Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homecoming

"Caught drinking before Homecoming dance, the girls need to be punished."

33
6 Comments 6
29.9k Views 29.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Best friends Lexie and Samantha, (better known as Sam) were really excited that it was working out perfectly to double date to their prom. Both juniors and best friends since third grade, Sam was dating Josh, a football player, who had recently introduced his buddy Zack to Lexie. They hit it off and all agreed to attend the Homecoming Dance together.

The girls were both cheerleaders and so very excited about the Friday night game as well as Saturday's dance. The boys, both seniors playing their final Homecoming Game were especially pleased to have dates with the two best looking and most popular cheerleaders.

It was an exciting game with QB Josh hitting Zack for the winning score as time ran out! The girls were hugging each other and ran out on the field to let the guys know how proud they were of them. Because the next day was the big dance, they had to cut the celebration short until then.

The girls had done a lot of shopping and both thought they had the greatest dress. The boys picked them up in Josh's Dad's new Lexus, which he was allowed to use for this special occasion. They went to a popular restaurant and enjoyed a great dinner. Zack had procured a couple of bottles of wine from his parents stash. So after dinner, they joined a few of the football players at a nearby park before heading to the dance.

The wine was enjoyed by all, though it seemed that Lexie, may have over done it a little. She told Sam that it was her very first time having more than a small sample of wine and she really really liked it.

Sam told her, "I'm happy you enjoyed the wine, I did as well. We still have to remember that we are cheerleaders and are going to a school event, so we need to be careful not to over do it or we could wind up in a lot of trouble."

Sam was concerned about Lexie, but she seemed to get a hold of herself as they entered the dance hall. She was walking fine, giggling a little more then normal, but otherwise seemed to be OK.

They danced a few songs then all went to a table. As they sat down, Sam noticed that Lexie looked a little shaky.

She looked at her and asked, "Lexie, are you alright?"

Lexie, said, "Maybe not, I think I might be sick."

With that, Sam told the guys they were going to freshen their makeup for a minute and the girls headed to the closest rest room. They just got inside the door when Lexie got sick. Sam knew right away that this was more than she could deal with on her own. Lexie was barely conscious and it did not look like she would be better any time soon. She knew they might be in really big trouble. Then she remembered seeing her favorite teacher, Mr. Martin, stationed just a short walk down the hall. He was only 25 years old himself and seemed like someone who might be willing to help them.

She got Lexie as comfortable as she could then walked down the hall. She was happy to see Mr. Martin was not talking to anyone and he noticed her as she approached.

He seemed happy to see her and said, "How is our best cheerleader doing?"

Sam smiled and told him she was doing great and she thought it was a wonderful dance. They made small talk for several minutes, then she told him she had a bit of an issue that she hoped he might understand and give her some help with.

She explained the situation and that she really hoped they could find a quiet place for Lexie to lay down for a little while, where she would not be discovered by any teachers who might not be as understanding as he.

Mr. Martin told Sam that he would really like to help, but reminded her that as a teacher, he has to enforce rules, no matter how understanding he may be.

Sam relied, "Mr. Martin, I totally understand your position and that we may be making this a bit awkward for you. Please know, we do not expect you to overlook the fact that we were drinking tonight. We are both junior cheerleaders in line to be next years cheer squad captains. If the principal catches us, our dreams will be over. We know we made a big mistake and we promise that if you help us tonight, we will not do any drinking the rest of our high school time. We understand we that we must be punished, we are just hoping that you can handle the punishment without officially getting the school involved."

Mr. Martin said, "Well, let's just get Lexie down to the teachers lounge for now as it's close by. Then we can take a few minutes to think through the situation and the possible choices we have."

Sam thought that sounded promising. She managed to get Lexie to her feet and out the door. The hall was pretty quiet so the three of them made their way to the lounge area without being seen. Once inside, Mr. Martin turned on a low lamp light and helped get Lexie settled on a couch they had on one side of the room. He and Samantha then sat by a small table a few steps away.

"Mr. Martin, there is no way we will ever be able to thank you enough for helping us out tonight. I feel so bad that we put you in a really unfair situation."

"Sam," Mr. Martin replied, "You and Lexie are two of the best students and prettiest cheerleaders I have ever seen. I am happy I was able to help to this point. I'm just not too sure, where we go from here. As you said, you do need to be punished. I may have an idea of how I could punish you, but I think I need to hear you feel would be appropriate."

"Mr. Martin," Sam began, "You have been so helpful to us already. I don't really have any ideas for a punishment but I will just say that anything you can do to punish us, is absolutely fine and I'm sure Lexie would agree.

AmaiaTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaTaylor

I promise that we will both cooperate no matter what you decide."

"Well, it does not look like Lexie can make any decisions tonight, we may have to wait until next week to see what she thinks. If you would like, you and I could move to my office, just a couple of doors down the hall, so we won't disturb Lexie."

Samantha then stood and stepped over by Mr. Martin's chair and repeated, "Anything you can do, would really be appreciated, Mr. Martin. We would be grateful to you, forever. I'll just let Lexie know that we will be back in not to long."

While Mr. Martin got up, Sam leaned over to tell Lexie, "Mr. Martin and I need to go to his office for a little bit. Just stay still and we'll be back shortly, OK?"

Lexie, opened her eyes and said, "Sounds good Sam. I will be OK here."

Samantha and Mr. Martin then stepped out the door and closed it softly. They only had to walk about a dozen steps or so to Mr. Martin's office. Once inside, he made sure the door was shut and locked. He turned on a low light next to a chair he had in the room and then slowly sat down. It was the only chair other than his desk chair, so Sam just stood next to it. Mr. Martin looked up at the pretty high school junior with an uncertain look on his face.

Samantha smiled and said, "Mr. Martin, you are a special teacher, thank you for helping us."

She then held out her right hand; Mr. Martin nervously took hold of it. There was nothing left to say. The handsome teacher very gently helped the teenager into a comfortable position laying face down across his lap. 

"Samantha, do you need to be given a spanking?" Mr. Martin whispered.

"I need for you to spank me, Mr. Martin. I will always be grateful to you for this."

"What will Lexie think, Sam?" He asked.

"I know that you will need to punish her next week Mr. Martin. I'm sure she will cooperate. If you like, I will come in with her and help make sure that she understands."

"Samantha honey, I am going to lift up your pretty dress now, OK? I just thought I should let you know what I'm doing."

"Of course Mr. Martin, I understand what you need to do. I want you to spank me the way you feel would do me the most good. I am just happy you are here for us."

He then reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it up her back as far as possible. He enjoyed the view of the teenagers silky pink bikini panties. He gently began to rub his right hand over the smooth material of her panties. Samantha rocked back and forth gently as he proceeded. She then felt the fingers of his hands sliding under the elastic of her panties near each hip. She lifted herself just enough to allow Mr. Martin to easily slide the panties down over her bottom and as he pushed them further down her legs she bent her knees so that they could be removed.

Not wanting to think about it as soon as the panties were laid aside, Mr. Martin quickly gave the teenager girl four quick solid right hand smacks, two to each cheek. Then worried that he may have overdone it, gently rubbed the pretty globes and asked Samantha how she was doing.

"Don't worry Mr. Martin, we are here for you to spank me, I know that. It is OK, I will be fine. You need to punish me, so spank me because I was a very naughty girl who broke the rules. You are just helping me to learn a lesson."

"OK Sam, could you try to part your legs a bit, I think that will give us a softer, less tense target, if that's alright with you."

"Oh sure Mr. Martin, I'll do my best to keep my legs open as far as I can for you. How does this look." She asked, as her thighs parted and a clear view of the young girls clearly wet clit came into view.

"Very nice Sam, very nice."

He resumed the spanking with an aggressive speed and firmness. Smack, smack, smack, smack - the spanks kept coming and coming. The young girl did not seem to mind at all. Her legs remained open and Mr. Martin could clearly see the increasing wetness of her smooth young pussy. As the spanking got harder, Samantha began to roll back and forth on Mr. Martins legs, in rhythm with his spanking. Then he noticed that her right hand had found its way between her legs and that she had inserted three fingers up into her cunt. He paused to observe for a few seconds until he heard her yell.

"No don't stop, Mr. Martin, don't stop now. Spank me harder please sir. Spank my little bottom harder."

Mr. Martin complied until she could no longer lay still. Then all he could do was to keep her from falling to the floor as she worked her fingers hard up inside of herself. Her breathing became louder and she was even screaming a little from time to time. Suddenly there was a huge eruption as her fingers pounded up inside of her cunt, until she ended up in a tight ball, out of breath, on his now very wet, lap.

After a few quiet minutes, Samantha slowly got up, she found her panties and pulled them back on and lowered her dress.

"Thank you Mr. Martin, I'm sure I learned my lesson. I'll see you Monday at school and help you with Lexie, if you like.

"That would be great Sam. I think you should bring her down to my office after your cheerleading practice. I am sure that everyone else will be gone by then and I will be able to spank Lexie the way she needs to be spanked, with no interruptions."

"Perfect, Mr. Martin. We always shower after practice and I'm sure Lexie will have some nice panties on for you."

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments