Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Photographer: Part 3, The Reunions

"Irv meets up with each of the Lusty Divas for pleasure."

11
5 Comments 5
8.2k Views 8.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words
As I had mentioned previously, Crystal and her husband, Jesús, asked me to stay the night. I agreed for several reasons. Most importantly, my pants were around my knees and Crystal had my cock down her throat. Of course, getting my hands on her gigantic jugs was another incentive.

I had just finished shooting video of their swingers party, and although I was tired, I wasn't so tired that I couldn't perform in bed. Yet, I never imagined how much energy it would require.

I left my clothes behind as Crystal took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. Jesús followed not far behind. The room had a huge bed large enough to sleep six with a full size mirror overhead. Candles were everywhere illuminating the room.

While Crystal and I romped on the bed, Jesús sat in the corner watching. He had now become the cuckold in our little three-some.

Crystal and I had no need for foreplay. She was slippery wet from her earlier escapades, and I was already as hard as a rock in anticipation. She laid back, spread her legs, and I easily slipped into her inviting pussy. Her husband stroked his cock as he watched.

My hands and mouth were all over her bulbous tits and at the same time I banged into her like a hyperactive teenager. I didn't last long. I apologized to Crystal for cumming so quickly. She assured me that we had the rest of the night ahead of us and not to worry. I dozed off for what seemed to be minutes. It was probably more like an hour or two. By the time Crystal began reviving me as only a woman can, I was ready to go again. She wanted me to do her doggie. I complied. This time I gave her a good pounding before finally blasting into her cunt. I was out of breath and totally spent. This time I slept until dawn.

At daybreak, I was good to go again, but Crystal and Jesús had left the room. I went to the kitchen where I heard their voices. They were at the table with a cup of coffee.

Jesús greeted me with, "Good morning stud,"

They both smiled, an understanding smile. Three naked people sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee was a new experience. I still couldn't take my eyes off Crystal's sumptuous breasts.

We talked a little about the party and the video. Crystal said each couple had paid upfront for expenses, meaning for my services. She handed me a thick envelope that could only be one thing, a wad of cash.

"By the way, Irv, how about doing it one more time outside. Jesús wants to join us, and I love getting laid outdoors."

She opened the French doors, and led me outside. The morning was cool with a slight breeze. The feeling was exotic. Naked outside with a nude glamorous woman was a quick turn-on.

Crystal noticed my growing erection saying, "Looks like Irv's already set for our breakfast treat. She spread a blanket on the grass, gently pulling me down along side of her. Jesús squeezed out a glob of anal lube and liberally smeared it on his wife's ass. I knew what was ahead.

She climbed on top of me and rode me cowgirl for awhile before Jesús stuck his cock into her ass from the rear. For me, it was a new sensation feeling him ream her butt hole. The thin membrane separating our cocks gave me unexpected pleasures.

There's no telling the timing on these things. Jesús would thrust for awhile, and I would follow. Occasionally, the three of us tried to synchronize our lunging and thrusting, but it's not easy to get three people in rhythm. What was easy, was that Crystal's orgasms came early and often.

But all good things eventually come to an end with Jesús erupting first and me soon following.

"Oh, Jesús, I'm overflowing here. Please honey, help me cleanup."

It was a Kodak moment without my camera as her husband went between her legs and licked and sucked our cum flowing from both openings.

This was my queue to pack up and leave. I was home before noon.

The video soon found its way onto the Internet. I had no problem with that. I had been paid and didn't have a copyright on it. However, it did have its ramifications.

Crystal told Tiffany about the party and the breakfast three-some. We all know how girls tend to gossip, so the news got around among the Divas that I had stayed the night. Some of the wives told Tiffany, in confidence, of course, they also wouldn't mind spending time with Irv.

The first call came from Anne. She wanted me to photograph her five year old twins. Then she persuaded me to return when the kids were in school and her husband was at work.

There was very little misunderstanding. She knew what she was after, and I knew what she wanted. Anne gave me a beer. We chatted small talk for awhile. She said she hadn't had sex in three months. Her husband wasn't interested, but she was. I screwed her for most of the afternoon.

A few weeks later, Annette called. She wanted me to photograph her dog. The dog was cooperative and so was Annette. We did it in her living room until the doorbell rang. Annette grabbed a robe and answered the door.

It was, Barbara, a neighbor. She had seen my car out front and wanted to ask for a favor. Annette explained rather unpersuasively that I had been there to photograph Fido.

Barbara just came out and said, "Look, Annette, I know how you are with men. I know what you've been doing. Can I join you?"

She joined in for the rest of the afternoon. Barbara was not a shy girl. She was happy to give and take pleasure with both of us.

I thought that would be the end of it. No one had contacted me for over a month, that is other than booking weddings and portraits.

I was wrong. Robin sent me a text asking me to meet her for dinner at a steak house in the city. I was to be there at six, keep the evening free, and she was paying.

I broke out a sport coat and tie. She was simply but elegantly dressed. Robin came to the point quickly while the salad was being served.

She said, "After dinner, I want to show you our condo. When we moved to the burbs, we kept our condo in the city. We stay there after concerts and plays. You'll love it."

I loved it as I loved her, if you consider fucking "love." We left for our respective homes in the morning. All Robin needed to tell her husband was she met a friend in the city and stayed overnight in their condo. "He was okay with that," she said.

Holly wanted to speak to me about the calendar. We met at Starbucks in the morning. She told me she was not entirely happy with the calendar picture. Holly believed she was a little pudgy, and had since been on a diet. Holly wanted a retake. I was happy to do it.

"If you don't mind, Irv, let's do it at my place. My husband, Duke, is going out of town for the week. Would next Tuesday be okay with you?"

I told her, "Tuesday would be fine."

Holly's remark about her husband being out of town clued me in to her intentions. I only brought the Nikon, no other gear would be needed. The camera never left the case.

Holly was was thrilled by cheating on Duke. She said she always wanted to be used like a whore. 

I tit fucked her at first, but what she really wanted was for me to finish in her pussy. She just loved the feeling of cum pouring into her vagina. She said it made her feel sexy and slutty. Before the afternoon was over, I filled her again with a second load.

She laughed as I left saying, "I can't believe we had sex together, Irv. It was great, just as I imagined. I've fantasized about this for months. Thanks for coming, or did she mean cumming?

Rhonda and I ran into each other at Costco. She was the oldest Diva and had a sultry way about her. Rhonda owned a string of successful jewelry stores and wasn't afraid to advertise by wearing the most expensive jewels, even shopping at Costco. She looked dazzling.

We exchanged small talk, then she said, "Look, Miles and I separated last month. I've been feeling a bit lost lately. Could we get together some evening for a photo shoot? I'd really like to model some of my inventory and use the photos for a promotion we're running next month."

I said, "Yes, I'd like that." and she handed me her business card.

An evening photo shoot? Come on. We got together a week later at her fashionable apartment. I wasn't surprised when Rhonda modeled a different kind of "inventory." Her goods were ravishing, and I ravished them all.

I wasn't sure how many of the calendar Divas were left, but I knew there were some months left. Mrs. September contacted me at the first of the month.

"Do you remember me?" she asked on the phone. "I'm Delores, one of the women you photographed for our Diva calendar."

"Of course I remember you," I lied.

"Would you like to have lunch with me at Cracker Barrel tomorrow. I have a few questions to ask you, and they are kind of personal."

"Sure. What time?"

"How about twelve thirty?"

"That works for me. See you there."

I needed to check the Diva calendar to see who she was. Ah, yes, Delores, the shy one. Delores was the woman who was reluctant to be totally nude, so I had to be creative and have her pose more artistically. I was very surprised she called.

At lunch she said, "I never thought I could do this. The girls have been asking me when it would be my turn, and I didn't know what they meant. Finally, Anne spilled the beans and told me what was going on. I can't explain it, but it made me horny thinking about spending time with you. I'm not that kind of woman, but a woman has her needs. You understand, don't you Irv?"

I said I understood. "Look, Delores, I'm free tomorrow afternoon. How about if I make reservations at the Brittany Motel. It's about five miles out of town and a nice place."

She blushed, then looked at her phone. Okay, I've got the directions here. Promise to be gentle with me. I'm nervous. I've never done this before."

I smiled and said, "Of course."

She might never have cheated on her husband before but that didn't mean she wasn't into it. Delores had an insatiable desire for everything connected with sex. It was so unlike her public demeanor. She was especially fascinated with my balls. She licked them clean. 

Delores thought hard stiff cocks were intimating, but she adored them, creating another oxymoron. She displayed her admiration for mine with her mouth until it explored the inside of her slippery cunt. She wore me out with her exuberance. It seemed I couldn't satisfy her enough no matter how many orgasms she had.

After a full afternoon of fucking, I told her, "I don't mean to be rude, Delores, but it's time to go."

She pouted a girly pout, got dressed, and left me totally drained.

It took me a couple of days to recover after being with Delores. It wasn't until Natalie invited me to a cocktail party on Saturday night that I felt whole again. The only thing she didn't say was it was a party for two.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Everyone is here, Irv! It's just you and me. This is going to be a different kind of cocktail party. This time it's your cock and my tail." Natalie chuckled at her little joke, and opened her blouse to show me her tits.

"But where is your husband, Zack?"

She giggled. He's probably shacking up with his secretary Sally. He tells me he has a business meeting on Saturday nights, then doesn't come home until four in the morning. Business meeting, sure. I might be a blonde, but I'm not dumb."

"So what took you so long to invite me to the party?" I asked rhetorically.

"I wanted to be sure you'd come. The Divas said you haven't refused anyone yet. I didn't want to be the first to be rejected. I'm not good with rejection.

"So you know what's been happening?"

"Of course, and I have the same expectations."

That made things very clear in case I had any doubts. I was there for a good fuck.

Natalie left the room for a few minutes and came back wearing a short transparent baby doll with no panties. Her tits and shaved pussy were easy on the eyes. I got as hard as the Rock of Gibraltar.

She noticed the bulge in my pants and said, "Let me help you with that," and pulled out my throbbing dick. Holding it firmly, she lead me to the bedroom like it was a leash on a dog.

She said, "When you cum inside me, don't pull out right away. I want to feel that stiff muscle of yours filling my pussy for as long as you stay hard." I kept it inside her warm freshly fucked inner passage much longer than either of us had imagined.

Our expectations were mutually met. It was a great evening of fucking. Natalie was good in bed, and was intent on giving me as much satisfaction as she expected in return. We made for a compatible couple. There was something about her that made the evening special. I think it was her openness and willingness to experiment. She had a passion to please and be pleased.

She had to kick me out around three thirty. Natalie said her husband would soon be home, and it would be better if we weren't in bed together when he arrived. In the rear-view mirror as I drove away, I saw the headlights of a car turn into her driveway. Our timing was perfect!

The next meeting with a Diva was a bit tacky. Her timing wasn't perfect. Jackie was five months pregnant, not by me but by either, oh well, that probably is better left between her and her husband.

Jackie is beautiful. She is every man's dream girl. She was more adorable as a soon-to-be mom. Her bulging tummy made her sexier than ever. Her tender breasts were already inflated with milk making them much larger than in the calendar picture. Her large darkened areolas and nipples were adorable. Jackie was already lactating. I was sucking the first drops of milk she would soon provide for the baby. It would be her first child.

So how did I get to be chosen as her lover? It's a long story. The short version is she was working at the local grocery story as a checkout clerk. She recognized me.

"Hey, Irv, look at me!" She turned sideways, and I could see the bump. "I've been thinking about you. We want you to take pictures of the baby when it's born. Stop over at our house. I want to show you a magazine of baby pictures that we like. You could maybe take some similar photos. I'm off work at four. Do you have a few minutes this afternoon?"

"Sure, where do you live?"

She wrote down the address. I was there at four thirty.

I felt a little uncomfortable being with a pregnant woman especially when Jackie sat up against my body as she flipped through the magazine.

"God, Irv, I can't wait for the baby to be born. It's funny. Being pregnant has made me so horny."

She put her hand on my lap and continued.

"Have you ever photographed pregnant women?" she asked.

"Not really. I would be honored to do you but the Nikon isn't in the car."

She laughed really hard at that.

"What did I say that's so funny?"

Her hand wandered between my thighs when she answered with, "You said you would 'do me' and that sounds so suggestive."

Jackie's hand was now rubbing my crotch.

"It was a Freudian slip," I said.

"Maybe not, Irv. Have you ever fucked a pregnant girl?"

"Not yet but maybe now would be a good time."

She unzipped my fly and said, "You could be right."

I had to ask, "Will your husband be home soon?"

At that, tears began to well-up in her eyes. "I don't think so," she said. "He's in prison."

"Really!" I blurted out. "Why?"

"He embezzled thousands of dollars from his company to pay gambling debts. I'm nearly penniless, and have lost all hope and self-respect. That's why I'm working at the store. I first thought of being an escort, you know, a prostitute, but how many guys want to fuck a pregnant girl?"

"You'd be surprised," I said. "How long has he been locked up?"

"For over a year."

I did my arithmetic. The numbers didn't add up. She was five months pregnant, and her husband had been in the slammer for fourteen months.

I gave her a reassuring hug. She kissed me. I kissed her deeply. She asked if I thought she was bad if she fucked me. I only said that I was there for her.

Within seconds she had my cock in her mouth. She was really good at giving head.

Normally, I'm not an assertive guy, yet I was the one to suggest we get undressed.

We didn't bother to find a bedroom. It took only a moment to shed our clothes. She said it felt better and was safer if I did her doggie.

ScarletTheisen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletTheisen

We screwed on her living room rug. 

Oh my God how great it felt. Of course it was my imagination, but it was as if I was the one impregnating her. The reality was that this time I could cum inside a woman, and not worry about knocking her up.

She was right about being horny. Jackie kept begging for more. She claimed she hadn't had good sex for months. She didn't say she hadn't had sex. It was that she hadn't had "good" sex. I did my best to remedy that situation by ejaculating freely and prodigiously in her baby tunnel.

She thanked me before leaving and asked, "Do you think I'm a naughty girl, Irv?"

She was looking for reassurance, so I said, "Remarkably so. Never change, Jackie."

At the door, she reminded me about the baby pictures. I said I wouldn't forget giving her a wink and a salacious grin.

I saw her six months later working at the store. "I have a break in five minutes," she said. "Is there someplace we can talk?"

"Sure, meet me outside."

Jackie was as lovely as ever and had hardly gained a pound. She took me around back where her car was parked. On the way, Jackie said she had a baby girl, and her name is Elizabeth. "I call her Lizzy," she added. Jackie never mentioned baby pictures.

We sat in the car when she told me how she finally decided to be an escort. "The money is good; it pays the mortgage; and I love the work. Anyway, you were the one who encouraged me at a time when I doubted myself. Thanks, Irv," and she gave me a quickie in appreciation. Even after having a child, she was as tight and passionate as before. Jackie was really good at being bad.

On the way home, it occurred to me that only three of the Diva's hadn't contacted me. Tiffany was October, and I had already been to her summer home by the lake. Where were April, June, and December? Oh well, I thought, There is no way to be one hundred percent lucky. I was satisfied in knowing that the calendar had become more than just a job. It couldn't have turned out better.

The fact is, it would become better when I opened an e-mail picture from the calendar Diva. She wrote, "Remember? Call me." She left the phone number.

It was April, and she was pictured in the fourth month to match her name. 

I called the number and made an after hours appointment at her office with the secretary. April was an executive at a Fortune 500 company. She was also a gadget lady owning had every sex toy imaginable. Several were on her desk when I arrived. The appointment quickly turned kinky.

When I entered her office, she sat on her plush chair with both legs tucked under her ass. April's knees were spread far enough to give me a delightful look at her pussy. She wore no panties.

"So, am I here on business?" I inquired.

"Yes," she replied. "And I think we need to get down to business right away."

"What's on the agenda?"

"Maybe you won't mind helping me out of my clothes first."

"I'd be delighted," I replied.

There wasn't much to remove. She had thought ahead wearing a one piece dress that easily fell to the floor when unzipped. She wore no underwear.

"What's next?" I asked with an awkward silly smile.

"Irv, you're in too much of a hurry. Let's not rush into this. Let me show you my jewelry."

She turned her back to me and bent over.

All that I saw was a green jewel between her ass cheeks. It was surprisingly pretty.

"Nice, April, but what is it?"

"Glad you like it, Irv. It's my new butt plug. I'm anxious to try it the next time my husband and I have sex. Hey, don't you think it's about time you dropped your pants? I have something to show you."

April reached into her desk, and pulled out a FedEx box.

"I just bought this for my husband's birthday, but I need you to try it out first to be sure it works."

She opened the box. Inside was a battery powered penis pump, batteries included.

"You're still soft so this will be perfect, Irv."

It was. The vacuum sensation tugged at my cock in the most pleasurable way. While I was trying out her husband's birthday gift, April was busy using a vibrating clitoral pump between her wide open legs.

The buzzing sounds seemed so erotic as was the sight of my expanding cock and her swollen clit. Her sighs added to the eroticism.

The minutes ticked away before April purred, "Look, Irv, I think we're ready to try something else."

June sat at the edge of her executive desk, spread her legs and motioned for me to join her.

I was so hard, and she was so wet. We went at it for ten or fifteen minutes before I erupted inside her. When I pulled out, my cum dribbled out onto her mahogany desk and she said, "That was wonderful, Irv. I've never been double plugged before. I love your energy and the way your cock scratched my every itch. Wearing my jewelry made it even better."

April slid off the desk grabbing some Kleenex to wipe off the evidence.

"We really can't leave this puddle for the maid to see, do we Irv?"

"I don't know, April. Maybe she would like some of it for herself," I quipped.

We rested for awhile, then she said she had an idea that I might like.

April walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a strap-on with a red eight inch cock.

"Have you ever been fucked by a woman, Irv?"

"Never,"

"Then I get to enjoy fucking a virgin ass tonight."

April applied a handful of lube on her red monster, told me to assume the position on all fours, and penetrated my anus. She worked it in slowly. When I could feel it deep in my bowels, April began thrusting into my back end like it was a jackhammer. I couldn't tell if the sensations were painful or pleasurable. It was a strange mix massaging my prostate.

After she was satisfied that I was properly reamed, April said, "Let's get you inside me again."

I wasn't really hard enough yet, and she noticed.

"You need some stimulation, Irv."

Before I could answer, she had my cock in her mouth with her engorged clit in my face. I licked and sucked at her erect button and split her pussy lips with my tongue.

"Oh that feels so good," she said. "Keep sucking me there and don't stop until I get you up and hard."

I now understood why she was a successful executive. She knew how to be in charge.

I sucked and I licked and I finger fucked her eager pussy until I had to get some relief. At last, she jumped on my pulsing cock, and I penetrated that glorious hole. I lasted a long time before pouring my body fluids into her. Finally I delivered. It was powerful, and April felt it.

"My God, Irv, you sure are good. I'm so glad you waited before cumming this time. I needed a good fucking. You're hired!"

I was still buried inside her when I said, "Hired for what?"

"You are now our full time corporate photographer and on call for paramour duty."

It was a dream job. I just wasn't sure if it was what I wanted. Before leaving the office, I told her I'd get back to her on the offer by the end of the week.

I turned the offer down. I probably could have moonlighted in both roles, but I wanted my freedom. A permanent job was too restrictive, and it probably wouldn't last.

It was getting close to the end of the calendar year. I hadn't seen June or Audrey, Mrs. June and Mrs. December.

Mrs. December, Audrey, finally asked me to take some pictures of their house, inside and out. She and her husband had the house up for sale. He was being relocated. In fact Trevor, her husband, was house hunting in California when she called. 

Audrey told me when I arrived at the house that she was a writer, having written stories and poems for national publications.

I took the house pictures, and offered to send them electronically. Audrey preferred to come to the studio to select the pictures for the realtor. She said she was really coming to seduce me. Yes, that's what she said on the phone. I'm an easy target.

Audrey was an enthusiastic partner. She prided herself on being a liberated woman. Trevor and her were in an open marriage, and she felt California would be a good fit for their lifestyle.

She did not deep throat, but performed fellatio with a great deal of creativity. Her tongue slid up and down my shaft flicking at the head until precum oozed from the tip.

She said "I love the sight of that clear viscous fluid. It's so poetic. It provides an expectation of what's ahead, something to anticipate. It's a precursor to the joy that lies in the future. It foretells a story's climax, a promise for a happy ending.

We fucked for several hours. Audrey had no trouble having orgasms. She claimed without an orgasm, it's just procreation. She wanted to copulate and feel the excitement and pleasure, not just to fornicate to populate the earth. Audrey was in it for satisfaction, especially to feel a man ejaculate in her tightly packed pussy.

I had no trouble rewarding her by providing the essential male organ for her pleasure. She responded with uninhibited passion. I fulfilled her dreams with an abundant supply of cum. We enjoyed that illusive simultaneous happy ending together.

Afterward, she said she shouldn't have waited so long to see me. Audrey said she wished she had seduced me the first time she came to the studio. I wished she had done it sooner too.

Only June had been unavailable. She was the other Diva who was put on her namesake month. It turns out that June had been away with her husband on a temporary business assignment in Europe. When they returned, she almost immediately contacted me.

"Irv, the Divas told me all about the reunions you've been having. I get the feeling I'm the last girl on your to-do list.

I said I didn't have a list. "I'm only a simple photographer trying to please his clients."

"The calendar is your list, mister simple photographer," she said sarcastically. "As far as I can tell, I'm on it, and deserve to be treated like everyone else."

"If I understand where you're coming from with this, yes, you're on the calendar. You are right, June. Everyone should be treated equally."

"I'm not judging you. Look, this year in France has taught me some important lessons. One of them is that Americans are far too Puritan. The French think nothing about having affairs. We worry over every little thing from a sex scene on TV to nudity on the beach. If a married politician is caught with another woman, you would think they were assassins. My goodness, we need to get over it.

"I want to finish out your calendar reunions by having you over for dinner, then we can go from there."

"Sounds good, June. Give me a date and a time. Will we be alone?"

"Yes, my husband, Greg, knows how I feel about this. He will be discretely unavailable that evening."

"So he knows, and he's okay with it?"

"That right. Don't worry. Greg is a great guy. He'll be spending the night with Marge, his intern at work. "

After dinner we went to their bedroom. It was clear at first glance that there was more to the story than June had bothered to mention. They were into bondage and submission.

June had lined up chains, whips, cuffs, spreaders, electric stimulators, and more in the bedroom. I was in awe of the collection, most of which I had no idea how they were used. I was soon to find out.

As soon as we parked our clothes, she tightened a cock ring around my balls and cock. She explained it needed to be done early before I had an erection. June said you can't get it on otherwise.

She explained the ankle spreader and had me clamp her ankles keeping her legs spread. June also wanted her wrists tied to the bedposts. I just followed her instructions. With her on the bed spread eagle and arms outstretched, she looked like a human 'X'.

"Now," she said, "I want to feel the pain. I really get off with pain. Over there is my labia stimulator. It's plugged in so all you need to do is attach it to my pussy lips. Once I'm attached, flip it on and it will send out pulses. As you turn up the volume, the pulses and pain increase in intensity. Do it slowly until it reaches full volume. I might scream a little but don't stop. I'll be screaming with pleasure."

It happened just as she said. I felt so sorry for her as she groaned and whimpered and finally screamed out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Turn it all the way up!"

She tried to squirm to escape the shocks, but it was no use. She was bound and unable to free herself.

Once her orgasms subsided, I slowly decreased the volume until she came down from her high.

"Oh Irv," she cried. "That was so perfect. Thank you, thank you so much. Do you want to try something now?"

"What do you have in mind?"

I think you should try the e-stim machine. It's like a penis massager and great for electrosex."

"I'm not into pain, June."

"Don't worry. My husband loves it."

"Okay but I don't want to suffer."

"You won't."

She was like a nurse at the doctor's office. First she connected electrodes to my cock and balls then inserted a plug in my ass. She said that one stimulates the prostate. When she first turned it on it tickled. As the volume increased, the pulses became stronger.

"Here's the thing with this, Irv. There are many different stimulator patterns. I'm going to change them as we go along until you feel one that is just right for you. It's like customized sex. When you like one, I'll turn up the volume to just before your pain threshold. It will keep going until you cum."

It worked. I exploded all over the bedroom carpet. She laughed and said it happens a lot and the carpet cleaner is called every month. That experience certainly was something to try again. It just wasn't going to happen on this night.

The stimulator was turned off, and I was unhooked. I freed her restraints so the two of us could rest with a bottle of wine before moving on.

June said they had read "Fifty Shades of Grey," and decided to try it. She claims it saved her marriage. June told me she likes the submissive role along with rough sexual play. That's what came next.

I had June cuffed with her hands behind her back and a ball gag strapped to her mouth. She said to flog her until her ass cheeks were rosy red. To be honest, whipping someone is not my modus operandi, but I did it anyway.

June kept a continuous moan until both cheeks were scarlet. Quickly she turned over spreading her legs. In sign language, moving a finger in and out of an OK sign, she was telling me to fuck her.

I couldn't believe how wet she was when I penetrated her swollen pussy. I had cum earlier from the e-stim machine, so it took some time before creaming her twat. I finished deep into her love tunnel with her cooing her approval.

There were so many other accessories we tried, mostly on her. She explained the master/submissive roles. I was to be her master. I played along. With her on her hands and knees wearing a collar and a leash, she was commanded to pleasure her master. After licking and sucking my cock and balls, she wanted to do a wrap. This sounded interesting when she explained it.

"You're really going to love this, Irv. Your testicles are just the right size and shape. I promise you will cum with more intensity than you can ever imagine."

She tightly coiled an elastic cord a dozen times around my scrotum, just above my family jewels. My sac was totally wrapped leaving my balls bulging red at the end. They looked twice their normal size. She loved to play with them, teasing me with her tongue.

Then she mounted me again. While she rode me, June took two clothes pins and pinched them onto her nipples. June said it made her pussy tingle and have stronger orgasms. I can't deny the truth of that because her juices were definitely flowing.

I didn't cum for a long long time but when I did, it was as pleasurable and intense as ever that I could remember.

I don't think I'll ever get involved with this kind of sex again. However, despite the occasional pain, the results were rewarding.

The calendar year of Divas had ended.

That would be the end of the story except for a call I got from Crystal who had hosted the swingers' party. She told me she had lined up a dozen girls for another calendar shoot. I accepted the assignment on the spot.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments