees airing out the panty-covered butt.

Slap! Smack! Slap! She continued with more forceful smacks.

Grace’s white cheeks soon turned to a bold pink, concealed slightly by her panties. The force behind her swings increased, and Grace started to moan in pleasure.

Intermittent between the smacks, Hailey started to pleasure Grace with her fingers. She slid her fingers between Grace’s panties and her moist slit.

“Ohhh that’s the stuff,” Grace moaned as Hailey’s fingers dove deeper inside her.

“You like that?” Hailey smiled as she gave Grace another quick slap.

Hailey grabbed Grace by the panties and wedged them further into her crack, with that she exposed more of the reddening bottom.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Hailey added more crimson marks to Grace’s backside.

Grace turned over, sitting on her burning bottom and looked into Hailey’s eyes. At this point, she was in a state of sexual ecstasy and filled with romantic notions of her new partner. Grace kissed her, closing her eyes just at the point of connection.

When they released each other, Hailey spoke again, “I guess it’s my turn now”.

 

Published 
Written by MallardFiona
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments