Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny Gets A Big Girl Spanking

"Tom, did my mom really tell you to spank me if I am a bad girl?"

54
7 Comments 7
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My name is Tom James, I have been teaching high school for over ten years, and I love it. This story goes back to my very first job. After graduating, teaching jobs were not easy to come by, especially if you had no experience. I was twenty-two years old and probably looked younger. After a long, frustrating search, I was able to find employment.

Unfortunately, (I thought at the time) the job was a long way from home in a small town in Western Montanna. I needed to get experience somewhere, so I threw a suitcase in the trunk and was off to the middle of nowhere. With no savings and a job that did not pay great, I realized that I would need to rent a room. I was not excited about that prospect but accepted it as part of the adventure.

I was lucky enough to find a recently widowed woman of about forty, I would guess. Ann lived with her sixteen-year-old daughter—Jenny. She had a good job but could still use the additional income a renter would bring. Both Ann and Jenny were attractive, intelligent and loved to laugh. Jenny had a gleam in her eyes, and a magnetic smile I knew would get the attention of all the boys. From the get-go, we all hit it off very well. I arrived in mid-August so that I would have time to adjust to my new world and learn the area before beginning the school year.

Living in a small rural town was totally new, but surprisingly, I enjoyed it. The other teachers were friendly and welcoming, as well. Life in the middle of nowhere was more interesting than I had imagined. Living with Ann and Jenny could not have worked out any better. Ann appreciated having me around for Jenny, and I was happy to pitch in on the chores. Jenny was a good student, and I enjoyed our conversation, which helped me stay caught up with what high school kids were into.

In early November, Ann told me that she needed to attend a convention in Chicago and would be gone four or five nights. She wondered if that would work out for me or if it would be better to have Jenny stay at the farm with her folks. I told her that I did not see any problem at all.

"Jenny is a wonderful girl; we get along great, and I'm not going anywhere."

"Thanks, Tom, that will make it easier for both Jenny and me. I'm happy that you and Jenny get along so well. She is a great kid, just keep in mind that as good as she is, she is still a sixteen-year-old high school junior, and she may feel that she can do more just because I am not around. I'm sure that you two will do just fine, but don't let her take advantage of you."

"Understood, Ann. You just have a good trip and don't worry about a thing."

The following day, a Friday, Ann prepared a top-notch breakfast which included pancakes, bacon and fruit. We all enjoyed the meal and heard about Ann's itinerary. Just before the cab came, she said, "Now Jenny, you need to be a good girl and listen to Mr James."

"Okay, Mom, I'll be a good girl," Jenny said with a smile.

"I know you will, Jenny, but remember, I told Mr James to put you across his lap if there are any problems."

We all had a laugh at that as Ann headed out the door.

Everything went just fine. Friday night, Jenny attended her High School's football game with classmates. I was still awake when she came home. She was very excited to tell me all about the game (They won) and what a great time she had. We both slept in on Saturday morning. Jenny met up with friends later that afternoon to do whatever kids do in that part of the world. She attended a cookout event for dinner that night, and then returned home around 10 PM. She joined me to watch TV until midnight, when we both turned in.

Sunday morning, we attended church together. Jenny wore a cute white blouse and knee length skirt. She looked amazing. After church, she seemed pretty happy and kind of joking with me more than usual; I was wondering what was up but decided just to be happy that she was happy.

We sat in the living room talking for well over an hour after church. Then Jenny got a kind of curious look and said, "So Mr James (formally, as she always called me Tom), did my mom actually tell you to spank me if I was a bad girl?"

"Jenny, are you worried about that?"

"No, not worried, just curious if she really meant that. Do you think she did?"

"I haven't given it a thought, Jenny. I guess she did say that, but she was joking, I think?"

"Maybe Tom, but I was just thinking, if you did spank me, it would be pretty odd for you, don't you think?"

"What do you mean by that, Jenny."

"Well, I guess I mean that I am a sixteen-year-old high school girl; it would have to be a lot different than spanking some little kid, right?

Zofia_Zozo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zofia_Zozo

"Sure, Jenny, that's true in some ways. You are much older, your body has changed, and you've become a very pretty young lady. On the other hand, you're still only sixteen. So while you are far from being a little kid, you are not an adult either. There could still be an occasion when a spanking is the best punishment for someone your age.

"I guess I know that, Tom. I was just thinking about how awkward it would be for you to spank a high school, Junior. You would need to spank me harder and longer than you would if I were still a little girl, right?

"Everything you say is true, Jenny. But still, the basics would be similar."

"How would you go about it, Tom."

"Jenny, are you sure you want to talk about this?"

"Yes, Tom, I'm just a curious girl, I guess. So, tell me, how would you spank me if I were a naughty girl?."

"Well, I think we would talk like we are now. We would talk about what you did wrong and discuss the best way to deal with whatever it was. If we agreed that you should be given a spanking, we could talk about how it should be done. Of course, to start with, you would need to lay across my lap. I would help you get in the best position to be spanked while still ensuring you are comfortable. Then I would have to lift your skirt out of the way before I could take your panties down."

"Yes, I know that, but would you pull my panties down just a little bit or take them off?"

"We could discuss that; I think it would be best to remove your panties so they would not be damaged. I'm not sure, but you might be kicking and thrashing around enough to damage your panties, all the while, I am focused on making sure you're getting a proper spanking."

"You're right, Tom. I would not want my panties to be ruined."

Jenny stood and walked over to me. She held out her right hand. I took it and guided her across my lap. I gently patted her bottom on top of her skirt and squeezed each cheek.

"You have been a naughty girl, haven't you, Jenny."

"I have been naughty, Mr James; I've been very naughty."

"Now you need to be punished, don't you, Jenny?"

"I need a spanking, Mr James; I need you to spank my bottom."

I slid my right hand down to the hem of her skirt and said, "I'll need to lift up your skirt now, Jenny. Is that okay?"

"Spank me, Mr James; take my panties down and spank me."

I slowly brought the hem of her skirt up, revealing a pair of sheer pink bikini panties. I softly brushed my fingers across the material for a minute or so. Finally, I slid both index fingers inside the waistband and began to lower them. Jenny lifted up just enough to make it easy to slide them to her thighs. She then bent her legs up to allow for easy complete removal.

Looking down, I heard myself say, "Jenny, you have an amazing bottom. I'm lucky to see it; better yet, I get to spank you ."

"Thank you for spanking me, Mr James. I am a naughty girl and need a spanking."

Wack! I knew I had to do it, and that first spank on Jenny's bottom was incredible. She jumped just a little but held pretty still. I quickly delivered half a dozen firm but not hard spanks to each cheek. Jenny wiggled left and wiggled right as we developed a rhythm. I stopped for a moment to ask how she was doing.

"Spank me, Mr James. I was naughty."

I then delivered the first of several truly hard spanks to each side; Jenny thrashed around on my lap and let out a series of Wow! Wow! Wow! Owe! Owe! Owe! I saw that her bottom was about as pink as I thought was appropriate. I gently rubbed my right hand over both cheeks and said, "We are done now, Jenny. You were a very good girl during your entire spanking."

"Thank you, Mr James, you did a great job spanking me."

Jenny relaxed and remained on my lap. As I continued to rub her bottom, her legs parted just enough for me to observe that Jenny had two fingers inserted into her cunt. The sound of her fingers working up and around made it clear that she was very, very wet. I held her tightly in position and allowed her to continue trusting her fingers into her young pussy for as long as she needed. Finally, she began to kick uncontrollably, screaming, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Jenny then remained still across my lap for several minutes.

Finally, I asked, "Are you doing alright, Jenny."

"Oh Tom, I'm doing fantastic. My first real spanking and my first real orgasm. I owe it all to you, Tom. Thank you."

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments