Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

T Goes Across My Lap

"The slipper and the belt are introduced"

28
6 Comments 6
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"The real start of spanking fun with my wife!! Please read my other story first which introduces us to spanking and punishments!"

I had been spanking my wife for a few weeks, maybe four, all had taken place with just the hand.

As for the outcome, they all resulted in a sore and very red bottom for my wife (T). On the plus side, they also led to her having loads of very wet and powerful orgasms.

As for me, I had the pleasure of filling her full of my cum. Each session ended with me riding her from behind. I was getting into the role of a spanker!

What was also fun was that my wife was now masturbating constantly. It was ongoing day and night, something she did before but nowhere near as often.

For me, it was great, as my voyeurism can take over. I just love to watch women play with themselves.

This new life was having some positive effects on us both. We openly discussed the fun we were having.

Primarily, it had all been spanking sessions with the hand, but as we talked and it was now time to introduce implements!

The first time for this was planned for the weekend. T had no idea but I planned to go out and purchase a new leather belt to introduce to my wife’s bottom. I also planned to use my wife’s slipper on her bottom to add some further interest.

Saturday afternoon came and after a busy morning, I came home to find my wife sitting at the computer in a comfy chair and reading something that had her excited. She did not hear me come in.

There she was in just her warm fluffy dressing gown, (it was still winter) her knickers round her ankles with her legs wide open rubbing frantically at her clit. I came in at the end of what had been a good read as the speed of her rubbing and the little moans showed she was close to orgasm. I stood quietly and watched as she shuddered as her orgasm exploded, only making my presence known as she sat back in the chair, happy and fulfilled.

Did I speak? I was asking if that was fun. Must have been a good read, let me guess you were reading about spanking? Startled, she looked around and asked how long I had been there. I said just long enough to see you cum!

We talked and yes, T had been reading about spanking; she had found a story about women being sent for punishment. The story was where a woman who had been overspending on clothes and luxury items and had been sent by her husband to visit a professional for punishment. There she had been instructed to strip naked and then was spanked, given the belt and finally caned. It was the caning that had taken T over the edge to orgasm. She said she had been reading and rubbing at her clit for fifteen minutes, basically from the moment she started reading.

Well, what could I now say other than to get out the belt I had purchased? I pulled it from the bag telling T that later that evening I was going to introduce her to it. What I did not say was that I was first going to introduce her to her slippers. The leather on the bottom of them would be on her bottom!!

The next few hours went slowly, we had dinner, chatted, and watched a bit of tv but during it, you could sense the edge. T was excited, but also you could sense her nervousness. The belt was thick and she knew it would hurt. She was nervous but the pain excited her. The orgasms she had when being spanked were just so strong, so wet, and so satisfying!

Nine thirty came, and I said to T that it was time to go upstairs, and put on some clean knickers. She was now naked under her dressing gown after her earlier playing.

“Bend over the end of the bed and wait for me.”

I also told her to place one of her slippers on the bed. At this moment, T realised she would be getting more than a spanking and the belt.

I told her that with all her masturbating, her bottom deserved a good session, just like the women in her story.

T went upstairs, and I waited. Normally I would wait five to ten minutes before going up, but today l left it longer, more like thirty minutes. I wanted her to be thinking about the new implements!!

Well, the time came, and I went upstairs. There she was bent over the end of the bed. Pale pink knickers today. That was to be my pleasure to take them down, and as instructed I could see a slipper on the bed. I took the belt and placed it alongside the slipper.

I announced first we would have a ten-minute spanking over the end of the bed. I wanted to warm her up and spank her whilst she could see the implements for later use.

I began spanking one cheek and then the other, her knickered bottom getting warmer as the spanks got harder and faster. Now they could be anywhere, sometimes one’s and two’s covering every inch of her bottom, all just warming her up for what was to follow.

As the spanking continued you could see the wet spot appear on her knickers as her juices dripped and leaked. I ignored this for now, focussing on the spanking but I knew if I played with her she could take more pain.

After ten minutes of spanking, I moved and started to rub her bottom, first just stroking her bottom across her knickers and then my fingers moved lower and explored her lips that were tightly on display through her wet knickers.

I rubbed and explored, pressing a finger, just rubbing up and down her slit and soon she started to moan, pressing back onto my hand. I moved her knickers to one side and inserted a finger, deeply exploring her, in and out it went and within seconds the first gush appeared, hot opalescent liquid came flooding out as she had her first orgasm of the night. I continued to explore and added another finger and she pushed back riding them until after a few minutes the pressure built, I withdrew my fingers and another gush of her hot cum came flooding out.

As she came for the second time I stepped back taking off my trousers and shirt, I was now just in my boxers. I was going to spank her over my lap next and I knew that when I did if I played with her she would soak me. Her orgasms were wet, and she flooded the bed when being spanked, squirting is what people call it but I call it heaven!!

I was now ready!

I instructed T to stand up and I moved the slipper and belt to the top of the bed. I moved around the side and sat down and instructed T to get over my lap. She did and I adjusted her position with her bottom in front across my lap and her legs on one side and head down on the other.

It was time and I started to rub her bottom over her knickers. T started to moan quietly in pleasure and then I began the spanking again. Just warming her up.

After a few minutes, I then put my thumbs on either side of the waistband of her knickers and peeled them down to her knees, exposing her rosy bottom. Her legs were now locked together by her knickers, she could open them a bit but not fully.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

The spanking began again only now it was focussed on her cheeks, right in the middle, alternate cheeks, spank after spank, her bottom turning an ever-deepening shade of red. The spanking continued and T started to moan and squeal as each stroke landed.

I knew it was time and I picked up the slipper. First I just rubbed it on her cheeks so she could feel it, rubbing it across her bottom, letting it cool down and then I raised it and brought it down firmly across her right cheek. The sound was something new as it landed, the sound of leather on naked skin filled the air and as it landed a loud squeal came from T. A stroke was aimed at the other cheek and again a squeal came out. This pattern continued as twenty strokes of the slipper were applied, ten on each cheek. All were followed with a squeal which then became almost a shriek as the final strokes landed.

The sound and feel of the slipper on the skin made a new sensation and left lovely red marks.

I now put down the slipper and rubbed T’s bottom with my left hand whilst my right slipped between her legs searching out her wetness. T stretched her legs apart as best she could to allow access and raised her bum allowing my fingers to explore her pussy. It was soaking wet and two fingers immediately found their way in and explored inside as my thumb rubbed and pressed against her clit.

In seconds, the squeals had turned into moans and she bucked and rocked as my fingers played with her, the tune was now one of pleasure and not pain and in only seconds the first gush came flooding across my lap and soaking my boxers. T’s orgasm was immediate and as my fingers explored more juices squirted out covering me and the bed.

Now it was all about pleasure and I just kept rubbing and fingering and T just kept moaning and the squirts just kept coming. It was the wettest T had ever been, she was just so aroused her orgasms flowed one after another.

After what must have been twenty minutes of cumming I then started to rub T’s bottom taking my fingers from between her legs and just rubbing her hot red bottom. The slipper had left clear marks where it had landed and her bottom was now covered in a deep red hue. I traced them with my fingers and rubbed them and then just started to spank again, not hard just warming her bottom.

After a few minutes like this, it was now I announced for T to get up. I told her to stand up and step out of her knickers.

Now naked she stood up in front of me. I got up and placed two pillows on the bed and instructed T to climb over them! She did as she was told.

T was now head down bottom up on the bed with her bottom raised and her legs slightly apart. Her wet pussy was fully on display to me and my cock was just throbbing. I desperately wanted to put it in her but first, we had the belt. I needed to release myself, so I dropped my wet boxers and we were both now naked. My hard-on throbbed and stood out but I picked up the belt and doubled it over in my hand. I laid it across T’s bottom and announced, “Twelve strokes of the belt.”

I told T to count them!!

I raised the belt and brought it down across both cheeks. T, squealed loudly as it landed and it immediately made a clear line about an inch and a half wide, the width of the belt. T uttered, “one, sir.” We had never talked about her calling me Sir! This just came from T but I liked it. The second landed just a fraction lower and again a loud squeal, a line appeared and two Sir! This continued on three, four, five, six and six, but then seven T now screamed rather than squealed and her hand came back to cover her bottom. She tried to move and said no more !! It had landed on a spot that was hurting.

I insisted we continue, “You have five more!!”

I instructed her to move her hands and stay in position and the eighth stroke landed followed by nine and ten, on the eleventh stroke again her hand came back and she screamed but I said, “You have one more,” and her hand moved and I brought down the twelfth stroke. I made it even harder as it was the final stroke and T let out a real scream and both her hands went back to cover her bottom.

I put down the belt admiring the lines and the redness, almost bruising (that would come out later)

I immediately started to rub her bottom, my fingers again exploring her wetness and began rubbing and fingering her pussy only now I could wait no longer. I mounted the bed behind her lowering my mouth and began sucking and licking at her pussy, lapping up the juices as they gushed out.

T was moaning and panting, pushing her clit and grinding her pussy onto my tongue and the juices kept flowing filling my mouth. I lapped them up l, swallowed and drank them down.

t was now time and I raised myself, my throbbing cock was now pointed at her lips and T suddenly pushed back engulfing it in her pussy. T started to ride me. Pressing and squeezing my cock with her muscles and we fucked each other deeply

The smell and aroma of T’s cum filled the air and the sounds of both of us moaning and panting took over. Finally, I was ready then I thrust deeply, embedding my cock as far in as it would go and my cum exploded, filling her up, both of us moaning in unison. T then squeezed with her muscles forcing my cock out and she just gushed and squirted only now flooding the bed with our mixed juices.

We now literally collapsed on the soaking wet bed, our naked bodies entwined as we lay down looking at each other hardly able to speak, after a minute or so we both just lay down saying WOW how great it was. T said how much she loved being instructed to get in position, how the pain just made the orgasms stronger, and, how she knew I would play with her making the pain just the building of excitement.

I explained how her cumming and gushing just turned me on and how the more she did it the more I wanted to spank/slipper/strap her knowing it would lead to more orgasms

It had been great and this was the real start of our many adventures. The spankings before had been great but this was something else. T just loved the pain and the pleasure. The more pleasure the more pain she could take and the more she wanted. The orgasms she had were just so powerful, so intense and so wet when she gushed and so much fun to be part of!!

More of our adventures to come if you want them.

Published 
Written by Dalliance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments