Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My School Teacher

"Mark plans to be spanked by the woman of his dreams."

48
7 Comments 7
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Sandy Harris, the deputy headmistress of a small town school of mixed pupils, stared out the window. The arid, parched land was like her love life, and she felt miserable. Sandy looked down at the envelopes on her desk and nursed the hot coffee in one hand, pushing the envelopes around in the other. The aroma of the strong black coffee and the alluring musky scent of her old school office were comforting as she spotted a handwritten letter addressed to her.


{Dear Ms Harris.

I am not sure you will remember me, Julia Beau. I am Mark Matthews' guardian. Mark attended your school twelve years ago. The reason he was such a good boy back then was most likely due to you and your strong right arm spanking his naughty bare bottom. When Mark was eighteen, he returned to Britain to stay with his mother and later returned to college. Unfortunately, his mother died, and he returned to my door a few months ago. Mark has changed or grown up to become a twenty-one-year-old young man who can be impolite occasionally.

We had a long discussion last night about how he was such a good boy when he left. Mark admitted missing your firm hand. I am unsure if you know, but I am unwell and unable to discipline this young man, so I hope you agree. He needs to be taken in hand with the help of a sore bottom and pushed in the right direction. If you can help, we would appreciate it. Obviously, I am aware that your time is expensive so I would pay you a thousand dollars per month. Also, Mark is a strong man, so cutting your lawn and hedges or cleaning your house would be done for free. He has applied for a few jobs, but I see no reason to waste time.

Yours sincerely Julia

I would appreciate it if you could text me if it is easier. I still have my old number.

Julia.'}

Sandy paused, recalling the chubby English seventeen-year-old she loved to spank. He had a plump bottom that bounced beautifully as she spanked it. It would turn bright red quickly. Mark would be stoic about the spanking, and then she would smack the back of his legs, thighs and bottom till he would eventually sob across her lap.

She would then give him the biggest cuddle, and he would rest his tear-stained cheeks between her breasts as she soothed his sobs. She remembered scolding him, which he loved, and his erection grew. Pulling up his pants and easing them over his stiff erection. She wanted to ask if he enjoyed the scolding and spanking but never did. She wondered if he would say yes, and give her the perfect excuse to spank him again.

Mark was lying on his back, his giant cock in his hand, in Julia's spare bedroom. The heat was already getting to him. He wondered if he had taken it too far last night, arguing with Julia till she said he was a brat and needed a spanking. It was a plan he had been working on for years. He had loved his spankings many years previous, and at long last, maybe his dream was coming together. Julia said she would ask Sandy if she might consider spanking Mark again. She would offer to pay her, and it would have to go out of his trust, which was annoying, but if it meant being put back across Sandy's lap, it would be worth it.

He pumped his cock hard, recalling her hand smacking his bare bottom. He remembered how she rubbed his bottom cheeks and whispered he was a naughty boy. All naughty boys had their bare bottoms spanked. He remembered his cock getting stiff during her scolding him. She always made him confess he needed a bare-bottom spanking before she started. After the spanking, she would pull his underwear back up, adjust it, pull it too far up, and give him a little wedgy. She patted his sore lower bottom cheeks and asked if he was a good boy or deserved another spanking. Every time he should have said, No, I will be a bad boy. I need another spanking. He never did, which annoyed him.

He pumped his cock harder on the verge of coming, imagining Sandy frowning at him, scolding him. If he needed another spanking, she was just the woman to give it to him. He daydreamed. His underwear was pulled down and placed back over her lap. That was it; the fantasy was too realistic, and large gushes of sperm erupted like fountains over his chest.

Julia cursed her failing health. She missed those days when Mark was on his tiptoes, holding onto the edge of her large desk. He had his shorts and pants around his ankles, bottom-up and out, ready for her to cane. A spanking at school gets you a spanking at home. She would say to him as she flexed her old school cane, ready to leave red welts across his bottom. Taking him by the ear to the bath, where she would wash him all over, paying particular attention to his stiff cock to add to his humiliation before putting him over her knee for a spanking before bed. Those were the days, she thought, then an evening of pleasure with her vibrator.

Julia and Sandy met up at a party the week after Mark left. After a few too many drinks, they admitted how turned on they got from spanking Mark. Julia and Sandy enjoyed the power they got from spanking Mark and the satisfaction of having him obey them.

Julia's phone vibrated, and a text appeared.

(Sandy: (Hi Julia, I would love to spank Mark again. I have not had a naughty boy's bottom across my lap in ages. You do not have to pay me. That is silly. Would you like pictures after? Could you WhatsApp them?)

(Julia: That is good news. Yes, pictures would be good. You could also cane him, as just before he left, I started, and I have fond memories of his welted bottom.)

(Sandy: I have a tennis tournament on Saturday. He could cut the grass. That lawn mower never wants to start for me, and then I will spank him when I get home.)

(Julia: Perfect. I will send him over in tight shorts. Why not have him stay over, and then you can spank him after his bath before bedtime?)

(Sandy: Sounds excellent. I remember you telling me how you bathed him; he hated it. How humiliating for him, and even more so now. He must be in his twenties. Pictures of a sore and welted bottom will be with you on Sunday.)

Sandy was pleased as she pulled into her drive. The lawn looked great, and the hedges were sharp and clean-cut. She parked at the back of the house and skipped in through the open front door, her short pleated, white tennis skirt bouncing, flashing her ruffled white panties. She stopped in the hallway, heard a creek from her bedroom, and pushed the door open.

"Hello, Mark," she said, catching him red-handed, looking at his bottom in the mirror whilst wearing her white satin panties.

"Well, we can clearly see what you need, young man," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed, grabbing him by the wrist, and pulling him off balance and across her lap.

Sandy could not believe her luck. She had been concerned about how easy it would be to have a strong man across her lap, but Mark had played into her hands perfectly.

"You are a very naughty boy, just as Julia said you were, and what do naughty boys get?" she said in her strict school mam's voice.

Mark smiled at the floor, his bottom-up high, across the woman of his dreams lap. "They are spanked, Miss," he said, grinning.

"Good, at least you remembered some things I taught you, and wearing my panties is very naughty. And how should naughty boys be spanked, young man? " Sandy said, still in her strict school mam voice.

"On my bare bottom, Miss," Mark said in his most respectful tone.

"Correct, young man," Sandy said, rubbing Mark's bottom.

She then stopped, slipped her fingers into the waistband, and drew the panties down slowly until they were around Mark's ankles. Opening her thighs slightly, she could feel Mark's hard cock on her lap. Slipping her hand down between his thighs. Sandy was pleased that Mark opened his legs a bit for her. She wrapped her fingers around his erection and pushed it down between her thighs, then clenched them tight around it.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

"It seems like you are enjoying this scolding a little too much, young man. Did you enjoy being spanked by me as a teenager? As it seemed, you never missed an opportunity not to be bent across my lap, young man. I think some weeks you were across my lap at least once a day, sometimes twice. I think you secretly enjoyed it, even if you never admitted it. And I believe that still holds true today. It appears you are very turned on to being across my lap again," she asked quizzically.

Sandy stopped rubbing Mark's bottom, clearly waiting for a reply.

Mark blushed, realising Sandy had known him all along.

"Yes, I loved having a spanking from you, Miss. It made me feel very loved and secure, and I had such a crush on you," he hesitated and added, "and still do. Does this mean you will not spank me now?" Mark said quietly, afraid his plan was about to fail badly.

Sandy rubbed her palm across Mark's bare bottom again and happily replied, "Of course not. It means I must give you an extra long spanking as you have built me up to be a very strict lady. I do not want to disappoint you, Mark," Sandy said sternly.

Sandy raised her hand, smiling, and spanked Mark's chubby white cheeks. She was determined to send this naughty boy home with what he clearly always wanted, a very red sore bottom. Mark yelped in surprise and pain but could not hide his satisfaction. Sandy had a natural knack for discipline and knew precisely how to make Mark's punishment count.

Twenty minutes later, Mark's bottom was fiery red. Sandy spanked him with her hand for the first ten minutes covering his whole bottom and most of his thighs. Then, taking her hairbrush, she recovered every last inch of his bottom, paying particular attention to his sit spot and upper thighs. Her power over Mark and his six-foot-two frame also turned on Sandy. Mark's rigid erection had vanished when she started with the hairbrush. He sobbed; within a few minutes of Sandy blistering his sit spot, begging for the spanking to end, he stopped bucking and fidgeting across her lap.

Sandy knew Mark was now in his own small world, resounding to having his bottom spanked by a strict female. He accepted the pain and was on an endorphin rush, bent across Sandy's lap. Sandy stopped spanking him and let him lay still across her lap, softly stroking his hair. She whispered words of comfort, reassuring him that everything would be OK. She knew the experience had brought them closer and benefitted them both.

The situation was just right for Mark. A fire engulfed his bottom, and he no longer felt the fight. Despite feeling every stinging smack, there was nothing he could do. He remembered this so well, the pain and anguish of wanting a spanking. For a time, he thought he was mad for wanting the spanking he craved because it was so painful. But Mark knew the pain was only temporary. He knew that afterwards, he would feel a deep sense of peace, contentment, and satisfaction which was worth enduring the pain for. He felt a deep connection with Sandy, and he felt loved.

"OK, young man, up you come. Let's shower you. You are all dirty from cutting the lawn, and now you are all tear-stained. Also, we need to send Aunt Julia a picture of a well-smacked bottom. Come and stand in the corner, stick your nose in the corner, stick out your bottom like a naughty boy. Leave those panties around your ankles. This will give Julia a clear picture of what happens to naughty boys." Sandy said in a jovial tone, patting Mark's bottom.

The camera shutter clicked, and the moment was forever caught in time.

Mark turned around hesitantly, unsure if he should still be looking into the corner. As he turned, he felt Sandy slip his t-shirt over his head, leaving him completely naked in front of her.

Sandy smiled at him, eyeing him up and down and removing her t-shirt, revealing a crisp white sports bra. She unclasped the clip and let it fall to the floor showing off her large pert breasts. Then she turned around, bending over, her short skirt riding up to reveal her sexy ruffled tennis panties, and slipped off her shoes and socks. She slipped her short skirt off and peeled her panties down, leaving her naked before Mark.

Sandy slipped her fingers around Mark's growing cock and led him to the shower. Turning on the shower and pausing for it to warm up, she pulled him in beside her. Letting the warm water cascade over them.

Mark reached down, cupping Sandy's bottom and pulling Sandy towards him.

"Oh no, young man, you are not in charge. I am. Hands-on the wall and legs apart, we are going to have a chat," Sandy said, reverting to her schoolmarm's voice.

Sandy pumped Mark's erection. At the same time, she smacked his bottom hard.

"Now, young man, could you tell me if this was your plan or Julia's? How do you think this fantasy will turn out? Do you want me to be your older girlfriend, your mistress, or is this for a one-time spanking?" Sandy said, punctuating each question with a forceful pull on Mark's erection and an equally harsh smack to his bottom.

Mark had never considered Sandy, his girlfriend. The suggestion took him aback, but it would have been wonderful. How could he suggest it if she laughed at his ridiculous suggestion? Mark was excited about the idea despite his reluctance to suggest a romantic relationship with Sandy.

"Well, young man," Sandy asked impatiently.

"Would you consider being my girlfriend?" Mark asked quietly, unsure if he had taken it too far.

Sandy smiled at herself and smacked Mark's bottom extra hard.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend, but are you sure you want to be dominated by an older lady with a sadistic and jealous side to her nature who will spank and cane your naughty bottom whenever she feels like it?" Sandy said, aware that Mark's enormous cock was about to ejaculate.

"Yes, Sandy, please do all those things, spank me, cane me, discipline me," Mark said, gasping. No longer able to stop himself from coming, long streams of cum ejaculated from his hardened cock.

Sandy did not let go of Mark's cock. She turned off the shower and led him by his cock back to her bed, water dripping from their bodies. Releasing her hold, she sat down and spread her legs, letting her head fall back onto the pillows.

"Well, young man, you better lick your girlfriend's pussy. It will be a tradition in this house that your mistress needs her pussy licked. This is a way of thanking her when she disciplines you," Sandy said in her stern, schoolmarm voice.

Mark licked her pussy lips, eating, nibbling, and making love to Sandy's pussy. He was so happy. Life would be incredible. She scolded him, knowing he was getting hard again. This boy clearly loved a good scolding, and from all the naughty things she told him, she would be doing to him.

"You're getting a well-deserved caning later, young man, and remind me Julia wants to see pictures," she said, closing her eyes, on the verge of another orgasm.

"Yes, Miss," Mark whispered between licks, "Six of the best."

"No," Sandy said, coming in waves of pleasure, pulling Mark's head harder against her pussy. "Twelve of the best."

Published 
Written by 3thousand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments