Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sara Finds Solace Part I

"Wife tries to resist the power of her husband and finds comfort by dominating other men."

4
0 Comments 0
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was early in the day. The sun hadn’t risen and Sara was frazzled, tired and thought she was coming down with a cold, but despite this, as she was running on the treadmill she was still noticing multiple appraising looks from everyone in the gym. Her long blonde hair was pulled back tight, her smooth skin covered in a light sheen of sweat, her hair was a quality that both women and men loved. If worn down, it could almost cover her toned ass now in tight black running shorts. 

Sara’s thoughts were filled with her three-year-old twins who were sick and her job as an attorney at a local housing non profit was occupying much of her time. It helped that her job was a quick walk from her top floor loft apartment she shared with her husband. Sara had been married to Chad, an older, silver haired, hedge fund manager for 14 years. 

Years ago, when she was a new attorney working for Chad’s bank her life changed. Even then he had a distinguished look: tall, broad shoulders and piercing brown eyes that smoldered. Those brown eyes focused on her early on in meetings. Her neck flushed red when she noticed his focus on her and turned away. After the meeting those eyes gazed up and down her body as he shook her hand. Sara’s knees went weak. 

She ignored his repeated advances, but she could sense his eyes on her during meetings and it would electrify her body. Her constant mention of her fiancé James just seemed to embolden him. He grinned at her and never responded when she would bring up his name. It took three months before she found herself one afternoon in an empty stairwell, her tight skirt hiked up and her legs wrapped around his waist as he thrust into her. Chad filled her, stretched her out and hit all her spots just right, she gasped for air, before his large hand covered her cries. She dug her nails into his tailored suit jacket as she moaned against his hand.

Afterwards when she was straightening her hair and putting herself back together she noticed a scuff at the back of her left black heel. It was scratched from the rough concrete wall that Chad repeatedly pushed her up against. She kept the scratch there and every time she wore those shoes she nearly came thinking about that moment. Sara had three orgasms in that stairwell, but she would soon wish that it had ended there. 

That was years ago and things were different, slightly. As she was running she was making eyes in the mirror with a guy behind her. Chad worked and travelled a lot. While those early days still turned Sara on, she knew but didn’t have the energy to prove that Chad enjoyed many a stairwell romp with many young women since then. 

Chad began to pull away when the excitement wore off and especially since they had children.

She had to admit that despite the fact that Chad was no longer warm with her and that she no longer loved him she hated to admit that he could still turn those brown eyes at her, those eyes that barely hid a smoldering, intense, sexual power over her. 

There was that moment a month ago while they were arguing about his absences when he looked at her and she went quiet. Her knees went weak and despite herself, as he backed her into their walk-in closet, she found herself seated on the cushioned ottoman with her robe open and his beautiful cock in her mouth. She attacked it hungrily and even after he came, she found herself on her knees up against the ottoman as he fucked from behind. 

With his cum still on her breath as she yelled with pleasure, Sara thought about how much she hated Chad, but the hatred she felt was surpassed by the heat and radioactive power that coursed through her body as she came. She wanted to hold back and deny him her pleasure, but she screamed in anger and ecstasy. He made her so wet that there was a pool on carpet between her knees. Thirty minutes later, with her mascara running and robe ajar she lay on the ground and wondered what it would have been like if she never met him. 

She ran harder and harder as her anger coursed through her. Sara was never proud about what her anger made her do. The man she had been looking at was tall, young and muscular. He had a shaved head and dark skin. 

“You waiting for this,” she asked while she ran and smiled. 

“I was never much for running,” he said. “But I like the chase.

FreedaRicksTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreedaRicksTS

My name is…”

“I don’t care.” 

Sara turned the treadmill off and began to slow down. She grabbed a towel and while dabbing her forehead stared at him. 

“Skip your shower and meet me in the lobby.” 

In the back seat of her luxury SUV parked in the garage she pulled his shorts down. Sara kissed down his muscular chest, and licked the salt off his stone cold abs, her hands caressing his balls. 

“I usually don’t do this,” he said between gasps. 

His dark cock was rock hard. She looked up at him with her blue eyes, through those blonde locks splayed out everywhere. Sara smiled as she circled the head of his dick with a long manicured nail. 

“We can always stop if you want,” she said with no feeling. Her other hand still caressing him. 

“Oh God no, please don’t stop.” 

“Don’t stop what?” she cooed. 

She ran her hand up and down gently, teasing him. 

“Don’t stop, never stop.”

Sara tightened her grip with her thumb and forefinger and licked the head and made small sucking kisses on the top of it’s smooth head. It was a decent penis, she thought, one that would work for now. As she took him into her mouth, her hands went beneath to squeeze his solid ass. She could take all of him down her throat, but decided she didn’t want to today. Instead she slid her short black running tights off and sat on his cock with her back to his face and she whipped her long blonde locks into his face. 

“I think now is the time where you show me how strong and young you are,” she said as she settled down on him, grinding her hips ever so slowly.” 

He began to fuck her slowly with firm, shallow thrusts. Sara teased him and raised herself higher when he went to go deep. His cock surprised her, it’s thickness felt better than she expected and started to make circular motions with her hips. 

“Come on stud,” she said. “Is this it?” 

All the while she continued to raise her hips up to avoid most of each of his thrusts. Sara’s legs were strong and she was able to keep the head of his cock inside her while he tried thrusting. She continued to tease him and it was her favorite part. Sara could feel herself get wetter and she tightened her grip around his head and she could feel his cock pulsate with lust and frustration. His hands slid up to her round, supple breasts and she smacked them away. 

“You can’t touch them until you start to fuck me properly,” she smiled as she again raised her hips with each of his now futile thrusts. “I thought you were going to be different.” 

This must have done it because he growled as he angrily grabbed her hips and forced her down on him fully. She yelled with only a half surprise and she grinned as he slammed into her. Now with more power than ever, his right hand on her shoulder and other one on her hip, he fucked her harder and harder. 

“Oh, there it is baby,” she said. “Oh, oh, ugh.”

Her face bumped up against the window as the young guy’s body glistened as he forced her up against the window. He was fully behind her now, with her knees on the seat and his powerful legs squatting over her petite frame. With one leg braced on the floor of the SUV and the other on the seat he plowed Sara’s pussy with a pent up fury. She was yelling for him to go harder and started to groan as he went ever deeper and at this new angle she could feel her orgasm building in her core. 

“I love it baby. I love it. Take it, take this pussy, you want it,” she yelled. “I knew you wanted it.” 

The window was steamy from her breath and some of her gorgeous blonde hair was sticking to it from her own spit as she gasped and yelled - no more teasing now - with full on pleasure. The pleasure of control, but instead now she was issuing the control. 

The muscled, bald, dark-skinned man had his hand in her blonde hair and the other started to rub her clit and with this new angle, furiousness of his thrusting and her power over him, she started to cum. 

“Ugh…oh God,” she yelled. 

There was just a deep guttural yell from her as he unloaded inside her. Her body shook and she gripped the door handle till her fingers turned white. Some of his cum dripped off his cock and onto her sweaty back and some leaked from her hot pussy. They were both gasping for air. 

“Now get the hell out of my car,” she said. 

Published 
Written by brb_running
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors