Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunny Daze

"Elise and Gavin entangled in each other a month later"

3
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is pt. 2 of Rainy Daze"

Sleeping blissfully in bed is the best part about my mornings. Especially because Gavin is there. His strong arms wrapped around me tight, his hot body touching mine, his slow and steady breath against my neck. Gavin just...works. He makes the sunshine warmer, the people nicer, the days shorter, time flies when you're having fun, I guess. Anyway, today is my and Gavin's one-month anniversary. It's sunny outside; there's a warm breeze in the air, and the birds are chirping. This is just the most perfect morning. I snuggled up to him, pressing my body against his. I settled in and let out a low sigh.

This is just paradise, I thought.

Gavin wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in closer to him. Just then, I felt a sharp breath against my ear, followed by a kiss on my neck. His lips were soft, and his hands were warm against my stomach. I leaned into him as he grazed over my neck.

"Mmm, morning, gorgeous."

Gavin's voice was deep and hoarse as he whispered in my ear. I laughed from the soft tickle of his breath on my ear. I leaned my head back and smiled.

"Why, good morning, there, handsome."

We shared a kiss that was longer than usual. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"How did you sleep? Did you have any dreams?"

He smiled at me kindly, and his eyes sparkled with sunlight. Gavin gives me butterflies. This month has been the most perfect relationship I've had yet. I kissed him again, but more deeply this time.

"Hmm, I slept amazing. Being wrapped up in you is the only way I want to be. You make me feel safe," I told him softly.

Suddenly, a child-like smile spread across his lips. He chuckled quietly.

"Well, I'm glad I make you feel so good. Now...how about those dreams?"

As Gavin was talking, I felt his hand lower on my hip. Instinctively, I pressed my ass into him slightly.

"Well, let's see. I dreamt of hiking to a waterfall. It was autumn and the water was crystal clear. Oh, and then..."

I continued with a couple others I'd had last night, as Gavin's hand slowly touched my hip and thigh. He would ask me little questions here and there, knowing how he was distracting me.

"Why'd you stop talking about your dreams, baby girl? I want to hear more."

Gavin kissed my neck softly, lightly nibbling or licking my skin with his tongue. He moved up to my ear, sticking his tongue in it while kissing me. I felt my breath quicken slightly before I spoke.

"Because..." I could barely take a breath "...you're distracting me. I can't talk with your tongue on my neck and ear."

"Good. That means I'm winning," he whispered.

I turned slightly to face him. He had this smug look on his face, like he knew he'd get me. Well, I'm very competitive. I scoffed at his confidence, so I challenged him.

"You think you're so great? Ha. I am a strong woman. One who can easily resist your charms," I teased.

"Oh really? Well, sweetheart, I take that as a challenge."

"Challenge? Pfft, bring it on. You won't get to me. I'm as solid and cold as steel."

I wound up starting a sexual war. Gavin grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, pressing his boner into my ass. I'll admit, it was hot as fuck. But I was determined to win. And I'm willing to 'cheat" to get there. I pressed my ass into him and wiggled a bit, grinding on his dick. I felt his grip tighten on my thigh. I smiled.

"Getting distracted, sir? We can stop now if you admit defeat."

I pressed myself further into him.

"Stop? Oh, baby, I'm just getting started. You have no idea the things I'm gonna do to you."

With that, Gavin's hang came between my thighs. He was feeling me up through my shorts, and he knew damn well what he was doing. My body tensed with pleasure as he massaged my clit through my shorts, and my breath quickened. His other hand found my neck. He wrapped his hand around my neck (HUGE turn-on) and pushed me up to kiss him. Our lips crashed together and he lightly bit me, sending chills down my spine. While sucking my ear, he whispered deep.

"Give up. You know you want me. Just admit it."

"No way... I'm not even that hot... You're gonna h-have to do a lot more than this to..."

I paused to catch my breath. He continued kissing down my neck while his hands went under my clothes. I could hear him laugh.

"What's that now? Can't stand the heat, babygirl?"

"No, just uh...swallowed some air. Yeah... I'm all good. I'm still perfectly fine."

"Really? Because that's not what your body is saying. Your legs are tight and tense. You're breath is quick and you're having trouble talking."

He bit my shoulder as he put his finger in my pussy. My head leaned back and my body tensed. Fuck, he's good. But I wasn't giving up yet. He slowly fingered in and out, stroking my clit as he did so. I had to bite my lip to hold in a moan.

"God, you're so perfect. From your head..."

Gavin kissed me down my neck and bit my lip as he fingered me harder. His other hand was around my breast, cupping it and squeezing it lightly.

"To your shoulders...your boobs... all the way down..."

Gavin stuck 2 fingers in as he fondled my nipple.

"To your pussy. You're just perfect. Intoxicating. Your smell, your taste. Your moans..."

Gavin curled his fingers up into my G-spot as he kissed me long and deep. It was so hot. It was too much, and I let out a moan into our kiss. He pulled away from me and looked me up and down, with a grin on his face.

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

"Ha! I knew it. You can't resist my charms. You're so turned on you couldn't speak."

"So what? You know you're just as horny as I am. More, probably! Because you can't resist me, either."

"Oh, come on. Just admit it. Admit I win."

"Not in your wildest dreams, babe. Besides. It wasn't fair. I didn't get to do you."

"Well, you wouldn't be able to anyway. I have a lot more tolerance than you do."

I slid my hand down his pants as he said that. I felt his body tensing as I did so. I couldn't help but smile. Teasing is the nest thing, and I loved to tease Gavin.

"Oh, you think so? You think you're man enough to resist me?"

I felt his breath quicken as he responded.

"Do your worst. We'll see who the real winner is."

I pulled out of his pants and climbed on top of him. His hands grabbed my hips but I pulled away.

"No sir. No touching."

I smiled as I pinned his hands down. I kissed him and ran my tongue down his body. I kissed back up and dragged my tits as I did so. I could feel his boner growing so I began to ride him. Slowly at first, then increasing speed. I could hear him straining not to moan and I smiled.

"Give up, Daddy. You'll never beat me. Give up and I'm all yours."

I moaned into his ear and fondled my boobs. Just then, I felt his hands on my hips.

"Fuck it, that's it."

He grabbed me and flipped us over, so he was on top of me. He pulled past my underwear and looked into my eyes.

"You were right. I can't resist you. You're like a drug. But guess what?"

"What?"

I moaned at him.

"You did your worst. Now it's my turn."

Gavin plunged 3 fingers into me hard while his thumb was on my clit. He pinned my arms above my head and kissed me hard as he did so. I moaned into his mouth as he hit my G-spot again, bringing me to orgasm.

"FUCK!"

I moaned as I came. He cut me off with a kiss and didn't let up with his hands. He let go of my hands and grabbed my boob. He moved his mouth and swirled his tongue on my nipple, making it hard. I moaned and arched my back as both of his hands worked my tits. I was breathing heavy and deep. He kissed me down my stomach until he got to my lips. He looked at me and smiled. Then I felt his tongue over my clit. He massaged it with his tongue, swirling around and making me wet. I moaned louder and pushed his head. I felt his hand on my thigh and moving in. I hung my head as he plunged a finger in. He kept working my clit and his fingers in unison and I came again. I grabbed his head and brought him up to kiss me. He grabbed my neck and fingered me hard as we kissed, our tongues dancing in harmony. I pulled away.

"Baby....I-I need you in me. Oh, God, I need you now."

I moaned and closed my eyes. He pulled away and I grabbed at his pants. I pulled him out and grabbed his cock, stroking it with my hand. I moved and opened my mouth, taking him in. He was already wet and hard. His dick was throbbing as I sucked him off. I whirled my tongue on his shaft and licked the tip as I took him in. I was careful to suck really good. At one point, Gavin started to lightly thrust into me. He grabbed me and flipped me over on all fours. I arched my back and pushed my ass into him.

"Fuck, I need you. I almost came from the head. I'm gonna be stunned if I don't last long."

I smiled and looked back at him.

"Well, if it helps, I've already cum twice. Now shut up and stick it in. I can't take it anymore."

I moaned as his hand cuffed around my neck, choking me lightly. He inserted himself and thrust hard, making me moan loudly.

"Talk to me like that again, and I'll spank you. Understand, baby girl?"

Another hard thrust. He let go of my neck and grabbed my hair. He pulled my head back and kissed me while I moaned.

"Yes, daddy. I understand."

"Good girl. Now ride Daddy's dick."

I pushed my ass back against him and pulled away, riding him doggy-style. His hands grabbed my hips and he thrust me into him hard, making me scream.

"You like that, do you, baby girl?"

He thrust me back again, making my arms buckle. I landed on my elbows, and he was hitting new angles. I moaned hard and grabbed the sheets.

"Stroke your clit, darling. Do it. I want us both to make you cum."

"Yes, Daddy, anything for you"

I moaned as I touched myself. I worked my clit in circles and came hard. Gavin grabbed me and flipped me around, coming over me. I grabbed his hair and pulled him back inside me. Our lips crashed together as he thrust harder, arching my back. I moaned as we kissed, and he grabbed my neck once more. I was leaving scratches on his skin when he looked at me.

"I'm gonna cum, baby."

"OK, so cum."

I moaned.

"Cum inside me. Cum WITH me."

I felt him speed up his hips. I screamed out from pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Ugh!!! Say my name."

"Fuck, yes. GAVIN! I'm cumming!"

We came together, in perfect harmony. After, he got up and grabbed a towel. We cleaned ourselves up and laid back down together. I wrapped up in his arms and he kissed my cheek tenderly. He smiled and pulled me in closer. And it felt like home.

Published 
Written by BRI5435
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments