Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Flies To Europe

"Exhibitionism Leads To Seduction And More, At Thirty Thousand Feet."

42
7 Comments 7
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story, please click like. Comments are always welcome. I put pictures reflecting the story on my media page."

Joan had boarded her nine-hour flight to Europe in first class. She was looking forward to an exciting flight. Joan had dressed in a very sexy outfit, hoping to create some sexual tension on the long flight. Joan was unsure what put her in this seductive mood; maybe it was her husband's teasing about how she would be lonely without him for the next ten days. He dropped her off at the airport, giving her a passionate kiss. He could see she was dressed to tease.

As Joan entered the plane, the stewardess greeted her, "Follow me, please. I will show you to your seat and store your luggage. I know you will enjoy your flight." Joan thanked the stewardess for her assistance.

Joan looked around at the other guests as she got comfortable in her seat. She knew everyone had noticed her, as the conversations went quiet as she entered the first class section. She thought, I know I picked the right outfit, as I seem to have everyone's attention. I am going to tease the hell out of everyone until both the men and women make a move on me. I am up for anything.

Joan adjusted her skirt, revealing the white thighs above her black nylons, while fastening her seat belt. She also unbuttoned the top two buttons on her white, semi-transparent blouse, giving her breasts more exposure as other guests arrived and looked down at her as they passed by. She pushed her hair back as she leaned back in her seat. Now, I am ready to tease and please anyone and everyone. This is going to be an exciting flight.

The stewardess returned, standing right beside her, looking down at Joan. "Is there anything I can get for you? I have some champagne you might like. If you need anything at all, please ask. My name is Jill. I see you have made yourself comfortable. I will personally make sure your flight is relaxing and enjoyable. Let me check your seat belt. We can't be too careful, can we?"

The stewardess had one hand on Joan's back and the other in her lap, adjusting her seat belt. "I love your outfit, especially your nylons." Jill's hand slid across Joan's breasts as she finished checking her seat belt. "Remember anything at all? Just press the light for service, and I will come."

The large plane roared into the air and climbed to cruising altitude. Joan so wanted to slide her hand down between her legs and rub her tingling pussy as her eyes closed and legs parted. When the seat belt sign went out, Joan released her belt, and with some exaggerated moves, she rose from her seat and headed for the lavatory. She could feel the eyes of the other passengers checking her out as she seductively walked down the aisle to the lavatory.

While Joan waited for the lavatory, Jill came by and wrapped her arm around Joan. She whispered in Joan's ear, "The pilot has invited you to visit the cockpit if you would like. I think you will enjoy your visit. Let me know if you are interested?"

Joan entered the lavatory and pulled her skirt around her waist and her red panties down as she sat on the toilet. The warm piss flowed from her horny pussy; she could not help herself as her hand slid in between her legs and caressed her pissy pussy. God, it felt so fucking good. She did not want to stop. Joan brought her pissy fingers to her lips and sucked them clean.

Joan pulled her panties off and brought them to her face. They smelled so fucking good. She tucked them into her pocketbook, leaving them slightly exposed. Joan stood up and washed her hands as she looked into the mirror. Her skin was radiant, and her hair was seductively perfect. She thought to herself, yes, I will take the pilot up on his invitation. I am sure it will be interesting.

Joan opened the lavatory door and went forward in the plane, looking for Jill. She found her in the kitchen next to the cockpit entrance. Jill turned and came close to her, their bodies touching. "You decided to take the pilot up on his offer. Let me see if it's a good time. I am sure you will enjoy visiting the plane's control center and meeting our fine crew."

Jill slid by her, touching her with her hands as they passed. Joan could feel the closeness growing between them. Jill returned from the cockpit and told her it was a good time for her visit. Jill guided Joan through the secure door and introduced her to the pilot and copilot. Joan was impressed by both men and all the flashing lights and controls. The pilot patted the jump seat near him, saying, "Have a seat, and I will show you how we fly the plane."

Joan made her way to the jump seat, letting her skirt ride up as she sat down, exposing the bare skin above her black nylons. The captain removed his seat restraints and turned towards Joan, his hand falling gently on her exposed leg, sending an arousing surge of lust through her body. He started describing some of the basic controls in the cockpit while his hand was now messaging her leg and thigh.

As the captain continued explaining the different controls in the cockpit, while still messaging her leg, she let her legs part, exposing her now very heated pantyless pussy. Joan knew he had seen her red panties tucked into her pocketbook. His hand got closer and closer to her naked pussy, until his fingers were brushing her wet pussy.

Joan had two choices; one, she could tighten her legs together, restricting his access to her horny pussy, or two; she could spread them wider. Her mind and the building lust inside her body caused her thighs to part even more, giving the pilot unobstructed access to her excited cunt. She was losing interest in the discussion on the cockpit controls. Her head was leaning back as the captain aggressively messaged her horny cunt.

A loud moan escaped her lips as the captain was not only messaging her thigh, but now his hand was fucking her soaked cunt. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the co-pilot watching the pilot fuck her cunt, sending her into an intense orgasm, soaking the captain's hand and pants. The captain slowly removed his hand from her orgasming cunt, licking his fingers clean of her cunt juices.

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

As Joan's mind and body came down from her orgasm high, she got to her feet, leaned over, her breasts exposed, and kissed the pilot passionately on his lips as she rubbed his hard-on through his pants. She looked at the co-pilot, his cock bulging in his pants, and kissed him as well before she exited the cockpit.

Jill met Joan as she left the cockpit. She had a big smile on her face as she helped Joan fix her ruffled clothes and gave her a warm kiss on the lips. "Did you enjoy your tour of the cockpit? You look like you did. I have a break coming up shortly. I want to show you our quarters down below. What do you think?"

Joan was surprised at Jill's offer but said, "Yes, that would be great. Are you sure the rest of the crew won't mind? I might even take a nap while I am there. That is what the area is for, right?

Jill agreed, "Yes, we use the area for rest and relaxation. I will come and get you when my break comes. The entrance is right up here in the galley, definitely a private area."

As Joan returned to her seat, several men passed by her in the tight aisle, making a lot of body and eye contact and bringing big smiles to their faces. Joan's red panties were still visible in her pocketbook. She got comfortable in her seat, her skirt riding up, and unbuttoned two more buttons on her blouse, exposing her white thighs and perky breasts to all who passed by. She felt a surge of lust travel through her body as she knew she was being a naughty girl.

Jill came to Joan's seat with a drink in her hand. "I thought you might like some refreshment. I will be going on break soon. You can come to the forward cabin then." Jill's hands touched Joan's body several times as Jill put down the tray and gave her the drink.

Joan took a sip and gave Jill a big smile. " I can't wait to see your resting area. I have heard there was a place for the employees to go and relax, but I have never seen it. This drink you made for me is so smooth and relaxing."

Joan met Jill in the front galley. Jill gave her a big hug and then opened the hatch that led to the rest area below. "I will go down first. You can follow me down the ladder." Joan followed Jill down the ladder, knowing that Jill could see her pussy if she looked up as she descended. She was so excited she did not care.

When Joan reached the bottom of the ladder, Jill's hands encircled and held Joan close as she whispered into her ear, "If you want me to stop, say so, and we will end the special attention. You really turn me on, Joan." Jill waited a few seconds, feeling no resistance; she kissed Joan on the neck as her hands slid down her skirt and caressed Joan's naked cunt. A moan escaped Joan's lips.

Jill turned Joan around in her arms, pulling her tight to her body. Their lips were inches apart. Jill slid her hand behind Joan's head, bringing their lips together in a heated, passionate kiss. As their tongues touched and tasted each other, the passion grew immensely in both of them.

Joan's hands found Jill's skirt, pushing it down her legs, giving her access to her wet panties and hot cunt. She slid her hand inside Jill's panties, finding and messaging her horny cunt. Jill moaned as they continued kissing, both getting extremely excited.

They pulled apart, stripped off their clothes, and came back together in a tight embrace as they fell to the bed. Their bodies, wrapping together, exchanging the heat and lust of the moment. Both women were breathing hard. Joan sucked and bit on Jill's excited breasts, her knee buried in Jill's bushy, wet cunt.

Joan could not hold out any longer. She so wanted to lick and suck Jill's soaked cunt. She turned around, laying her body on top of Jill's, and dove her lips into her cunt; Joan wanted all the sexy juices flowing from Jill's cunt; she tasted so fucking good. Jill spread her legs wide as her hands cupped Joan's ass, pulling Joan's cunt to her face to smell, taste and suck.

Both women were in a high sexual state, moaning and groaning as they devoured each other's pissy cunt. Both where close to an intense orgasm. Jill's lips locked onto Joan's swollen clit, sending erotic lust throughout Joan's body as she exploded into a squirting pissing orgasm, drenching Jill"s face with her juices.

As Joan's orgasm continued, Jill went over the edge, locking Joan's face between her legs as she orgasmed hard, spraying her juices on Joan's face and chest. Both were squealing loudly, totally uninhibited, as their bodies released the lust that had been building inside of them since they first met several hours ago.

The two women finally crawled to the edge of the bed and swung their legs over onto the floor. They were sitting side by side, naked and exhausted. Jill wrapped her arms around Joan, pulling their bodies and lips together once more as they kissed with caring passion, both savoring the taste of each other's cunt juices.

After a tight hug, they headed to the shower, washing each other tenderly. As they dressed, they laughed and giggled. Both agreed not to wear panties for the rest of the flight. They exchanged phone numbers, hoping they might meet up again.

They climbed the ladder to the main cabin, and several of the other stewardesses gave them knowing smiles. The pilot had left a note hanging on the message board for Jill. It said, "Jill, I want you and Joan to come to the cockpit on your next break. We need to address the footage on the camera in the crew's rest area."

Jill handed the note to Joan. After reading the note, Joan had a big smile on her face, "See you at break time."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments