Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Henry And Helen Get Together Again

"Newly discovered lust between mature man and his wife's sister leads to other things"

17
7 Comments 7
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Having discovered a previously unrevealed mutual attraction, fifty-nine-year-old Henry Golding and his wife's sister, sixty-four-year-old Helen Watts, were determined to continue their affair.

The attraction had come to light after Henry ejaculated whilst receiving a hairbrush spanking over Helen's knee at the request of Henry's wife Judith.

Both Henry and Helen were hugely turned on by the situation and when Helen gave Henry another spanking at her sister's request a few days later, the punishment was administered in two parts with Henry and Helen fucking in between.

Being downstairs during both episodes, Judith had no idea exactly what her husband and her sister had been doing, although she could clearly hear the sounds of application of hairbrush to buttock.

Two days after the second spanking (and first fucking), Helen mentioned loudly whilst at her sister's house that her own husband Cyril was away playing bowls that afternoon and Helen's look towards Henry, without Judith seeing, was a clear invitation for him to visit her house.

Just to make sure that there was no misunderstanding, Helen said after kissing her sister on the cheek, "See you soon Henry,"

"Yes, see you soon," he replied as their eyes met.

About five minutes later, Henry announced to his wife, "I going for a walk for a couple of hours," and as that was not an unusual thing at a weekend Judith thought nothing of it.

Henry arrived at Helen's house and she was delighted to see him, "What did you tell Judith?" she asked.

"Just said I was going for a walk," as the mature couple kissed.

"Hmmm, well, I think you will be having a ride," giggled Helen.

"Fuck, you are so sexy, Helen, I have always fancied you," said the sexually aroused Henry.

"If only we had known each other's feelings, we could have been fucking for years," replied Helen as they kissed again.

Helen had her hand inside Henry's trousers and underpants and started to massage his cock, a cock that was a fair bit bigger than Helen's husband Cyril's.

Henry had his hands on Helen's large breasts as his cock reached full erection in his sister-in-law's hand.

"Let's get upstairs," said Helen as she let go of her new lover's penis and turned away from him, feeling his hand starting to stroke her big backside.

They giggled their way up the stairs before kissing again as they reached the top and then stumbled into the main bedroom.

Clothing was removed until Helen was left in just her knickers and Henry was naked, although his trousers and pants were at his ankles.

Henry stepped out of them and then approached Helen and had his hands on her arse inside her knickers as she slowly wanked his cock.

She turned her back on him and he dragged her knickers down for her to step out of as he kissed each of her arse cheeks in turn.

Henry stood up and his erect cock brushed Helen's arse as he kissed the back of her neck and his hands fondled her tits.

She cooed and purred as the dampness in her cunt got wetter and wetter.

They were again facing and she stroked his cock as he pawed her arse before they found themselves on the bed and she was feeding his prick into her begging cunt.

Their only previous carnal meeting had been rushed by necessity as it was during an interlude in Henry's spanking and with his wife downstairs, this time, they were able to make love at comparative leisure.

Henry was actually quite good at making love, although he very rarely did it these days as his and Janet's sex life was almost nonexistent but Helen was feeling the quality of his abilities.

As his rod slid in and out of her cunt she felt the approach of what promised to be a huge orgasm.

As it arrived, she almost screamed, "Shit, oh fuck, oh fucking hell, yesssss," as her whole body seemed to shake.

This made Henry feel good about himself and he determined to try to refrain from letting his spunk go until he had made her cum again.

The two of them continued their humping and Helen did indeed cum for a second time until Henry got the warning signs that he was about to ejaculate and ejaculate he did as he spurted into his sister-in-law's cunt.

After they had both calmed a bit, Helen said, "God, Henry, I don't know when I last came that hard; you are a fucking good lover."

"Thanks Helen, you have a body that just needs to be fucked."

They kissed and cuddled in their nakedness for a while before they decided that they had not better push their luck and Henry had better head home although he gave his penis and pubic hairs a good wash before getting dressed.

They knew that Judith would be out playing bingo in two nights' time, so it was decided that they would get together in Henry's house then.

Judith duly set off for her friend Christine's house from which a further friend, Evelyn, would pick them up in her car.

With Judith out, Helen arrived and soon she and Henry were naked in the main bedroom.

This time Henry was on his back as Helen rode his rock hard cock and the sounds that they were making during their fucking masked the sound of the front door opening downstairs.

As it happened, Evelyn had had car problems, so with no lift available, Christine and Judith's bingo night was off, so after a cup of tea and a bit of a chat, Judith had returned home.

As she stood at the bottom of the stairs, the sounds coming from upstairs were almost unmistakable, so she made her way upstairs in a state of almost shock.

Before she reached the top of the stairs, a female voice yelled, "Oh fuck, oh yes, oh yes," and a male groaned.

As Helen leaned forward to give her lover a post-orgasm kiss, Judith pushed the part open door fully open.

The view that she got was of a large female backside and a penis embedded in a cunt.

Judith let out a stifled scream and the owner of the female backside turned to reveal that it belonged to her sister, "Shit! Judith!" exclaimed Helen. The owner of the penis was revealed to be Henry, who mumbled something incoherent.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

The next few seconds were surreal, but Judith was beating her older sister, who was still perched above Henry, around the head with her fists as she accused her of being a 'whore' along with other things.

Judith then seemed to see what was required with clarity and, with Helen not fully aware of what was happening; the older woman was dragged so that she was face down on the bed and her sister was sat astride her back facing her feet. The younger woman also happened to have a hairbrush in her hand.

Before Helen could fully comprehend what was going on, the hairbrush was bouncing from one of her large buttocks to the other one and with a series of CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Her backside was rapidly becoming very sore.

Helen tried to twist her sister off her back but was powerless as the hairbrush CRACKED, against her arse time after time.

As Helen continued to receive her good hiding, Henry was watching the goings-on open-mouthed as though he was dreaming it, but he was also strangely turned on as his wife punished his lover. He gave no thought to what his wife might have in mind for him.

Helen was begging and crying as her arse cheeks became bright red as still her sister soundly spanked her.

The arse tanning seemed to have been going on forever when at last, Judith stopped and got off Helen's back.

The loudly crying Helen put her hands to her spanked arse cheeks as Judith shrieked, "Get dressed and get out and don't you ever come back."

Judith then turned her eyes to her husband and his lips moved, but he did not actually say anything.

With Helen still cradling her arse cheeks and with tears streaming down her face, Henry's eyes followed his wife as she went to the wardrobe and turned with a thick belt doubled over in her hand.

"Bend over the bed," she instructed her husband with the first words that she had actually directed to him.

Again his lips moved, but no words came out and he meekly moved to put the top half of his body on the bed and to present his backside for the belt.

Helen was still rubbing her buttocks as the second member of the tryst started to get his punishment.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! The belt lashed Henry's behind and continued to do so as the sound of belt meeting buttock echoed around the room. Judith must have delivered about forty lashes to her husband's arse before she breathlessly stopped and looked at the red marks that decorated his bottom and thighs.

Henry was now sobbing loudly and Helen's crying had now been reduced to sobbing, but the two people who not long ago were fucking were now both displaying very red backsides.

Judith put the belt back in the wardrobe and again told her sister to 'Get dressed and get out,' and this time, Helen did move and painfully pulled her knickers up over her large well thrashed bottom before slowly putting on the rest of her clothing. Henry was by now running his hands over his whipped cheeks.

Still sobbing, Helen painfully made her way down the stairs and out of the house.

Judith had now calmed a lot and she turned to see her husband now standing with his hands on his arse but also standing was his penis.

Judith realised that giving her sister and her husband thrashings had actually turned her on as did, for the first time for a long time, the sight of her husband's erection.

With her eyes fixed on her husband, Judith slowly removed her clothes before taking Henry's cock in her hand as she planted a passionate kiss on his lips.

Henry had spunked inside Helen not long ago, but getting his arse whipped had turned him on again and, still kissing, he felt his penis enter his wife's cunt as they gently flopped on the bed.

Henry was now having sex for the second time in a short space of time and now with a different woman.

"Mmmmmm, yes, oh yes," uttered Judith as her husband's thrusts and her counter thrusts made her cum and not long after, spunk was leaving Henry's prick just as it had done into a different cunt.

After that, a number of things became clearer, but if Henry Golding were ever in need of a good hiding, it would be his wife applying it and not his sister-in-law.

Judith and Helen were to become friends again, but Helen knew that if she ever made a move on Henry, she would again get a very sore arse.

Henry and Judith Golding now made love quite often and sometimes it was preceded by a belt or a hairbrush making contact with Henry's backside.

What had started with one sister asking her own sister to spank her husband had eventually led to the re-ignition of a marriage via a brief affair.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments