Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maid Is Mine

"What's a maid to do when her boss ignores her?"

75
13 Comments 13
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to my dear friend uxblr for reviewing and editing my work."

Elise has always considered herself to be a loyal and professional live-in maid. She's lived a solitary life and has dedicated herself to serving her employer.

As of late, her professionalism has been compromised. Her desire for her American boss has consumed her every thought.

She often goes unnoticed by him. The occasional good morning and goodbye are usually exchanged in passing but nothing more. Any errands needed to be carried out are jotted down on a dry erase board in the kitchen by Mr. Kane. This has been their routine for six months.

On the rare occasion, Mr. Kane would stay home and relax. On this particular day, Elise decided to take a risk. 

"Oui, oui, monsieur? I am doing good job?" she asked in her broken English.

Elise flaunted her new attire in front of him as she dusted the lampshade.

He replied, "Yes, you are."

He was too absorbed in his automotive magazine to notice what she had on display.

"Are you to be certain of that, monsieur Kane?"

"Yes, very much so," he reiterated while he continued to read.

She walked a little closer toward him. "Is there anything for me to do for you?"

"You are boss, I will do for you a special something?" she asked in a flirtatious tone.

Confused by her question, Mr. Kane peeked around his magazine to see her in front of him wearing a tight black French maid uniform, complete with black stilettos and a white ruffled lace trim skirt. Her tits pressed so tightly together that they practically popped out of her top. A portion of her large pink areolas exposed. She wore a garter belt that held up her black laced top stockings with a seam that ran down the back of her long legs that accentuated her curvaceous hips.

Elise crossed one leg over the other and slowly spun herself to face the opposite direction. The skirt lifted with her twirl to momentarily unveil her milky, smooth cheek. Effortlessly, she bent over and picked up the duster that was deliberately dropped. Her exposed heart shaped ass and wet naked pussy were gloriously revealed. 

Mr. Kane was amused. He looked around the room. "Is this some sort of joke?"

While her back was towards him, she cringed from embarrassment. Then panic began to set in. If he were facing her, he would have seen the tears begin to well up in her eyes.

Her voice quivered as she replied, "No joke, monsieur Kane. My apologies to have offended you." She did not allow herself to turn and look at him.

"I did not hire you for this. You do understand that?"

"Yes, monsieur Kane."

She began to walk towards the door when the realization hit her. This could lead to her termination, and she would never see him again. This would break her. She did not think this through.

Impulsively, he rushed up behind her and snatched her up from around her waist. Her feet no longer touched the ground. The sexy maid was taken by surprise as the wind was pushed out of her.

Suddenly, all her fears melted away as she surrendered. She felt his hard-on pressed up against her as he dragged her backwards towards the armchair where he once sat with his magazine. He pulled his rod out of his pants as they fell on to the cushion. He plummeted his member with such force inside of her she screamed with both pain and pleasure.

Pushing the words through his teeth to her ear, he asked, "Is this what you fucking want?"

He fiercely pounded his cock into her.

"Ooouiii," she moaned sensually as her back slid up and down his broad chest. He thrusted into her deeper. Her eyes were shut tight and mouth barely opened. It took an effort to breathe. She took in a small breath.

He slowed down, moved her long auburn hair over her opposite shoulder while he whispered in her ear.

"I want to see your face when I fuck you."

His deep and powerful voice was like a storm coursing its way through her body. She was both fearful and excited by its force. 

He quickly lifted her and turned her towards him. Placed her legs over the arms of the chair as she positioned her hands on his knees. He slipped his hands under her inner thighs, lifting her up to grab her ass. He calmly and rhythmically pushed and pulled her body against and away from him with enough control not to fully penetrate her. She ached to feel him go deeper. He kept this up for a bit until he removed his arms to embrace her waist, plunging into her ripe pussy with all his might. Finally, he immersed his cock deep inside.

She threw her arms around his neck. That was the moment she left this world to be part of his. He became everything to her.

Every thrust was partnered with their moans as she squirted all over his lap.

Her emerald colored eyes watched the intensity in his deep-set brown eyes. She knew it would soon be over if they continued this way. She attempted to remove his penis out from her sopping hole. He pulled her down and held her-nestled his head into her neck and breathed her in. She wanted to give in, but couldn't.

She managed to pry herself away. She stood and leaned over him. With a firm hand, she stroked his dick as he grunted. Her free hand grabbed his hair and pulled his head against her cleavage. He tore her uniform to expose her well-endowed breasts and erect nipples.

As he admired them, Mr. Kane uttered, "I want them. I need them."

He squeezed them together to suck on her gorgeous tits. The feel of his wet tongue on her and the sounds of his slurps stimulated her so. He devoured her. He desperately tried to fit her entire bosom into his mouth. 

As she attempted to go south, he pulled her back into him. He was fixated on her voluptuous mounds. Her nipple hung between his teeth and stretched as she slowly moved away from him. She felt it bounce back as he reluctantly released it. She moaned.

She got down on her knees in front of him. She spread his legs wider to have full access to his balls. She leaned in closer to smell them while still firmly stroking his cock. Her face was buried, taking him in. She wanted to hold on to the memory of his musky scent. She tenderly kissed them and took them into her mouth.

She then traced her tongue up his inner thigh and lapped up her own juices from his pelvis. Her taste and his smell combined were evocative, familiar, timeless.

While her hand was tightly wrapped, she pulled back his uncut skin to reveal his bulbous tip. She circled her tongue around it. His penis throbbed with anticipation. She felt it pulse in her hand then took it deep into her mouth. She came back up for air and continued to make circular motions with her tongue on his tip. She tilted her head and wrapped her tongue and lips around his shaft. She licked it up and down then gripped and squeezed it hard once again, making him moan. She released her grip and slowly took him deep in her mouth. The teasing took him over the edge. He grabbed her head and thrust himself deep into her orifice. It's exactly what she hoped he would do. 

She loved the way he took control and fucked her mouth. Her eyes watered as she gagged on it. She drooled all over the delicious dick that she has wanted since her employment began.

She could tell that he was about to cum in her mouth. 

He pounded the back of her throat. Then he slowed down and released her. She came back up for air and she teased his helmet again. She felt him getting anxious. He was about to grab her head again, but stopped himself.

Elise got up and straddled him while guiding his penis into her warm, wet slit. They both moaned as he relished being in her tight hole.

He pulled on her hair to expose her long neck. He bit, licked and sucked along the length passionately. She placed her hands on the arms of the cushy chair. She lifted herself up and down his shaft. She lifted herself to the tip again and eased down without resting on it all the way.

Bringing out the beast in him, he was about to lose all control. His grunting further aroused her. He pulled her head close to his and kissed her hard. Their tongues entwined. He then took hold of her lower lip as he picked up speed inside of her. She never imagined he would desire her in this way.  

She wanted him to continue to fuck her hard and deep, but this was all about pleasing him. She was there to serve him.

Pulling herself away from him once again, he yanked her down on to his cock. His arms found their way between her arms and her ribs. He grabbed a hold of the top of her shoulders with his hands. He thrust her hard down on to his cock. Her pussy was pressed tightly around him as he ground inside of her. Moaning in ecstasy, her warm nectar flowed past her walls onto his lap and dripped all over his balls.

Taking one of his hands off her shoulders, he rubbed her clit with his thumb. They were soaked from her juices. She screamed louder. Lost in his strength, he was her master, her king. He controlled her now. She knew that she would do anything for him. She was his. 

Rock-hard inside of her, he carried her as he stood up. He put her down and demanded, "Suck my dick, now!"

 "Anything for you, my master."

She knelt before him and took him way down her throat till she couldn't breathe. His dick was so hard she felt every groove, bulging vessel and beautiful, perfect imperfection in her mouth. He fucked her mouth so hard the tears rolled down her cheek as her secretions frothed all over his penis.

He called out, "Uhhh, Elise, baby, yeah. Just like that."

It was the first time she heard her name in his voice. She came.
  
He held her head down while he gyrated in her mouth and said, "I am cumming into your sweet, tight, fucking mouth."

He knew that he would forever crave this woman.

She felt the pulsing of his cock in her mouth as he exploded his load down her throat. Such a straight shot she didn't get to taste it.  

When Elise stood up to lovingly face him, Mr. Kane said to her, "You are fucking mine."

Elise will soon understand what it would take to serve her Mr. Kane and satisfy his every need.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

Published 
Written by curiousliz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments