Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Steps Away

"How could she be so close, yet so far, yet so close?"

2
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

When I'm out of town, we make sure to talk every night, sometimes until a late hour. Tonight we cut the talk off about ten. You must work tomorrow and I must hit the road to drive home so it's not too late.

As I ready for bed, my phone rings your ring. When I answer, I hear a breathless, "Hey baby."

"Hey you!" I reply, then realize your greeting was soft and low. There is a breathless moan that follows. "What are you doing, Valerie?" I asked.

With deep breathing on the other end of the phone, I hear, "Touching myself, Michael,” and your voice goes from words to a low moan.

Earlier in the evening the talk had been a bit on the teasing, suggestive side and I knew you were as aroused as I was, but we both agreed that satisfying our arousal would wait until I got home.

Now I hear you on the other end of this call obviously unable to wait. To hell with tomorrow's demands. You are on the other end of the phone wanting satisfaction tonight. I couldn't help but smile.

I walk to the bathroom, reach into my travel bag and retrieve my little blue bottle of lube. Traveling without it would be unthinkable as we often engage in sexual talk that leads to an erection that leads to exceptional phone sex.

"Where are you touching, baby?" I ask.

"My pussy,” you answer, your words halting and separated by deep breaths. "My clit."

"Mmmmmmmmm, Valerie. Excited, are you?

"I'm soaking wet, Michael."

"I want to hear, baby."

In a couple of seconds, I hear the distinct sound of something -- I'm not sure what -- pumping deep into your pussy. Yes, you are soaked. As you continue fucking yourself, I close my eyes and picture you leaned back, vigorously pumping two fingers hard and deep into you. Your head is back. Your back is arched, pushing your breasts toward the ceiling. Your nipples are extended and inviting. Your legs are spread with your heels digging into the cool sheets, pushing hard downward to lift your ass to meet your hands.

The sound and the visuals in my head push my hand to my cock, which not surprisingly is already fully erect. I lay back on the bed listening as you continue to pleasure yourself. My eyes close as the delicious sounds swirl through my head.

As the wet sounds grow distant, I hear your breathing back in the phone. The low grunts and moans interrupt as your arousal builds.

"I couldn't wait, Michael," you tell me, almost apologizing. "When we got off the phone earlier, all I could think of was our conversation. I just stayed soooo wet."

"It's OK, babe. I was thinking the same thing."

"Talk to me, Michael. I need to cum. Make me cum, please."

It was a plea impossible to resist.

"Where are you, Valerie?"

"I'm on the bed."

"Are you completely naked?

"Yes.”

I ask these questions to get a better idea in my mind. I want to know everything.

Each answer comes halting and softly.

“Are you using your fingers?"

"Just one right now."

"What are you doing with it?"

"Fucking my pussy, Michael."

"Make it two fingers.."

No reply comes back to me in words, but the moan on the other end of the call lets me know you have complied with my wishes.

"Oh god, Michael. I am so wet! I wish you could taste me right now."

"You taste you. I want to hear."

With that, I hear you begin sucking your juices off your fingers. I do love the sound, baby! You suck again and again, the sounds filling my ears and head. They are the same sounds I hear when you suck my cock, driving your mouth over the head before your head dips down and takes me down your throat.

"Are you stroking your cock, Michael?" you ask.

"Of course. How can I not?"

"Have you put lube on your cock?" You ask the question slow and low, your fingers obviously out of your mouth and back to your pussy.

"Not yet."

"Do it now. I want to hear you stroking your cock while I fuck my pussy, please."

I reach for the little blue bottle, pop open the top, and hold it over my cock. A drizzle of the thick, clear liquid makes a trail down my shaft before I close it up and set it aside. My right hand twirls around the length of me spreading the slickness until I am covered and slippery, allow my hand to pump easily.

And I do, again and again as I listen to you.

"Ok. My cock is covered and slick, baby."

"Let me listen. Put the phone down there."

I moved the phone to just a couple of inches from my cock as I begin to stroke steady. Long, smooth movements of my hand make wet, slippery sounds that I know you love. Again and again, I bring my hand to the base, then move up the shaft slow and firm, making sure the sounds penetrate to your end of the call.

A few more strokes and I bring the phone back to my ear. All I hear is moaning.

"Fuck yourself, Valerie,” I command. “I want to hear you cum, babe."

"So close.”

You start to repeat, but there is no time. You release.

The sound is unmistakable. I close my eyes and see you. Your head is back, eyes closed and your right hand pumping two fingers hard into your swollen, drenched pussy.

"Don't stop, Valerie.” I implore. "Keep going!"

"Yes...yes...." comes your response, mixed with tiny cries of pleasure; mixed with deep groans as your orgasm continues to roll through every inch of your body.

I listen to these beautiful sounds and my hand strokes harder and faster.

"Michael?"

In your breathless state, you can barely utter my name.

"Yes?"

"Will you do something for me?"

"Of course, darling. Anything."

"Call the front desk. You have something there. Ask them to deliver it to your room."

"But Valerie, it’s almost midnight. And baby, I have one hell of an erection!"

"That's OK. They will deliver it. Just please call?"

"OK."

And with that, the call goes dead.

I am intrigued and more than a little puzzled.

SondraRiddl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SondraRiddl

I sit for a moment and know I must take my hand off my cock or I will come quickly from remembering what I just heard.

A quick call to the from desk confirms there is indeed something for me. I am assured it will be delivered to my room within ten minutes.

I quickly grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt as I await a knock on my door. My mind is racing in a thousand abstract directions.

In a few moments, there is a soft knock on the door. I look out the peephole and see a young man from the front desk. Opening the door, he hands me the envelope, wishes me a good evening, turns and walks away.

The envelope -- hotel stationery -- has my name and room number neatly typed on it. Nothing more.

As I walk back and sit on the side of the bed, I carefully open the envelope.

Inside there is another small envelope with my name on it. The handwriting is unmistakably yours. I know a huge smile crosses my face and my anticipation escalates.

Tossing the hotel envelope aside, I carefully tear open the smaller offering. Inside, there is a hotel key with a small lavender sticky note attached.

The note reads simply: Room #535, Please.

Already semi-dressed, I have enough wits about me (barely!) to grab my wallet and head out the door.

Oh damn. Room 535 is right next to me!

I turn to my right, walk three steps and stand for a second, the anticipation building.

The key slips into the slot easily and a green light tells me I have the right key for the right room.

I ease the door open slowly, enter the short hallway, and ease the door closed behind me. I can only see the end of the king-size bed down the short hallway in front of me. I hear nothing.

As I round the corner, the scene is as I imagined earlier.

You lie propped up slightly on a couple of pillows. One small lamp in the corner on the desk casts a dim light on your body.

You look over, ease two fingers out of your pussy and bring them to your mouth. Stopped dead in my tracks I watch as you lick and suck your juices off your fingers. First one finger, then the other, then the two together. You don't speak, but there is a satisfied grin mixed in with the look of pure lust on your face.

Your fingers clean, you move them slowly back down your body, your eyes staying on me the entire time. Another moan and a slight arch of your back tell me you have pushed them in deep.

I move to the end of the bed so I can watch. Nothing brings me more pleasure.

You left hand slides down and spreads your lips wide so I can see how wet you truly are. The deep pink of the inner folds of your pussy glistens with your cum.

Your fingers -- now three of them -- dip deep into you and curl up searching for your g-spot. In and out. In and out.

I rip my t-shirt over my head, then slide my jeans down my hips and step out of them. As my cock is bounds free, another sigh escapes your lips. I am rock hard from the prior conversation and from what I am witnessing in front of me.

Never taking my eyes off you, I slip onto the end of the bed, edging closer until I can inhale the scent of your sex. I breathe in deep.

On all fours, I lean forward until my face is just inches from your pumping fingers. They slip in and out so damn easy, slick and wet with your excitement.

"Don't stop, baby," are the first words spoken since I entered the room, my eyes alternating from your fingers to your eyes.

"I'm so close again, Michael," you reply as you finger fuck with abandon and purpose.

You erupt again in seconds, wave after wave crashing through you.

At the height of your orgasm, I lean down, move your fingers, dive into your pussy and immediately begin sucking hard on your clit.

A cry fills the room as your body lurches forward, another orgasm shooting through every fiber of you. Your hips rise quickly and suddenly you fill my mouth with your cum, making me drink quickly and deeply, not wanting to miss a drop. Your hands grab my head, pressing my mouth firm against your pulsing, overflowing pussy, grinding on my face as your body bucks hard.

Your head is back and your hands grip your breasts firmly as you finally begin to calm. Except for the aftershocks, you are still for a few moments.

I lean forward over your still quaking body and bring my face inches from yours.

"Valerie?"

Your eyes open slowly, still filled with desire and lust.

"Taste you." I kiss you deep, but sensually. That alone prompts another shallow wave of quakes through you as your arms wrap around me.

In moments, I feel your legs sliding up mine, your thighs against my hips. Finally, your legs wrap around me. In the embrace, I feel your body still shuddering. It quakes when the tip of my cock touches your engorged clit.

"I've been waiting all day for this, Michael. Make love to me," you plead and demand, all at once.

Our hips meet in perfect unison, yours rising as mine fall. One motion is all it takes until I am buried inside your pool of tight heat. Your pussy pulses around me, sucking my cock as we begin to move together.

The motions are more grinding than pumping, both of us attempting to get closer, if that's even possible. Your hips move up and forward to meet every gyration of my hips.

Your eyes lock onto mine as a smile manages to overcome the intense look of lust on your face.

"Surprised?"

"Oh my god yes!" I respond.

"This room. Three more days. Just us."

I pull my hips back. Steady myself for a moment, then begin an oh-so slow plunge back into you. When you are on the edge, that always pushes you over. And it does.

Your entire body grips me. That is all it takes for me to empty my thick cum deep in you.

I the stillness that followed, you whisper, “Three more days,” squeeze my cock, and quiver.

Three more glorious days.

 

 

Published 
Written by RoaringTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments