Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Mother, Like Daughter

"The Headmistress receives a visit from Evelyn, whose mother got spanked for Evelyn's misdeeds"

101
22 Comments 22
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of 'Sins of the Mother', where the new Headmistress, Sophie takes revenge on Carolyn, the bully from her teenage years at a school where the parent receives the punishment for the child’s misdeeds. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Now the daughter, Evelyn wants to speak tot he Headmistress alone."

Sophie was busy finishing an end-of-term report when there was a timid knock at the door. She cursed under her breath. Being the Headmistress meant you never got any time to get anything done.

“Enter,” she barked.

When she saw it was Evelyn Harrington-Brown poking her head around the door she immediately smiled.

“Evelyn, come in. How can I help you?”

Sophie's mind went back to the thrashing she'd given Evelyn's mother, Carolyn only the day before. Whoever said revenge was a dish best served cold was only half right. She'd never felt as hot and turned on as when she finally exacted revenge on the woman who’d made her teenage years hell in this very school.

She looked at Evelyn now. They looked so alike, Evelyn and Carolyn, but Evelyn lacked the sneer of condescension that Carolyn had perpetually worn.

“It's about what happened yesterday, Mrs Robinson.”

Sophie smiled. “Well you were very naughty and I’m sure you feel terribly guilty about what you put your poor mother through.”

Evelyn smirked. “Like mother like daughter, you might say.”

“Indeed we might,” Sophie nodded.

“I don’t feel guilty at all, Mrs Robinson.”

Evelyn’s hand brushed a stray lock of long blonde hair behind her ear and that was when Sophie noticed the red bow that Evelyn was wearing.

“That suits you,” Sophie smiled.

“Thank you, Miss.”

The nod to the old school tradition of the scapegoat was not lost on either of them.

The girl trailed her fingers over the buttons of her blouse and popped the top two buttons. With a lick of her tongue over her lips, Evelyn spoke in a breathier whisper.

“I couldn't help noticing how excited everyone got.”

Oh my god, thought Sophie. Was the little bitch trying to flirt with her?

“Really? I didn't notice. I thought it was all quite serious. Punishment is no laughing matter, Evelyn.”

Evelyn stepped closer as another button pinged open. A rather expensive-looking salmon pink lace bra was now being revealed.

Sophie swallowed and struggled to keep her breathing under control.

“I thought maybe you could tell me some more of the things my mother got up to.”

Evelyn slid her bum along the edge of Sophie’s desk. Her skirt slid up and Sophie could see a stocking top.

“I noticed your nipples got hard as you reminded Mummy about her and that girl, Haze, was it?”

Evelyn sucked her finger and then began to draw a circle with her saliva on the polished wood of Sophie’s desk. Sophie stared into Evelyn’s eyes. She knew this girl was trouble. With her mother’s genes, how could she not be? Sophie also knew the girl had nothing but contempt for her mother and the thought of using her own daughter against Carolyn made her knickers wet.

“It’s an all-girls boarding school, Evelyn. What did you expect? You don't mean to tell me you are all chaste virgins up there, do you?”

Evelyn smirked.

“Technically we could be virgins. Unless fingers count.”

She stared into Sophie’s eyes. They were the same icy blue as Carolyn’s and for a moment Sophie was back as a boarder with Carolyn telling her to take the blame for her being caught in another girl’s bed.

Evelyn sucked her finger again. Slowly moved it in and out of her mouth, taking it down to the first knuckle. The polished red nail disappeared between sensual full lips.

“Do fingers and tongues count, Mrs Robinson?”

Sophie could feel the effect this girl was having on her body. Her nipples had hardened and poked against her bralette. She squirmed slightly in her seat. Her panties were damp. This girl was making her drip.

“Mrs Robinson,” Evelyn whispered, “I’ve been a very bad girl and I need to be punished.”

She slid off the desk and dropped to her knees in front of Sophie’s chair.

“I need to be punished so badly for sleeping with the Headmistress.”

She ran her fingers up Sophie’s legs, over her knees and along her thighs, pushing the dark blue fabric up. As her stocking tops came into view, Sophie let out a long slow moan. Evelyn’s fingers gently caressed her inner thighs, teasing that patch of flesh between the stocking top and pantie line. She squirmed in the chair. She flushed red. Sophie glanced down and saw Evelyn staring at the obvious wet patch.

“I was so naughty, Mrs. Robinson. I licked the Headmistress like this.”

She lowered her head and ran her tongue along the crotch of Sophie’s panties. Sophie gripped the armrests as her hips rose, pressing against the girl’s mouth. Evelyn wrapped her fingers around the flimsy material and tugged them down over Sophie’s ass. They lay discarded on the floor as Evelyn returned her attention to Sophie’s glistening wet pussy.

Sophie leant back and let herself be taken. Evelyn might only be sixteen but god, she knew what buttons to press. Evelyn stroked Sophie’s clit with her tongue, painting up one side and down the other. Every time Sophie gasped, Evelyn sucked the pearl between her lips and tugged.

“Do you see how naughty I was, Mrs Robinson? I fingered my Headmistress like this.”

She slid her middle finger easily inside Sophie. Both of them could hear Sophie’s pussy squelch as Evelyn moved her finger in and out, the knuckle stretching Sophie’s wet velvet walls. When she curled her finger as if beckoning Sophie, Sophie thrashed her head from side to side. She couldn’t believe how quickly her student had seduced her. Sophie’s breathing was laboured. Her hands pawed at her chest, groping her breasts as her sixteen-year-old pupil knelt between her legs and brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

“Oh my god, Evelyn,” Sophie panted. “You are going to have to be punished so severely for this.”

“I do hope so, Mrs Robinson,” Evelyn giggled as she licked and sucked Sophie’s clit while moving her finger in deeper, harder and faster. When she tapped her finger against Sophie’s spot, the Headmistress lost all control. Her hips bounced off the chair and with a strangled cry, she came all over Evelyn’s face.

Finally, Sophie regained some composure. She gazed down at Evelyn lazily dragging her tongue around and around Sophie’s neatly trimmed mound, cleaning up every last drop of cum. When she saw Sophie had recovered, she climbed to her feet and leant in and kissed the dazed Headmistress on the mouth.

“You taste so delicious, Mrs Robinson. So much better than the girls in the dorm.”

Sophie kissed Evelyn back. She ran her hand through the girl’s long blonde hair and gripped the tresses, tugging on it, bringing the girl in closer.

“You are such a bad, bad girl, Evelyn Harrington-Brown.”

“I know,” Evelyn giggled. “And I can’t wait for you to punish my mother for the bad, bad things I do.”

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

Sophie smiled. As she’d suspected. This girl was going to be perfect.

“You know, I could make an exception,” Sophie whispered as she tugged the girl’s hair a little harder. She kissed her way along the girl’s neck. “I could drape you over my desk and use the cane on you.”

The whispered “Fuck, would you really?” surprised Sophie but the thought of caning both mother and daughter was too delicious a thought to ignore.

She turned the girl and pushed her face down over the desk.

“Yes, I would really, Harrington-Brown,” Sophie growled. “You come in here acting the cunt-tease. Well, I’ll show you what happens to naughty girls who break the rules.”

She released Evelyn, telling her not to move as she went behind her desk to get the rattan cane from the drawer. She flicked the computer to wake it up and started the webcam. This was one show she didn’t want to miss.

“Skirt up, Harrington-Brown,” Sophie ordered as she tapped the girl’s ass with the cane. Evelyn reached around and flipped the skirt up to expose a gorgeous derriere encased in a matching pair of salmon-pink lace panties.

The sight of the schoolgirl in her black stockings and tiny panties made Sophie’s pussy clench with excitement.

Well, Harrington-Brown, do you know what the punishment is for being so forward as to try to seduce a member of staff?”

“Um, is it six, Ma’am?”

“It is indeed, Harrington-Brown. Well remembered. Of course, it’s usually six for everything. Unless you’ve been really bad.”

“I’ll remember that, Ma’am.”

Evelyn pressed her ass out and steadied herself. She’d watched her mother yesterday and thought she was prepared for what she was about to receive but the shock of the first blow still caught her unawares. The explosion of sound and pain forced her forward. Her mouth opened and a “Fuck” escaped.

She felt the sting begin to spread. A heat burned into her ass as her brain tried to make sense of what she experienced.

“As I told your mother yesterday, Harrington-Brown. We don’t tolerate language like that here. Any more of that and you will get an extra slap for each expletive.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Evelyn whimpered.

She steadied herself. She saw Sophie raise her hand out of the corner of her eye and then the sound of the swish, The explosion as cane met flesh and then the pain shooting through her made her rise on tip-toes, the burn building on the previous sensations.

Oh, sweet mother of fuck, Evelyn thought. How was she going to endure four more of these? Then she felt the tingling begin in her pussy as if the heat from her ass and the heat in her pussy were meeting and combining and intensifying.

“Good girl, now, hold still.”

Evelyn drew deep breaths into her lungs, trying her best to hold still. The third sent her up onto her tiptoes again and she jiggled a little, bouncing on her toes in a futile effort to dissipate the heat and pain. Fuck, how it burned.

The fourth came without warning, causing her to cry out in pain and shock. Then the heat intensified. The pain in her ass and the pleasure in her pussy like ying and yang.

“I think panties off for the final two, don’t you?”

Evelyn nodded and slowly tugged the sodden pink material down her thighs. She was so turned on and the pool of juices in her crotch betrayed her excitement.

“Leave the panties at knee height. Legs spread to keep them there.”

Evelyn shuffled her legs apart to stretch the panties and keep them in place. She felt even more vulnerable and exposed now. There was a breeze coming from somewhere and the cool air on her damp pussy was making her squirm.

Sophie trailed the tip of the cane up Evelyn’s left thigh and down her right. She dipped the cane into the damp patch. Evelyn blushed red with embarrassment.

We seem to be enjoying ourselves, Harrington-Brown.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Sophie stepped back, raised the cane and brought it down on the crease where ass meets thighs. As Evelyn’s tight ass wobbled, she raised her head and cried out a low mournful keen of pain. Evelyn felt the tears prickle at the edges of her eyes. She inhaled deeply. Her hands were tightly gripped together. She could do this. She’d seen her mother take it yesterday and if that fat bitch could take six of the best, then so could she.

Determinedly, she thrust her ass out. Her pussy was a mess. She could feel a little of the dampness running down her thigh. The air was thick with the smell of sex, lust and desire.

Sophie dragged the cane down Evelyn’s ass, counting the tram lines. She tapped a piece of ass that was not yet marked.

“I left a space here. Once I fill it, you’ll have six delicious red lines to remember what you are.”

She stepped back, raised her arm and brought the cane down hard across Evelyn’s ass.

The girl bounced off the table as the pain exploded. She clamped her hands to her ass as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” she whimpered.

“Ssh,” it’s not so bad,” Sophie whispered. “Just lie down over the desk and I’ll get some cream.”

She went to the drawer and got out a tub of cream. “I used to use this every time I got spanked in your mother’s place.” She scooped out a dollop and carefully and slowly spread it over the six blazing red lines across Evelyn’s ass.

Despite the pain, Evelyn sighed with pleasure. Sophie’s hand felt so good as she caressed her injured ass and every time her fingers slid down along her inner thighs, Evelyn let out a tiny whimper.

Even though Evelyn was sure her marks had been covered in cream by now, Sophie continued to massage her ass and thighs. Slowly, stroke by stroke, caress by caress, Sophie’s fingers edged closer to Evelyn’s dripping wet slit.

The first time Sophie’s finger slid along Evelyn’s folds, she moaned to signal her appreciation. Sophie took this as the signal to go further. She moved her middle finger along the girl’s folds from perineum to clit and back again, smearing the dripping juices all along her slit.

Evelyn’s moans got louder with every caress. Soon Sophie’s finger was rubbing over and back across Evelyn’s clit as the girl squirmed and writhed.

“Oh my god, Miss, I’m going to cum,” Evelyn panted.

“Well then, I think you’ve been punished enough,” and with that, she gave Evelyn’s clit a swift spank and moved away and back behind her desk.

“Pull up your panties and make yourself presentable, Harrington-Brown.”

Sophie grinned, registering Evelyn’s shocked and frustrated expression.

“But Miss…”

Sophie held up her hand. “That’s quite enough. Off you go before you get into even more trouble.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Evelyn conceded. She turned to go, but not before Sophie saw the glint of mischief in her eye.

Sophie smirked back. This term was going to be so much fun.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments