Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boarding School - Punished by Matron (2)

"My second spanking in a week, this time with head girl present and then..."

19
6 Comments 6
29.8k Views 29.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Matron has again written an account of my punishment which I have to publish without any changes or I will suffer. As before I have to explain the background and nothing else. 

My name is Adam and I am nearly 17 years old. I am quite fit and enjoy most sports. I have been at this boarding school now for just over one week (Matron told me not to identify the school).  

I got off on the wrong foot with my form teacher, Mr. Bradley and he sent me to Matron to be punished on day one. I annoyed him then and I can’t seem to find a way to get into his good books. Today, for example, I had mislaid my history text book and when I tried to explain what might have happened he became very angry and sent me to see Matron again. He insisted I tell Matron that he was very angry.

 

Matron’s Account

I was working in my room, which is next to the headmaster’s office, when there was a knock on my door.

“Come in,” I called.

The young man who Mrs. Smith and I had caned a week or so ago shuffled in looking very sorry for himself. He stood waiting to be told to speak.

“Who are you and why are you here?” I asked.

He mumbled, “I’m Adam Taylor. I’m in the lower 6th and...”

“Speak up boy,” I snapped.

“I’m Adam Taylor. I’m in the lower 6th and Mr. Bradley told me to come to see you... Oh, and he’s very angry.”

“I see, well in that case go back to Mr. Bradley and tell him I will deal with you when classes finish at 5.00.”

“Thank you Matron,” he said looking down.

“Come back at 5.00,” I told him, “on the dot. Do not be late.” 

“Yes Matron.”

“And before you go back to class find the head girl and tell her I wish to see her.”

He looked confused, “Yes Matron.” 

A short time later Rosie Saunders knocked on my door and I explained that I would be punishing Adam Taylor at 5.00 p.m. and I would like her to attend in order to increase the embarrassment aspect of his punishment. Mr. Bradley’s “I am very angry” message told me he expected Adam to suffer more than just a spanking.

A few minutes after 5.00 there was a knock on my door.

“Come in,” I called.

Adam entered then started to back out when he saw I was talking to Rosie.

I raised one finger, “I didn’t say go back out.” 

“I .. er .. wasn’t sure ..” he mumbled.

“Speak clearly boy,” I said sternly. “Miss Saunders is head girl and I’ve asked her to witness your punishment. Mr. Bradley believes this will ensure you do not forget it.”

“Oh...er,” he said meekly looking down.

I picked up the swishy cane, “Remove your clothes.”

No argument this time, he was obviously learning from his previous mistakes. 

Slowly he began to remove his shoes and socks, then after removing his tie he began unbuttoning his shirt.

“Be quick about it,” I snapped, “we haven’t got all day." 

He removed his shirt and we couldn’t fail to admire his physique. Next he slipped off his trousers and was standing a couple of feet away in just his Y-fronts.

I glanced over at Rosie and saw that she had noticed the growing bulge in Adam’s underpants. Her face had gone a pretty shade of pink.

Adam’s fit body was affecting Rosie. She swallowed and eased her legs apart as she took in his body, naked apart from his underwear.

“And your underpants,” I instructed him.

This time without delay he pushed down his pants. Rosie gasped as he released an incredibly rigid penis which he covered quickly with both hands.

One look from me and he moved his hands away allowing his erection to spring out towards us.

I took the opportunity to flick the cane across the head of his erection making him cry out.

“I warned you about that before. Bend over the desk,” I told him. 

I moved Rosie so she would get a good view and be able to see his reaction to the cane.

“Twelve strokes this time Adam,” as I slid my hand between his thighs to part them more.

‘Crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, crack. The first four strokes sounded round the room and though he cried out after the third he kept his hands firmly on the desk.

“Well done Adam, you are learning.”

‘Crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, I delivered another three strokes, criss crossing his bum.

“Right, stand up and rub your bottom,” I instructed.

I stood behind him as he pushed himself up from the desk. I didn’t need to ask Rosie what state he was in as her face told me his erection was still there.

I moved round to see for myself and was impressed to see his penis was thick, erect and throbbing.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

I had to appear outraged in front of Rosie, “How dare you display yourself in front of Rosie and me,” and I struck the tip of his penis with my plastic ruler.

“Shit,” he cried.

I struck his penis again, warning him not to swear again.

“Bend over.”

‘Crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, I delivered the last five strokes plus a bonus stroke without a pause.

He stayed gripping the desk as I examined my handiwork.

“You take a look Rosie,” I told her.

Rosie’s face was a picture as she bent down to look at the tramlines and saw very clearly Adam’s balls and erect penis. She ran her fingers along a couple of the lines making Adam flinch.

“Stand up straight and rub your bottom again.”

Adam stood with his magnificent erection on view to us both. As he rubbed his bottom his erection swung from side to side keeping Rosie’s eyes on stalks.

“Thank you Rosie,” I said, “you can go now.”

She stood there transfixed, staring at his penis.

“Rosie, I told you to go now.” 

Reluctantly she went to the door, looking back for one last glance before leaving.

I’d already made up my mind to have sex with this attractive young man but had to think how to get away with it.

“Adam, do you remember the last time I had to punish you?”

He nodded.

 “Mrs. Smith and I had to spank your penis because you had an erection while you were being disciplined.”

“I remember,” he replied looking at the floor.

“As Mr. Bradley demanded a more severe punishment than last time I will have to use a tawse this time and I will give you twelve strokes across your penis…unless you can think of any other way to stop me feeling so angry with you?”

Adam was a bright boy and quickly came to the right conclusion, “Er... would you like me to have sex with you?” he asked tentatively.

“That certainly would make me less cross but I will still have to punish you a little first.” I explained, “If I accept your proposal you must agree to tell no one, ever. Do you understand?”

“I will never tell anyone,” he agreed.

I took him over to the examination couch in my surgery and told him to lie on his back then I locked the doors before removing all my clothes.

I know I have a good body for a woman of twenty eight but it was very satisfying to see Adam’s erection harden as I came over to the couch. His eyes took in my firm breasts, flat stomach and neatly trimmed slit which was very moist.

I eased the foreskin down to reveal his glistening helmet and rubbed some precum around the tip until he groaned out loud and more juices flowed.

I picked up the short leather strap that Mrs. Smith had used the week before and flicked it across the shaft making it swing to and fro. ‘Whack, whack’, was the satisfying sound that accompanied each stroke as again his penis swung back and forth  along with a cry from Adam.

‘Whack. Whack, Whack,’ “Aargh,” he cried, as I delivered three strokes across the helmet and tip.

“Stay where you are,” I told him, as I climbed up on to the couch. 

I sat astride his thighs, noting the admiration of my body in his eyes. I slipped a durex over his throbbing member, feeling it’s thickness and warmth in my hands.

He reached up and cupped my breasts as I moved over him and I directed his cock into my cunt. 

I began to slide down on him and he gently fingered my nipples. 

I cannot describe how sexually charged I was at that moment, feeling his cock pushing against the walls of my cunt and so far inside me until we both groaned.

Slowly I lifted up until the helmet nuzzled my clit and then I pushed back down until he could go no further. Through all this he stroked my breasts and teased my nipples sending shivers down my spine and through my whole body.

As the sensation grew inside me I moved faster, each time his helmet stroked my clit I was in heaven.

He began to groan quietly and pushed further inside. I was getting to the point of no return and then with a stifled yell I came. The convulsions through my cunt were like an earthquake which led to him coming seconds later, so forcefully I could feel the jets of sperm through the durex.

We stayed like that for a few moments then I pulled myself off him, noting his erection was not totally down even now. 

Standing next to him on the couch I reminded him, “You never speak to anyone about this.” Then I smiled, “I do hope you won’t upset any more teachers otherwise I may have to punish you again.”

Adam grinned, “Unfortunately I am a rather naughty boy so I may be sent to see you in the future.”

I went behind the screen to get dressed and he had gone when I came out. I couldn’t wait for him to be sent to me again.

 

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments