Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation Next Door - Part 1

"He met a beautiful new neighbor, and his life changed."

135
18 Comments 18
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Rob lived in a nice suburban town, in a nice neighborhood. He had a nice life, a nice wife, Ann, and nice neighbors, and all seemed well. But one day something changed all that. That day he saw a realtor's “For Sale” sign in his next-door neighbor's yard change to “Sold.”

Rob asked his neighbor, who told him they had three offers on the first day, and picked the “most certain to close” offer. They were going to be able to move closer to the kids in about a month.

And so it was that about a month later the new neighbors moved in. Knowing how tough the first days were, Ann cooked them a nice lasagna dinner and Rob joined her when she brought it over to the new folks. Rob rang the doorbell, and a good-looking woman answered.

“Hi, we're Rob and Ann from next door. We know what a hassle the first day is, and thought we'd help you with a nice home-cooked dinner,” Ann stated.

“Oh, that is so thoughtful of you. I'm Suzanne, and my husband Bill is around here somewhere. Bill !” she called out. “Do come in, please.”

Pretty soon Bill came around the corner, looking tired.

“Rob, Ann, this is my husband, Bill. Rob and Ann are our new next-door neighbors, and they've brought us dinner!” she explained.

“Hi,” Bill managed. “Sorry for the mess. Guess that goes with moving in.”

“Yes,” Rob said. “And we don't mean to bother you, so we'll be going. We know you're busy, but we remember how hard that first day is.”

“That's good of you to think of us, Rob and Ann. Thank you!” Bill said, taking the paper bags and heading to the kitchen.

“Well, it's lasagna with bread and butter, plus salad, and there's silverware and plates in the second bag, along with a bottle of wine and a corkscrew. We'll leave you to it. And we're right next door if you need anything. Don't hesitate to ask,” Ann told Suzanne who was still with her by the front door.

“Thank you so much!” Suzanne replied.

At that, Rob and Ann left.

“They seem nice, don't they?' Ann asked.

“Yes, they do,” Rob answered.

Rob hid his feeling that he thought Suzanne was gorgeous. Maybe a decade younger than him, but one good-looking woman, even in working clothes. He had no idea about the woman Suzanne really was, but all the nice would change to elation when he got to know her.

Meanwhile, Suzanne had noticed that Rob was the kind of guy she was usually attracted to, a bit older and nice-looking, and she thought she'd have to find out if he was interested in her.

+ + +

Over the next few days, Rob and Ann saw Bill and Suzanne outside occasionally and said “Hi,” but had no long conversations with them. That changed when Rob was raking leaves in the backyard one afternoon, and Suzanne came out her back door, cut through the gap in the hedge between their houses, and came over to talk. She looked even better than Rob remembered from the day they moved in, and he guessed he was about right about her age, late thirties, maybe twenty years younger than him.

“Hi Rob,” she started. “Bill's at work, and I'm having a problem with the toilet in the master bath. It won't stop running after I flushed it. Could you take a look?”

“Sure!” Rob said before he had thought about it. He went to the back door of his home and called to Ann.

“Ann, I'm going next door to look at their toilet. Be right back.”

“Okay,” she hollered back.

Then he walked to Suzanne's new home through both backyards. They entered through the patio door, and Suzanne led the way to the master bedroom.

“See, it's still running,” she said.

“Probably an old flapper or a bent float rod.”

“Is that bad?”

“No. It's an easy fix. I'll just take a look.”

“Thank you!' she exclaimed.

Rob went to the en-suite bathroom and quickly identified a bad flapper. He always kept a few spares at home and would put one in for them, but when he went back to the bedroom to tell Suzanne, she was standing there in black bra and panties.

“Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were changing,” he told her.

“Oh, that's okay. I don't mind and Bill wouldn't care. We have an open marriage,” she replied.

“An open marriage, huh? So you can see other men?” Rob asked.

“Yes. And I do, in case you're interested.”

“Oh, well, I would be, but Ann would never go for it.”

“Well, Ann wouldn't have to know.”

Rob was starting to get a hard on seeing Suzanne standing there in her underwear. She was about five feet seven or eight and slim, with dark hair, smaller breasts, and nice hips and rear under those black panties. And now she was suggesting she'd like to fool around with him behind Ann's back.

“Are you saying you're interested in me?” he asked.

“Sure. You're a good-looking guy, and you've been kind to me by looking at fixing my toilet. If you like what you see, I'm all yours!”

Rob continued to get hard, and he knew he was in deep.

“Well, I can't stay right now, but maybe I could come back in a little while when Ann goes to exercise class.”

“Bill works weekdays until five, and I'll be here all afternoon, so sure.”

Then Rob went out the patio door and headed home. He was excited and his penis was showing it, bulging in his briefs. The thought of a gorgeous younger woman interested in having him was too much. He knew he'd never have another opportunity like this, and despite his love for Ann, their sex routine had become rather dull, so he already knew what he'd end up doing.

When his bulge had subsided, he found Ann and spoke.

“They need a new flapper for the toilet next door, so I'll just run over there and give them one of our spare ones.”

“That's nice of you. I'm heading out to exercise class in a few minutes, but you go ahead and I'll see you in about an hour and a half.”

Rob left and headed next door through the backyard as soon as Ann drove off.

+ + +

Suzanne opened the patio door and let him in, then led him to the bedroom again.

Rob went to the en-suite bathroom and quickly replaced the toilet flapper. When he headed back to the bedroom, Suzanne was standing there in her bra and panties again.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Rob walked over and put his arm around her waist, then pulled her to him and kissed her, and Suzanne kissed him back. He removed his arm and stepped back, while she let her hand drift down to his crotch and rubbed the bulge in his jeans.

“I could do something about that for you, Rob, if you'd like?” she stated.

“That sounds good, Suzanne. I say go for it!”

So Suzanne unbuckled his belt, undid the button, and unzipped his jeans. With a few tugs, the jeans dropped to the floor.

Then she looked at his briefs, tented by his erection.

“I can see you're in urgent need, so I'm going to take care of this for you right away.”

Then Suzanne got on her knees in front of Rob, hooked her thumbs over the top of his briefs and pulled them down, and Rob stepped out of the clothes lying on the floor.

Suzanne knew her way around a man's penis, and quickly grasped Rob's hard-on in her right hand, while she cupped his balls with her left hand. Rob gasped a bit in surprise at how quickly she went after his genitals. Suzanne moved her mouth close now and began to lick his cock up and down its length, moving it so her tongue could work an exploration of its underside as she delved into all the imperfections there.

After thoroughly licking his dick, she took the head of his penis with her lips. She sucked the head into her mouth and started to explore it as well, swirling around the ring where he was circumcised, and licking over its tip. Rob jerked again when she licked over his sensitive pee-hole, which was never treated to such a feeling.

With Rob enjoying Suzanne's obvious experience at doing this, he stood and relaxed while she gave him a blow job. Her hand was holding his penis while she used her practiced mouth and sucked his cock while moving it in and out between her lips and teeth, taking a little more of him with each inward move. Soon Suzanne had Rob's entire length in her mouth and began sucking him off in earnest while continuing the in and out motions, letting his penis slide while hugging its underside with her tongue. Rob was gasping noticeably by now, and jerking frequently as she drove him wild. When Rob's inevitable climax came, he grabbed Suzanne's head and held her in place, as he was now the one doing the pumping in and out of her mouth. He exploded with his semen squirting into her, over and over, until he finished and pulled his dick from her.

Suzanne swallowed his semen and quickly licked his penis to clean off what was left on it.

“Oh, Suzanne! That was a great blow job!” he exclaimed with an obvious appreciation for a job well done.

“It was my pleasure, and you're more than welcome,” she answered.

“Okay, my turn then, to repay you for your kindness!” Rob announced as he stood up.

He pulled Suzanne to him, kissed her, and then reached around her and unclasped her bra, which he removed before using his thumbs to pull her panties down and off. With Suzanne now standing before him naked, he cupped her breasts with his hands, squeezed them a little, and moved in with his mouth to suckle her nipples. He took turns sucking and licking her nipples and felt them enlarge and harden. He pinched and pulled on them with his fingers, and when the nipples were very hard, he put his lips and teeth on them and pulled on them once more. It was now Suzanne's turn to gasp at the feel of his light bite, which was a combination of pain and pleasure for her.

Rob let up on his bite and suckled her nipples, soothing them. Then he grabbed Suzanne by her hips and pushed her to the bed, helping her sit at its edge so her pussy was just off the mattress and her feet on the carpet. He spread her knees apart to yield a nice view of her crotch, then knelt between her legs. With her cunt glistening from the arousal at her nipples, Rob dove in, leading with his tongue. He licked from her vagina up her slit to her clitoris, then back down. He repeated this over and over, causing Suzanne to jerk slightly at the pleasure of his tongue's touch.

Suzanne was just getting aroused by the tongue play when Rob began to linger over her clit with each pass. He swirled his flexible licker around her most sensitive place, and Suzanne soon started to squirm from the exhilaration. Rob responded by flicking his tongue over the tip of her clit, back and forth rapidly, and Suzanne began pressing her pussy against his mouth to increase the pressure of his tongue on her. Rob was relentless, flicking her nub back and forth, over and over, and sensing her urgent need for release, he pressed two fingers into her. He turned them to face up and pushed them deep so his palm was flush against her pussy lips, then began tapping against the inside roof of her vagina.

The tapping brought her G-spot to life, and the reaction in Suzanne was almost immediate. Prepped as she was by his tongue flicking her clit, the tapping behind her clit from inside was hitting Suzanne with a double whammy. The intensity was soon unbearable and she lost control, her cunt squirting into Rob's waiting mouth repeatedly as she squirmed and jerked with wild abandon, yelling at him not to stop. He didn't, moving with her to keep his mouth on her pussy and his fingers working inside her, to drive her clit wild from both sides. She spasmed for another minute, her orgasm so thorough she ran dry of juices to spray and almost passed out from a pleasure her body could barely handle.

Rob let up, then stopped, pulling his fingers out and his mouth away as Suzanne tried to regain her breath. She was exhausted like never before, so he let her relax for several minutes. Then she spoke, still gasping for breath.

“Oh my God, Rob! What did you do? I've never felt that kind of intensity before, and I loved it!” she exclaimed.

“Sorry, trade secret. But I'd be happy to do it for you again.”

“Yes, please! We have to do that again! When's Ann's next exercise class?”

“Every Wednesday, same as today.”

“Okay, can you please come over next Wednesday and do that to me one more time, like the song says?”

“As long as she goes to exercise class, I'll be here!”

“Oh, Thank You!” she exhaled as her normal breathing had almost returned.

“See you next Wednesday, Suzanne!”

Rob had learned to leave on a happy note, so he made his goodbye quick and left out the patio door, through the hedge, and back home.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments