Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy Gets It Good (YNAS) - Pt. 4

"Amy finds out just how good a 'good' spanking can be while Mark finds out how good Amy can be!"

25
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"Will Amy be able to let go after her good spanking from Mark?"

4 – Amy Gets It Good

The next day passed agonizingly slowly as we both waited for the end of the day. I knew I was ready to go for it, and I had a good feeling that Amy was too. We passed each other in the hallway a couple of times, only saying hello, and based on the look on her face, I couldn’t imagine her coming to me with disappointing news. While Amy could easily feel relieved that she’d avoided temptation by saying no, I was sure she’d be as disappointed as me.

It was near quitting time when, on a Friday, many had already left early for the weekend; Amy showed up at my door with an expectant look. She wanted me to say if we were going to stop it.

“So? What do you think, Mark? Should we do it?” she asked as she leaned against my doorframe in her tight jeans and simple, but even tighter, top. She looked good, but that didn’t influence my decision. She was leaving it up to me. If I said yes, she was all for it and quite happily, I imagined, but if I said no, then it didn’t matter how she felt. We had to agree, and I was positive she’d decided to go through with it.

“You know, Amy,” I started, “This is a tough position you put me in.” Her face fell as she expected me to say no. “… and I think you should be punished for doing that to me,” I finished with a smile. Her face lit up again, but with some doubt still evident.

“You mean it?” she asked, her excitement about to overflow as she walked further into my office.

“Yes. You’ve been a naughty girl and deserve a good spanking!” I said, emphasizing the ‘good’ to her obvious delight.

She came up to me and, looking at me with downcast eyes, she said, “I’m sorry, Mark. I know I’ve been a really bad girl and deserve a really good spanking for it!”

“Yes, you do, Amy,” I said, trying to make it sound enticing and threatening at the same time. “I want to see you here at the same time as last week.  Understand?”

“Yes, sir!” she said a little too happily and disappeared out the door.

I looked at my watch and realized she’d return in less than an hour. I walked around the building to satisfy myself that everyone was gone, and having seen no one, I headed to the office from which I’d borrowed the chair the prior week. As I placed it in my office, I pictured myself sitting in it with Amy over my knee with a deep blush on her cheeks. The thought of having my hand in her panties was making the crotch of my pants rapidly tighter.

I started planning how I would handle it and, like many times before, realized I couldn’t plan such a thing and decided to let it go where it wanted to. I’d start with her over my knee, and at some point, I’d probably have her bend over my desk, but that was about it. Everything else would be ad-libbed, and I didn’t rule out the possibility of some unique inspiration changing even those plans. It had happened before.

I reminded myself of the big difference in this situation: that I would not have the ultimate involvement at the end, my stiff shaft buried deep in Amy’s pussy. By the time I’m done, or nearly done, with a good spanking, it doesn’t take much to make me cum, but Amy wasn’t going to be a party to it.

While it was a casual Friday, and I was dressed in jeans and a polo shirt, I wished I’d had the opportunity to change into something else, though not quite sure what, but something else. For this kind of scenario, I would prefer the setting to be more comfortable and homier. Amy had planned for a change of clothes, and when she showed up, my delight was apparent.

“Well, doesn’t my naughty little girl look beautiful!”

“Thank you,” she replied shyly, “I thought it would make things easier. And more interesting?”

I would agree with both as I took in the beautiful, colorful dress she had changed into. Bright yet subdued in a way appropriate for the evening, the lightweight, translucent fabric swirled around her when she moved, and seeing my approval, she played it up with sensual moves that had the dress gliding around and over her delicious body.

An elasticized top that stretched from just below the top of her breasts left her shoulders bare and enticing. She came to me, and I placed my hands on her bare shoulders and caressed them lightly. She turned again so I could see the back up close, particularly the belt that tied in the back, drawing elastic at the waist in even tighter to add shape.

She looked down her back and then up at me to see if I realized how easy it would be to remove; one tug on the belt to undo the bow and the dress would come off quickly, either up or down. I also noticed that besides the dress, she wore only a pair of flat, slip-on shoes and white panties, which I could barely see through the sheer fabric, nothing else.  She could be naked in seconds, which I’m sure was her intent.

“Gorgeous!” I said as she stood before me again, “but you needn’t have bothered. I could just as easily have taken those tight jeans down to your knees and off to spank your sexy, bare bottom!

“I thought you might like it if I wore something prettier. I know you’ll enjoy spanking me, but I hoped you might also enjoy everything else.” I thought I knew what she meant by ‘everything else,’ and I didn’t want to get my hopes up, so I stopped my imagination from running away with me before I ended up disappointed. I would enjoy spanking her and making her cum, and the fact that she’d likely be completely naked when I did, increased my anticipation of the end game, but I still expected to finish things by myself.

“Thank you for thinking of me, but I hope you realize it’s not going to affect the kind of spanking you’ll get!”

“Well, I thought it might. Does that mean you’re still going to spank me just as hard?” she asked as though that was her intent, though we both knew she wanted all I planned to give her.

“Yes, and you’ll learn in time that any attempt to lessen your punishment in any way will likely have the opposite effect, which means a longer, harder spanking!” I threatened. “Now close the door, young lady. It’s time we taught that naughty bottom of yours a lesson.”

“Ohhh, I don’t know why you have to spank me so hard!” she whined as the door closed. “And I suppose you’re going to spank me even harder with this hairbrush you told me to bring!?” she added as she pulled a wooden, oval hairbrush from her purse. Although I hadn’t told her to bring it, I had mentioned a hairbrush in our discussion of implements the prior day. She wanted to see what getting spanked with something other than my hand felt like, and a hairbrush was the only thing she had ready access to.

“I’m glad you remembered,” I faked, “I’d almost forgotten.”

“I wish I’d forgotten! Maybe I wouldn’t get spanked with it.”

“Ah, but if I’d remembered? And you hadn’t. Can you imagine what would happen then?”

“Yes, a longer, harder spanking, right?”

“You’re catching on. Now, I think it’s time,” I said as I sat in the chair, pulling her to my side as I did, “to start reddening this sexy butt of yours!” I gave her a good hard swat across her bottom as though prompting her to my side. “Over you go!” I pulled her down to me, meeting token resistance that was easily overcome, and she was over my knee quickly.

“I’m sorry, Mark. Please don’t spank me too hard?” she said, twisting to look back at me.

“You will be spanked as hard as is necessary!” I said, but thinking to myself, ‘as hard as is necessary to make you cum!’ I let my hand rest across her soft cheeks as she found a comfortable position. I stroked her bottom when she’d settled down, gently squeezing the soft flesh. I could tell her panties were tantalizingly tight, which had me wishing I’d lifted her dress before laying her across my knee so I could have seen how they looked in front. “Now, do you remember why you are getting this spanking?”

“Because I was inconsiderate of your feelings and taunted you with my bare behind.”

“Very good,” I said as the first few spanks landed over her dress. She squirmed and complained a little, but her body language said ‘more’ and ‘harder.’ I let loose a volley of at least thirty good swats all over her bottom, intended to warm things up.

“Oh God! Ooo! Ow!” she said, raising her bottom to ask for even more. 

The fabric of her dress was so thin as to provide no protection whatsoever, so I pulled it up slowly, saying, “I don’t think this is doing either of us much good. Let’s get it out of the way so I can see these nice, tight panties covering your naughty bottom.”

“Mmmmmm,” she hummed as my hands slid up her thighs and over her cheeks, pushing the dress in front of them while she lifted her hips, leaving the skirt bunched around her waist. I could now see the pretty, white bikini panties with soft lace around the legs and waist, out of which her firm flesh bulged just enough to show how tight they were. As much as I was enjoying the sight of her sexy ass confined in tight panties, I was already looking forward to taking them down and off as well.

I resumed spanking her beautiful butt in a steady pattern of a few to each cheek before switching sides and scolding her as well. She responded with moans, cries, and apologies, less than half of which were responses to pain.

I spanked her differently than the first time, partly because I knew what she could take and would want but mainly because this was a ‘good’ spanking. That meant a long series of semi-hard spanks interspersed with soothing strokes of her warm bottom between. My hands wandered more than last time between her cheeks but only glancing over the bulge in the crotch of her panties until it was fully exposed.

Occasionally, I would count the spanks to ensure I kept a series of them in the twenty to thirty range. Starting relatively softly but building up the force made each volley feel like a whole spanking, complete with soft, soothing caresses and appreciative moans. After five or six such sequences, I decided it was time for the panties to come down.

“Alright, young lady, that’ll be enough warming up. It’s time to take these panties down and get the real spanking underway on your bare bottom!” My fingers were wandering now to the point of feeling the heat and humidity that had built up between her legs, and her squirming told me she loved it, but she looked up at me in surprise when I said, “Stand up and pull your panties down!”

She understandably expected me to take them down as I had done last time, but I had two reasons for changing this. First, I wanted her to experience some change so she’d start to know what she liked, and second, I wanted to see her standing before me in those tight panties. Being the panty freak I am, I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to see how the fabric flowed over her pussy and into her crotch. I was hoping for some cameltoe but would be happy with a tight outlining of those fleshy lips.

She clambered off my lap and stood on somewhat shaky legs, her crotch just below my eye level. Sliding her dress up, she hooked her fingers into the waist of her panties, ready to pull them down, but her dress was falling in the way, covering all I’d hoped to see.

“No, no, keep that dress up!” She looked at me with a ‘how am I supposed to do that?’ face. “Here, you hold up your dress, and I’ll pull your panties down.” She did as I asked with a little smile, as my fingers now slipped into the waist of the tight, white panties.

Not taking my eyes off her crotch, I was treated to the view of her pubic mound, enticingly pronounced by the tight stretchy fabric covering it and a bonus in the form of a short, wet line defining her slit, revealing how much she was enjoying herself. When I saw this, I had to touch it. Several fingers gently touched the wet spot and slid slowly between her legs, enlarging the damp stain. She moaned and squirmed slightly at this violation but made no effort to stop me.

“Ooo, just a little wet, are we? I think someone has been enjoying herself!” I said as I looked her in the eye. “Perhaps you like having your bottom spanked, hmm Amy?? Do you like being over my knee for a spanking?”

“No, sir, I just …”

“You ‘just’ what, Amy?”

“I’m just sweating, sir. My bottom is really hot, and I’m just … sweating,” she said, intentionally unconvincing.

“Hmm. I’ll have to keep an eye on that! … or maybe a finger!” I said, tapping my finger right on her pussy. I continued the unveiling, sliding my fingers around back to pull her panties down over her warm bottom, then circled around the front, sliding them down as I went. A small triangle of trimmed hair appeared atop her pubic mound, below which was the beginning of her slit that disappeared between her legs.

I pulled the panties down slowly while enjoying what was gradually revealed, but when done, I yanked them down to just above her knees. From there, I hoped they’d work their way down to her ankles with some spirited kicking while back over my knee.

My fingers skimmed across the firm flesh of her sumptuous thighs before slipping briefly into her slit again. I pulled my hand out, one fingertip lightly through her slit, and brought my fingers together, rubbing the tips together, feeling the lubrication. “Sweat, huh?” I said, looking her in the eye.

“My bottom’s really hot, you know!” she claimed defensively, “… and it hurts!!”

“Well then, you’ll have to beHAVE yourself to avoid getting another SPANKing! Won’t you?” I replied, emphasizing those syllables with a firm slap to each cheek.

“Yes sir,” she said meekly as she bent over to place herself again over my knee. While she settled in, I caressed and gently squeezed her brilliant pink cheeks. They were warm, but we knew that wasn’t sweat coating her labia. She wanted to hold on to the punishment aspect of this spanking a little longer before admitting how much she liked and wanted it.

“Mmm, nice warm cheeks,” I said as my hands embraced her fleshy mounds. Amy squirmed in a way that told me to get on with the spanking. I resumed swatting her bottom playfully but gradually built up to a long, hard series, the sound of a spanked bottom filling the room. 

She was torn between pain and pleasure, relishing every strike to the bottom she raised in invitation but recoiled in pain as soon as it sunk in. Her gyrations threatened to toss her from my lap, so I circled my left hand around her waist and pulled her close to me, my left hand resting on her tummy underneath.

I gave her another ten in a row on each cheek before giving her another rest, my hands immediately going into high gear on and between her cheeks. Breathing heavily and moaning loudly between breaths, Amy loved what I was up to. I was about to slip down between her thighs again, using my finger as a dipstick to measure her lubrication level, when she surprised me.

“Oh, my poor bottom!” she said in her cute voice.

“What’s the matter? Is your ‘poor bottom’ hurting, Amy?”

“Yes. My bottom hurts! … a lot!” she whined while squirming on my lap in response to the massage I gave her sore cheeks. Thankfully, I still had the presence of mind to realize that may have been a signal that she wanted to move to the next stage, and I was more than ready to accommodate her.

Starting at the top of her butt crack, several fingers of one hand traced their way down through the deep cleft, over her tight little rosebud, and further but pulling out before reaching the steamy section. The other hand followed the same track, going slightly lower than before. Taking my eyes off her gorgeous ass, I looked to see where her panties were and found them halfway between her knees and ankles. Far enough that they’ll slide down as soon as she spreads her legs, which I was about to try and get her to do.

HannahSpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahSpark

Starting as before, but having one hand immediately following the other, they tracked down her crack, putting pressure on her anus as they passed, which she reacted to with a jerk. Once past, each hand cupped the very bottom of a cheek and pulled them up and apart, revealing previously unseen naughty bits. She moaned loudly as my hand slipped roughly between her legs and into her slit. The other hand continued to pull her cheek up and away, giving me visibility into her hot crotch as a finger tried to slip inside.

Sensing the lack of space I had in which to maneuver, Amy began spreading her legs, her panties predictably sliding down to her ankles. Having the room I needed, my middle finger slid easily into her slippery hole and squirmed around a bit, collecting as much of her girl juice on my finger as I could before pulling it out again and bringing my finger up to my mouth.

“Amy?” I said in a cautioning tone. She had turned to look at me as soon as my hand left her crotch to see me lick my finger, tasting the slippery liquid. “This isn’t sweat, Amy!”  She smiled as though glad she’d been caught.

“Um, no, it … ,” she stammered.

“It means your pussy is wet, Amy!” I accused.

“Yes, but …”

“And if your pussy is even wetter than before, it must mean you’re enjoying this quite a bit, doesn’t it?!”

“No, um. Yes, ohh!”

“Yes, that’s right. Yes, you like getting spanked, don’t you? You like being over my knee with your panties pulled down and getting spanked on your bare bottom!”

“But it still hurts!!” 

“Of course, it hurts. I’ve been spanking you quite hard, haven’t I?” I said as I gave her a few spanks. “You made those mistakes on purpose and continued to make mistakes, guiding me towards the spanking you wanted me to give you!”

My hand slipped back between her legs and up through her slit until I found the hard, little nub of her clit. Stroking that really got her squirming, her legs spreading wide as her panties slid down her leg, dangling from one ankle. I could have made her cum in a matter of seconds, but it wasn’t the right time.

She breathed heavily as I removed my hand again and placed it on her red bottom, lovingly rubbing the sting from her flesh. She calmed down and turned to look at me.

“Oh, Mark, I do like it! No, I love it! I love being taken over your knee and getting spanked. I love having my dress pulled up and getting spanked! And I love having my panties pulled down, my bottom bared, and getting spanked! Spanked on my bare bottom!” 

“Do you know what I do to naughty girls who trick me into spanking them?”

“Stop spanking them? Punish them some other way?” she guessed, playing along.

“I give them a good spanking!” I replied as I picked up the hairbrush and paddled her bottom about as hard as before, knowing the brush would hurt more regardless.

“Oh! Ow! Owww! I don’t understand!!” I stopped suddenly and enjoyed seeing Amy’s hands flying back to rub her bottom. “Ohhhh, oww!” she said in such a cute tone, “That hairbrush really hurts!”

“Come,” I said, pulling her arm to help her up off my lap. Once on her feet again, I pulled her down to sit on my lap. Her dress stuck to her sweaty skin, looking disheveled.  I placed my right arm around her waist and, with my left hand on her thigh, slid it up to her crotch, her thighs pressing against it. Her eyes registered that little bit of stimulation before she spoke.

“I’m sorry, Mark. When you first threatened to spank me, I was shocked, but then I couldn’t get it off my mind. I wondered what it would be like being over your knee with a bare bottom getting spanked, so I kept making mistakes until you finally did it!”

“And you liked it, didn’t you? A lot!”

“Yes, it felt so good! I had to get you to do it again!”

“And you did; a pretty good one, too, judging by the heat I’m feeling,” I said as I rubbed what I could reach. “So, I can’t have you continually making mistakes just to get me to spank you.”

“So, you’re gonna stop?”

“No, as I said, you’re going to get a good spanking,” I said, noticing the genuine confusion on her face since I still hadn’t told her what a good spanking was. “Let me explain. Instead of getting spanked for your mistakes, you earn your spanking by not making mistakes and behaving yourself.”

“Funny, I do good work and behave myself, and you bend me over and hurt my butt!”

“It’s what you want, isn’t it?” She nodded her reply. “There’s more to it, though. Since you aren’t being punished and you’re supposed to enjoy yourself, we can make it even more enjoyable,” I added as my fingers squirmed around her crotch. Her eyes lit up in understanding. “Shall I show you?”

“Yes, please!”

“Stand up. Good. We don’t need this dress in the way, do we?” She nodded her assent as I gripped it right next to her tits and pulled it down, the elastic top stretching to its limit to get over her hips and causing an arching of her back as the elastic scraped across her tortured cheeks. She was left standing completely naked in front of me. “Amy, you are so beautiful!” I exclaimed, taking in the beauty of her nude body and sliding my hands down her sides, coming close to but not touching anything interesting. “… and so naughty!” She smiled broadly at that.

“I am! I’m such a naughty girl, and I need a good spanking!”

“That’s right, so why don’t you turn around and bend over my desk, resting on your elbows.” Doing as I asked, she assumed my second-most favorite spanking position. Enjoying the view of her proffered bottom and her pussy peeking out between, I just sat until Amy spoke up.

“Like this?” she asked to motivate me to continue. I nodded my agreement, got up, and stood to her left. Starting on her back, my hands glided all over her body, touching everything I could reach except, at first, her pussy. My left hand became distracted by her firm, round tits going from one to the other and gradually increasing the intensity with which I kneaded them. Squirming and ever louder moans were the reaction to my teasing until I made my way down the deep cleft of her ass again towards those sweet, glistening lips between her legs.

“Spread your …” I started as Amy read my mind, her legs separating so her feet were easily three feet apart. As my left hand squeezed her luscious breasts, the fingers of my right slid easily through and into her drenched cunt.

“Oh my God!” she cried as my fingers squirmed inside her. She was ready for her first climax, but I wanted it to be a response to spanking, not fingering, so my left hand moved to take the place of my right, sliding into her slippery slit to tease her again with the brief stimulus of her waiting clit. 

“Are you ready for a good spanking, Amy?”

“Yes! A good spanking!” was all she could manage with her senses on high alert.

Continuing to tease her clit, I began spanking her again, neither soft nor hard, but hard enough. Within ten swats, she was approaching orgasm, so both hands increased their stimulating actions. With my left finger rubbing furiously at her clit and my thumb penetrating her at random intervals, I spanked ever faster on the bottom of her red cheeks. 

“Ooo, look at that nice, red bottom! All red from a good spanking!” I said, trying to add to the stimulation, driving her towards the edge. “Such a naughty girl likes getting spanked on her bare bottom! And now she’s going to cum for me as I spank her hot, little ass! Come on, Amy! Cum for me!”

I slowed the pace of the spanking but struck hard at the bottom of her cheeks, forcing her body forward with each spank. Her body stiffened as she spread her legs further and pushed her crotch against my hand, crying out ‘oh … oh … oh’ as she reached the summit and went over with a tremendous exhale. I stopped spanking but left my hand on her cheeks, rubbing them softly. As my hand tried to loosen itself from the grip of her crotch, she put her right hand on top of mine to prevent me from pulling it out.

“Oh my God, Mark!” she gasped, pushing on my hand to continue the stimulation. Slipping two fingers easily into her flooded cunt, they squirmed inside her, and her response was immediate. “Holy shit,” she said with uncharacteristic crudeness, “That was … that was incredible!! Unbelievable!” Her body continued to respond to my fingers in her pussy, writhing in sync with my pumping and twisting.

As her breathing started getting heavy again, she asked in almost a whisper, “Do it again? Now? Please??” She pushed her red bottom out and up, suggesting I spank her again. One well-placed swat on the meat of her bottom drew a response that confirmed she wanted more spanking as well. Another couple of spanks on alternate cheeks but spaced well apart got another positive response. “Ooo yeah, like that! Slow, but hard!

I continued as requested, with spanks landing from the center of each globe to the tops of her thighs. She responded quickly this time, as her heavy breathing and squirming body gave her away. In no time at all, she was approaching another climax, so I brought her to it quickly with my fingers stuffed hard inside her and my thumb rubbing her clit. With the encore performance, she came again, though not quite as explosively as the first time.

Again, as the shudders passed through her body, her hand laid briefly on top of mine, making sure my fingers stayed right where they were, and once assured that I’d leave them, she placed her hand gently on her sore, red bottom, caressing one cheek as I did the other.

“Mmm,” she said as her hand returned to the desktop. “I can’t believe it! I can’t believe a spanking could do that!

“Did you like your good spanking, Amy?”

“Ohmygod! Yes!” she said as she looked up at me, still in her punishment position. She bit her lower lip as her eyes rolled in response to my fingers noisily squelching around in her sopping-wet sex. She looked at me again briefly, but then her eyes lowered to my crotch. With hunger in her eyes, she placed her left hand on the tightly stretched denim between my legs, rubbing and gripping the hard shaft she could feel underneath. Looking up at me again, speaking with her eyes and mouth, she said, “I want this! I want you inside me!”

“Are you sure …” I started but was interrupted quickly.

“Oh, God, yes!!” She turned toward me, and taking her hands off the desk, my hand came free of her crotch as she kneeled before me, quickly opening the belt and my jeans. “Please, Mark, please?” she said with pleading eyes as her hands slid to my sides, ready to pull my jeans down and off.

“Amy, I don’t think…” I started again before she stopped me.

“Don’t think! Just do it! Just fuck me! Fuck me and spank me!” Sensing no further resistance from me, her hands tugged on the waist of my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. Once there, she slipped my shoes off along with each leg of my pants. Tossing them aside, her hands returned to the tremendous bulge in my briefs for a few gripping strokes before pulling my underwear down as well, my cock bouncing out in its newfound freedom.

Returning to my crotch, with one hand on my ass and the other softly cradling my balls, I watched the first couple of inches disappear in her mouth while her tongue licked at the underside of the tip. If she kept this up too long, I’d cum in her mouth, which wasn’t what either of us wanted.

“I wouldn’t do that too …” I started only to have her again read my mind, stop licking my dick and stand up before me. As she leaned forward to give me an incredibly wet, sexy kiss, she grabbed my shaft in her left hand and, turning to bend over the desk again, guided me to her glistening, wet hole. While I certainly didn’t need her help finding my way there, her actions made it clear she would hear no objections.

As I slid in easily to the hilt, I wondered whether this was just what Amy was like or if spanking had brought out her forward and demanding side. The thoughts didn’t last long, though, as my pleasure multiplied, feeling her tight, wet sheath wrapped around me.

“Oh God!” she gasped as I reached the limit.

“Tell me what you want, Amy!” I said as I pulled out slowly and stabbed back in quickly. “You want me to spank you? Hmm? You want to get spanked and fucked?”

“Yes! Yes! Spank me, Mark! Spank me and fuck me!” she cried, to which I replied with stinging slaps to her bright red bottom. I knew I wouldn’t last long, so while moving slowly in and out of her slurping, wet pussy, I spanked hard and fast with my right hand, while my left went first for her tits and then her clit.

Trying to do too many things at once caught up with me, so I concentrated on her clit and the spanking while my cock jerked around in response to these actions. Then as I let up on one, I could resume the other, so if I let up on her clit, I could continue pumping her cunt. After a few such shifts, I realized the one thing she didn’t want me to stop was the spanking.

‘I’ve created a monster!’ I thought as her desire for spanking never seemed to end. At a slower regular pace, I spanked her flaming red bottom but picked up the pace of stuffing her slurping pussy with almost six inches. I was going to cum any second, and I sensed Amy would too, so it was ‘all hands on deck’ as I pounded her sore ass with my hips, fucking her tight pussy for all I was worth, spanking both cheeks and rubbing her clit furiously for maybe fifteen seconds before we both exploded within seconds of each other.

Breathing heavily, I collapsed on Amy’s back, not laying my full weight on her. Standing up, I pulled myself free of her clutching cunt, but remained directly behind, caressing her punished cheeks.

“Oh my God, Mark!” she said when she caught enough breath, “No doubt what’s good about that spanking!”

“None at all,” I agreed, gently running my hands all over her bottom and dipping between her legs for a quick teasing stroke through her slit, threatening to start her engine again.

“No, please! No more! I can’t take it!” she said as she stood up. “I wish I could take more!” she added just before pressing her naked body against mine to give me a long, delicious kiss. “Thank you so much!”

“Mmm, that was nice,” I said as our lips parted. “So, I guess it’s good spankings for you from now on?” She started to gather her clothes together and laid them on my desk.

“If I’ve got a choice? Oh, yeah!”

“But …” I replied, sensing there was one coming.

“But I think I’d like to be punished sometimes, too, especially a spanking I wasn’t expecting.” I watched as she pulled herself together while I was only starting to pull my pants back on when she was nearly finished. With a funny sense of pride in my student, I realized I wouldn’t expect a statement like that from someone who’d only been spanked twice. She’d learned a lot in a short time.

“You’ve learned your lessons well,” I said, assuming the tone of the wise, old sage.

“Yeah, right,” she replied sarcastically, “I learned how to get spanked? It’s not hard when you’re on the receiving end!”

“You’ll see … the next time.”

“I hope there’ll be a next time,” she said, realizing what she still had to do.

“It’ll be fine,” I said reassuringly.

Gradually, we’d both gotten dressed, and there was an awkward pause as we realized this was the end for whatever ‘us’ there had been. Amy broke the ice by giving me a gentle hug, holding on for longer than expected, and whispering another ‘Thank you’ in my ear. As we parted, our eyes met briefly before she turned to leave. I was truly sad to see her walk out the door and wondered how it would be to continue seeing each other almost daily, knowing the secret we shared.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments