Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not A Typical Day At The Office

"“I’ve never faked a fucking thing in my life!”"

10
7 Comments 7
4.9k Views 4.9k
839 words 839 words

It had been so long since a man had touched me with my pleasure in mind, since a man looked at me with lust in his eyes, and since a man commanded my response. 

It had been far too long since my body responded to a man’s touch with unrestrained need, since that voice in my had begged for dominance, and since I felt that joyful ache of passion.  

Our conversations were fueled by sex. Our flirtation and desire had been pushing us to this moment. A few stolen moments together were not nearly enough to cool the need or pacify the curiosity.  

I knew our relationship was about to escalate. I knew today would be the day that fantasies would be verified or shattered.  

Things at work were still slow thanks to the Covid-19 situation and we were still running limited employees. I was the only employee in the building today. I told him that tidbit knowing he would show up. 

I had never been the employee to fool around at my job. I’d never been the type of wife to mess around with another man. How quickly does all of that change.  

When Duncan walked into my office I knew in an instant I wanted his touch. I needed his lips, and I craved his control over me.  

Neither of us were looking for hand holding, fluttered lashes, or a soft kiss. We both needed more from one another. Duncan had told me he was a giver of passion. My thoughts were simple and greedy, “Give me passion.”  

He sat in a chair near mine, and slid even closer. He reached a hand out wrapping it around my throat. There was an instant flood of need. Duncan demanded I acknowledge my desire for him, “I need this.” I said without hesitation.  

His mouth crashed into mine and his tongue demanded entrance. His hand at my throat never hurt, but called to a place deep in me. My body responded with heat, and moisture pooling in my core.  

When his hand fisted my hair my breathing intensified. When his cool touch slid from my throat to travel over my exposed chest I knew I would deny him nothing.  

His hand slipped under my shirt and bra seeking my already erect nipple. He pinched the hardness between his finger and thumb. My head fell back into a flood of ecstasy. 

This was a risk on so many levels and that added and hindered the excitement brewing. This was a public business, I was married, and I was several years younger. I could not manage a single rational thought let alone focus on three. I did what my body desired and let myself become lost in this feeling he was giving me. 

Mystique_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mystique_Moon

As his hand slipped into my jeans I moved to give him more access, my legs spread wider, one resting over his. Wanton was never a word I used to describe myself until today.  

His fingers began to circle my clit and I melted. My right hand was gripping my desk keeping me anchored in the reality of the moment. My left hand roamed his chest.  

Without direction his fingertips knew exactly where to go. He began to rub and circle my clit in a way that made me believe he could read my mind. He asked for direction to bring me the best pleasure he could, but he was already there. He was doing exactly what I needed.  

Each time Duncan pushed me to a new level of desire, my moans grew loader, and my breathing was more ragged. When his finger finally slipped into my wet pussy I was clinging to him and moaning a plea for more, even though he was giving me exactly what I needed.  

My hands fisted at his shoulder, moving to his side, even at his thigh. The way the two office chairs were arranged my reach was limited, but I held to him.  

My lips kept finding his as his fingers blindly brought me closer and closer. My moans rose louder as my eyes closed to take in the sensations he was providing.  

“Cum, Cum now slut” he ordered. For today I was his slut and we both knew it. My muscles aching and begging for this release. I was so close to falling into that beautiful abyss of an orgasm.   

As I curled into him he said, “ Don’t you dare fake it” I managed a breathless laugh as I wrapped my hand in his beard pulling him towards me.

“I’ve never faked a fucking thing in my life!” Our mouths met, my moans slipping into his mouth. I was right there…  

“Shit, someone is pulling up!” he said instantly sliding away. I jumped up, righted my clothes, calmed my breathing, and returned to work as usual.  

We never found a moment alone the rest of that day. Hopefully soon we will. Until then it’s pretty hot sitting in my office chair knowing what happened.  

 

 

Published 
Written by AsaMarie87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments