Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting It Together

"Max and Heather, together again, share a fantastic afternoon and evening together"

41
5 Comments 5
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation, the fourth chapter, of my 'A Good Neighbor' series."

Heather looked out her kitchen window to see Max working in his yard. She smiled, having not seen him in almost two weeks since the ambush she’d planned with Kara. As they’d been seeing each other often twice a week while her husband was traveling, she worried that perhaps he’d lost interest after she’d set him up for a trip across Kara’s knee.

An idea came to mind, and she quickly went to change clothes. Minutes later, she was in her sideyard in a tight, short skirt and even tighter, white T-shirt that hid nothing of her beautiful, bra-less breasts. He wasn’t noticing her as he had his hands in the dirt, digging up a sprinkler head needing repair. She picked up the hose carelessly strewn on the ground, pointed it at herself, and squeezed the handle, dousing her shirt.

“Oh! Oh! Oh my!” she cried loudly as she stood there, the first entrant in the neighborhood wet T-shirt contest getting Max’s attention.

At first, he just turned from his kneeling position to see what the commotion was, but seeing Heather, he stood up, only then noticing her wet shirt and, more pointedly, her protruding nipples enlarged partly by the cold water, but also arousal.

“Oh, Heather!” he said with a sigh, admitting he missed her.

“Hi, Max!” she said in her cuter-than-cute voice.

In full view of any neighbors who might be about, they couldn’t run to each other’s arms as both desperately wanted to do, so they stood there silently, just staring at each other until Heather pointed the hose at Max and doused him as well.

“Oops!” she said with her lower lip between her teeth.

He took his dripping sunglasses off and smiled, but still, they couldn’t do anything overt. Dropping the trowel he’d been working with, he turned towards the gate in the fence, currently propped open, and walked into his yard, letting the gate close behind him.

Not wanting it to look too obvious, Heather made a feeble attempt at putting the hose away, though quickly discarding it in the same heap she’d found it, and walked to the gate. Before it even closed behind her, she had Max’s arms reaching around from behind to grab her tits. Firmly squeezing and massaging them, he kissed her neck.

“Oh, Max!” she cried as he pulled her shirt up, baring her breasts for more enthusiastic treatment, including pinching her pointy nips.

Turning to face him, she pulled his grubby shirt up and off and fell into his arms, pressing her tits hard against his muscular chest as they kissed with mouths grinding and tongues tangling. Their hands fell to the other’s ass, hers grasping his cheeks through his shorts and his pulling her skirt up to find her without panties.

“Such a naughty girl!” he said as he squeezed her magnificent mounds.

“I’m sorry, Daddy!” she gasped, breaking briefly from a kiss. “Are you gonna spank my hiney?” she asked in a pouting tone, but a face that begged for just that.

“Come here, you!” he said, grabbing her wrist and leading her to the end of a chaise lounge on his patio. Before sitting, he took her shirt, bunched up under her arms, and pulled it off, getting another quick squeeze in before pulling her down over his knee.

“Ooo!” she squeaked as she fell across his lap, her useless skirt already up around her waist. She’d never been spanked outside, and the suddenness added to the appeal as he smacked her gorgeous ass playfully. Both conscious of the sound and the risk of attracting attention, they acted their parts for the benefit of the other, and after less than fifty, her bottom was only slightly pink when he stopped.

She turned over and, still sitting in his lap, pulled him in for another passionate kiss. He bent down to take one of her luscious tits in his mouth, switching to the other as she pushed them into his face, sighing loudly as the many days of neglect were finally over.

“Mmm! Take me inside and give me a real spanking, Daddy!”

“You love playing the naughty girl, don’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy!”

“I need a shower before we do anything else. Care to join me?”

She jumped up from his lap, scooped up her shirt, and stood on the deck, waiting at the French doors before he’d even stood up. She went inside as he reached the steps, heading for the bathroom. When Max had caught up, she’d shucked her skirt off and stood by the glass door to the shower gloriously naked.

He’d barely entered the room and sat to take his work shoes off when she started opening his pants. He let her pull them and his sweaty underwear off, surprised when she took his more-than-ready cock in her mouth, unconcerned about his humid, sweaty crotch as she licked and sucked him to nearly cumming before she stopped.

He went to the shower and turned it on. While it warmed up, he took her in his arms again, both moaning at the extraordinary feeling of their naked bodies pressed hard together, only made better by the rush of hot water cascading down their bodies in the shower. They kissed like two lovers apart for more than just two weeks; such was the state of their longing for each other.

“I was afraid you were mad at me,” she confessed and added when he looked puzzled, “It’s been two weeks since Kara … you know.”

“Since Kara spanked us both? I was away last week visiting family. I would have told you, but I didn’t feel it safe to contact you.”

“Oh, Max!” she cried, real tears forming. “I thought you didn’t like my little surprise!”

“You mean Kara spanking me too? I loved it!”

“Really?”

“Yes! I’d love to do it again! I’ve fantasized about us both naked, bent over, and getting spanked at the same time! Maybe somehow, while we’re fucking?!”

“Ooo! I could call her and ask when she could come over? What days work for you?”

“Anytime this week,” he replied as he pulled her close again, his hands on her perfect ass, caressing and squeezing her fleshy cheeks.

“Oh God, Max! Spank me! Not too hard, in case I can get Kara to come tonight. Ohh! Yeah! That’s it! Oh-oh-oh!” she yelped as first one hand and then the other smacked her delicious derriere. She thrust it out, inviting the continued spanking, and pulled it back in with a well-placed, painful smack.

Keeping his hands on her, he knelt before her as each nipple felt his tongue and his teeth torture them to increased hardness. Moving south over her slightly rounded tummy, his tongue found her navel, kissing and licking as his hands pulled her in tight.

“My pussy, Max! Please!” she begged, moving her legs apart to let him in.

His tongue tracing a serpentine path down across her mons and into her slit, she sighed loudly when it wandered between her wet lips, the hot water still flowing down her body. He pulled her forward a step or two to avoid the water washing away her tasty nectar.

His hands, still on her cheeks, alternately pulled them apart and squished them together, all the while pulling her into his mouth, where he sucked her tender lips in for a tongue lashing.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming already!” she cried, and seconds later, her syrup, diluted by the water drops, coated his face, as he wasn’t quitting just yet. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she gasped as the shudders threatened to have her falling over.

Steadying her with his hands from behind, his tongue never ceased its attack on her tender twat, and before long, she was climbing to another peak capable of only grunting her reactions.

“Oh! Ho! Ho! Ho!” she panted, feeling a finger insinuate itself into her clenching butt. Trying to hold her up with that one hand, the other moved around front with two fingers slithering through her slit and into her pussy. “Oh, Jesus!” she yelled when he found her clit, rolling it between his tongue and upper lip.

Her arms flew outward with palms on the wall as an incredible summit had her writhing in ecstasy and peaking with several gushes of juice when his finger stabbed into her bottom. She fell to her knees and into Max’s arms as they both knelt on the floor of the shower while her trembling body slowly calmed.

“How do you do that?!” she asked, always amazed at the effect of his tongue between her legs.

Sitting down, she leaned back against his chest as the water fell on them both. Turning and tilting her head back, she puckered her lips, requesting a loving kiss, and hummed her pleasure as their lips glided across each other’s.

“We’re running out of hot water,” he said, moving to get up so he could get washed before it turned cold. Heather grabbed a second sponge, coated it liberally with the body wash, and took care of all his ‘fun’ spots, enjoying his pleasurable moans as she did.

Exiting the shower, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her from behind, making sure her luscious tits were dry. She giggled as he teased, then turned around to face him, getting a quick kiss before he knelt to dry everything else, putting a little bit of moisture back on her pussy with a quick lick.

She grabbed another towel and treated him the same, though spending more time on his muscular ass before concentrating on his front. Dropping the towel, she took him in her mouth again, this time making sure she got a mouthful before finishing.

They hugged briefly before heading for the bed, Heather falling into it on her back with Max’s face quickly between her thighs. They licked, sucked, and fucked each other to abandon, stopping only once, just long enough to leave a voicemail with Kara, hoping she’d come as soon as she could. Heather declined any further spanking, saving her naughty bottom in the hopes she might make it today.

Max had an appointment later that afternoon, sending Heather home in her still-wet T-shirt and almost skirt. They made a date for the hot tub that evening, regardless of the outcome with Kara.

After eating dinner out, Max returned less than an hour before sunset, readied the hot tub, and got in to wait for Heather. He didn’t have to wait long to hear the sound of two gates opening and closing, with Heather standing at the side of the tub, kissing him passionately before stepping up to the deck, dropping her robe, and stepping in naked to join Max.

“I guess you didn’t hear from Kara?” he asked disappointedly.

“Actually, I did! She’ll be here at nine!”

“That’s great!” he started, but another thought intruded. “But don’t you have to be home by then?”

“Nope!” she declared with a huge smile. “I already called him and said I’d be going to bed early, so he shouldn’t call me later.”

“He accepted that? He wasn’t suspicious in any way?” he asked, always worried about her husband finding out about them.

“Yes, he was fine. Actually, he seemed a little distracted, surprised that I called him, but he was fine with it.”

“Then you can stay late, too!”

“Uh-huh!” she said, smiling and biting the corner of her lower lip as she stood and bent over. “Now stick that big, hard cock in my pussy and fuck me hard! I want to be sure we both last as long as possible when Kara’s here!”

Her pretty pussy, framed by her shapely thighs, called to him as well, and he rose to the challenge, guiding his long shaft into her silky sheath in one smooth thrust, both sighing, “Ohhh!” Taking hold of her hips, he noticed no residual color in the cheeks he’d spanked earlier and smiled, knowing how much more she would take from Kara.

“Mmm! Slowly, Max,” she whispered, and then, “Oh God!” as she felt one hand fondling her tits while the other coaxed her clit out of hiding. He loved hearing her plaintive cries between heaving breaths.

“Cum for me, Heather!”

“Oh, Max, your cock feels so good in my tight cunt! Oh, fuck! Harder now! Pound my pussy!” she begged, and what followed was a continuous string of incoherent gasps as she raced toward her first climax of the night. “Oh, fuuuuuccckkkk!” she screamed loud enough for neighbors to hear when she came.

He could feel her body quivering inside through his lunging lance, which stepped up the pace further still. Charging toward his own climax, he held on as long as he could, wanting her to cum with him, and less than a minute later, she did, set off by his short, hard thrusts and semen splashing inside her.

Pulling back, he cradled her body and sat back in the hot water, whose jets had stopped when they came as though they had peaked with them. She rested her head on his shoulder with eyes closed as she sat in his lap, both enjoying the intimate touch as the soothing water calmed their excited bodies. The water, clouded with bubbles, gradually cleared, allowing Max to appreciate the perfect, petite body in his lap, her soft, feminine curves arousing even in their stillness.

Her eyes fluttered open to see a gentle smile on Max’s face, and she smiled as well. Sitting up, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him with so much passion, she could feel his cock stirring against her ass.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you, Max,” she said, surprising him with her confession.

He felt something similar for her but wasn’t sure their motivations were the same. While his were starting to be something more than just the sex, he suspected hers weren’t, and that saddened him a little, having to accept that she belonged to someone else and she was just on loan to him occasionally.

Remembering they had an appointment at nine, he reached for his phone to check the time. Kara would arrive in fifteen minutes.

“We’d better get out and get ready!” Heather said, rising from Max’s lap and climbing the three stairs onto the deck.

He followed, picking up her robe and holding it open for her. He loved wrapping the robe around her and hugging her tightly. She sighed with the gesture and tilted her head back for another short kiss.

“Come on! I need to dry my hair. You should, too!” she said as she picked up a tote bag he hadn’t noticed before and headed for the bedroom. He enjoyed watching her tossing her hair back and forth as the blow dryer blew it every which way. “Come here, I’ll do yours too!” she said, playing hair stylist while blowing and brushing his hair into shape.

They agreed not to dress, donning just their robes again, and went to the foyer to await her arrival in just a few minutes. Each minute past nine raised their anticipation and concerns that perhaps she wasn’t coming, but finally, at ten past, the doorbell rang. Arm in arm, they opened the door together, and Kara entered with a big smile, seeing the two of them thus.

“Good evening, you two!” she said amiably. “I was delighted to get your call, Heather! I thought we’d all enjoyed ourselves last time and look forward to some just-for-fun spanking this time! Is that right?”

“Yes, Miss Kara,” Heather said softly.

“Hello, Miss Kara,” Max said, nerves and anticipation evident in his uneven voice.

“Hello, Max. I assume this wasn’t another surprise sprung on you at the last minute?”

“No, Miss. We planned it together, and I’m looking forward to it, too!”

“Good! Perhaps we could all loosen up with a glass of wine?”

“That’s a great idea!” Max said, adding, “Can I take your coat?”

She opened two buttons of her long, lightweight coat and turned around for him to take it off her shoulders. As he pulled it from her arms, her redder-than-red bra and underwear came into view. She turned dramatically, showing off her trim body in a satin bustier with less-than-half cups and ‘cheeky’ panties.

Max wanted to say how delicious she looked, but his feelings and loyalty to Heather wouldn’t let him, and he said nothing. Still, he’d never thought of her as busty, but the almost-there cups of her top strained to contain her tits spilling over the top. The pronounced cameltoe in front showed a dark line between those lips, suggesting arousal.

EriekaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EriekaMood

He turned toward Heather, who was smiling broadly having noticed his reaction to Kara, and thought it ‘cute’ that he didn’t say anything, knowing it was his chivalry toward her. He took her hand and led the trio into the kitchen, where he opened two bottles of wine and poured each a glass of their choice.

Kara led them back into the living room and sat in the center of the longer end of the sectional sofa. Max and Heather sat together on the other side, Max offering a toast to an amazing evening together.

“So! Nobody’s been naughty, meaning there’s no punishment tonight, but you both want to be spanked? Quite a bit, I’m told?” she asked.

“Yes, Miss,” they replied almost in unison.

“And you want to be spanked together? At the same time? And while you’re pleasing each other in various ways?” Again, they replied together. “Max, there’s something in the pocket of my coat I’d like to have handy. Would you get it, please?”

Max went to the hall closet and found a solid wood ‘Jokari’ paddle in the pocket. Walking back to the others, he hefted the paddle, concerned about its weight and remembering how much more the hairbrush had hurt last time. He handed it to Kara, handle first, who laid it on the cushion beside her.

“Thank you. Now, move this coffee table out of the way and bring two kitchen chairs in here, please?” Moments later, her instructions had been carried out and he stood next to the chairs. “I want you both standing here in front of me.” Heather got up, took Max’s hand, and they stood between Kara and the chairs.

“Good! First, why don’t you remove those robes? Mmm, I can see you’re both ready to begin,” she said, noticing his erection like an empty flagpole and her glistening pussy. “I think you’ll enjoy it more later if we warm you up with a good hand spanking over my knee. Who’s first?”

By prior agreement with Max, Heather stepped forward. She was already so wet, she expected to cum rather quickly, her quivering body just waiting for the right stimulus.

“Heather? You want me to spank you? Hm? You like getting spanked?”

“Yes, Miss. Please take me over your knee and give my bare hiney a good spanking!” she pled, her voice quivering.

“Your hiney? You’re not my naughty little girl getting punished tonight.”

“I like calling it my hiney when I’m getting spanked. Please spank my hiney, Miss?”

With a gesture, Kara told Max to sit in one of the chairs to watch and invited Heather onto her lap. She began spanking almost immediately with firm smacks on alternate cheeks, with Heather wiggling her ‘hiney,’ inviting Kara to spank her harder and harder. Kara counted silently and stopped when she reached a hundred and watched as Heather rubbed her pink bottom, savoring the heavenly sting left behind.

“All right, Max. Your turn!”

Heather got up and smiled at Max as if to say, ‘You’re gonna love it!’ and took his seat.

“Do you want a spanking, too? Hm? Do you like having your bare bottom spanked across my knee?”

“Yes, Miss! I want to get spanked on my bare bottom!”

“Over you go,” she instructed, and as with Heather, wasted not a second before the spanking began.

The first twenty or so barely hurt, but a sustained sting was building, getting more intense as she stepped up the pace and the ferocity. Grunting and groaning in reaction, he loved it when she chose one cheek for several good smacks in a row, building the stinging pain more rapidly. He, too, got a hundred, but it was over too soon.

Though his erection was waning after his spanking, it was returning, and Heather was glistening wet as each had watched the other’s bottom surrender to Kara’s hand. There had been a few groans with a single good smack but not one painful complaint. Since this wasn’t punishment, they were free to enjoy each other’s warm bottoms as they came together for a short but loving kiss.

“This is fun, isn’t it!?” Kara said as she reached with both hands for their cheeks to spank playfully. “Max, turn one of those around so the chairbacks are aligned. That’s it. Now, each of you kneel on the seat and bend over the back. Good!”

The spankees turned to look at each other with a big smile, as their faces were just inches from the other’s bottom. Kara quickly stood behind Heather, giving her one hard smack on the cheek closest to Max. She moved behind him, smiling at his stunned reaction to his close-up point of view, and gave him the same.

“Ooo!” Heather cooed and was treated to a second for Max.

Returning to Heather’s backside, she gave her a dozen on alternating cheeks as Max witnessed the effect from a closer vantage point than if he’d been her spanker. He’d already believed her to have the most beautiful bottom he’d ever seen, but this … this elevated that opinion even further. The near, sharp crack of the spank added to her cheek’s undulating flesh, and her arching her back, asking for more, had him as hard as ever.

Back to Max’s bottom, she treated him to the same twelve and Heather to the same view, who reached out and touched his near cheek. She was enthused with the experience as well. Though she’d had more experience with Kara, this was a first for her.

Not one to be predictable, Kara gave him another ten on the cheek nearest Heather’s face and watched her amazed facial expressions and bottom squirming in sympathy. Back to Heather’s bottom, where she got her ten on the far cheek, and before he could be disappointed, ten more on the near cheek, making him squirm as well.

He was about to reach out and touch Heather when Kara raked her long fingernails down the curve of Heather’s bottom to her thigh and back up again, pressing harder on the dark pink stain the spanking had left behind.

“Ohhhh! Ohhh! Oh, God!” Heather gasped as she arched her back with the exquisite torture.

Kara didn’t waste any time giving Max the same, and he now understood Heather’s reaction. The hyperstimulation was almost like a tickle but seemed to ignite every nerve ending with breathtaking pleasure.

Each step, an escalation of the proceedings, Kara grabbed the paddle, lined it up on the side close to Max, and delivered three swats, each harder than the last.

“Oh! Ohh! Ow!” Heather cried, exhibiting the first sign of pain.

Three more on the far cheek had her crying out again. Again, Max was amazed at the sharp crack and physicality of the paddle as circular waves radiated out from the center of her fleshy cheek. Three more on the near cheek, with the fingernail trick afterward, had Heather jumping out of her skin.

“Oh fuck! Oh my God!” she cried as she rose to her knees while Kara’s fingernails lit her up again.

Max also got three at a time, but across both cheeks for a total of twelve. The last three decidedly harder were prep for her fingernail torment on both cheeks and he, too, rose to kneel with the never-before stimulation.

The next round had both getting ten, not hard but fast, across both cheeks with fingernails on both cheeks as well, and they both wondered whether they could take any more while also wanting it desperately.

“You can get up now,” Kara offered, smiling as they hugged tightly together, then kissing passionately while gently caressing their red bottoms. “I was going to use the chairs for the next bit, but seeing you two like that gives me a different idea. Max, clear the coffee table off.”

Max grabbed the magazines and books and moved them to the fireplace hearth, followed by the artificial flowers and vase, clearing the rectangular top of the substantial table.

“I want you both kneeling on the table, holding each other as you just were.”

They smiled broadly as they knelt and pulled the other in for a mighty hug.

“Good! Now, do whatever you want as long as you stay on the table!” Kara said, punctuating the sentence with some spanks for Heather. They were kissing when Max got the same, keeping his lips pressed to hers with the lighter spanks.

Back and forth she went, giving anywhere from a few to a dozen, the impacts pushing their bodies together with cries sometimes muffled in a kiss and others out loud. It wasn’t long before their fingers added to the fantastic torment, with Max’s groping Heather’s pussy and hers pulling on his cock against her mound.

Kara picked up the paddle and swatted the crimson red bottoms alternately using a forehand swing for Heather and a backhand for him. Heather came once with the first crack and again ten swats later with his fingers in her pussy and his cock unloading on both their chests.

Short kisses with lips mashed together between deep, panting breaths continued for minutes as they gradually descended from the dizzying height they’d reached together. Remembering Kara, they both turned to thank her before moving off the table.

“That was quite a scene to watch!” Kara enthused. “But there’s still one more step to go, isn’t there?” she asked rhetorically. “I think we should move to the bedroom for it. Did you bring what I asked you to, Heather?”

“Yes,” she said softly, looking into Max’s questioning eyes. She grabbed him in a sudden bearhug and tongue-tangling kiss that took him by surprise, but once he recovered, he pulled her in ever tighter, his hands instinctively going to his favorite place: her red, stinging bottom. By the time they separated, his cock was on the rise again, and he yelped when Heather took it in hand and pulled him toward the bedroom like a child’s pull toy. Kara followed, giggling at the sight.

In the bedroom, Heather retrieved a step stool from under the bed, which she’d stashed earlier while Max was using the bathroom. She placed the large stool about a foot from the bed and stood on top, holding her hands out to Max, who winked at her when he figured out the plan.

“It’s from my kitchen, so I can reach all the shelves,” she explained, her diminutive height never having been a factor before.

He stepped up to her, her face just a few inches below his rather than a full head when she stood unaided by a stool. Taking her in his arms and pressing their bodies together, he could feel the improved alignment with her pussy.

“Fuck me, Max!” she said, “Come on! Let’s get fucked and spanked at the same time!”

Max squatted while Heather rose on tiptoes and guided his stiff shaft to her wet pussy. Going by feel, she smiled at him with her lower lip between her teeth when her eyes and mouth opened wide as she came off her toes, and he stood up, penetrating her fully.

“Oh, Max! Mmm, I’ve never done this standing up before! Ooo!” she squeaked when Kara smacked her tender bottom.

He also got a quick smack before taking Heather in his arms and holding her tightly. Slight up and down movements created enough friction for them to feel each other, and Kara’s random spanks on individual cheeks added the extra flavor they’d been hoping for.

It was physically demanding for both, and they hadn’t expected the spanks to have a tamping effect, but they were savory nonetheless. It took a surprisingly long, gratifying time, but eventually, they could feel a continuing climb beyond bliss to something more. Kara added something when she resumed the forehand/backhand swats with the paddle at a slow but constant pace from her seat on the bed.

“Holy fuck!” Heather cried, “I’m cumming! Cum with me, Max! Cum with me!”

With what little energy they had left, they exaggerated their fucking gyrations and, with many quick swats of the paddle, came together, grunting and groaning as they swayed in each other’s arms. Kara managed to get out of the way just before the two fell to the bed’s surface, panting like they’d just finished a marathon.

They fell apart when they hit the bed, both lying on their back, struggling to breathe. Heather moved first, rolling to her side toward him.

“Oh my God, Max! That was … unlike anything … I’ve ever felt! Incredible!” she gasped between breaths.

Giving each other short panting kisses, they gradually recovered.

“I think we owe Kara an exceptional thank you,” Max whispered to Heather.

“We do! And I know just how to do it. You slide up a little and stay where you are.”

Heather moved to sit on his legs with his flaccid cock between her thighs.

“Kara? Come stand in front of me!” she said and smiled at Max when she used Heather’s step stool to stand on the bed and, with Max’s legs between hers, pushed her pantied crotch into Heather’s face. Heather could smell first and then taste the copious nectar that had been soaking her panties since she delivered her first spank.

“Mmm, I love the way you lick me, Heather! Take my panties off!”

Max just watched as Heather’s hands reached for the waist of her panties, the dark stain of her arousal visible even behind. As they came down, he saw her ample, shapely ass and shiny slit come into view. She put her hands on Heather’s shoulders to steady herself as she lifted first one and then the other leg to remove her panties.

Heather smiled at Max as she took his growing cock in hand and then moved forward to run her tongue through Kara’s slit, who moaned at the touch and sighed as the tongue insinuated itself.

“Kiss me, Kara!” she asked, making a gesture to Max that he surprisingly understood.

Kara knelt to take Heather’s face in her hands and cover it with wet kisses while Heather’s fingers slipped into her dripping hole. Max sat up enough to reach for the clasp and zipper on the back of Kara’s bustier and, opening both, pulled the garment away, discarded it on the bed, and took both large tits in hand.

“Sit on his face, Kara! He’s really good!eHe’H” he heard Heather whisper in her ear and laid back in anticipation of a new pussy in his mouth.

Kara looked briefly behind to see him ready and moved backward, planting her pungent pussy directly on his mouth, moaning as his tongue went immediately to work, thanking the woman who’d given him and Heather so much. With only his tongue, he licked, sucked, and slathered her tasty twat with abandon.

Heather continued to coax Max back to life while Kara ground her cunt into his face. Both leaning forward, they managed a kiss and strokes of each other’s tits, still priming Max for his next job. Heather slid the lips of her wet pussy up and down Max’s fully erect cock and watched as Kara moaned loudly with her first orgasm, still grinding Max’s face into the mattress, getting every last bit of bliss from his tongue.

“Switch places?” Heather offered, and seconds later, she was the one grinding Max into the mattress, and Kara was bouncing on his cock. With his mouth full, Max had nothing to say about being used so effectively to please two women.

They leaned into each other to kiss and pinch each other’s hard nipples while Heather reached down to tease Kara’s clit. None had ever been stimulated in so many ways at once.

They looked like a trio that was having some sort of fit as their bodies, hands, and mouths moved in unnatural ways to please each other, and before long, each reached a shattering climax with Kara in the lead, followed by Max and finally Heather.

Falling into a panting, heaving heap, they all just concentrated on their individual life support, with their lungs struggling to normalize.

Exclamations of ‘Holy shit!’, ‘My God!’ and ‘Fuck!’ were repeated by all as there was nothing else they could say. Eventually, being able to form more than two-word sentences, they all agreed it was a unique experience that definitely needed to be repeated another day.

Max and Heather helped Kara dress and saw her to the door with a group hug and a renewed promise to meet again. The door closed behind her, and they fell into each other’s arms, just standing in the foyer, relishing their closeness.

Donning their robes, Max walked Heather to her gate, where they turned and kissed gently.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you either,” Max said. A hint of sadness showed on her face, and she turned and disappeared through her gate.

--===<<<O>>>===--

Heather and Max seem to have reached a new level of closeness, but can it survive? I hope you liked this 'over the top' spanking story. Please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments