Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Luke and April: Injured List (part 2)

"Nicole’s receptionist has her turn with Luke."

31
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Luke wasn’t that hungry, but figured he’d earned the calories. He stopped at the bar around the corner and killed the hour until his appointment with a turkey club and a pint.

Right on time, Luke hobbled back into the spa at one o’clock sharp, still aggravated at how much longer it took for him to move around nowadays. This time, the receptionist stood to greet him with a beaming smile as he entered. Well, that’s a pleasant surprise, Luke thought, noting the subtle beauty of the petite young lady.

Katie seemed shyer than this morning. Her eyes darted around the room as Luke entered. But to Luke’s surprise, the young girl stood and rounded the corner to greet him. Katie warmly rubbed Luke’s firm bicep.

“Nicole’s running a little behind, but I’ll get you settled in if you don’t mind.” The receptionist didn’t wait for an answer. Instead, she interlocked her slight arm with Luke’s and escorted him to the familiar room down the hall.

Katie helped Luke to the table and left to give him some privacy as he undressed. Luke couldn’t help but chuckle to himself at what seemed to be a long-gone formality. Before long, Luke had settled in face down on the now familiar, and relaxing massage table.

While Luke was undressing, Katie stood just outside the door, waiting anxiously. She was growing concerned that any minute Nicole would finish her massage early, dashing her plans. Katie used her secretarial position to schedule some alone time with Luke. After all, why shouldn’t she have her fun with him?

As Luke settled on top of the table, Katie was quick to glide into the room. “Nicole is still running a bit behind, so she asked me to warm you up a little.” Katie whispered reassuringly as her fingers lingered down Luke’s broad shoulders. “Oops, I’m going to need that towel though. Can you just…” Katie rolled Luke’s hips and jerked the towel out from under his pelvis.

A rush of cool air surprised Luke as his penis dropped through the now-exposed hole in the middle of the table.

“Umm, is there?” Luke started to ask about his newfound predicament when Katie gently brushed his back reassuringly.

“Premium package, remember?” Katie purred. The temptation dripping from her voice raised the hair on the back of Luke’s neck.

“I like the sound of that,” Luke muttered into the hole in the table as Katie slid underneath. Luke’s girth hung down from the hole in the middle of the table, tempting Katie with its robust size, a handful for the petite girl, even in his flaccid state.

Luke didn’t remain flaccid for long. Katie was on a mission, and her mouth was already watering in anticipation of Luke’s throbbing erection and hot cum. Her tender hand cupped the base of Luke’s waiting penis as her soft fingers guided him to her warm lips.

Luke’s shaft quickly doubled in size within Katie’s eager, youthful mouth. Luke let out the air from his lungs. He was starting to relax.

Nicole had finished her massage a little early. As she escorted her client out the door, Nicole immediately noticed the first door down the hall cracked open. When she peeked inside, Nicole got a front-row seat to Katie’s unconventional massage.

Without knowledge of her new spectator, Katie continued to suck and slurp on Luke’s appreciative erection. Long strains of saliva and pre-cum hung from Katie’s busy lips as she sucked eagerly and ravenously. Katie’s scrubs were becoming wet, soaked by her progress.

“Those look like they’re getting uncomfortable,” Nicole interrupted, sliding under the table to join her receptionist. Despite her surprise, Katie remained focused. After all, it didn’t sound like she was in trouble. Nicole grabbed Katie’s cute face from Luke’s shaft and stole a proud, wet kiss from her young receptionist.

“I’ll help you with that.” Nicole breathed into her mouth as she lifted Katie’s shirt to let her tiny pert breast free. “Don’t let me interrupt.” Nicole guided her receptionist’s chin back to Luke’s erection with just a finger. “I’ll help you with that.” As Nicole slid her pants off, Katie couldn’t believe her fortune. Her boss was letting her have her turn and making it ten times hotter than her plan.

Luke would have to agree if he wasn’t in a euphoric daze from the first-class service he was receiving, now with a show!

Nicole took a step back to admire her petite young receptionist at work, equally proud and aroused by how well she’d trained her. Nicole then thought of someone who might share her reaction.

April gawked at her latest text message; my receptionist is having her way with your man. Facetime me soon before you miss the fun.

A flush of desire raced across April’s fair cheeks. A double feature? April thought. This is more than she had bargained for, but just what the doctor ordered. Truthfully, April had been missing Luke as much as he missed her.

April gave a quick look around the office before hurrying to the bathroom. Both stalls were luckily unoccupied, affording April the privacy she needed to indulge in her boyfriend’s steamy production.

Finally alone in her stall, April peeled off her form-fitting khaki work pants, freeing her long legs to spread wide as she took a seat, phone in hand.

April accepted the FaceTime request and rewarded her aching pussy with some much-needed attention.

Upon answering her Facetime, Nicole granted April a live view of the underside of Luke’s massage table. His girlfriend immediately recognized Luke’s swollen erection as it dangled down through the hole in the underside of the table.

She didn’t recognize the naked receptionist under the table fondling Luke, but that made it ten times hotter to watch. April saw in Katie a younger version of herself, but with messy dark hair and small breasts that hadn’t been enhanced with implants like hers.

It helped that the girl was so engrossed with Luke, she seemed to ignore the camera. Katie’s loud slurping and eager moans echoed throughout the stall, sending chills through April’s already enthralled body.

Suddenly, a meek whisper interrupted April’s concentration. “I’m not interrupting, am I?”

April’s heart skipped a beat. She immediately recognized the voice from the other stall. It was Faye from accounting. They hadn’t worked together often, but April was familiar enough to recognize the voice of her voluptuous, redheaded coworker.

Her coworker’s meek words replaced the horror that April should have felt with excitement. She wasn’t the only voyeur in the room, and it was intoxicating. April’s erotic plans were developing at an exhilarating pace.

ariadne_smiht
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ariadne_smiht

April was uncertain how involved her coworker wanted to be, and she felt anxious about being recognized, but her lust was growing, and she couldn’t wait to see where it would go as Faye’s voice echoed beside her.

“May I…”

April’s heart continued to pound with lust as she muttered in agreement. April nervously placed her phone on the floor between the stalls. The live stream was now in full view for Faye. Her eyes widened as she began to watch Luke’s imposing vascular penis as Katie continued to pamper it with her doting tongue for the growing audience.

Faye immediately joined in with Luke’s growls of pleasure as she joined in the watch party.

Katie’s throaty gagging on Luke’s penis grew louder and more frantic as she struggled to fit his full length in her mouth. Her lips and eyes weren’t alone in dripping on the floor. She was starting to crave more than just Luke’s cum. Now Katie desired nothing more than for Luke to stretch her dripping little pussy. She wanted to know if Luke could make her tight young tummy bulge with his huge, throbbing shaft.

Katie wasn’t the only one. “Enough bullshit! You need to fuck that little pussy of hers.” Nicole ordered her receptionist. Katie’s heart jumped. She finally remembered her audience. Finding herself equal parts shocked and aroused. Katie’s lust was in control now, and she obeyed her boss’s orders without hesitation.

Luke was happy to accommodate, flipping on his back to let his erection stand tall for the pretty young receptionist.

The sight was nearly enough to send April and Faye over the edge, and their moans of appreciation echoed throughout the bathroom. Faye plunged three whole fingers deep inside of her as she gasped. “Holy fuck, do you think he’ll be able to fit that inside that tiny pussy of hers?”

Her moans increased tenfold as she leaned closer for a better look at the action on the phone. They wouldn’t have to wait long to find out.

Katie’s petite frame hopped onto the massage table, quickly straddling Luke and hovering over his daunting erection. Katie was more than ready. She grabbed tight onto Luke’s shaft with one hand and stretched her dripping opening with the other, readying her tight pussy for Luke’s tremendous girth.

Nicole leaned closer to get a better view for her and the rest of the audience, both now trembling in their stalls. April could hear the unmistakable beginning of Faye’s climax just inches away, making it nearly impossible for her to hold back her own.

The young receptionist let out loud moans of pleasure as Luke’s massive shaft penetrated her desire-filled pussy. Her audience gasped as they watched the small girl’s belly button jut in and out to accommodate Luke’s size with each thrust. “Fuck yes, fucking finally!” Katie shouted with dizzying force as she bounced back and forth, nearly choking on her pleasure as she forgot to swallow and nearly forgot to breathe.

“Fuck yeah baby, fuck the shit…” It was too much for April to witness as her knees locked and she trembled in her voyeuristic climax.

The hot, heavy drumming of Luke’s heartbeat resounded deep within Katie’s slight frame, forcing her heart to race to catch up as her breathing evolved to gasps. Katie’s mind was awash in a sea of sensations that transported her. Need took over her body as her already overstimulated nerves yearned for more.

Katie reached out for Luke’s capable hands and guided them where she desperately needed them. Luke cupped Katie’s youthful, slight breasts, propping up her writhing body as she used him to rock faster, back and forth on his engorged shaft. Luke’s skilled fingers massaged Katie’s hard, wanting nipples, quickly doubling her bliss.

The young receptionist’s petite body jerked, arching her lithe frame as a flush of red washed over her youthful, supple skin. She reached down and raked Nicole’s hair, desperate to steady her quaking body. Katie’s short, soft cries echoed repeatedly.

Katie’s groans devolved to whimpers of pleasure as Luke glided in and out of her dripping folds. Soon, Katie stopped and let out a loud exhale. Katie could no longer sustain the flood of pleasure enrapturing her soul. With her eyes swimming and her mouth agape, Katie’s slight frame collapsed into Luke’s powerful arms.

“Yes, yes,” Katie whimpered without closing her drooling, exhausted lips. Luke felt Katie’s tight folds throbbing over and over around his shaft, echoing her release as Katie’s body rode out her last waves of climax.

As Luke growled in accomplishment, Nicole recounted Katie’s lust. She grabbed the base of Luke’s throbbing penis and slid it out from between Katie’s quivering thighs.

Nicole eagerly suckled Luke’s shaft, caressing his wide, sensitive head with her ravenous tongue, electrifying every nerve in his primed erection, vaulting him over the edge. Luke growled as ecstasy overtook his body. His girthy erection swelled in size and exploded his release. After the third surge of semen, Nicole gagged loudly, overcome with his flood of seed.

Katie had barely recovered from her post-orgasmic haze as she slid off the table, but her prize was so close. Katie leaned in to receive her hard-earned treat. Nicole emptied Luke’s cum into the young girl’s beckoning mouth. It was everything Katie had lusted over. A taste nearly enough to send her over the edge again. It didn’t escape the notice of Luke and Nicole, who together slipped their hands between her legs to tease her dripping folds and still needy clit.

Katie clung to her boss’s lips as she fed her Luke’s sweet delicacy. Katie issued louder and louder moans as she swallowed every drop, before slipping away into another blissful orgasm.

Quite the finale, April thought to herself as she grinned ear to ear with contentment. Her body still quivered in fulfillment, clamoring to relax after her exhausting orgasm.

April took a deep breath as she collected herself. Before she could react, Faye’s hand darted under the stall and snatched April’s phone from the floor.

April sat in shocked silence, startled and more than a little confused. She began to yell out before she was suddenly interrupted by her phone reappearing at her feet. This time, April was quick to retrieve it. As she did, Faye’s stall door swung open. The hurried clicking of heels echoed throughout the room as Faye dashed back to the office.

April unlocked her phone to reveal a fresh addition to her contact page. One with a provocative profile photo of full freckled breasts. The contact labeled; Faye ❤ for a good time.

Published 
Written by W_Jaxson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments