Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Seduced Strangers On Beach, Sent Video's To Cuckold Husband, Part Two.

"Joan's Fucked Body, Spread Out On Bed, Anticipating Cuckold Husbands Arrival."

56
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story, please click like. Comments are always welcome. Check out the pictures on my media page that follow the story."

Joan gathered her belongings and headed home, still dressed in her revealing bathing suit she had been fucked in at the beach. She had finished her bottle of wine, and with that and the intense sexual atmosphere at the beach, she was anxious to get home and be ready for a very horny husband who would be home soon.

Joan must have been driving aggressively with her mind and body in another world, thinking of what she had done that day and what would happen to her when her husband arrived home. All of a sudden, she saw flashing lights in her mirror. Oh, Damn, I can't believe I am being pulled over, especially in my current condition. Feeling no pain because of the wine, wearing a revealing outfit, not to mention the cum running from her fucked body.

The young officer approached Joan's car window and instructed her to open it. Joan did as the officer ordered. She knew a substantial odor was coming from her body, and the officer would notice. For some reason, she was not embarrassed. "What is the problem, officer? Was I driving too fast?" The officer stared at Joan, amazed at what he was looking at.

"Ma'am, please give me your license and registration and get out of the car." Joan knew she would be on full display but thought Maybe the officer would give her a break, considering her provocative condition, and just take advantage of her. Joan exited her car, not covering her exposed body, cum running down her legs. "Stand facing the car while I examine your documents and condition. Did you just come from the beach? You were driving fifteen miles over the limit. Do you have any drugs on you or in the car?" She shook her head no.

The officer told her he was going to search her, "Please spread your legs and put your hands on the car." Joan giggled as his hands slowly caressed her body, from her neck to her feet, front and back. Cars slowly passed by, glancing at her and Joan's revealing situation. "Ma'am, please come around to the back of the car and stand on the white line. Now bend down and touch your toes." Revealing her bare ass and wet cunt. "Now stand up and walk the white line until I tell you to stop. Ok, now turn around and walk back towards me."

Joan did as the officer asked, feeling vulnerable but loving every minute of exposing herself to the officer and the cars passing by, honking their horns. The officer continued, "Ok, ma'am, I am going to let you go this time, even though you are not in a great condition to drive. I do need a picture of you for my files. I already have your address and phone number from your documents. The officer helped Joan back into the car and returned the documents to her. "You go straight home, ma'am; I will be watching you."

Joan arrived home with lust and anticipation flowing through her body after spending the day at the beach, seducing and videoing strangers fucking her in public at the beach. Add the traffic stop on the way home, her condition, and the reaction of the officer and the people passing by. She was ready to be taken and fucked at will by anyone.

Joan had sent the videos of her getting fucked on the beach to her husband, John, at work. She now had the videos playing on the bedroom television and was watching them while aggressively rubbing her cum covered cunt.

Joan heard her husband's car pull into the driveway. She finished her large Pina Colada, rubbing the cold, wet glass over her excited breasts. She heard the kitchen door open and spread her legs, exposing her fucked cunt. Joan knew the raging cuckold husband would find her fast, as he would hear the videos playing on the television in the bedroom. She heard the refrigerator door open and bottles rattling; She knew he was getting a beer. The sexual tension was growing inside her by the minute.

And then John was there, with pure heated lust in his eyes, standing in the doorway buck naked, cock hard, and ready to pounce on his horny fucked wife.

Joan smiled at her husband as she rubbed her drooling cum filled cunt, saying, "I have been a naughty girl. I teased all the men at the beach and fucked two horny strangers right in front of everyone. You saw the reaction of all the beach goer's as I paraded my body along the beach and into the ocean surf, leaving nothing to their imagination. Do your fucking job, you cuckold stud. Lick and suck the cum leaking from my body, and then have your way with me. I am yours to do with as you please. I have been waiting for you, knowing you will fuck the hell out of your slutty naughty wife."

John moved towards Joan, who was lying provocatively on the bed, a leather belt in his hand, and said, "On your hands and knees, bitch, you deserve a good spanking before I go down and clean your fucked body." Joan got on her knees, her ass exposed, swinging teasingly in the air, waiting in anticipation for the first stinging slap of the belt on her butt. Swat! The hit from the leather belt brought a gasp and then a squeal from Joan's lips. The spanking of her ass continued harder and harder, bringing welts and tears to her eyes while enhancing the lust building in her body.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

John cussed out his horny wife, "You fucking slut, you wanted me to come home and use and abuse you. You will not forget this fucking for a long time." He finished the spanking and crawled on the bed behind her, spreading her welted ass cheeks. The odor coming from her body was strong and enticing, like a fucked whore; as he licked her cheeks and reamed her star hole with his tongue, a moan escaped her lips as his tongue closed in on her cum dripping cunt.

He rolled Joan's fucked body onto her back, raising her legs in the air, as he drove his face deep into her fucked cunt filled with a stranger's cum, smelling and tasting so fucking good. His cock screaming to fuck his slutty wife in all holes, and much more. John first licked her cunt lips, covered in the stranger's cum and her juices. Joan reached down and held John's head tight to her cunt, fucking his face as he licked and sucked her fucked cunt clean.

Joan spoke, "You're such a cuckold. I don't think you have the balls to satisfy this horny bitch. My body is full of heated, uncontrollable lust; I have been watching the videos I sent to you at work. Watching me getting fucked at the beach by two horny strangers. I want to suck your cock and drink your cum and feel your warm piss all over my body. I need to be punished and fucked until I orgasm all over you again and again."

John slid up her body, grabbed her blond head, and gave her a tongue-twisting cum coated kiss. Her mouth smelled of cum and wine as he continued to aggressively kiss his slutty bitch. He lowered his mouth down to her excited breasts, sucking and biting them as she squealed with delight.

He grabbed her and forced her onto her hands and knees again as he straddled her body, slapping her welted ass hard as he guided his drooling cock into her fucked cunt. He could hear the video with the nasty language of his wife getting fucked at the beach as he rammed his cock deep into her fucked cunt. Joan moaned out in extreme lust as he fucked her in uncontrolled passion. Within minutes, Joan screamed out with the naughtiest foul language as she orgasmed, cumming and pissing all over her husband and the bed.

Joan was still coming down from her extreme orgasm when she felt her husband's cock, fresh from fucking her cunt, push into her tight ass hole. She screamed out, "You fucking bastard, fuck my dirty hole hard and deep," as she pushed her ass deep onto his swollen cock. "Fill my tight ass with your warm cum, and make me suck your ass fucking cock clean. I love the taste and smell of your ass fucking cock."

Her husband fucked her ass balls deep, a mixture of pain and pleasure surging through Joan's body. Gas from the ass fucking escaped, triggering John to explode deep in her ass. Joan turned around, his ass fucking cock in front of her lips as she first licked, then sucked his cock deep into her mouth. John grabbed her blond hair, pulling her lips deep onto his dirty cum covered cock.

Joan loved being forced deep on his cock, the smell and taste making her horny as hell as he fucked her face. Joan exploded in a heated orgasm all over the bed as she continued sucking his cock. John released her head as her mouth slipped off his cock. Joan stared at his cock, "Piss on your naughty wife, in my face, my mouth, and all over my body; I am your piss-loving slut; I want to feel and taste your warm piss right now."

John took hold of his limp cock and aimed it at his wife's face, "Your sure you want my piss right here and now." She squealed out a yes. The first squirt of John's piss hit her right in the face. She opened her mouth wide, begging for his golden piss. The second stream hit her lips and disappeared into her mouth; as she gulped it down, the piss kept coming soaking her breasts and down her body covering her cunt with his golden juices. His piss flowed for several minutes, covering her whole fucked body.

Joan laid back onto the bed, legs spread, covered in piss, and yelled out, "Fuck your naughty piss-covered wife. I saw your cock swelling as you pissed on my body, watching me hungrily drinking your piss. Fuck me now, in our piss-soaked bed." John laid his body on top of his soaked wife, passionately kissing her pissy lips as he guided his cock into her soaked horny cunt.

They fucked and kissed for what seemed like forever, his cock now hard and long, her cunt wanting to cum. Joan felt her husband's cock ready to explode as she wrapped her legs around his back, as her cunt went into an extreme orgasm, squirting and pissing all over the both of them. Finally, they collapsed together, holding each other tight in the piss-soaked bed until they fell asleep.

When they awoke, still holding each other, John said, "Let's take a shower, and maybe we can watch the videos later after we get something to eat."

Joan nodded in agreement and then said, "Wait until I tell you about me getting pulled over by the local police on the way home from the beach, dressed in my skimpy fucked outfit. You won't believe what he made me do?"

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments