Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rescuing A Windsurfer Has Its Rewards

"Comfortably Numb Adventures: The Windsurfer – Part 2 The Afternoon; What Are Best Friends For?"

11
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Tatiana’s disclosure of the next chapter in our erotic adventure had the predictable uplifting effect on my battle scarred dick. Throughout our long lunch, the girls kept switching the subject of conversation to sex. I tried to talk about the relationship of Russia and Ukraine, they twisted ‘relationship’ into the benefits of mutual masturbation. Global warming became a discussion of whether a girl’s pussy became hotter as she got older. They drew the most ridiculous parallels intended to shock my sensibilities. They occasionally gave each other suggestive little kisses and touched each other. We had agreed to get totally uninhibited, but they achieved a level of unconstrained licentiousness that was taking its toll on me, pillar of virtue and temperance. Something like that.

“Do we have dessert?” Tatiana asked.

“Let me check if it’s ready,” Anya replied, extending her index finger and inserting it into Tatiana’s pussy. She withdrew it and put it in her mouth.

“Tastes good, but not hot enough yet. What do you think?” she asked Tatiana, inserting her finger into her friend’s mouth.

“No, you’re right. It’ll need more a little more time.”

“That’s it!” I exclaimed, “you two are driving me crazy, I’m off to do some creative writing.”

I grabbed a notepad and went up to the cockpit to document the dreams that were about to get fulfilled. Anya said she’d go windsurfing and told me I had an hour to be Shakespeare. Tatiana grabbed her book, spread a towel on the foredeck and worked on her overall tan.

I started by defining an outline that would involve all sorts of debauchery culminating in a single climax for me at the very end, for there was no way that I would get off multiple times. I know my limitations and ejaculation champion I am not, at least not after a trying morning. Clearly the afternoon would involve quite a bit of girl-on-girl action, something I have rarely seen live. Planning an enjoyable activity is half the fun and my dick had been an upstanding member since my young crew members suggested my mission. Viagra had nothing on this!

The wind had freshened a bit and an exhausted, but still-standing Anya arrived back to the stern of Comfortably Numb. I helped her bring the board on deck and we secured the sail. She was tired, but elated at her improved performance. She took her Lycra skin off and used the deck shower.

When she was dried off, I motioned Anya to join me and I walked her through my proposed scenarios to ensure that I didn’t let my imagination cross into unacceptable territory. Despite their ribald lunch interaction, I wanted to be sure that she and Tatiana were okay with more serious girl-on-girl stuff. She reminded me that this was the discovery period in their lives and she assured me that she and Tatiana had occasionally experimented with each other.

“After all, what are best friends for?” she added.

She called out to Tatiana. Tatiana came back into the cockpit and also rinsed off. When she joined us, Anya gave her a deep kiss, probably to assure me.

“So, ladies, are you ready?” I asked.

Anya again slowly inserted her finger in Tatiana’s pussy, moved it around a little and withdrew it. She sucked her finger and said, “I know I’m ready and I think Tatiana is as well.”

She then stuck her finger into her friends pussy again and offered it to me.

“Do you agree, Fred?”

I sucked Anya’s index finger and tasted Tatiana’s sweet juice.

“She’s definitely ready.”

“So I have no idea how many acts in this play, it’s improvisational theater. But first we will each get dressed. Put on shorts and a t-shirt.”

They complied and we were all dressed.

“The thoroughly unoriginal theme is a young girl, Tatiana, is unable to become aroused. She doesn’t know why. I am the Love Doctor and Anya is my able-bodied Nurse Assistant. We will try to cure Tatiana’s problem by various means.”

“Act 1 is where Tatiana visits the Love Doctor. Come sit next to me, nurse Anya. Tatiana you are the would-be patient. Camera. Action.”

Tatiana walked around the front of the boat swinging her hips in an exaggerated way and approached the cockpit.

“Good morning, Love Doctor,” Tatiana said, “I have a big problem.”

While both girls spoke excellent English, they rolled their “R’s”. Tatiana exaggerated the Russian accent. It was actually pretty sexy.

“Good morning, Ms. Tatiana, what is the problem?”

“I can’t cum. My boyfriend, he has a huge cock, but I just lie there when he fucks me. Not exciting. Nothing.”

“Hmm, very interesting. How about when you suck him?”

“Same problem. I suck his dick, he goes ‘Oh Tatiana, suck my dick’. He gets excited, shoots his cum into my mouth. I show him how I swirl it around, then swallow it. He gets more excited, but me, nothing. He puts his fingers in my cunt, but for me, nothing. You have to help me, doctor.”

“Does he eat your pussy?”

“Oh yes, but it just tickles. I laugh and he gets mad.”

“Yes. I can understand. We will need to examine you carefully. Nurse, please prepare Ms Tatiana for examination.”

“Yes, doctor,” Anya replied.

Anya stepped up to Tatiana and slowly pulled her t-shirt up over her head. She stroked ‘the patients’ hair back into place. Then she held her hands under Tatiana’s large breasts and lifted them slightly. I could feel my cock jump. Anya then squeezed Tatiana’s nipples, pulled them gently and rolled them between her fingers. The nipples responded by standing out, pointing upward just a little as Tatiana’s large breasts stood straight out. No saggy tits here. Anya leaned down and sucked each nipple gently first, then harder. Tatiana softly moaned. I knew that she wasn’t acting.

Anya worked Tatiana’s breasts for quite a while. Both girls seemed to enjoy their interaction as much as I enjoyed watching them. Then Anya undid Tatiana’s skirt and removed it. Tatiana spread her legs a bit. I was delighted to see that Tatiana’s pussy lips, that I had not had the occasion to observe at close range before, were large like Anya’s. They were already swollen and her small pussy was like an open flower.

“Hmm,” I said, “everything looks good on the surface, but, of course, there is a problem. Nurse, please check the PT orally.”

“Please don’t hurt me, doctor,” Tatiana pleaded.

“Oh no, it won’t hurt. Of course if you don’t cooperate, I may have to spank you, but that’s something else. PT is doctor talk for Pussy Temperature. A colder than usual pussy is, of course, a problem. It’s usually checked orally. Nurse Anya has a very sensitive tongue, she can quickly determine if there’s a problem.”

Anya made Tatiana lay down in the settee and spread Tatiana’s pussy wide open with her hands. She examined the love canal closely.

“Pussy looks good, doctor,” she said seriously, “I’ll check for moisture and temperature.”

She carefully licked the edges of Tatiana’s pussy. Then she dipped her tongue into the center. Tatiana was not very credible as a patient that had arousal problems.

“Moisture is fine, but temperature is too low. I think we may have a patient with LCS, but I will continue to examine. Come look for yourself.”

“LCS?” Tatiana asked worried, “What is that?”

“Lost Clit Syndrome,” I said, “an unusual condition that normally only affects the very sexually active. Have you been having a lot of sex?”

“Oh, no doctor. I used to be very active, maybe fuck five or six times a day and masturbate about the same, I couldn’t go more than an hour without sex even though it wasn’t exciting. But now I only get fucked three times a day during the week and I fuck myself the same. But it is not fun. Help me, please!”

Tatiana was relishing her role as slut.

“Yes,” I said, stroking my chin, “more investigation is needed.”

Anya reached in her bag and, to my surprise and delight, produced a large and a small dildo.

“Shall we do the vibrator test?” she asked, “what do you think, doctor, large frontal and small posterior?”

“Excellent,” I said, “why don’t you warm them up on yourself?”

“Of course,” my nurse replied.

“Ms. Tatiana, we usually get the patient’s help with this stage. Would you help nurse Anya warm up the large probe?”

Tatiana sat up and, with a broad grin said, “Of course, doctor.”

Anya laid down and Tatiana suggestively licked the end of the large dildo. She then slowly pushed the end of it between Anya’s spread pussy lips and just held it there. Anya took a deep breath. Then Tatiana removed it, licked the end and turned it on. The dildo hummed softly. Anya moaned as the dildo slowly disappeared into her wet little cunt. A minute went by and Anya was clearly aroused.

“Thank you, Ms. Tatiana,” I said, “I think the vibrator is ready for your first test. Please proceed, nurse.”

Anya pushed the vibrating dildo into Tatiana’s pussy and moved it around. Tatiana continued to be a poor actress.

My cock was trying to pop out of my shorts. Time for a quick tease.

“That’s enough, nurse, this is not working. Let me try the LCDT.”

“Are you sure? Already?” Anya asked.

“Oh, it’s definitely time.”

“Doctor, what’s this LDCT?”

“LCDT,” I said, “the Live Cock Dip Test. It’s where a real cock is inserted into your pussy to test your reaction.

AlondraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlondraAmazing

I’m pretty sure that you will not get excited, but it must be done. Nurse.”

Anya walked over to me and lowered my shorts, exposing my rod at full attention. She pushed Tatiana’s legs apart and invited me to go. I approached my patient and slipped my dick into her uplifted pussy. Tatiana immediately started to move up and down. I tried to go as deep as I could into that warm pussy. Anya came over with the small dildo that she had lubricated and lifted Tatiana’s legs up so that her butt was up off the bench. She then slowly inserted the small dildo into Tatiana’s asshole. The reaction was instantaneous. Tatiana caught her breath and tried to move her pussy faster. That was not what I was ready for. I dipped into her delicious pussy a few more times and then pulled out.

“Doctor, let me check the sample?” Anya said, reaching for my cock.

“Good thinking, nurse,” I said. The girls were taking over.

She left the small dildo vibrating in Anya’s ass and proceeded to carefully suck and lick my cock to ‘check the sample’. Tatiana reached for her own pussy and started stroking her clit. Anya dropped what she was doing and walked over to Tatiana, removed her hand and told her in a stern voice to never interfere with our testing by messing with her pussy. She took the large vibrator, inserted it into Tatiana’s pussy and told her to hold it there. Then she returned and continued sucked me. It was clear that my willpower was limited. Anya stopped, gave my balls a hard squeeze that made me cringe, but also got me back from the brink.

She returned to Tatiana who was now clearly very aroused, but would have to pretend not to be. We had been at this for almost an hour.

“Time for a break, ladies? A cup of tea?” I asked.

They both agreed and we stepped out of our roles. I hoped that my hard on would go away and that my dick would be rejuvenated by the rest.

“Isn’t this fun?” Anya asked Tatiana who replied with a big smile.

Anya walked up to me and held me, pressing her delicious titties against my chest. Tatiana came up behind me and did the same, grabbing my balls. I love my life.

We had tea and made small talk. At one point I felt the need to pontificate – something I probably do too often.

“I will tell you why you enjoy this,” I said.

“We are brought up to hold back our intimate feelings. We are taught to feel guilty about our bodies and about being aroused. So even when we have sex, we worry about consequences. But the three of us have no such limitations here. You know I won’t hurt you and I know you won’t hurt me. No one will ever know what we have done and, most important, no one will come in judgment to tell you that you’re doing something you shouldn’t do. Whatever happens here is between the three of us, a secret that can’t come back to haunt us afterward. So we can keep doing our little act until we run out of time or until any of us has had enough. Now you know I’ll do this as long as you’re willing.”

They said that this was the most carnal fun they had ever had.

“Let’s get back to work, nurse,” I said to Anya.

“I think we can conclude that the patient is suffering from LCS. In my experience the clit always slips down into the asshole. But our initial anal probe with the small tool produced no noticeable reaction. We will need the big probe and then LCAD. Will you do a progressive warm up of all the tools, nurse?”

Anya had washed the dildos during our break and applied a fresh coat of lubrication to each. She then lay down on a settee, raised her legs so that they were behind her head – I didn’t know she was so flexible. Her butt hole was raised off the settee and she slowly inserted the small dildo into her butt as Tatiana and I watched with bated breath.

“This one feels ready, please help me to warm up the next one, doctor,” she said after maybe two minutes.

I removed the small dildo, rubbed a little extra lubricating jelly on Anya’s ass and placed the head of the large one against the opening. I turned the dildo on and moved Anya’s hand to take over so she could do it at her own pace. Anya slowly inserted the large dildo and cried out a little as it penetrated her secret passage. Then she lay still as the dildo did it’s job transmitting the vibrations throughout her loins. She sighed and occasionally pushed the dildo down and sideways. Tatiana and I watched with fascination as Anya slowly became more aroused. The afternoon sun had made for a hot day and sweat was pouring off Anya’s face. Tatiana wet a paper towel and wiped Anya’s face and neck.

“Your turn, doctor,” Anya said, removing the dildo.

I put a cushion under her bottom, straddled her on my knees and slowly inserted my cock into her waiting butt hole. She sighed and I looked at her face for signs that I was hurting her. Tatiana leaned over and kissed her friend’s open lips.

Anya moaned and said, “Go very slowly, gently.”

I was certainly not going to rush anything. I ass fucked Anya for as long as I could.

“I think the tools are ready, nurse,” I said withdrawing slowly.

“Unacceptable situation. Two minute break,” Anya said. She reached down and rubbed her pussy. Tatiana recognized the nature of the ‘unacceptable situation’ and put her finger in Anya’s recently evacuated butt hole, whispering in her ear. Within the two minutes Anya reached a wild climax. She rested for a few seconds.

“Okay, “ she said with a wide grin, “Problem solved. Let’s continue testing the patient. Ms. Tatiana, please prepare to receive the probes.”

Then she turned to me and said, “Tatiana has never done anal, be very gentle with her.”

Tatiana laid down and raised her legs in preparation. I took the small dildo and very slowly inserted it into her butt, repeatedly asking her if it was okay. When it was fully inserted, I moved it around a little to accustom her to the feel and then turned it on.

She must have liked the vibration for she closed her eyes and smiled broadly. We stayed that way for a few minutes.

“Are you ready for the next stage, Ms. Tatiana?” I asked.

“Yes, doctor, please do me.”

Anya removed the small dildo and handed me the big one. I slowly inserted it and turned it on. Tatiana cried out as it went in and whimpered a bit as the vibrations went from her ass to her pussy.

“Are you okay?” I asked. I was worried about hurting my lovely new friend. She nodded and smiled. She took the dildo and slowly moved the end so that it made rotations inside her ass.

“Wow,” she said, “this is something entirely different for me. I hope there are new batteries in your dildo, Anya.”

“That’s nurse Anya. They are new.”

Anya motioned for me to start rubbing Tatiana’s clit. Tatiana’s reaction was immediate.

“I think we have found the problem, doctor,” Anya said, “a classic case of RCS. We are ready for the cure.”

“RCS! Oh, no, not RCS,” Tatiana enjoyed her role.

“Yes, Reversed Clit Syndrome. But we now have the cure, Ms. Tatiana, have no fear.” I said.

Anya removed the dildo and I positioned myself to slide my cock into her gaping ass.

Tatiana gasped as I entered and squeezed my dick with her sphincter muscle. Anya positioned herself so that she was facing me and her pussy was over Tatiana’s face. Tatiana sucked and licked Anya’s pussy as I slowly pumped Tatiana’s tight ass. I held myself upright by leaning on Tatiana’s ample breasts. Anya opened her mouth wide and French kissed me while she rubbed Tatiana’s pussy.

Tatiana was the first to reach a climax. She wiggled her hips as her moans were muffled by Anya’s dripping pussy. Tatiana squeezed my cock and grabbed my balls. She rolled them around and I felt my climax building as I kneaded her firm tits. It didn’t take long before I couldn’t hold it any longer. I cried out as my sperm shot into Tatiana’s ass. Tatiana squeezed my cock and drove her hips up and down as she continued to work Anya’s pussy. I was close to delirious. Then Anya started groaning softly, then louder. She was getting there. I leaned down, still inside Tatiana and sucked on Anya’s deliciously inviting titties. She continued to moan louder and started shuddering. Then she screamed as she came. We stayed almost motionless for a minute or two.

“And that was the cure,” I said, “next patient?”

“That was our last patient for the day, doctor,” Anya said.

“Thank goodness for that!” I said, “Our patient was cured, but did she survive the treatment?”

“I probably won’t be able to sit down for a week if you don’t get that thing out of my ass,” Tatiana laughed.

The warning was unnecessary as my shrinking cock popped out of her butt.

We each showered on the back deck and relaxed in the cockpit.

“Ladies, if I never have sex again, I would be satisfied!”

“But you will definitely have sex again,” Anya said.

“Oh?” I said.

“Well, we’re here for another couple of weeks. But I told you that I think my mom has a thing for you. We will, of course, say nothing about this to her – my mom thinks I’m a virgin or at least she comes across that way, probably to avoid the subject she should have discussed years ago. You might be able to fuck her. It would be good for her, I think. For you, a good deed, you know. She has to go back to work and is only here for a few more days.”

“A good deed? You are terrible! How can you talk that way about your mother?” I broke out laughing.

“Okay, I’m ashamed of myself.”

I pulled her over to me and held her in my arms. Youth is wasted on the young.

They had a beer, I had water and we relaxed for a while before weighing anchor and motoring home. I called Marina to come get them. I dropped them off at the quay in sight of Marina who was waiting in the car. We shook hands goodbye. A nice touch, I thought.

What would tomorrow with the very desirable, but most likely, much more inhibited, mom bring? I love my life.

Published 
Written by captainfred
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments