Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor

"Nosy Pete gets spanked by his next door neighbor"

40
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Pete's neighbor was a hot single mom in her forties. Being the horny teenager he was, Pete took every opportunity he could to catch a glimpse of her. He thought he was being inconspicuous, but his clumsy attempts to steal some eye candy were quite obvious.

While she noticed, she really didn't mind the attention. She admired his innocence and internally desired to give him what he wanted. As he grew into young adulthood, his well-maintained body caught her eye as well, though she was much more covert about her observations.

Sure, Pete thought about making a move multiple times, but he couldn't imagine admitting to her what he actually wanted her to do to him. For a long time, he had fantasized about getting punished by an older woman. At this point, he figured he'd never get the opportunity and had settled for watching her from a distance and imagining.

One Sunday, he was outside weeding his mother's garden, and he heard an unmistakable sound. His neighbor was giving her sixteen-year-old son a spanking. The boy's bedroom window was open, and he could hear crying mixed with a smattering of impacts. Not being able to help himself, he moved to the side of the garden closest to the open window and continued weeding with an open ear. What he heard next instantly turned him on.

The spanking had stopped briefly, and his neighbor started harshly scolding her son. He wished so badly to be in the son's place. As the punishment continued, Pete set the trowel down and crept toward the open window. Was he being spanked bare?" he wondered. He sat down under the window, listening intently for the full duration of the spanking. He was fully erect, and all his previous thoughts and wishes came flooding back into the forefront of his mind. He had to find a way to get spanked by his neighbor.

The spanking stopped, and he scurried back to the garden. Little did he know, his neighbor saw him running away from the window. Chuckling to herself, she finished her business with her son and walked next door to where Pete was busying himself. "Hey!" she called.

Startled, Pete turned quickly toward her. "Oh, hey..." he said, his mind whirling. "Did she somehow see me?" he thought.

"Whatcha doin'?" she asked.

"Oh, just some chores," he answered, visibly flustered.

"Hm, 'cause I saw you running from the window when I finished spanking my son."

He was so busted. He frantically tried to think of a way out of this. "Uhhh..."

"Is it any of your business what I do in my house, young man?"

A mixture of fear and excitement entered his body when she called him a young man so threateningly. "Uhh, no, ma'am."

"Then why were you listening so closely to my son getting a spanking?"

"I uh..."

"Is that what you want? Do you want a bare bottom spanking, young man?"

"I, um... I don't..."

"Get your ass in my house right this second!" she ordered, interrupting his excuses.

"Y-yes, ma'am."

Pete hurried himself to her front door, with her following closely behind him. He entered her foyer and stopped, unsure where she wanted him to go. She pushed him from behind. "The living room," she directed. He quickly walked into her living room as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Lexi_Kiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexi_Kiss

Standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, he heard her rummaging around. She appeared, holding a large wooden spoon. "This'll do for now," she said, holding up the spoon. Take off your clothes. You're getting it on your bare bottom."

Pete removed his clothes as his neighbor sat down on the middle of her couch, holding the spoon menacingly. There was no hiding his arousal, as he bared all in obedience. Noticing his erection, she chided him. "You may be enjoying this now, but know, young man, you will not be enjoying the next few minutes. Bend over my lap this instant."

"Yes, ma'am," Pete answered as he lowered his naked body over her perfect thighs. He felt so vulnerable and exposed as his penis came into contact with the rough denim of her jeans. She started rapidly spanking his bare ass with the spoon. The pain started immediately, and she didn't let up. Over and over, the spoon smacked his bare cheeks. He kicked and wiggled all over her lap. Without slowing down, she wrapped her other arm around him and held him closely to her.

His cries didn't deter her, as she was determined to give him exactly what he deserved. His ass quickly turned red where the spoon was impacting, and she focused the head of the spoon on those spots. She didn't stop, and his yelps increased until the spoon head snapped off in her hand. "Look what you did, you naughty boy. You broke my favorite spoon."

Frustrated, she shoved him off her lap and stormed off, only to return with a mean-looking wooden hairbrush. "Guess I'll have to use something a little more sturdy for your sorry ass. Get back over my lap." Pete fearfully obeyed. She pinned his legs between hers and resumed right where she left off. The hairbrush was heavier and more dense, and it had a deeper sound against his bare ass.

It had an immediate effect. Pete squirmed against her, but he was leg-locked in place. The head of the brush smashed into his bottom with no reservations, solid impact after solid impact. No time was given for him to relax and breathe. She spanked him hard for a full five minutes until, finally, the tears came. Once the first tear fell, the rest came flooding after it.

She set the hairbrush down and consoled him as he cried. She touched him tenderly and spoke in hushed tones, "Shhh, it's ok, it's over." He continued crying softly as she held his naked body over her leg. As her gentle affection progressed, Pete felt the familiar arousal come back and couldn't help but start slowly grinding himself against her thigh. Feeling this, she abruptly stopped him. "That's enough, naughty boy. Do you want another spanking?"

Pete shook his head no. "Then stand up and get dressed. If I catch you snooping into my business again, you will be getting another spanking. Am I clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And it will be worse for you now that you know better. Now go home and behave yourself."

"Yes, ma'am," Pete said as he hurried home. He went directly to the privacy of his bedroom to release the most satisfying orgasm in quite a long time.

Published 
Written by Petesandman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments