Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wendy The Cougar Part 1 - Blacked

"Wendy finds cougar pleasure seducing a pair of 19-year-old boys for amazing sex"

46
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of 2 of a fictional story based on Wendy52’s real-life sexual exploits. Be sure to watch for Part 2 that continues this particular story.*** To add color (or colour), Wendy’s British lover uses British slang sex terms. <p> [ADVERT] </p>For those unfamiliar with these, definitions are provided at the end of the story in the order they appear."

Wendy Kay was bored. She tried to keep busy, but since her partial retirement, she had been fighting a losing battle. Working occasionally from home didn’t fill the gaps, once the initial rush of being free was over. It had been nice to spend more time with her girlfriends and enjoy long lunches and play more tennis. It was also nice to be able to work out regularly at the gym without having to get up at 5 am. But on the days when her friends were busy, and she had finished her workout, she was bored. With just her and her husband home, the house was easy to clean. She was a tidy person, to begin with. Books were read and the plan to write a book herself was mulled over. Shopping was done but there was only so much that she needed to do or buy. She tanned by the pool and checked out her social media, but it just wasn’t enough. Especially on those lonely nights when her husband was out of town. And he was out of town a lot for the oil business.   

There was only one major hobby that Wendy had. It was one that neither her husband nor her friends knew about—sex with younger men. Or to be precise, preferably with guys in the eighteen to the twenty-something range. And within this potential pool of sex partners, she had mainly focused on young black guys, with a few Hispanics thrown in for variety. Perhaps there was something psychological about this, but Wendy didn’t care. She liked the way their skin contrasted with hers and especially liked their cocks. Big black cocks were nice, but she wasn’t picky. As long as the guy was nice, clean, and respectful, she would suck or fuck him. She was a professional with class, and had her standards—and those standards applied to being a cougar slut when it came to picking men as well as the way she wanted to be treated by them.

The problem was, pickings were slim lately. It was getting harder to find the kind of young guy she desired, though she cruised the usual places where they congregated during the day. The reader shouldn’t construe this to read that she rarely had sex with her preferred prey,  but rather she craved it more frequently these days due to the free time she had now.

On this particular day, Wendy decided to go for a jog through her upscale neighborhood. Changing into her running shorts and top, she looked herself over critically in the mirror. In her mid-fifties, she couldn’t let her body go downhill or she would never attract those young guys. Today, however, she liked what she saw in her mirror. Her muscles were toned and her body weighed a slim one-hundred-twenty-nine pounds. On her five-foot-six frame, that looked good. Her ass was nice—round and reasonably firm, and her boobs stuck out nice and firm. They were perfect globes that looked good. She knew from the compliments she always received that there was no problem in that area. They were a perfect 34-C with nice pink nipples if someone needed to know.

Selecting a short, form-fitting exercise top and jogging shorts, she decided to forego the panties. After all, you never knew who you might meet. A flash of her bald, waxed pussy usually did the trick of breaking the ice. The workout shorts showed off her legs and ass nicely. Her short auburn hair swirled about her head as she twirled in front of the full-length mirror. Just right!

She had only gone half a block on her run when she ran into Jenny Smith. Jenny was a friendly, buxom, blonde, about forty-five, that would be categorized as a BBW, though an attractive one. At this moment, she was supervising two teen boys unloading her SUV. Wendy recognized one as Jenny’s son, Jason, but the other was a well-built black teenager about the same age. That would put at them both about nineteen. They were taking a pair of suitcases out of the vehicle.

“Got company, Jenny?” Wendy asked.

“Yeah, we do. Nigel here is staying with us for a month as part of an exchange deal with my son, Jason’s, water polo team,” Jenny replied, pointing to the black teen boy.

“Oh, no kidding. I didn’t know your son played water polo. I know your older son played soccer with my son, but water polo is something else,” Wendy told Jenny.

“My youngest is different than my others. He saw water polo during the Olympics and wanted to do it. Nigel, Jason, come over here and say hi to Wendy,” she told the two boys.

“Hi Mrs. Kay,” blonde Jason said, eyeing Wendy up.

“Hello Mrs. Kay, I’m Nigel. So pleased to meet you, ma’am,” Nigel told her with a cultured English accent, as he too, eyed the attractive Wendy up.

“Hi, glad to meet you, Nigel. You can call me Wendy. Where are you from? You sound British,” Wendy commented.

“I’m from Manchester, ma’am, so I guess you’re right. Except that my family is originally from the Bahamas. My dad transferred to the UK for his banking job and I mostly grew up there,” Nigel replied.

Wendy took in the very attractive black teen. He had a gorgeous body on a six-foot frame and obvious upper body musculature. But one of his most attractive features was his English accent. So cultured and proper. Wendy was used to the local black kids whose vocabulary and accent was more derived from the ‘hood, so Nigel’s accent was different and fun to hear. Of course, the main thing Wendy was curious about was Nigel’s manhood. After all, that was the thing she loved about black men, their BBC. Immediately she wanted him in her bed.

Jason was also tasty. Of similar size and build to Nigel, it seemed like just yesterday he was a little kid. But now he was all grown up. And very attractive in his own right. Which only added to the stirring in her loins.

Both Nigel and Jason ogled Wendy’s nice trim body, with their gaze coming to rest on her tits. Even though to them, she was an older woman, they liked what they saw. Wendy seemed to exude sexiness. Even her tone of voice and the way she looked at them with her brown eyes were flirtatious.

Wendy continued, “So, do you have a pool to practice in here?” she said, nodding towards the house.

Jason answered, “No, unfortunately, we don’t have a pool. We just train at the Aquatics Center. It would be nice to have one though.”

“Why don’t you two come over and use mine whenever you want? I don’t mind,” Wendy offered.

“Nah, we would hate to bug you,” Jason said.

“It’s no trouble whatsoever. In fact, why don’t the two of you come to my house tomorrow for lunch and bring your swimsuits,” Wendy told them with an inviting smile.

Then she turned to Jenny and said, “Why don’t you bring the boys over tomorrow? We can all have lunch and you and I can watch the boys swim.”

Jenny agreed, oblivious to Wendy’s flirting with the boys, and a time was settled upon. Then Wendy jogged off with the boys watching and admiring her ass.

Turning to Jason, Nigel said, “She’s a right hot older bird. I wouldn’t mind rogering her! I bet she looks amazing starkers. Such nice jubblies!” [A glossary of British slang sex-related terms for US readers is provided at the end of this story.]

Laughing, Jason replied, “I’m not sure exactly what you said, but if you mean she has a sexy body and nice tits. I’m with you. Even though she is, like, my mom’s age (and he was wrong, she was around ten years older), she is pretty fucking hot!”

Then turning serious, Jason continued, “Listen, I think she is pretty wild. I mean when it comes to young guys like us. I’ve heard rumors, and I’ve seen her at the skate park. She was sitting on the bench with her legs rather spread wearing a short skirt. I thought she was watching a relative, but she left with some kid that I’m sure she didn’t know.”

Nigel was interested, “That is some rumour! Any more rumours about her?”

“Yeah, my friend told me a while back he was mowing the lawn at the house next to hers and heard music from her house. He was curious and climbed up a tree to look over the privacy fence. There was Wendy, naked by the pool, tanning. He said she got out a dildo and was fucking herself with it, but I don’t know if I believe all that coming from him. Sometimes he’s full of shit. Anyway, she might be kind of slutty, in a high-class way,” Jason explained.

As the boys discussed Wendy’s hotness, Wendy was jogging around the block thinking naughty thoughts. Seeing such a hot guy, in Nigel, aroused the full cougar in her. She was already thinking about how delicious Nigel’s black cock would be in her mouth, and how it would feel inside her pussy. And that buff body! Wow! For that matter, Jason would be a treat as well. Wendy could feel a three-way coming on, but first, it had to be Nigel.

When she arrived back home, Wendy stripped naked and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water flow over her naked body as she closed her eyes and fantasized about Nigel’s cock and muscles. Getting out, she toweled her body off, once again checking herself out critically in the full-length mirror, before plopping nude on the bed. Selecting a large black dildo, Wendy lubed it up and began toying her clit with its head before sliding it into her hungry cunt. Her pussy lips clung to the latex toy tightly as she began to move it in and out of her, imagining it was Nigel’s big black cock taking her. Soon she was approaching nirvana and as she did so, she twisted her nipple just as she was about to cum.

The orgasm shook her body as Wendy exploded from the inside out in a burst of pleasure. Finished, she lay back with her breast heaving from the experience, plotting her next move. The two boys would have to wait until tomorrow, unfortunately. Wendy debated cruising the skate park or the arcade but decided she needed to go shopping to get some items for the upcoming lunch. With her set of Ben-Wa balls inserted into her cunt for pleasure, she set off

It was fortunate she had decided to go shopping because as she was checking out at the grocery store, she heard a voice behind her.

“Hey, Wendy, do you remember me? DeShaun? How are you doing?” a handsome young black man said to her.

Immediately Wendy recognized him, though she wouldn’t have remembered his name if he hadn’t told her. She had jerked him off around three years previous and probably sucked his cock. She wasn’t sure, after all, she had sucked and jacked off too many boys just like him to remember all the details. She did remember how nice and polite he was. He had also done well under her guidance at school. She, therefore, asked him how he was doing and was rewarded to find he had started a great job recently.

DeShaun continued, “I’m grateful for everything you did for me,” then, with a gleam in his eye, he added, “And I mean everything.”

“Oh, it was my pleasure, DeShaun. My pleasure indeed!” Wendy replied, picking up on the double-entendre.    

The small talk continued out to the parking lot where Wendy found out that he had a girlfriend, but then he admitted, “But she isn’t quite like you. Nobody has done that to me quite like you did.”

“Well, DeShaun, why don’t you meet me in the back of the parking lot, over there by those trees, in your car? I’ll drive back there too. I think you deserve a reward for how well you’ve done if you catch my meaning,” Wendy told him in cougar mode, her brown eyes shining.

The deal was quickly struck and they met in the back of the parking lot. Wendy brazenly got in the back seat of her SUV and motioned DeShaun back. Joining her, Wendy helped unzip and pull down his shorts. His nice cock sprung to attention. It wasn’t as big as some, but it was a decent size. Wendy didn’t care, she knew his cock and cum would be delicious. Putting her rather short hair auburn into a scrunchie to keep it out of her face, she began to go down on his prime-time young dick.

Wendy was not disappointed. This virile young man had a wonderful cock to suck. It filled her mouth nicely, and she was soon rewarded by his grunts and moans as she took him to that special place. Inside her pussy, the Ben-Wa balls were working their magic, exciting her as she sucked his schlong.

“Oh god! Oh, shit mama! Oh shit, you suck cock so fine, baby! Your mouth be so fine, mama! You’re gonna make my cock cum, baby. Gonna make your man cum for damn sure!”

The taste of his pre-cum was soon in her mouth and his tight balls and moans indicated that soon the white nectar from his black cock was going to fill her mouth. And so it was, as he arched his back, shoving his dick further down her throat as he climaxed.

The amount of cum ejaculating from his throbbing dick filled Wendy’s mouth. She greedily sucked it down, swallowing his baby cream like the pro she was at sucking dick. Her pussy was feeling the magic from the balls doing their thing in it as well.

“Fuck yeah, mama, you’re the best! Way better than my girlfriend. Did you know that you were the first girl to ever suck my cock? I’m not forgetting you, baby,” DeShaun raved as the spurts ceased and he withdrew his penis from her lips.

Wendy felt very pleased as she wiped the remnants of cum off her lips, and looked at DeShaun with bright eyes. Some of his jizz had dripped onto her shirt, but she didn’t care. It had turned into a perfect afternoon with a lollipop of black cock as a treat. Finally, DeShaun climbed out of the SUV and got into his car, driving away satisfied. There was nothing like having an older white woman worship your dick!

Later that night at the Smith house, Nigel climbed into bed. His thoughts drifted to the older white woman who had stopped and talked to them. Nigel recalled her slim, sexy body, long legs, sweet ass, and delicious baps. The fact that Jason said that it was rumoured that she was a bit randy excited him. He intended to bang an American girl while he was here, but he always imagined it would be one his age. However, the mature woman who chatted them up had an undeniable sex appeal. It was easy to imagine doing a spread with her.

Imagining fucking Wendy’s naked body had a natural effect on Nigel. There was only one desire on his part: to “Beat the Bishop”, as his mates would put it. Pulling his underwear off, Nigel began to stroke his big hard cock in the way that men have done from time immemorial. He had a bar on from his fantasies and stroking it felt so good! Nigel imagined his cock plunging in and out of Wendy’s mature axe wound, making her cry out as they fucked. Nigel had fucked a few girls before, but a mature woman old enough to be his mum would be a new experience. A woman with the amount of experience in bed that Wendy likely had, would make it an amazing experience!

Nigel felt the cum well up from his balls and the wonderful release of cumming. His baby batter shot high into the air, coming down to splatter on his chest in an evergrowing mosaic of creamy cum. Satisfied at last, he lay back and hoped that he would get a chance to chat Wendy up and see if she was the high-class slut that she seemed like she was.

In his bedroom, Jason was going through the same process, his hand stroking his large, lubed cock. However, Jason had been having fantasies of making it with an older woman for a while now. Rumors of Wendy’s possible sluttiness had started this line of fantasy a while back, and Jason had surfed the ‘net to find nude pics of mature women. Going to his secret stash of pics on his laptop, Jason found a naked woman that looked reasonably like Wendy, posed in a variety of suggestive poses.

Slipping off his underwear, Jason began to vigorously jerk his stiff cock to the pictures. It was such a good feeling, pleasuring his cock, feeling it tingle with pleasure as he grasped his stiff rod in his hand. As he looked at the porn pic, he thought of Wendy, imagining how he would fuck her and she would suck his dick. Jason had fucked a couple of girls before, but he imagined that Wendy knew tricks that would make sex with her much more amazing than the quick, standard rutting he had done with teen girls.

Drops of pre-cum appeared on Jason’s cock head as he stared at the computer image. He could imagine his prick going in and out of Wendy’s mature cunt. The only question that he had was if her cunt was shaved or hairy. Soon, he too was nearing orgasm. Beating his meat rapidly, he brought himself to a climax with a gasp.

Like with Nigel, his cum shot upwards in a great arc, splattering at last on his belly and dripping down the shaft of his dick. If only it was Wendy who had been jacking, sucking, or fucking him!

Wendy, that night, was oblivious to the extent of the full sexual impact she had made on these two boys. DeShaun, Nigel, and Jason weren’t the only ones masturbating to thoughts of Wendy that night—there were a couple of others as well, that were jerking off to the memory of her and the thought of future sex with her.

The next day, lunch couldn’t come soon enough for both Wendy and the boys. Jenny brought them over punctually and Wendy showed them back to the patio and pool area, where she encouraged them to don their swim trunks and get in. Soon their muscular nineteen-year-old bodies in brief speedos were on display before Wendy and Jenny who likewise had donned their swimsuits, both one-piece numbers.

Wendy was in heaven looking at their muscles and crotch bulges, and even Jenny had some very inappropriate thoughts about Nigel and his bulge—thoughts that she kept to herself. Fucking a young house guest half her age was taboo, but right now Jenny was visualizing his muscular black body and BBC taking her and having his way with her, his cock repeatedly and forcefully fucking her helpless pussy. The fact that she had heard that black guys had big cocks added to her fantasy immensely. She would have been titillated by the fact that Nigel had been surreptitiously eyeing her ample boobs as well. Plans of seducing him began to pop up at the edge of her mind.

Nigel excused himself to go to the “loo”, and just a couple of minutes later, Wendy found an excuse to go into the house as well. They bumped into each other as Nigel came out of the bathroom.

“Excuse me, ma’am, I’m sorry, so sorry,” Nigel blurted out.

Wendy’s bikini cover-up was open in the front, displaying her firm sexy body and nice tits in a one-piece that showed plenty of cleavage and belly as well, due to it opening up in front to a diamond shape, her bare, firm, belly, crisscrossed by the strings of the suit. At other times she would have just worn a bikini, but with Jenny there, she felt she needed to show some decorum.

“No, it was my fault. But, oh my! You do have a very fit body. The kind of body that makes a woman like me lose my mind,” Wendy flirted, her brown eyes once again flashing.

Wendy reminded Nigel of a posh Lady of the Manor, and replied gallantly, “I think you have a body that would make men lose their minds as well, Wendy.”

“Well, thank you, Nigel. But I’m sure that a young guy like you couldn’t possibly be interested in the body of a woman my age,” Wendy said, fishing for a positive comeback that would indicate his interest.

“Wendy, you have a right smashing body. Absolutely first-rate. You are very fit and sexy in my book,” Nigel replied.

“Hmmm, flattery will get you everywhere! Especially with me,” Wendy told him as she put her hands on his broad shoulders.

Before she let him go, she reemphasized with lingering eye contact, “Especially with me.”

valentiinnaa1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valentiinnaa1

There was no doubt that the physical contact was lingering far beyond social norms, and the fuck-me look in her beautiful brown eyes was unmistakable. Nigel was both turned on and at a loss for words at the same time.

They finally made their way back to the patio and lunch was served. In the small talk, Nigel mentioned that he wanted to try authentic Mexican food here in America. Wendy immediately mentioned a Mexican restaurant that a friend’s husband owned and asked if he want her to take him there for lunch tomorrow.

While the invite could be construed as applying to all of them, her eyes were on Nigel. He replied that he’d love to. Jason jumped in and agreed as well. However, Jenny reminded Jason that they had a dental appointment around the same time tomorrow and wouldn’t be able to go.

“What about Nigel? I don’t mind picking him up and taking him to lunch. Show him some real Mexican food and the best chili verde around. That is if you don’t mind?” Wendy offered, always the classy hostess.

“Sure, why not?” Jenny responded, clueless to the fact that this was a ploy to get Nigel alone with her for sexual purposes, rather than just being friendly.

Nigel was thrilled. After the encounter in the hallway, he knew for sure that the randy Wendy probably had something sexual in mind. Jason was disappointed that he couldn’t finagle his way to join them. If what he thought and had seen about her was true, Wendy might be planning to have her way with his friend.

Later Nigel told Jason about the encounter in the house.

“You lucky bastard! I think you’re gonna get laid. I told you she was a slut,” Jason gushed.

“I think Wendy is possibly a bit of a tart, despite her class, so if she wants a romp, I’m all for it, even if she is a bit old,” Nigel replied, excited at the prospect of bedding sexy Wendy despite his dismissive tone.

Needless to say, once the guys were in their respective beds that night, both again masturbated with Wendy in mind, and once again both of them shot a strong load of cum from their big, hard, young cocks as they orgasmed. Jason rubbed the drying cum on his belly, imagining it was on Wendy’s tits.

The next day, Wendy chose to wear crotchless panties and a half-cup bra to show maximum cleavage. Over those, she wore a short skirt and a sleeveless blouse with enough buttons left undone to show off her tits.

The Smiths were leaving for the dentist when Wendy stopped by in her classic Mustang convertible with the top down. Nigel smiled when he saw Wendy. She looked smashing. Her breasts looked deliciously exposed, promising untold pleasure for his mouth if he got lucky. Her long legs beckoned, leading to hidden pleasure above them.

Getting in the car, Nigel held the door open for her, and Wendy obliged him by showing lots of thigh up to her pussy. Her pussy wasn’t quite revealed (though she tried to show it), but it was titillating nonetheless. At the restaurant, the crowd forced them to be seated in the waiting area to be seated facing opposite each other. When Nigel was looking at her, Wendy took the opportunity to flash him her pussy and smile at him. By the look on his face, there was no doubt that Nigel had seen her twat this time.

Wendy made menu suggestions and Nigel enjoyed the lunch. She also ordered him a Mexican beer and a glass of wine for herself. Nigel was polite, witty, and well-mannered, but with a hint of the rogue about him. Very classy for someone so young. Nigel was smitten by this rather smashing woman and more than excited about the obvious implications of her flashing her quim at him. He didn’t get a great look at it but got the hint loud and clear.

“Do you like it?” Wendy said, ostensibly asking about the food.

“I love it! Just the right amount of spice,” Nigel replied.

“Are you talking about the food, or me?” Wendy said with a salacious grin.

“Actually both. The food is delicious and so are you. You look rather smashing. Rather hotter than the salsa, if you ask me,” Nigel told her, returning her salacious grin with one of his own.

“Have you ever been with an older woman before?” Wendy asked, cutting to the chase.

Nigel admitted candidly that he hadn’t. He lacked the sophistication of a true lady’s man, but that wasn’t a problem. Wendy was steering the conversation to its intended destination.

“Well, maybe it’s time you gained that experience. Dessert is on me, at my house,” she told him.

It couldn’t have been plainer. The sexy redhead was offering up her sexual services to Nigel. And there was nothing in the world that Nigel wanted more.

“I think I’m rather done here, in that case. So, if you don’t mind, I’m ready for dessert,” the black English kid told Wendy.

The casual touches of Wendy’s body and hands on the journey to her house felt electric, as did the sight of her long shapely legs and cleavage. At the house they pulled into the garage and then Wendy led Nigel to her office which doubled as a spare bedroom and was her favorite place to fuck her young studs.

The sight of a framed pic of Wendy and her husband in the hallway gave Nigel pause. The last thing he wanted was to get caught by an angry husband, but Wendy seemed nonplussed.

When asked, Wendy replied, “Oh my husband is at work until late. Don’t worry about him. Let's see what you’ve got, dear.”

With that Wendy pulled off Nigel’s shirt, exposing his well-muscled broad chest, shaved smooth. Next, she deftly removed his shorts and underwear, exposing his large, proud, black cock. It was every bit as big and delicious as Wendy imagined. She would enjoy that one in both mouth and pussy, that was for sure!

“Mmm, I love your big cock and your nice body, Nigel. I think dessert is going to be very delicious for both of us,” Wendy cooed.

Wendy slipped her skirt and blouse off quickly, exposing her breasts in the sexy half-cup bra and her hairless waxed pussy outlined in the crotchless panties. Nigel was more than pleased. She exceeded his wildest expectations. If he had known she was ten years older than he guessed, he would have been even more impressed.

Wendy was the queen of blowjobs, so her first move after they both plopped on the bed was to position her mouth over Nigel’s fuck stick while grabbing the base with her hand. She then slowly pulled back his foreskin and licked the head of his cock. Wendy next worked her way around it, toying with it, alternating between just teasing with the head of his dick in her mouth and going progressively deeper. This was no quickie in a car, this was going to be the pièce de résistance of blowjobs. Her hand circled and jacked his dick in concert with her mouth.

“Oh my god, Wendy, you’re absolutely smashing it! My cock feels so good!” Nigel gasped at what was the best blowjob of his young life.

Wendy was incredible! Her tits looked so tempting as she bent over him, dangling and bouncing in that little bra as she sucked his dangly bits. Her exposed pussy in those crotchless knickers looked like something out of a porn movie! Nigel reached out as she took his cock in and out of her mouth and began to play with her tits. Wendy responded by taking him in deep into her throat, her auburn-haired head bobbing sexily on his member.

Wendy loved showing off her deep-throat skills. It was something she had practiced extensively using a dildo. However, a real cock was much nicer to have in your mouth and throat. It was hard, yet soft, and so alive! When she began to taste his pre-cum, she knew it was time to move on to the main event. While she loved the taste of cum, today she wanted his seed in her vagina, filling her up with his baby-making cum. With a last kiss to the cock head, she stopped and crawled up on top of him, face to face, her pussy rubbing against his massive member.

Kissing his thick, sensual lips, Wendy said, “I’m saving your cum to fuck me. I want you to cum in my pussy and be my stud.”

“I don’t have any Johnnys, er, condoms,” Nigel blurted out, accidentally using the British term.

Like every young man, Nigel was clueless as to the fact that many older women had their tubes tied or were menopausal. In Wendy’s case, it was both. He just assumed that, just like with girls his age, he could easily get Wendy pregnant.

Wendy enjoyed this little game, playing on their ignorance. She always acted as if there was a chance of getting her pregnant, especially if they were black. It always added to their thrill, knowing they might knock up a married white woman with an unexplainable baby. It was like they were getting one over on her cuckolded husband, which was also a feeling she enjoyed.

“I want you to fuck me bareback. I want you to cum in my pussy and fill me with your African seed. I don’t care what happens and I don’t give a fuck about what my husband will think. But first I want you to eat my pussy. You do eat pussy, don’t you?” Wendy inquired.

“Oh shit! I’d love to give you an Aussie Kiss. I mean, I’d absolutely love to eat your sexy pussy!” Nigel responded to Wendy’s quizzical look.

Wendy sat up in bed and reached back, removing her bra, letting her C-cup tits flop free. Before lying on her back and spreading her legs. Nigel liked what he saw. There was something very erotic in the size and shape of this mature woman’s jugs. Wisely, Nigel began by kissing Wendy’s neck and shoulders before working his way down to her titties. He had been well-trained by his old girlfriend in foreplay, and it showed now, much to Wendy’s delight.

Nigel took turns sucking and fondling each of Wendy’s boobs with his mouth and a hand. Her tits were bigger and better than those of his old girlfriend, and Nigel sucked them appreciatively, sending ripples of pleasure through Wendy.

Exploring Wendy’s wet pussy with his free hand, he parted her lips and stuck a finger inside exploratory. Wendy moaned and soon Nigel found her clit and circled it.

Wendy wanted more, “Eat my pussy, Nigel. Be a good boy and eat it.”

Obliging, Nigel moved down and put his face into Wendy’s bald snatch. He started by licking her pussy lips, then moved his tongue inside of her, moving it around it circularly. Then he began probing it deeper, here and there, until he was licking her clit directly.

“Oh, goddamn, right there! Fuck me with your tongue right there,” Wendy instructed.

Nigel complied, working her clit with his tongue while his hand reached up and kneaded her tit, pinching and rolling her hard nipple slightly between his fingers. Wendy was in heaven.

“Fuck yeah…oh fuck yeah…eat my cunt…eat my fucking cunt, you bastard!”

Wendy’s moans grew in intensity as did her verbal expressions of pleasure.

“Oh god, fuck yeah…oh god, just like that. Nigel…Nigel…oh fuck, Nigel, you’re gonna make me cum…you’re gonna make me fucking cum!” Wendy groaned as her body writhed under the onslaught of his mouth.

True to her word, Wendy pulled Nigel’s face in tight to her snatch as she cried out, bucking in orgasm.

“Oh, oh, OH, OH FUUUCK!” the mature vixen cried out.

When the waves of her climax finished washing over her, Wendy sat up and told Nigel to lie down. With her eyes shining with the pleasure of the orgasm she had just had, Wendy climbed on top of Nigel and grabbed his cock. Slowly she lowered herself down on the massive member, letting it stretch out her tight, but experienced, pussy—taking it in deeper and deeper.

For Wendy, there was no moment, except for climax, more delicious than the first moment a large, hard, dick entered her pussy for the first time. It was a feeling to be savored. The feeling of an impossibly large cock sliding into her, stretching her cunt out, and about to seriously fuck her. There was a reason she loved BBC. Hell, there was a reason she loved any big cock!

“Fuck me with your big cock, honey. Fuck me like a slut, Nigel. I want you to fuck me hard and long,” Wendy begged, her tits dangling seductively in Nigel’s smiling face.

It was an unforgettable moment for Nigel. This sexy, posh, upper-class lady on top of him, begging him to fuck her hard. Her cunt felt amazingly tight. Nigel had heard that older women had loose cunts, but that wasn’t the case with Wendy. Her fuck hole was as tight as a twenty-year-old’s cunt.

Wendy soon settled on him fully, filling her pussy with his big black cock, just like she did with one of her dildos. But this one was alive and attached to a sexy nineteen-year-old, eager to fuck her hard and long and fill her full of cum. Moving her hips and working her upper thighs, raising and lowering herself on his cock as she knelt astride him, Wendy screwed Nigel. Fit as she was, she rode him hard and eagerly, getting just the right sensation on her clit. To further enhance her enjoyment, she leaned over and fed him her tit, which he greedily began to suck.

“Screw me, you bastard. Screw me with your big fucking cock. Make me your fucking whore you pervert!” Wendy growled in a seductive, low voice.

As Nigel athletically shove his pelvis upward, he cried out, “Shag me you fucking slag! Fuck my big black cock you fucking randy bitch!”

Wendy loved it when the guys called her nasty names when she fucked them. With Nigel, his British accent made it rather interesting. He sounded so classy even when he called her a “fucking slag” or “randy bitch”. She felt like the Lady of the Manor cheating with a common rake, ravishing her and degrading her like a whore. Wendy guessed that a “slag” was a British term for a whore, and loved it. It was so earthy and naughty!

“Do you like fucking dirty fucking sluts? Screwing older women just for your jollies?” Wendy shot back.

“That’s right. I love fucking old fucking slags. Especially gingers. Do you like my big young cock fucking your dirty fucking cunt?” Nigel shot back, picking up on Wendy’s desire to be talked nasty to during sex.

Wendy was now alternately grinding and bouncing up and down on Nigel’s cock like a woman possessed. Her cunt was on fire with pleasure and it was radiating out in waves through her whole body. Her husband never fucked her like this—although it had to be admitted that right now she was on top doing most of the fucking. Her tits were wild, bouncing up and down like they had a mind of their own as she leaned forward and braced herself as she began working herself towards a well-earned climax.

As she did so, Nigel cried out, “Oh you fucking cunt! You FUCKING CUNT! OH…AAAGGHH!”

Shove his cock deep into her cunt, Nigel blew his cum load deep into her as he bucked under the sexy, auburn-haired older vixen. She was old enough to be his mother and had just given him the fuck of his life!

“There’s my baby batter for you, you fucking old slag!” Nigel gasped.

“Keep fucking me, you fucking bastard. Make me cum!” Wendy begged, in the throes of her near orgasm.

Wendy ground her experienced cunt on Nigel’s big cock expertly, stimulating her clitoris past the point of no return, exploding her pussy in a rapture of pleasure. Nigel’s BBC had done its magic on her.

At last, Wendy stiffened and bucked on Nigel’s fuck stick, crying out, “Oh, oh, oh, ah, oh, OH, OH GOD! OH GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU BASTARD!” as she orgasmed.

Sated for the moment, Wendy took a moment to glance in the mirror and see what she looked like astride her big, black, young lover. She looked obscene, like an experienced slut getting bred by her black stallion. In other words, hot and slutty.

Wendy collapsed on the bed next to Nigel. The fact that she cheated with her lovers in this bed always made her smile when she came into the room. It also made her smile when her husband was lying next to her, asleep in their marital bed completely unaware of what a slut she was and what she did in the bed in her office. After all, who would ever guess that a respectable, classy lady like her was such a naughty whore of a wife?

Finally, she nudged Nigel to indicate that he had to leave. They had spent more than long enough together and Wendy didn’t want to arouse Jenny’s suspicions. Wendy couldn’t help but notice that Nigel’s log was hard again, ready for round two, but that would have to wait.

“We don’t have time to screw anymore now, but I want to do it again with you. When the drapes are open in the upstairs bedroom, you’ll know that my husband is away and you can fuck me. Text me so we can make arrangements. I’ll give you my cell number and we’ll figure something out,” Wendy instructed her stud.

“Thanks for your mobile number, I hope I can get away from Jason. It will be hard to get out of his sight,” Nigel explained.

“Here’s the thing,” Wendy explained, “You don’t need to get away from Jason. You can bring him along. I want both of you if that is okay with you.”

“That’s brilliant! I know that Jason would love to have a romp with you too. He’s gagging to bang you,” Nigel replied.

“You’re so sweet, Nigel,” Wendy told him as she kissed him to ensure that she knew that she was serious, then she made sure he understood, “Bring Jason along, understand?”

“Yes, ma’am. I understand. You want both of us to come,” Nigel said, eyes wide with the obscene implications of her statement.

“Yes, dear,” Wendy told the lad as she lead him to the door.

It had been a wonderful afternoon of fucking, and now she was excited to take on both of the boys and their hard cocks. But for now, she needed to freshen the pussy-juice-soaked sheets on her office bed before her husband came home from work. But before she did, Wendy decided to have one last orgasm. Selecting the big black dildo again from her toy box, she closed her eyes and went to work on her pussy, reliving the events of the past hour in her mind. It felt good, but her mind was thinking ahead to the moment when she could have both Nigel's and Jason’s cocks. That day couldn’t come soon enough!

BRITISH SEX SLANG DEFINITIONS:

     

Roger: To have sexual intercourse.

Starkers: To be completely naked.

Jubblies: A woman’s breasts.

Buff: Sexually attractive; Also a word for nude, sometimes used loosely to describe the act of sex e.g. “We was buffin’ for hours.”

Baps: Another name for a woman’s breasts.

Randy: To be sexually aroused or turned on.

Chat Up: To make conversation with someone in public with the hope of seducing them.

Doing a Spread: Having sex with a person.

Beat the Bishop: A British euphemism for male masturbation

Have a Bar On: British phrase that means a man has an erection.

Axe Wound: Graphic and vulgar slang term for a woman’s genitalia.

Baby Batter: British slang term for semen.     

Tart: Prostitute or loose woman.

Romp: Engaging in sexual intercourse of some kind.

Quim: Female genitalia

Dangly Bits: A man’s genitals.

Knickers: Women’s underwear.

Johnny: A condom.

Aussie kiss: Oral sex performed on a woman

Shag: Probably the most common British word for sex.

Slag: A whore

Gagging: Unlike in the US, this doesn’t mean choking on something. Gagging in British slang means you’re thirsty or desperate for some sexual contact.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments