Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Spanking Changed It All

"Nikki’s teenage attitude was changed when her girlfriend started to spank her"

40
5 Comments 5
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

Samantha walked into the living room, looking for Nikki, and was holding a notebook. As soon as she walked in, she saw that Nikki spotted the notebook and a look of horror spread across her face.

Samantha was forty-three years old and had met nineteen-year-old Nikki purely by chance when they were both having a coffee and got chatting. They quickly realised they had a mutual desire, which was that Samantha regretted not having a daughter, whilst Nikki regretted having a mother who took her responsibilities so badly that she failed to give Nikki the strict upbringing that she now knew would have made her a far better young lady.

Having discovered that, they happily agreed to go on a date together, which was three months ago, and they moved in together a month ago.

Nikki was hopeful that Samantha would become the strict mother she never had, and Samantha wanted to enjoy a friendship with a daughter figure who respected her and wanted her maternal advice.

It wasn’t long before Samantha was having second thoughts, though, because Nikki was often quite rude to her and telling her off didn’t stop that teenage attitude, However, she hadn’t had the experience of dealing with a daughter in her late teens and floundered.

Nikki knew that she was almost automatically rude because that was what she was to her own mother out of frustration with her, but actually wanted Samantha to react and be strict with her and give her the maternal discipline she never had. In fact, Nikki’s frustration now was that Samantha was holding back for some reason.

Nikki was shocked, though, to discover that Samantha had found her punishment book. Instead of being disciplined by her real mother, Nikki knew that she deserved to be taken to task for talking back to her in a rude way. So, trying to teach herself, she kept a list of the times that she felt she deserved punishment and converted that into the number of times she spanked herself with a wooden-backed hairbrush.

Nikki continued that when living with Samantha, but only spanked herself when Samantha wasn’t around. However, she hoped Samantha would know how to deal with her and use spanking to correct her teenage attitude.

Nikki’s problem was also that she couldn’t make herself spank herself hard enough and wanted Samantha to do it properly. However, she never plucked up the courage to ask her, but knew she was risking losing Samantha as her chummy mummy because she could tell she was getting more and more annoyed with the attitude she was showing.

Samantha had flicked through the book before coming backstairs and could see it was a list of punishments but wondered just who was punishing Nikki for the things that she had written down that she had done wrong. When she saw the punishments that supposedly Nikki received, she even thought how cool it would be if she was the one who disciplined her, and then thought that if she disciplined Nikki then maybe she wouldn’t be so rude to her.

Samantha looked at Nikki who was dressed as she so often did in summer with a tight vest top and very short skirt which showed off her gorgeous bare arms and legs.

Samantha was in a sleeveless dress with a hem to her knees, and also with bare legs.

Samantha saw that Nikki was blushing and thought maybe she was seeing someone else at the same time and thinking the worst said in a very stern voice, “So who has been punishing you? “

Nikki blushed an even deeper red, and whist she normally found lying so easy, this time she couldn’t help herself but tell the truth. “Actually, no one, Samantha. I’ve spanked myself with a hairbrush when I have answered you rudely but quite frankly nowhere near hard enough.”

Samantha was shocked but thought quickly and saw that maybe spanking a nineteen-year-old would work and sort out all the problems in their relationship and said, “Now is the time for a spring clean.” She said it as a statement rather than a question.

Nikki didn’t understand, and asked, “What do you mean by a spring clean, Samantha?”

Samantha kept the stern look on her face as she replied, “It means out with the old in with the new.”

Nikki gulped as she asked, “Do you mean that you will spank me?”

Samantha continued in her stern tone of voice as he replied, “Exactly.” After a few moments of silence, Samantha continued, “We need a major change to happen in order to retain our relationship. You said you wanted a maternal figure you could respect, and whilst I don’t think you respect me now given your sharp tongue and rude retorts, I think I can make you respect me if I took on the strict maternal role that I think you need. That means when you’re rude I don’t just tell you off, but I give you what you need which is a bare bottom spanking, still with the hairbrush with you across my lap, and spanking you until I am satisfied that you have learned your lesson each and every time.”

Samantha glared at Nikki, knowing that this conversation could either make or break their relationship because what they had now wasn’t working, what with her being a chummy mummy because of her age, whereas if part of that was being a really strict maternal mum, demanding obedience from her daughter, and spanking her each and every time she fell below being a perfect daughter, then it was a real chance for their relationship to blossom.

Nikki was almost speechless, but even when she was about to say something she knew it was going to be a rude retort which would probably end the relationship. Better, she thought, to stay silent and let Samantha control everything, and make every decision, which she will agree to, and then maybe they would have a good future together.

Samantha took Nikki’s silence as being positive and said in a tone that she doubted Nikki would question, “In our post-spring clean relationship you will obey everything I say immediately, or else earn another spanking. Whenever it happens you can be sure that at the earliest possible moment, I will tell you to fetch your hairbrush and get fully undressed and get across my lap for what will always be a long and very hard spanking. You being naked will be a sign that you are definitely not in control and that I definitely am in control.”

Nikki listened intently, her mouth slightly open as though in shock, which in fact was exactly how she felt, thinking what this new life would be like. It would be such a dramatic change, for sure, but one that she could see could work so well for them both.

Samantha took Nikki’s continued silence as her acceptance of what she was saying, and ordered, “Now get undressed and then go and fetch me the hairbrush that you use when spanking yourself, young lady.”

Nikki realised that as well as being surprised by Samantha‘s dominant character, she was actually turned on by the thought of having to submit to her chummy mummy, and obediently stood up and got undressed. She pulled her vest top over her head, folded it once, and put it on the table. She then put her arms behind your back, undid her bra, slid the straps down her arms, caught it, and put it on top of her vest top. She glanced at Samantha and saw that she wasn’t looking at her breasts but at her eyes, as though this wasn’t sexual for her but disciplinary. Nikki knew she was feeling tense at the thought of a proper spanking, but was also thinking how sexy Samantha looked as she glared at her.

Quickly getting into a submissive mode, Nikki then undid her skirt and pushed it down to her ankles, catching her knickers on the way, stepping out of them, scooping them up, folding them both, and putting them on top of her vest top and bra.

Nikki again bit her lip as she looked at Samantha but remembered the instruction to go and get her hairbrush. She therefore didn’t hesitate or question the order, but instead immediately walked out of the living room, went up the stairs to their bedroom, got the hairbrush, and quickly went back downstairs and into the living room. She saw Samantha seated on a dining chair and quickly walked up to her and held out the hairbrush for her chummy mummy to take from her.

As Samantha watched Nikki get undressed and then walk out of the living room, her mind was in turmoil. On the one hand, she wondered if giving Nikki a spanking would end their relationship, but on the other hand was more and more certain that this could be the new start that was needed. Then, as Nikki was out of the room so Samantha gave it some more thought and realised this was exactly what had to be. She certainly didn’t enjoy Nikki answering her back and being rude with her retorts, and so having disciplinary control over her was something that made sense because whilst she had wanted to have a girlfriend who might be her daughter’s age, she wasn’t so happy with the experience that she had had. However, just maybe, if things changed and she had a girlfriend who acted like an obedient daughter should, this could be the most fabulous relationship for her.

So, when Nikki came back into the room and saw that she had already gone to the dining table and turned a dining chair into the room and sat down, she happily saw Nikki was still in obedient mode as she came over to her and held out the hairbrush.

Samantha kept a stern look on her face as she took the hairbrush from Nikki and ordered, “Now get across my lap.” She had purposely pulled the hem of her dress right up so Nikki would lie across her bare thighs, which she thought Nikki would like.

Nikki still held her tongue like she had never done before as she stepped to Samantha’s side, and eased herself down across her lap, balancing on the far side of the seat albeit enjoying how she brushed her hands along Samantha’s bare thighs, and then lowered herself also enjoying her bare tummy pressing down onto Samantha’s bare thighs. As she settled down with her hands on the floor looking under the seat and seeing her own legs dangling under the far side, but, more importantly, having the close-up upside-down view of Samantha’s so gorgeous legs, Nikki again realised just how turned on she was. This was definitely much better than giving Samantha rude retorts which she always regretted, and now, knowing that this time she was going to struggle with the pain of being spanked with her hairbrush, she still told herself it would be worth it if it helped retain a long-term loving relationship with Samantha.

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

Once Nikki had settled down across her lap, Samantha rubbed her bare bottom cheeks with her hand, knowing this would reinforce her control. After several rubs, she glared at the back of Nikki’s head and said sternly, “A spring clean will mean me giving you a proper spank for each and every spank you have said in your notebook that you have given yourself but too lightly. Make sure you do not even try to get up because that will tell me how insincere you will be. On the other hand, by staying in position and taking every last spank, it will tell me how you want a new beginning as much as I do. I don’t need any smart-alec answers either from you, young lady, just your total obedience by staying across my lap until I have given you every last spank.”

Nikki listened to Samantha’s firmly spoken instruction and knew that her natural reaction was to answer Samantha back, but then the instruction not to speak was a good one. She was so annoyed with herself every time she gave Samantha a rude retort, so just accepting every instruction, without even having to acknowledge her acceptance, made absolute sense to her. This would be yet another angle to the new beginning that she hoped was happening right now.

Samantha was very pleased with the fact that Nikki did remain silent, so that was so positive. To reinforce her control she then added, “Just to be clear, young lady, I am not doing this in a maternal role, but quite simply as your girlfriend. From now on I will be the dominant one, and make all of the decisions, and you will obey whatever I say, or this will not be the one and only spanking I ever give you. Again, I don’t need your response other than to lie there knowing that, as I spank you, there is every prospect for me to spank you again each and every time you do not follow my instructions to the letter.”

The scene was set for both of them, with Samantha clearly in control and Nikki clearly submissive. This was so different to how things had been up to then with Nikki acting quite often as the argumentative teenager and Samantha getting stressed.

Samantha was satisfied that she was in control as she raised her hand and looked down at Nikki’s unprotected bare bottom lying so seductively across her lap. Of course, she would normally want to kiss those bottom cheeks, but right now that wasn’t on her mind as she brought her palm down firmly on Nikki’s far bottom cheek, watched as her hand flattened Nikki’s bottom cheek, and listened to Nikki’s gasp before she brought her hand back up and spanked her hand back down on Nikki’s near bottom cheek, again watching it flatten as she listened to Nikki’s pain-filled gasp.

Nikki knew that she welcomed this show of authority from Samantha, and fully intended remaining in position across her lap. What she didn’t expect was that each spank was going to hurt as much as it did, and, as the spanking progressed, so her bottom was stinging more and more, and she knew that she was squirming around on Samantha’s lap as she watched her calf muscles tense telling her that Samantha was intent on making sure this was a hard spanking.

Even as Nikki started to gasp and squirm around on her lap, Samantha managed to land harder and harder spanks, knowing she had to keep going until Nikki was crying, and then some more after that. After all, this was a spring clean of all that had happened between them before and whilst it might still be an equal relationship of two girlfriends, discipline had entered the relationship and Samantha needed Nikki to understand that she would be under threat of being spanked time and again if she continued to act like an insolent teenager in the years to come.

As Nikki’s bottom stung more and more so she also knew that her eyes were filling with tears because she could no longer make out Samantha’s calf muscles but rather just her blurred legs, However, she continued to tell herself that with Samantha in charge of her and with authority to spank her on her sole say so, her own attitude would change very quickly, and, like any teenager, the threat of a spanking would make her behave better and better. Yes, this was a spring clean, and the future would be very different to the past, but by handing Samantha disciplinary control over her Nikki knew that she was more likely to secure the long-term relationship that she desired.

Once Nikki was crying and Samantha was continuing to spank her really hard, she also realised that she was finding spanking Nikki quite a sexual act. She knew it was possible because another friend of hers was in a relationship where she was in charge of her girlfriend, albeit they were both the same age. After all, that is what gave Samantha the confidence to give Nikki a spanking because her friends' relationship was working really well. However, she didn’t expect to feel the flutters flying around her vagina as they were, and she wondered if she would even reach an orgasm whilst spanking Nikki. Of course, as girlfriends, it would be okay if they both had orgasms during the spanking.

Nikki continued to find the spanking difficult to cope with, but when Samantha rested and rubbed her bottom in circles as well as rubbing up and down the backs of her legs and even the inside of her thigh, so she realised that she was getting even more sexually turned on by being spanked. This was not something she had expected and whilst she struggled each time Samantha started spanking her again, she yearned for the times that Samantha rubbed her bottom and legs and inner thigh.

Samantha saw that Nikki’s bottom and the backs of her legs were equally glowing red and that Nicky was crying uncontrollably, so the next time that she paused and rubbed her bottom and legs and thigh, she said to Nikki, “Okay, Nikki, you can get up now. Stand up and face me with your hands on your head so we can discuss the future.”

By now Nick had parted her legs and was rather hoping that Samantha would rub her very wet pussy lips, but that didn’t happen and, knowing that she needed, indeed wanted, to be obedient, so she eased herself up from Samantha’s lap, turned and faced Samantha albeit only seeing her through blurred vision, and put her head hands firmly on top of her head. As she did so she realised that she would actually like to rub her stinging bottom cheeks, but this was all part of the discipline regime that she knew that she would now have to abide by, and so wanted Samantha to know that she was in charge and that she would be obeyed.

As Nikki was standing there, Samantha knew her eyes were full of tears so took a moment to enjoy seeing her bare breasts and could see her hair mound was glistening from her own sex juice. Then, reacting, Samantha pulled up her dress and pushed her knickers down to the floor, scooping them up and putting them on the chair next to her. She then parted her legs, glared at Nikki, and ordered, “You have been a very naughty girl. However, I need you to say thank you for spanking you, just as I would expect you to do every single time that I spank you in future. Now kneel down and give me the best tongue sex you have ever given me.”

Nikki’s own vagina was throbbing as she listened to Samantha’s stern tone of voice, but she did as she was told, kneeled on the floor putting her hands on Samantha’s warm thighs, bent inwards, and started to kiss Samantha’s inner thighs, just as they would both do to each other when they were in bed together, but this was a naughty girl saying thank you to her dominant girlfriend. She kissed further and further up Samantha’s thighs until she got to her stretched pussy lips and licked and sucked away, easing her tongue inside Samantha’s vagina and at the same time flicking Samantha’s taut clit. As she did so, she heard Samantha’s louder and louder erotic gasps and then a huge orgasm.

Samantha found the whole experience so wonderful and really did hope that Nikki thought the same. Assuming that she did, she cupped her hands around Nikki’s face, eased her face up, lent down, and kissed her firmly on the lips, easing her tongue inside Nikki’s now welcoming mouth and their tongues entwined as they kissed. Samantha was happy that Nikki was clearly accepting whatever she did and, just as readily, hand-in-hand went upstairs to their bedroom where Samantha undressed and was as naked as Nikki was, equals again, as both lay on the bed and made glorious love together.

It didn’t take long for Samantha to give Nikki her first orgasm but that only told them both that they saw the benefit of this change in their relationship.

As Nikki was brought to her second orgasm so she thought how wonderful it was that they now had this new relationship, and both were happy with leaving the old behind them and entering a new wonderful relationship.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments