Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mountain Time

"Waking up never felt so good."

10
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Thunder in the distance and a steady rain lulled us to sleep the night before. We’d opted to sleep in the king bed on the screened back porch where the cool, crisp night air assured peaceful sleep.

Morning broke with blue skies and the promise of another pristine day in the mountains. Cloudless skies allowed the sun to bathe the mountain top with bright warmth. Yes, it would be a day to whatever we wished, or nothing at all.

With my eyes still closed and my mind debating whether to wake or drift back to sleep, you were already awake. At least partially so.

I felt you stir. Your head nestled on my chest and your right leg draped over mine. Was this the way we drifted off? No matter; it was the perfect way to wake.

Your right arm eased across me and hugged me lightly. My mind comprehended and began the waking process, moving me out of any sleep pattern that may have loomed.

As the squeeze of the hug eased, your fingers began tracing lazy patterns over my skin, slipping slowly down my body. I had the feeling your eyes were watching them, but not being able to see your face I had no way of knowing. What I did know was that there’s no better way to start a new day.

Your fingers disappearing under the cool sheets apparently blocked your view, so you pushed the covers off me leaving me exposed.

“Mmmmmm,” you softly moaned. “You are awake.”

You still didn’t move your head to look at me, No need. My morning erection gave me away.

A single fingernail oh so lightly traveled from the base of my cock to just below the head, then back down. That brought a slight gasp from me and a rise from my hips.

Again. And again. Teasing.

Finally you rolled your head back, eyes closed, and our lips met for a soft, lingering kiss. As they did, your fingers wrapped around the length of me and pulled gently.

It was my turn to moan.

Our tongues twined and danced. Our lips pressed tighter, then softer in the kind of kiss that makes us both weak. Your warm body pressed into mine as your fingertips stroked me. Long, slow strokes that made my hips roll up and back.

The kiss broke as easy as it began. You moved your head a few inches away and just looked at me, a slight smile on your lips.

My mouth opened to speak, but before a syllable could come out, a simple “shhhhhh” came from you.

“Don’t speak. Close your eyes and enjoy.”

“But…”

“Shhhhhhhh.”

Your hand shifted from fingertips gripping me to your hand wrapped about my now-engorged shaft, This was more intense. More purposeful.

Without opening my eyes, I knew your eyes were watching your hand manipulations intently. You love the sight of my cock head emerging from your grasp, then disappearing again with every pull.

After a few moments your hand slowly released its grip. I may have whimpered.

“Don’t move.”

Eimy_Rouss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eimy_Rouss

You rolled away, but not off the bed. My eyes remained closed, as directed.

I felt you move lower on the bed, then your hands gently push my legs apart. No protesting from me.

Your right hand pulled my cock up, stroked a couple times then stopped. There was a faint click before I felt the unmistakable cool, viscous drizzle of our favorite lubricant begin coating me.

I smiled.

But not one hand touched me. Two did.

Firmly gripping me, your hands began long, twisting, slow…wonderfully agonizing…strokes.

“Open your eyes.”

You knelt between my legs, elbows on the bed, eyes alternately watching your hands and my face, My eyes went from your hands to your face to your delicious ass rising behind you. I wanted to take in all at once. My cock lurched. That brought a smile to your face.

“Like?” you asked as your hands twirled firmly over my swollen head, causing my hips to push upward involuntarily.

“I will take that as a ‘yes’.”

There was no immediacy in your stroking, though there was purpose. It was steady, then twisting, then slow. Then damn slow. Never fast. Clearly you wanted this to last until you decided otherwise. Nothing was in my control, and that was OK with me.

I closed my eyes again, concentrating on nothing but your hands.

In no more than a second or two, the sensation on my cock changed from your hands working their magic to your mouth engulfing me. There was no working me in. There was no licking. There was no twirling your tongue around the head to tease and taunt.

Your lips followed your fingers down my shaft until there was no room for your fingers. There was no shaft left for them to clench.

I inhaled deeply and my hips heaved. For the past several minutes you’d been stroking me. Now you inhaled me. It was almost more than I could take.

You sensed as much and slipped your mouth off me, replacing it with your hands.

“Ohhhh…I could feel you swell inside my mouth…mmmmmmmm.”

“You almost made me cum right then.”

“Oh, we can’t have that,” you smirked. “Not until later.”

You lay my slick cock down on my belly and slid back off the bed. Walking around to the side of the bed, you leaned over, gave me a deep kiss, stood and turned to walk away.

“Ummm…excuse me. Am I supposed to finish this myself?”

You stopped and propped against the door frame.

“Not without me watching. But right now we both need coffee.”

I watched you purposely add a little extra sway to your walk…and you disappeared into the cabin.

In a moment, you came back to the door.

“And just so you know, my clit is as hard. and my pussy is as slick, as your cock.”

Off you went again.

It took an incredible amount of self control to not stroke myself to orgasm. It would not have taken long. But I refrained.

It was going to be one of those days.

 

 

Published 
Written by RoaringTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments