Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Over My Knee, Kitten

24
16 Comments 16
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Let me preface this story with I am normally very sweet. However, sometimes I act up a little when I am needing some attention, and I am needing some attention right now ... from him.

You would miss his attentions too if you knew him. He stands tall at 6'2, with a handsome face, and the sexiest voice you have ever heard. And his inside shines even brighter than his outside. From the beginning, we recognized our special connection. 

He has been busier than usual at work, and I am feeling a little disconnected from him. I know how important his job is, so I do feel a little guilty about the following actions. But, naughty me is on the loose, and I can't reel her back in.

Monday: I hide his keys from him when he is running late to work. I pull them from my purse, pretending to have forgotten I took them. 

Tuesday: I accidentally pair all his brown socks with his black socks. He discovers my error and re-pairs all his socks.

Wednesday: I wash some of his white boxer briefs with my red shirt. You know the outcome.

Today is Thursday. 

"Baby, have you seen a blue folder laying around? It was right here on my desk. I need it for my meeting tomorrow morning."

I bite my lower lip, shaking my head from side to side.

I quietly watch as he searches every drawer in his desk and every shelf of the bookcase. His frustrations growing with each passing minute.

"Damn," he says, plopping down in his desk chair sighing.

I walk over to the couch, lift the cushion, and pull out his blue folder. 

"Oh, wait. Is this what you are looking for?" I say waving his folder in the air, trying to look innocent.

"Yes! How did it get there? Wait ... why did you sit there watching me search for the last ten minutes? What is with you lately? Why would you ..." he yelled, then cut off his sentence, awareness spreading across his face. I see a lightbulb go off inside his sexy bald head. He rises from his chair and heads my way.

Yes! Finally! 

~~~

"Come here, Kitten," I say, sitting down on the couch. 

I spread my legs and pat my left leg. She knows her position. I love to watch her face. Trying to act reluctant, she still can't hide her building excitement as to what is coming.

She confided in me about her spanking fantasies early in our relationship. I had never thought about adult spankings before. Curious, I watched some videos and read some erotic stories about spanking, and surprisingly found myself excited at the prospect. We discussed the dominant/submissive roles and what each role did for us. I discovered my inner dominant side waiting to come out. I still remember the overwhelming feelings washing over me when she first told me she wanted to submit to me. It created a very intimate connection between us - knowing she trusted me that deeply - freely gave me that power. I never thought a woman would give something like that to me. It made her even more desirable to me.

She stands between my legs, facing sideways, looking down. 

"Look at me, Kitten," I command. 

Her big blue eyes look up at me as she bites her lower lip, trying to look pensive. She doesn't fool me. I know she trusts me in what I am about to do.

"You know why I am doing this? You misbehaved and need a spanking," I say.

"I know, Sir. I submit to your discipline," she says quietly.

When she says she submits to me, my heart races, and my cock twitches. It is a great responsibility to have a woman submit to you. You control her well being in these moments. I don't take it lightly.  

My hands find the waistband of her shorts and I slide them down as she steps out of them. Some men like a slender woman, not an ounce of fat anywhere. As for me, I prefer the curvier, womanly form. Her ass is nicely rounded, not wide, but definitely sticks out in the back. Her ass cheeks are soft, plumpy and perfect for spanking. After taking the time to admire her body, I slide her panties down. 

"Bend over, Kitten," I order. Our eyes connect one last time, acknowledging our understanding of what is about to happen before she lays across my left leg.

Her upper body rests on the couch. Her small hands take hold of the couch in preparation. My left hand rubs her upper back before pressing down to hold her in place. At some point, she will squirm and attempt to get up, but I decide when her spanking is over. My right hand touches her ass cheeks, softly caressing them before her spanking begins. 

I raise my hand and deliver the first spank. Smack! She always jumps after the first strike. I give her a moment to comprehend the sensation.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Groans come from her now after several spanks. I know the stinging has begun, as she wiggles her bottom a little. She needs more.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! I rapidly fire on her ass. She loudly exclaims after each spank, and her wriggling begins.

I slide my hand down her crack and in between her legs to assess her wetness. Juices are flowing already. This always causes my cock to jump to attention, knowing I am doing this for her. I slide one finger in, and she gasps with pleasure. My cock rages at her erotic sounds. I slowly finger-fuck her as she purrs into the couch cushion. 

"Good girl," I say to her.

After sliding my finger out, I hear her sigh. I resume her spanking, increasing my intensity and speed. After all, this is a punishment spanking and will be harder than her sensual spankings. 

"Oh. Oh. Oh." she squeals with each spank. I know her ass is burning. I caress her stinging cheeks so I can drag out her spanking.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! 

She tries to rise now, and I have to hold her down.

"Sir, it stings," she pleads, but I know her limits. She can take more.

I give her a reprieve and move my hand back between her legs, sliding two fingers inside her wet pussy. I finger-fuck her hard now, stretching her out for the sound fucking that will follow shortly. 

"Sir. Sir. Sir," she gasps. Kitten is squirming on the couch. Nothing turns me on more than seeing her wiggling gorgeous naked ass sprawled across my lap and hearing her sensual sounds from her delicious mouth - all because of my spanking.

I touch her red cheek and feel the warmth emanating from her skin. She has almost had enough, but not quite yet.

My fingers roughly squeeze her cheeks, bringing more moans from her lips. I see her eyes squinching up and know her ass is really stinging now, but her increasing wetness tells me she is loving it.

My responsible hands strike again. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! 

Kitten loudly hollers with each strike, and I know she has reached her limit. She has explained before, spankings help her relieve pent-up emotions. I see a few tears run down her cheeks now. Raising her up, I bring her to straddle my lap, snuggling her into my chest for comforting.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Aftercare is essential after a spanking. As I kiss her cheeks, whispering reassurances, my hands caress her sore, throbbing ass. I never rush her aftercare and wait for signs she has been duly comforted after her spankings. Her moans turn to sexy purrs, and I feel her lips nipping at my neck. Kitten is ready to be fucked now.

~~

He slides out from under me and removes his pants and underwear. I bring both knees up on the couch and push my ass up for him.

"Sir, please," cries out my mouth. He knows what I need now as he moves in behind me.

"Good girl," he says gently rubbing my red ass. "Such a good girl."

I lay my head down on the couch, eagerly awaiting his next move. I feel his tip rubbing up and down my wet clit, teasing me. I purr for him.

"What do you want, Kitten?"

"Fuck me, Sir," I whisper, already panting in anticipation.

He finds my tight entrance and pushes his tip in and out. I am needy and push back against him wanting more. He pulls back, staying my pleasure. When I stop moving, he resumes pressing his tip just inside my aching opening. All I can do is whimper for more. 

"Sir, please."

With that plea, he pushes his length all the way in. It takes my breath every time. He begins pumping his hard cock in and out my softness. I try to keep a clear head and squeeze my muscles to give him the pussy hugs he enjoys. His moans tell me he feels my efforts.

He fucks me so good I can't just lay there and take the fucking. I have to move - meet his thrust with my own. He grabs my hips and helps us get our rhythm. It is a push-and-pull dance that we do so well. Grabbing my hips tightly, he keeps his cock deep inside with each thrust. 

My screams begin. His pounding increases and I feel his cock hitting my hot spot. His groans join my screams in perfect harmony. We are one at this moment. 

"Cum, baby," I yell. "I want you to cum."

"Kitten cums first," he answers with a strained voice, reaching his hand around to stroke my clit.

A few strokes and I am gone. I bite the couch screaming out my orgasm as he continues pounding my spasming pussy. I always go into a kind of orgasmic coma and often don't know when he has cum. My orgasms from him are so intense, I lose myself. As my spasms settle, and I rejoin reality, I hear his relaxing breathing, feel his cum inside me, and realize he came.

He always likes to stay inside a while after we fuck. It makes me feel good, knowing he doesn't want to break our connection. He collapses us onto the couch and lays on me, with his face by mine, kissing my cheek. I feel his cock softening inside, but he stays put. I am in no hurry for him to withdraw either. His hand takes mine and these are the best moments. Soft whispers in my ear. Loving strokes up and down my arms. His cock still filling me. Heaven.

"You don't need to hide my work the next time you need a spanking, Kitten. Just tell me what you need. It will save us both some frustrations."

Oh my. It hasn't dawned on him yet. 

"Ummm. The keys and the laundry were on purpose too," I whisper with guilt overtaking me.

With this revelation, he withdraws and props up on an elbow. "What? You turned my underwear pink on purpose?"

"Ummm. Yes," I say sheepishly.

His hand immediately shoots to my still-warm ass, but he chooses to gingerly stroke me. I hear a deep sigh escape him.

"Kitten, I won't do it tonight, but you can expect another spanking in the morning for the underwear mischief."

He doesn't see, but I smile.

This is our relationship. We are mates, operating as equals most of the time. Sometimes, he defers to my wishes; sometimes I defer to his. When we are deadlocked, and he feels strongly in his position, I submit to his wishes. I trust him to do what is best for us both. He is that great a man. He knows when we need to make romantic love as mates and when we need to be Sir and Kitten. He demands what I freely submit. Sir and Kitten live within us. This works for us.

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments